Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While lasting until this late point in the encounter, it seemed she was desperately trying to starve off her oncoming limit as her eyes rolled upward and she showed off clenched teeth. A hand out to the couch gripping the material like she could tear it right off. Still able to rock her hips back and forth, sliding her snug asshole back along that fat dick as it pumped deep into her passage. Not so much trying to prevent her peak to 'win' this sham of a contest to become this ugly stranger's boyfriend, but an attempt to enjoy every last moment of this action for as long as possible. Even at the expense of frying that usually brilliant mind of hers with sin and sex. A little trail of drool escaped the corner of her mouth while sweat dripped off from her bouncing tits as she got hammered from the back.

So when he decided to pull out of her asshole, showing off the gaping wide state of it, she groaned out in disappointment. Just for her eyes to focus and stare at his prick as he moved around to her front. He didn't even need to grab her hair as she willingly leaned forward for him and parted those full lips. Taking his length in to choke around his vast size as her eyes rolled back once again. This time cumming all over Haley's face from the taste of her own back passage off of his length. Bobbing along his prick to make herself gag as she slurped while making Haley squirm and choke as she flooded her sibling's mouth with fluids. The saliva dripped off her chin from taking him deep into her oral hole by the time she'd finished riding out her orgasm and focused on finishing the job on him.

"HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Lustfully choking over him, thinking nothing about not just taking on more ass-to-mouth action, but this time enjoying the kinky flavour of her own backside in the process. Easily cleaning off that taste to replace it with drool as she choked repeatedly and hard onto his size. Only using a hand to push her glasses back up her face, but not to brush her sweat-soaked hair out of the way. Going hands-free onto him to just use her hungry mouth to pleasure him. Her talents were not just limited to eating pussy but sucking dick as well. "GAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMM!! GAAAAAAHHHH... HHHHHRRRKK!!" The spit dripped down her neck, coating her shaking breasts. Her eyes had only just stopped gazing up at the ceiling but now showed a just as shameful expression of crossing almost as she stared at the big cock she was sucking away on. Looking broken and addicted to taking dick like her brain has been rewired to turn her from smart and sassy into a desperate slut. Perhaps that was obvious from how, even after hitting an orgasm, she hadn't allowed her sister to move out from underneath her.

Haley would need to stay trapped under there for the moment. The fat slob getting blown groaning out in delight as his dick got to enjoy being rammed down into the tight throat of this eager beauty. Deep throating for the first time in her life as her walls clamped around this thickness, helping him to start to pulse from the sensation. Still slurping away, letting out raspy chokes all around him as she plunged her stunning face right down into his crotch. Making her eyewear shift up from meeting his skin while her chin touched his heavy balls. Leaving more drool to coat all around his manhood, not just the shaft from tip to base. Showing off an impressive dick-taking skill that would make her a sure-fire hit for a far more adult career than the academics she's known for.

Further proof soon arrived when he began to unload down that throat and while gagging at first, she slurped loudly to swallow down the first blasts of his load. Panting when he pulled out to stroke off, and her offered target of open mouth and tongue sticking out were too good to pass up on. Filing her hole up with plenty of seed for yet another big load like all the rest he's dumped into her and her sibling. But even so, he still made a mess of her stunning features. Leaving those professional glasses she had on become stained with spunk across the frames and lenses to 'blind' her along with streaks over her cheeks, nose and forehead. So while she was free to seal her lips up and gulp down the generous mouthful of cum he'd given her, he still used some of her long hair to wipe up the last drips of his load from his finally spent shaft.

"Oh damn... What a fucking day!" Obi grinned, stepping back as he watched Alex shamefully collapse off the couch completely into her own sex coma, slumbering on the floor while Haley was passed out on the furniture itself.

"I hope you still think one of my daughters worthy for you..." Claire was meanwhile smiling, thinking nothing was wrong with her front room smelling of sex, her couch wrecked with juices, spunk and drool. Oh, and having three family members sprawled out around the room with spunk leaking from holes.

"Ah, well, I'll need a little time to ah, what's the word... Deliberate! Yeah, need to think it over." Hesse lied, knowing he could say anything and she'd believe it.

"Oh of course. It's a very important decision after all." Claire easily bought it as she nodded her head.

"So, I'll just go take a shower and use it to think things over. You can, uh, start to clean things up here." He said, moving across the room and picking up his clothes from the floor.

"Absolutely! Just save a little hot water for the rest of us, if you don't mind!" Claire said with a smile, giving a friendly wave as the man who had fucked her and her family waddled away through the house.

"Heh, small fucking chance of that..." Obi said as he walked to the bathroom door. Opening it up and stepping in... "...Oh! Huh. Usually, I'm like, falling through space and time." He said, just seeing the family bathroom of the home. "In that case? Score! I'm having a shower!" He smiled as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

* * *

One long overdue shower later...

"I fucking needed that..." Hesse said, finishing putting on his footwear to finish off being fully dressed now. "Now then... Guess I might as well check on that family of babes I'd left down there... They ain't gonna get the smell out of all that sex for months!" He said with a snigger as he opened the door.

Just to find himself squealing in a less-than-brave manner as he fell head over heels through the void of static and white noise. Sending him yet on another journey through time, space, and dimensions and on to yet another fictional world. After a double dose of beauties from Modern Family, where will our 'hero' end up next? The way to find out is to Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or specific characters etc to use in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!