Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 09

Story Info
With Buffy & Willow from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
9.2k words
4.78
2.9k
10
1

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Buffy Summers [as portrayed by Sarah Michelle Gellar], Willow Rosenberg [Alyson Hannigan]

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 9: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

Another quick trip through a void of buzzing white noise-like static while seeing a blur of black and white like a TV looking for a signal before the overweight slob of a man called Obi Hesse found himself crashing down with a thud not just onto, but through a wooden table as not just the momentum of his fall, but his vast size meant the furniture stood no chance to hold him up. "Fuck!! Can't that fucking... Whatever it is... Give me something soft to land on for once??" He whined, showing little thanks to the fact that the mysterious void that was sending him through one fictional world to another had lined him up with rounds of fantastic sex with stunning characters along the way.

"Now where the fuck am I?" He questioned, struggling to sit up thanks to his bulk as he looked around. Seeing old, wooden fixtures and filled-up bookshelves like this was a hidden library. Something about the decoration made him think this all seemed familiar from another old TV show from that collection of tapes and DVDs he'd been handed.

His question was answered when he looked up and saw two women leaning over to stare down at him. The first is none other than the title character of the show, the stunning blonde of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Clad in black pants and a sleeveless light lilac top, but holding a wooden stake in her hand as she was no doubt startled by this man's sudden arrival. Alongside her was her best friend and the talented red-headed witch of Willow Rosenberg. Also clad in some black pants but wearing a long-sleeved top that matched the colour of her hair.

"You've got ten seconds to explain why the Hell you just teleported into our safe house." Buffy Summers threatened with a glare as Willow looked like her hands were ready to cast a spell.

"I'm uh, uh..." He gulped, having to think fast as the seconds ticked by. "I'm here to help with the ritual! To stop the uh, Hell-demons from rising!" He lied. Banking on this world being like every other so far so that these women would be incredibly gullible to believe his every word.

"...Right. Makes sense." Buffy nodded as she easily believed that nonsense. Tossing the stake aside as she and Willow reached down, grunting a bit as even with Buffy's power, she still needed to put in the effort to haul this slob up. "You could have told me about this, Will." She said, looking at her friend.

"Must have slipped my mind. We've both had a lot going on." Willow said like her own mind was writing excuses for her as she took in his lies too.

"Not a problem, ladies!" He grinned, moving over to another table and some chairs. "So, as I was, uh, saying? This ritual? It's to, you know, make sure these demons don't escape and attack and all that crap." He said unconvincingly as he made it up as he went along. "But these demons are very dangerous! They are the evil, lusty, sex-driven types!" He added with a smile, as he decided not to even try and act like he wanted anything else but action out of these two beauties. "So we need to do some red hot fucking as the ceremony to prevent them! Beat them at their own game, you know?" He said, already pushing down his shorts and not questioning why his body wasn't coated in sweat from the last world he'd left from.

"Ah, succubus demons. Explains everything." Willow just nodded her head, seeing this man they'd never met before so shamelessly undressing. Showing off his fat, long, hardening cock along with all his far more unsightly bulk. "Usually I'm only into women... But I guess for the benefit of Sunnydale? I'll take part in it." She stated, even as her eyes found themselves lingering on his thick meat.

"Well I'm no expert really on the magic side of things, but anything we can do to stop a battle happening and protect innocents has to be good." Buffy easily bought the lies too. "So what do we need to do?"

"Heh. Ditch the pants, ladies." He instructed. "Then uh, Willow? Right? Sit on the table. We need to all be in this one fucking, and you two sluts... I mean, two girls need to enjoy one another too."

"Well then... This might be even more enjoyable than I thought!" That idea made Willow grin, even as she ignored that clear insult he'd let slip. Pushing down her pants all too eagerly so he could step out of them, showing off her neatly shaved pussy before she moved to sit on the edge of the table. "Considering how Buffy here is way too interested in vampire dick than pussy? It's been long overdue for us to be more than friends... At least for one night." She added with a rather seductive wink already.

"Fine... If it helps protect Sunnydale, then it'll be worth it..." Buffy all too easily agrees, doing the same to slide down her bottoms and show off her own lower body. Stepping forward without questioning any of this as she bent over forwards and leaned in towards her best friend's exposed pussy. "You're way too into this..." She glanced up at Willow's smiling face as the redhead quickly wrapped her legs around the blonde's head. Almost pulling the other woman into her twat as Buffy's lips soon pressed against the folds to get straight into the action. Making Willow moan out as Buffy got right to work, flicking her tongue out and groaning at the flavour. Dampness already starting to rise as that tongue explored around and got familiar with the delicious taste of pussy. Willow looked like she was already completely thrilled by getting such a stunning face deep between her legs with a wide smile and already her nipples poking through her top as she took that tongue against her slit.

"All totally worth it, you hot vampire-killing whores!" Obi didn't even try to hide his delight now, especially as he spread that tight, rounded ass of the famous Slayer apart. Spitting onto his cock before he pushed in, pressing against and then into Buffy's asshole with a groan. Taking full advantage of the fact he can engage in such wicked, dry anal without either himself or whichever babe he fucks feeling any pain from the invasion. "MMMM... Guess you never let any of those vampires you were fucking get a piece of this, huh?" He mocked with a lewd smile as he began to thrust. Forcing Buffy's ass to spread and accept the thickness as he took her from behind. Moaning out with each pump and making the bent-over blonde jolt back and forth in response to his thrusts. Only making her mouth grind against the snatch she was pressed up against. Used like a fuck toy already between this overweight stranger and her best friend as they both moaned out in delight.

"MMMMMPHHH... MMMMM!! HHHHMMMMPHHH!!" Buffy couldn't object to the insults as her mouth was too full of wet pussy. Willow bucked firmly against her mouth, leaving her lips coated as juices dripped down her chin. Her head clutched by the redhead's legs to keep her stuffed down deep as Buffy's moans vibrated into that twat. "MMMMM... HMMMMMPHHHH! MMMMMM..." Groaning out as she got her tight backside stuffed as those fat inches got stuffed in. Barely giving her any real time to adjust to being split open yet not feeling the sort of pain any normal woman would when not just taking such a size of dick, but taking it up the ass for the first time. Her cheeks were still being groped as she was kept spread apart, and even made to grunt when he helped himself to give her rump a hard smack as he banged her.

"MMMMM... I always knew that pretty face... AHHHHH... Was wasted on boys... Undead or otherwise..." Willow shamelessly purred as she stared down with a lusty smile. Using a hand to stroke the top of that blonde-haired head deep between her soft thighs as she rubbed her slit against that mouth. Her other hand squeezed her perky tits through her top as she was even more focused on watching the tongue worship than gazing over to see her best friend getting her ass nailed. "MMMMM... That's it, Buffy... Get that hot little tongue nice and deep in me... Put a little 'spell' of your own onto my wet fucking pussy..." Willow was even able to joke as she bucked against that slurping mouth. Feeding Buffy plenty of sweet juices in a quick fashion while she groaned as her ass got filled up at the same time. Little choice but to gulp down the nectar in between those deep grunts as she impressed by handling action at both ends. Even if it left her looking like a common porno slut than the feared Slayer she was supposed to be.

"MMMMPHHH! HHHHHMMMPHHH! HMMMM!!" Buffy's eyes were rolled up, already sweat forming on her forehead like this was more intense than any fight she's been in. Her tight backside made to slap against the bulk of the man fucking her from the back. All as her mouth was pressed up against a set of slick lower lips. Allowing Buffy's tongue to probe in deep, collecting tasty fluids and making more form from the impressive technique. Her back passage got resized in a rough, stiff fashion as her ass clapped off all that bulk so that even without the force of his thrusts, the sheer weight of him colliding into her stunning body made sure she kept bucking back and forth. "MMMMM... HMMMMMM... MMMMPHHHH..." Her legs trembled a bit, as her juices slowly dripped down her thighs as her body, just like the one of the woman she was eating out, was massively turned on to a level she shouldn't have for a man of his hideous appearance, let alone being a guy she's only just met.

"MMMMM... A damn fine ass there, Slayer..." Hesse mocked, getting in another round of being balls deep in the iconic TV character's backside. Enjoying the ripple of her cheeks each time he thrust in and slammed home into her rump. Leaving that back passage spread out Around the shape of his thickness so it was perfectly on the edge of being tight around him but not enough to prevent him from driving every inch in when he gave a new hard pump. "MMMMM... I wonder how good your sexy friend is at taking dick though..." He decided for them both. Leaving the blonde groaning when he pulled out, admiring how her ass was already left gaping a bit before spanking that ass again. Moving around the table but glancing over the scene, he didn't feel like letting this 'shipping' pairing be broken up just yet. So pulling over a couple of chairs so he could stand up on them, leaving his cock in line with the redhead's moaning features as he reached over and gripped that short hair.

"Oh fuck! MMMM! I'm really not used to cock, so... MMMMMPHHHH!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Willow didn't get a say in things as her open mouth just became his opportunity to invade. Thrusting in deep, making the fat crown of his length smack into the back of her moaning hole. Not just fucking that stunning face, but making Willow taste Buffy's ass from off those inches at the same time. Perhaps that flavour set her off as the stunning Witch's eyes rolled back in delight. Trying to bob her head along that shaft as got filled up, choking loudly as saliva spilt out past her lips. "GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Getting about as sudden a crash course in taking a huge cock as her friend between her thighs had already down. Those inches soon pumped in past her oral hole and down into her throat as her loud chokes continued. Cleaning off the taste of Buffy's ass from that prick and replacing it with her spit as she moaned around him. Already leaving drool staining her red top and over the chest to make the outline and her hard nipples stand out even more.

"MMMMM... SSHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMMM...." Buffy slurped loudly as her sidekick's body began to shiver from the delight of being used now in her turn of being the centrepiece of the threesome. Giving the blonde more juices to gulp down as Willow started to cum nice and hard all over that pretty face. More of a mess left not just over those lips and chin, but down to stain on the table Willow was perched on. "SHHHRRLLKKK... MMMMM... MMMMPHHH..." Buffy saw nothing wrong with swallowing down the nectar. Even with her juices dripping down her legs and her asshole still opened up. Just staring up to watch that cock that had been stuffed between her cheeks now ravaging a mouth that should be used more for casting spells than used for some wicked pleasure.

"GAHHHHH!! HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAHHHH!!" Even though she had another woman in between her legs, Willow wasn't exactly looking like a lesbian here with a huge cock ramming back and forth into her groaning mouth. Coating him with spit as her flaming locks swayed as she impressively bobbed along this stiff pace. His heavy balls smacked off her chin as her nose pressed against his base. Her throat now got almost the same stretching-out treatment that her best friend's ass had suffered minutes before. "HHHHHLLLLKKK!! MMMMMPHHHH! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Even after the orgasm had subsided, she was still all too eager to blow this huge cock despite the discomfort and constant gagging from her oral tunnel taking a ramming. Her eyes almost crossed as she stared down to watch his length invade her. Drool left her top soaked and ruined from the face fucking as that thickness began to throb between her lips.

No surprise then that when he reached his first limit, he didn't bother to warn her. So the first blast of his spunk shot right down her throat without even giving her much of a taste. But the next gag she did mean the seed seeped back up out, drooling around his cock and past her lips to coat her chin as he eased back. The next few shots left her moaning as her eyes rolled up like she was addicted to the taste of seed already as her mouth got filled up. Barely getting the time to swallow it down when he pulled out, just to paint that stunning face of hers with the rest of his big load. Deliberately shooting some into her gorgeous red hair as well to leave her a mess along with the ropes over her cheeks, nose and grinning mouth.

"Mmmmmm... I fucking want more of that..." Willow purred lustfully. Especially as her eyes were locked on his cock that, despite having just cum, was still rock hard and ready for the next round.

Moving back, Buffy unwrapped her friend's legs from around her head so she could stand up. "How long is this 'ritual' going on for anyway?" She questioned as her mind was still gullible to somehow believe a session of wild sex could somehow save the world.

"Oh, well, you know, these things take time." Hesse lied with a grin as he stepped down off the chairs. "Speaking of which! No time to waste! Willow, since you're already up there, how about you lay down and let our Slayer slut here get a ride on your face?" He 'asked' but at this point, he could suggest anything and these two would easily go along with it.

"Gladly!" Willow licked her lips, and not just to get another taste of his load either as she took a moment to lift her top, tossing it away to expose her perky tits before she laid back on the table.

"Makes sense I guess. I ate her out now it's her turn to try me out." Buffy nodded, following her lead and taking off her top to showcase her nicely sized rack before she climbed up. Swinging a leg over to mount her best friend's cum-stained features and facing out. Moving her arms back behind, hooking the legs of the redhead to bring them in and causing Willow's hips to be raised. Almost like a wrestling pin hold as Buffy pressed her wet pussy down. "MMMMM! FUCK... Yeah, I bet you've been waiting... MMMMM! FUCK... To do this for years..." Buffy moaned out, feeling the skill already of a tongue well versed in pleasuring a fellow woman as Willow didn't hold back. Ramming her tongue straight up to dart in and explore the folds. Smearing spunk from off her features around Buffy's crotch and onto the folds in the process but more concerned with finally getting to dine on this stunning woman's twat than the mess she was making on her or herself as a result.

"I'll just, uh, continue the ceremony here..." Obi barely kept up the act as he took advantage of Willow's tight, cutely rounded butt being lifted. Conveniently leaving her asshole in line with his cock as he pushed in to invade her. Not even needing to hold onto her legs thanks to Buffy doing that grip for him. So he just worked his flabby hips back and forth, moaning out as he felt the vice-like clutch of that back passage around his inches. "MMMMM! SHIT... Just as fucking tight as the blonde slut's was! MMMMM! Friends that slay together fuck nice and tight together I fucking guess!" He chuckled to himself as he got into the motion. Nothing like fucking a lesbian's tight and seemingly untested backside to keep him moaning as he stared down. Seeing how soaking wet Willow's twat was and the juices only forming more as she was now the one taking a turn to get action at both ends.

"MMMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM! MMMMMM MMMMMPHHH!!" Loud slurps along with deep moans as Willow's body jolted a bit even with the weight of the other naked beauty on top of her. Her head tilted right up, flicking away eagerly at that soaking pussy being ground into her hungry and talented oral hole. Adding to the stain of spunk across her features with juices around her mouth and dripping down her cheeks as she munched away like this was going to be her final meal. "MMMMM! MMMMMMPHHH.... MMMMMM..." All as she got her tight ass fucked deep and hard. Getting the same near merciless treatment of a hammering pace, resizing her back passage to accept that huge dick but her body was in such a state of high lust that she didn't care about how either how wrong this was or that she was letting this total stranger pound her ass when is supposed to be much more into lesbian fun that taking some cock. Let alone one this vast size which has already stuffed into not just her mouth, but her friend's tight ass as well.

"MMMMM! FUCK!! How fucking long! OH FUCK! MMMM! Have you been waiting to do this?? MMMMM!!..." Buffy hissed out. Grinding her twat down against that slurping mouth and feeling Willow's tongue sliding in as far as she could get into that delicious, wet pussy. That stunning body glistened now as she was getting even more of a workout here from taking this pussy worship as she had been sandwiched between dick and snatch minutes ago. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! Fucking eat that pussy! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Buffy encouraged like she's been bisexual all her extremely eventful life. Working her twat down firmly against that flicking tongue, offering up more juices to be gulped down as Willow moaned loudly up into her slot. The blonde gaze gradually rolled upward from staring down between her legs as the pleasure built up. Taking the sort of tongue-lashing that many pro porn stars would struggle to last this long against.

The hulking slob behind them just grinned as he rammed his thick dick in and out of Willow's tight ass. Proving that she could handle a huge cock even better than her skill at casting spells with how his rod was slamming home into her back passage. Her tight cheeks rippled when he drove in and filled her up with every inch. Moaning as that anal tunnel was nicely gripping him to allow him to thrust in stiffly and quickly but still have that snug clutch to keep the pleasure nice and high. Helping him to sweat and he groaned out and got his fill of another stunning woman who under usual circumstances, even if he was a part of this fictional world, he wouldn't possibly get any chance at. But showing here that she was equally built for being used by fat cocks compared to her vast experience of enjoying such action with a fellow woman.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers