Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!" That is proven here as the blonde-haired head of the stunner on top of this 'pin' tiled back as loud moans went up to the roof of the library they're fucking in. Buffy cumming hard all over that stunning face of Willow underneath her. Further showering those features with more juices for a wicked shine so that even as the redhead swallowed down as much as she could, fluids still dripped off her cheeks and down her neck. Adding to the forming puddle of sweat, drool and juices on the top of the table Willow was now lying in. Willow made sure that her best friend got to ride out every moment of the high by still slurping and licking away. Smiling into that pussy like she was getting off on making that stunning Slayer cum even more than having her ass fucked.

Willow would get to enjoy that delicious taste for a bit longer as she groaned out into that snatch. Feeling the empty feeling in her rump and the gaping state of her asshole as the slob who had fooled his way into getting a three-way with these beauties pulled out. Just to move around to the front of them as he took hold of Buffy's golden locks. Forcing her to lean forward, letting go of her friend's legs but still further smothering Willow's face in the process as he invited himself to shove his fat dick now into Buffy's mouth. Giving her the turn of experiencing ass-to-mouth action, tasting the flavour of Willow's rear from off those oversized inches. But soon gave Buffy more to worry about when he also, just like he'd done to the woman underneath her, delivered the same rough treatment to thrust his shaft in deep. Making her gag as her eyes focused and went wide as her mouth got fucked to get saliva drooling out of her from the steady pumps.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Raspy chokes as Buffy's hands went to his flabby get for support. Getting shown no mercy despite her talents in fighting vampires and other creatures as her mouth got stuffed full beyond a limit she knew she could handle. Barely allowing her to process the taste of Willow's back passage from off this cock as his length went from just crashing into the back of her mouth to full-on pounding her throat. "HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHHRKKK!!" To her credit, like this was just a different kind of battle for her, she bobbed her head back and forth along those thrusting inches. Her eyes narrowed with focus to take as much of this face fucking as she could. Even with it leaving saliva dripping down her neck and her hair a mess not just from his grip. Leaving her looking more like a common blonde porno whore than the lethal Slayer she's supposed to be.

"Mmmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm..." Meanwhile, Willow just enjoyed herself by munching away on that delicious, soaking pussy. A hand down between her legs, rubbing away at her dripping twat while dining on another woman. The smile was wide across her cum-stained face with spunk smeared over Buffy's thighs and around that snatch. All too happy to enjoy the taste of her best friend's folds like she's been having wet dreams about this moment for years. Thoughts of spells and protecting Sunnydale were far from her mind as she darted her more than simply skilled tongue up into a pussy just fresh from an orgasm. Her fingers had already soaked to show how much she was getting off on showcasing her well homed lesbian skills as she slurped away to drink down more juices.

Up above, Buffy had something else to worry about when, and once again without giving the respect to warn her, this hideous man unloaded into that already aching mouth. Splattering her oral tunnel with hot seed, making her gag and cough some back up so that a shameful trail of spunk appeared out of one of her nostrils from being filled up. Going along with the amount drooling past her lips before he pulled out. Just to further plaster her panting features to cake her cheeks, nose and forehead with seed. Even making sure to get some into her strands of blonde at the sides of her head hanging down to further brand her as his latest conquest.

"F-FUCK..." Buffy groaned, dismounting her friend but taking a moment to kneel on the table, trying to recover from that face fuck. "Not so fucking sure... Dying from choking on cum is better than being killed by a vampire!" She remarked but even in this state, her eyes still gazed over that fat cock as he got instantly rock hard once again.

"Sounds like we need to kick this ritual up a notch!" Willow smiled like nothing was unusual about this all, moving off the table to stand up. "And I've got just the spell for it..." She added, turning around for a moment.

"Spell?" Obi questioned as he heard what sounded like a whispering from the redhead. Almost jolting back in surprise when a bright light formed in front of the woman for a moment. Turning around and seeing that impossibly (not that normal logic applied to the universe of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) Willow now sported a sex toy strap-on over her crotch, with a thick, long red dildo sticking out. "Heh. I'll allow it." He wisely went it, pulling Buffy off the table to force her to her feet before pushing her towards the other fictional character.

"What the fuck??" Buffy's eyes widened as she was scooped up from behind by the arms by Hesse, before Willow spread her legs and stepped in, pushing the fake cock against that slick pussy. "What kind of spells did you study with Tara??" She questioned but tellingly wrapped her limbs around the other woman. Just as the slob behind her spread her ass once again, making her tense up as he pushed up with ease back into her already well-fucked rump.

Buffy's head tilted back in delight as now she got a double dose of dick, real and fake, filling up both of her lower holes at the same time. That familiar fat dick of the man who had fooled her into offering up some action once again thrusting deep and hard into her tight, sexily rounded backside. The clap of her cheeks hitting his bulk rang out as he rammed her to the hilt, making her buck forward against the fake shaft now sliding into her soaking-wet pussy. Her tits jiggled against the chest of her friend she was now clutching as Buffy even wrapped her arms around Willow's neck for extra support. Moaning out as she got nailed front and back and deep in both holes. The dampness from expert licking and an orgasm meaning her snatch didn't offer up much resistance to take this strap-on. Spreading nice and wide to already leave that fake dick soaked just after the first round of pumps.

"MMMMM... Magical sex toys... A girl's got to earn a break now and then, Slayer!" Willow just gave a shameless wink as an explanation as she stuffed the blonde's pussy nice and full. Moaning just as much as the beauty she was fucking. The spell allowed her to feel as much pleasure as the one she was giving it to. Explaining why as she stood and helped ram Buffy full Willow was moaning away and sweating as she worked her hips back and forth. Showing off that she was no novice either to this side of lesbian action. Even if she had to do so now by sharing a clear object of her desires with a man she's never met before. "MMMMM... FUCK... I can fucking feel you gripping me... MMMMM! Maybe you're more of a slut for me than I'd dreamed you'd be!" Willow teased, licking her teeth with wicked glee as she pumped back and forth. Timing her motion perfectly so when Buffy jolted forward into her thanks to the thrusts going into her ass, Willow pumped up to stuff that box full and make Buffy's ass back up to take the next stroke from behind.

"AHHHHH FUCK! SHIT!! MMMMMM FUCK!!" The blonde moaned out as she was bucked between the two shafts. Making it seem like she was a natural at double penetration to handle such stiff thrusts from the front and back. Both holes took it to the hilt to feel the harness against her twat when Willow pounded into her dripping slot. While her tight ass continued to clap back sharply thanks to the powerful pumps of the man behind her. "FUCK! GOD! SO FUCKING BIG! UHHHH!! YOU'RE GONNA... FUCK!! RIP ME FUCKING APART! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Buffy howled out and from the wide, shameless and ugly smile of the man stuffing her butt that was exactly the point. All too happy to share one whore with another as long as he enjoyed some top-notch pleasure out of it. It was clear to see from both his loud moans and how the sweat was falling off of him like he was under a shower on high blast.

"MMMMM! And you fucking love it! My sexy fucking Slayer slut!" Willow purred as she cut off the next moan from her best friend with a lean forward. Pressing her cum-stained lips against the set of the blonde she was railing. The two instantly met with tongues to start making out. Smearing more spunk off of one another's faces into the other's features. Even leaving strands of the other different coloured hair getting a stain or two from the close contact. But even while slapping her tongue around with lust, Willow didn't miss a beat. Stuffing her fake cock up into that dripping hole, getting herself plenty of pleasure from that mysterious, magic strap-on she was wearing. Pistoning up to show this is far from the first time she's used not just a sex toy, but this kind of one to enjoy another woman with.

"Heh! MMMMM! Now if I wrote the show? This... MMMM! FUCK! This would be every fucking episode!" Obi grinned away as he pumped in and out of that still-tight asshole of the Slayer. Able to drill her balls deep every time to enjoy the crash of her ass against his bulk. Even after all the repeated hammerings she's endured, her back passage still had more than just a nice tightness to keep him pleasured. "MMMM! Probably a lot less fucking vampires though! MMMMM!" He added even as he knew neither woman he was enjoying was paying much attention to what he was saying. Too caught up in their make-out session to care about his insults or letting it slip that he'd somehow wound up in this fictional universe. Making the most of it by tapping the tight ass of the iconic TV beauty while she was bouncing away on a just as stunning woman in front.

"MMMMM! MMMMMMPHHHH!! MMMM MMMM MMMMM!!" One round of red-hot, bisexual sex into another was a test even too much for the feared guardian of Hellmouth. Buffy's eyes rolled back into her head and shuddering in delight as she came hard once again but this time over a big fake dick as Willow pounded away into that still needy and dripping twat. Moaning her orgasm into the redhead's grinning lips as they kept smooching and Willow made sure to fuck that pussy through the peak. Especially since the magic that created the toy allowed her to unnaturally enjoy the extra squeeze of that snatch around those fake inches. A similar tight grip left the slob behind them groaning as Buffy's back passage clutched that real dick slamming into her booty.

While leaving his cock pulsing, it wasn't quite enough to set him off yet as he pulled out of that gaping wide asshole. Just to grip Buffy's blonde locks and pull her back. Willow reached down to grab her friend's arms as the blonde was left bridging between the redhead and this fat brute. Her hair hanging down and her head upside down as her mouth was the open, groaning target as he stuffed his prick back in. Leaving her shuddering back and forth suspended off the ground in a new way as her hair swayed in time with her jolts. Fucked in her mouth and pussy as Willow kept ramming that dripping snatch while Buffy was left slobbering away and choking on the familiar feeling of her throat getting pumped.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMMPHHH!!" Buffy choked loudly as she was once again made to experience ass-to-mouth during this threesome and not being worse or better than the last time as now she got to clean off the taste of her back passage from this dick that had come straight from between her cheeks. Saliva drooled down her face to go with the spunk still all over her as she gagged and got her mouth and throat filled right up. "HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHRRRRKKK!!" Gagging away as she wasn't shown much mercy at either end. Her twat was stuffed full to the hilt with every fake inch of a sex toy. While her face had to handle having his heavy balls slapping into her already wrecked features with another dose of deep throat. The sort of pace that would render any normal woman to not be able to speak for well over a week.

"MMMMM... Gonna paint her face again, huh?" Willow grinned, not showing too much concern despite hearing the loud gags and seeing how Buffy was jolting back and forth between his stiff thrusts to slam into her oral tunnel while she filled up that soaking pussy with a stiff pace of her own. "Fucking wreck her! I've been wanting to see this slut... MMMMM! Ruined like this for fucking years..." She purred like she was getting to live out some long-held fantasies about her best friend acting like this, even if such thoughts likely never existed in her mind before this slob showed up. Willow played her part to keep a grip on the other woman's arms to keep her held up off the floor. Getting to enjoy not just the sight of bouncing tits but the vanishing act, and nothing to do with a different kind of magic to what she's such an expert at, of that strap-on driving into and reappearing from Buffy's soaking slot.

Not that he was doing this for anything else other than his twisted pleasure, but he gave the other part of this threesome what she demanded. Pulling out of that well-fucked mouth to leave Buffy gasping with rather slutty moans leaving her as she still took a drilling from Willow. Able to not just shower that pretty face with more spunk, and in the sinful upside down position no less, but get plenty of jizz catching into her swaying golden locks as well. Leaving her looking like she'd just taken a full bukkake treatment after a gang bang by the time this latest load was finished. Buffy rendered into an exhausted state so that when her legs gave way, if it wasn't for Willow holding her arms she would have slumped to the floor in a defeated heap.

"Oh no! No resting for you, Slayer slut!" Willow just grinned, forcing her friend up to her feet, and escorted her over to one of the library chairs to have her take a seat. "Here, give me a second..." She said, before starting to whisper another spell.

"Neat trick!" Obi remarked, shielding his eyes for a second as another flash of light briefly appeared. A swap occurred so that now while seated, Buffy was wearing that same strap-on, glistening with her orgasm, while Willow's crotch was exposed to allow her to climb up. Inviting herself to mount and lower herself down onto that thick, fake length and make them both moan out.

"At least... MMMMM! At least let me get a fucking break!" Buffy gasped, her face a mess with spunk and strands of matted hair now across her features as she stared at her sidekick.

"Sounds like you need more training at this..." Willow just gave a naughty wink. Making Buffy's hands reach down and around her to spread the redhead's ass invitingly. "I'll make sure to teach you plenty of tricks... After we're done with this ritual!" She added, showing her mind was still supremely gullible to believe that a steamy bisexual three-way could have some demon-preventing benefit.

"Don't mind if I do..." Hesse had a hideous grin as he stepped forward. Eagerly sliding his fat dick back into that tight, rounded ass of the beautiful Witch and starting to fuck her from behind. Able to slam in not just hard and swiftly, but going balls deep yet again with her back passage still tight but now more than familiar with his vast size. So that along with all their moans, that clap of her butt meeting his massive gut was heard as he took her. Helping her to jolt and buck along the fake dick now stuffed into her slot to take those inches just as deep as she'd been feeding them into her friend's twat moments before. Impressing in her own right to handle the same sort of two-on-one action and perhaps even more so since she was the one doing a fair share of the work to ride that strap-on since the beauty she was on top of lacked the energy to even thrust.

"MMMMM! FUCK! FUCK YESSSSSSSS! UHHHHH! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK IT HARD! MMMMM FUCK!!" Willow hissed out in delight, staring back over her shoulder with burning lust as her flaming hair swayed back and forth as she bucked against his thrusts. Pushing her cutely rounded ass out to meet his next stiff pump to take his inches in. Her pussy soaking and leaving the strap-on she was mounted on soaked down to leave juices trickling over not just the thighs of Buffy but the chair she was sat on. "MMMM! FUCK YESSSS... HARDER! FUCKING FUCK THAT ASS! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM! FEELS SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK!!" She panted out the demands as a thick shine of moisture was all across her. Looking like she'd been addicted to anal sex from a big cock all her life despite her lesbian status before today. Shifting expertly like taking on two dicks at the same time was a regular hobby for her as she worked both her lower holes back and forth. Slamming a fake one deep up into her slot while driving her still snug asshole sharply back into the stiff thrusts taking her from behind.

Buffy could only stay seated and slumped as she was used like a living sex toy by her best friend. Just having that strap-on slapped onto her to be used as an accessory to this action. But despite being worn out, she was made to moan as the mysterious magic that had summoned this fake dick meant the blonde could still feel the pleasure of Willow's snug, dripping wet folds all around those inches she wore. Keeping her gasping out as her body took the sort of wild ride from the redhead that would make a regular guy blow a load in a minute trying to endure this. Buffy could only watch in at this lewd site and gasp in pleasure as a result of the wild fuck her best friend was all too happily taking part in. Making it look like that at least in terms of sex, Buffy was now the sidekick but Willow was the filthy expert at red hot action.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD! AHHHHH! DEEP IN MY FUCKING ASS! AHHHHH FUCK!!" More loud moans as the stunning witch slammed her tight body sharply up and down. Keeping her ass raised and stuck out to take those deep, harp pumps to ensure her back passage wouldn't find a full tightness for close to a couple of weeks by this point. Her tight butt cheeks left with a shade of pink across them from the repeated, hard contact of the mass of his weight hitting her along with the stiffness of his motion. "UHHHHH! FUCK! OH FUCK YES! AHHHHH FUCK! SO FUCKING GOOD!! MMMMMM FUCK! MORE! MORE!! AHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" More strands of her bright red locks were now stuck across her moaning features from the swaying back and forth, with the spunk and sweat easily acting as glue to leave her staring through her hair back at him. Just adding to the sinful sight of her now being a total addict to his huge cock, even with her pussy getting satisfied by her bounces on a fake dick for some lesbian fun at the same time. All serving to make her look like she'd be more suited for a porn production than trying to help save the world from vampires and other demonic forces.

In a way, this new unlocked, slutty side to crave dick just as much as pussy ended up being her undoing in a very pleasurable way. Fucking herself into a well-earned, intense orgasm that was even harder than the first. Shuddering as her head tilted back in delight and her tongue flicked out of her open, moaning mouth. Making Buffy underneath her stir into life with the pleasure of feeling through the magic of the strap-on those squeezes of need from Willow's folds around those fake inches. Obi left groaning out too from once again getting a vice-like grip against his prick as he pumped in for a last round. Pulling out of that tight backside just as the redhead settled down onto her friend's lap to once again enjoy the sight of a gaping wide asshole before he waddled around the chair to her front.