Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... Oh yeah... Let me fucking taste my fucking ass of that big fucking cock..." It sounded more suited for a skin-flick soundtrack than the usual spells her mouth chanted out. Willow leaned over but stayed mounted on Buffy so that this slob of a man could push his length up into her mouth and thrust upward just as her lips slurped down. Eagerly engaging in another round of sampling the sinful taste of a back passage from off this cock and her turn to experience her flavour probably for the first time in her life. So that she along with the other woman both had a shot at feeling the sensation of their own and one another's asses from off his big cock. Along with gagging and slobbering all over him while cleaning off the taste of that ass from those inches, Willow was yet again choking as his prick invaded her throat.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHHHRRRKK! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" Lusty chokes were heard as she kept her red hair becoming a mess from the repeated shaking. Grinding down into the strap-on still stuffed into her while focusing on bobbing her head along that thrusting pole. Making sure her lips pressed down to the base of him as saliva drooled down. Not caring about the stray strand of his pubic hair now left at the corner of her wickedly grinning mouth as she shamed herself with his round of deep head. "HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMMMPHHHH!!" Her throat bulged when she took him deep but no signs of pain at all as she sucked him off. Impressing to still have the energy in her to actively move after two hard orgasms as her saliva dripped from her chin and off that fat shaft. More of a mess left down on the floor of drool, sweat and juices to go with the evidence all over the library table to show there's been something going on that's far removed from studying in this hideout of the Scooby Gang.

The only warning about his oncoming peak this time was him pulling out of her groaning mouth to furiously stroke off. Barely giving her the time to open wide and stick her tongue out like a panting animal as he once again coated her gorgeous face with a big load. Plenty going over her red hair this time at the sides, the top and over the forehead along with coating her tongue and feeding some into her mouth. Her eyes almost rolled back from the sensation, leaving her nearly drooling out the spunk she'd collected by the time he finished coating her. Like she'd suffered a mini-orgasm from being used even more like a cum dumpster than her wrecked appearance made her appear to be. Managing though to close up and swallow it all down with a sinful, approving gulp and a wide grin as she opened again to push out the tongue and show she'd taken it all down.

"God... N-No more..." Buffy panted as Willow's shuddering on her and on the strap-on she was still wearing left her buzzing with need. "We h-have to be done with that damn ritual now..."

"If you sluts can still think straight? Then we ain't done!" Obi decided for them. Reaching down to grip a handful of both sets of already wrecked and matted hair. Forcing them two off the chair and down to their knees on the floor in front of him. "So get to work! One more load ain't gonna fucking hurt either of you bitches!" He grinned, revelling in their horny states of mind that are far removed from the powerful characters they show on TV.

"Mmmmm! Yes, please..." Another lusty purr from Willow as she leaned in happy to start lapping at his balls. Fighting through the jungle of pubes there to reach his shaft as she groaned at the new taste. She even made a mess on him by smearing cum off her face onto his crotch, but that just gave her something to clean off with a turn of her head to greedily lick it down. Leaving Buffy to groan and capture the mushroom head of him between her lips. Slurping along his cock but rather mercifully now just left to handle what she could of his length instead of the face pounding she'd endured before. Still more than pleasurable enough for him as he moaned from the feel of her soft lips wrapped around him.

"AHHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM... More like... MMMMM! Buffy the cock Slayer right here! MMMMM!" He mocked, seeing the two stunning, cum-stained faces working over his cock with eagerness even in their tired states. Making as much of a mess over his dick, balls and general crotch as they were cleaning off with the jizz all over them. Showing his perversion to not mind the feeling of his load on himself as either Willow's frisky tongue or Buffy's slurping mouth soon got rid of the mess. All as he showed more of that impossible stamina like he was under one of the redhead's more sinful kind of spells to be rock hard again and able to handle a blowjob at this very late stage of the action. Especially with it being a double team with one hottie slurping the shaft as the other took care of his balls.

Buffy slurped up and down, taking in an impressive amount of his dick and staring up with desire in her eyes as her lips pressed tightly around his prick. That sinful hollowing out of her cheeks as she blew him and the look even hotter with her hair in a wrecked state from spunk and sweat, leaving her gazing up through strands like she was a dirty slut fresh off an orgy. Her best friend not exactly looking like a saint ever, as she groaned while lapping away at those big nuts with a similar stare of need even after she and the other fictional stunner had both cum hard twice. All too happy to go along with whatever this man says as they believed every word despite having never met him before, let alone his hideous, obese appearance that neither of them (especially the redhead) would give more than a first look at under usual circumstances.

No such worries here as the two swapped places. Willow showed off that her oral skills aren't just limited to eating out other women or casting spells as she slurped loudly and quickly along that familiar dick. Just this time not getting a taste of either her own or the other stunner's back passage from off this length as she bobbed. Adding her saliva to the coating already over him while keeping her lips tightly pressed around the thickness. Still giving enough space for Buffy to move in at the base and work her way through his hair to lap at the crotch and down to his balls as well. Groaning from the sensation like she wasn't used to this sort of humiliation but was too far gone now to stop herself after being already very well used as the gaping state of both her and Willow's assholes proved.

"MMMM FUCK... Forget taking down vampires... AHHHHH FUCK! You two sluts... MMMM! Could run through a fucking porn studio... MMMM! SHIT! And still be ready for more dick!" Not exactly a true compliment as he grinned and moaned out as he watched them lick and suck on his big cock. The moisture rolled down him to ensure he looked even more disgusting than usual as he took this last round of oral. Caring little that these two should be protecting Sunnydale from threats instead of worshipping his fuck-stick like a personal harem. The pleasure kept him with an ugly smile on as he watched one bob smoothly while the other roamed out to lick over his balls and around his crotch. Both of them left his manhood soaked in both parts while the stay bits of cum from off their features soon got licked up or slurped down like they were equally happy to service him as they were to dine on his addictive load.

The redhead slurped loudly and without shame to look in that moment at least like she'd only ever wanted some dick in her life. Leaving her drool dripping down as she bobbed away and left whatever was left of her hair not stuck through with sweat and spunk to sway a bit from her very eager motion. Feeling his length throb between her nice soft lips as she pumped away for another dose of head that would render any regular guy, and probably a good few vampires too, into an early finish before half of this round of slurps. Her head even shifted one last time when he pulled out of her, leaving her gasping with a smile as she knelt up straight as Buffy joined her. Both women stared up with need as he stroked off for the final dose of his load.

Making sure both Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters were creamed as the last, big load was showered down onto their stunning faces. Near blinding them as they had to close their eyes as the loads went across them as he aimed between them. Still able to produce a big amount that would be expected out of a group of three or men as he painted them. More of the golden and flaming hair of them both left matted with the spunk hitting them. Resulting in them having such a heavy feeling over their heads that they ended up slumped against one another. Panting out and their tongues brushed into each other in an attempt to make out as he flicked the last drips onto their plastered features. Their hair was left ruined in such a way that they'd need several intense showers if not a full shaved haircut to get all the jizz out now.

"Heh... A ritual well done!" Obi claimed with a grin as he stepped back. Making no moves to even help either of them up as he left them looking glued together, kneeling on the floor. "Guess you could, uh, use some of these book pages to wipe yourselves clean?" He mocked, turning away to pull his pants up and get dressed. Even as heard the two groaning and panting into one another behind him. Caring little about what happens to them if anyone, from the Scooby Gang or otherwise, finds them in such a shameful, well fucked and cum-dumped state.

"Anyway, I'm getting the fuck out of here!" Hesse decided now his clothes were back on, even as sticking now to him from the sweat. "No way I'm dealing with any fucking vampires around here!" He mused, moving to the back door of the hideout. "And let me guess... Magic door to send me to some other TV or movie world..." He assumed, and he didn't mean the sort of magic that Willow usually practised either.

He indeed jinxed himself as opening the door up, he saw that familiar dazzling sight as his eyes were filled with test screen static as the blare of white noise blasted out. Shrugging his shoulders, being all too used to this sensation, he just stepped forward and tumbled forward head over heels as mysteriously the door slammed shut behind him to leave that world already like a distant memory. Hurtling through the void towards the latest fictional universe and whichever beauties might be waiting for him there.

But what sort of world? And which women will be the next to become so easily fooled by his lies to offer up more wild and certainly not safe-for-TV action? There's only one way to find out... Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *