Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 11

Story Info
A 'physical' check-up with Scrubs' Danni, Elliot & Kim.
9.6k words
4.83
2.5k
5
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Scrubs, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Danni Sullivan [as portrayed by Tara Reid], Elliot Reid [Sarah Chalke], Kim Briggs [Elizabeth Banks].

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 11: Scrubs

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, MFFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

Another sudden trip through a mysterious void of static and crackling sound before the vision of Obi Hesse suddenly returned. Crashing down and landing in the somewhat comfort of a handily wide-sized hospital bed. However, the sheer obese weight of the man combined with the momentum of being sent from one dimension to another meant that the bed collapsed apart once he'd hit it. Somehow cushioning his fall but still leaving him groaning.

"Fuck me..." He grumbled, pulling himself out of the remains of the bed. "Now where the fuck am I..." He said, looking around. "Hospital, huh? Guess I was expecting another school maybe? Well, there's worse places to be." He said, brushing himself off as he checked over his clothing of a set of shorts and a very creased, ill-fitting T-shirt. "Question is which hospital and which world I'm fucking in now." He said to himself, noting that the other beds in this ward were empty and there were no staff around to be seen.

His question was soon answered when he stepped out of that room into the corridor. Almost bumping into a blonde woman with short hair tied at the back, clad in black pants, a blue shirt and a Doctor's coat with a pass tagged on. "Uh, excuse me? Sir?" Doctor Kim Briggs questioned, putting her hands on her waist. "Visiting time for patients finished an hour ago." She claimed, not approving of his appearance as he wasn't a member of the hospital staff.

"Ah, thank goodness Doc'!" He smiled, knowing this woman would be as gullible as all the others from the other worlds he'd been sent to. "I've got a very serious, life-threatening condition! And only a sexy... I mean, an experienced Doctor like you can save me!" He lied with such a tone along with a grin that no one would possibly believe him if they were thinking straight.

Of course, her eyes just went wide as she took every word at face value. "What? Oh no! What's the problem? Where does it hurt??" Kim asked as her tone instantly changed.

"I'm got, uh, a serious case of Blue-Balls-itis!" Hesse claimed. "And believe it or not? The only way to cure it is with some immediate, hard rounds of shameless, intense and degrading sex with a blonde woman!"

"That's an extremely specific and unusual set of requirements for a cure." Briggs said with a nod of the head. "But we clearly don't have a choice. There's no time to waste!" She stated. "Please, follow me. We don't have much time before you might pass away at any moment." She said, leading him down a corridor.

"Fucking nice..." He grinned, walking behind her. "Say, you got any more sexy Doctors or women you could call on as well to help?"

* * *

A few minutes later, Obi had ditched his clothing over the chair inside of an examination room while he stood naked with his ugly, overweight body on full display along with his contrasting, rock-hard, thick and long cock. His shaft pointed at Kim Briggs as she was willingly on her knees in front of him as she believed his lies about needing to fuck him to save his life.

"Well, I suppose we'd better... GAHHHHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Her professional voice was silenced when Obi grabbed her locks before he rudely shoved his fat cock into her mouth. Her lips barely got the chance to stretch around that thickness before she gagged as his hit the back of her mouth. Clutching onto her blonde hair to keep her in place as he started to thrust. Making saliva spill out from her lips already as she stared up. Her tricked mind not letting her pull away despite the clear discomfort across her stunning face. "GAHHHHH! HHHHHLLLLKKK! GAAAAHHHH!!" Choking loudly and no doubt heard down the corridor along both ends and further through the hospital as the face fucking was underway. His moans are just as noisy but shameless with an ugly smile to match. Watching her pretty face plunge down his cock as he used her for his pleasure and this sham of a 'cure' she was willingly taking part in.

"HHHHHRRRKKK!! HMMMMM!! GAAAAAAAAHHH..." Saliva poured down her chin already to coat over her doctor's coat and her modest chest covered by the shirt she wore. The least of her worries now as her mouth was aching from the firm, deep way she was fucking her oral hole. That mouth was not used to taking a cock of this vast length or thickness as she gagged every time he plunged in and connected with the back of that warm and wet mouth. "HHHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAHHH! GAAAAAHHH HHHHRRRKKK!!" Raspy chokes while her eyes stared upward, narrowing once in a while from the pain but unable to let her mind move off from him. A good doctor always goes the extra mile for a patient after all. Even if she can't figure out how being used like a human fleshlight isn't any sort of proper medical treatment as she gagged along that long shaft pounding between her lips.

"Mmmmmm! Good work, Doc'! Mmmmm... I think your slutty little mouth... Ahhhh... Is just what the Doctor ordered! Heh!" He dared to joke while openly insulting her to further show he barely cared about keeping the act up and that this was supposed to help him or be anything other than him fucking another stunning fictional beauty. Keeping Briggs on her knees to make her head jolt along his cock as he pumped in deep and hard. "Mmmmm! A hot little blonde cock sucker you are... Such a good slut of a medic! Mmmmm! Helping my big cock out with that... Mmmm! Fucking dirty mouth..." He mocked again as he watched the gorgeous face pump along his pole as he kept a grip on her blonde locks. Ensuring his dick was soaked in her drool to match how it was dripping from her jaw and leaving the front of her clothing drenched and ruined. Her face was not that far away either with her eyes watering up from the constant discomfort of her mouth handling a pace more suited for fucking a pussy than her inexperienced oral hole.

"HHHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAAAAAHH!!" Those eyes now went wide again with shock and pain as her hair was gripped again with both hands. Hauling her stunning features right down onto his prick to invade her throat. Stretching out that tunnel in a way she's never dreamed possible. Her hands balled into fists against her sides as she howled out, choking louder than before as he fucked her throat. Sending his heavy balls disgustingly slapping off her soaked chin as more saliva flew about. "GAAAAAAAHH! GAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHHLLLKKKK!!" The tears rolled down her cheeks but still unable to even think about pulling off for the sake of her throat's healthy as she believed that this was all for his benefit to save a man from death. Instead of the clear saving of a case of blue balls this achieved as he pounded in and out of her mouth. Keeping her slobbering along his rod as he drove back and forth to moan out with a wicked grin.

"MMMMM! FUCK..." He grunted as his swift pace along with not holding back to use and abuse this blonde stunner meant his dick was already throbbing as he made her deep throat his big cock. "Here cums... MMMM! A real good injection!" He mocked again, gripping her now messy hair as he stuffed his shaft in. Making her cough around him when the first thick blast of spunk when down her throat and nearly suffocated her as he kept pounding. Leaving Kim shivering on her knees as he unloaded. The spunk came back up from the gags and left a drip hanging from her nostril as it flowed out along his dick past her aching lips. That would be degrading enough alone if he didn't then pull out just because he wanted to. Letting his cock shoot the rest of that big load across her gasping face. Some caught into her blonde locks but mostly over her cheeks, forehead and nose as she groaned and stared up as the first of many doses of spunk was left across her.

"T-That was... Ahhhh Hell!" Kim rubbed her sore throat as she hauled in much-needed air. "A very unorthodox treatment! I'm not sure... Ahhhhh..." She tried to say, before getting hauled up from the ground by her hair as he gripped her again.

"Don't worry, slut! I'm the fucking expert around here..." Obi rudely claimed, making her walk over to a medical examination table and forcing her to bend over across it so her soaked front was pressed down. "After all I'm a man! Can't expect some dumb blonde like you to know what's good for you!"

"If that was the case? I should probably take notes about this all..." Briggs claimed, as her mind didn't let the insults offend her despite her high-ranking medical status. Watching as he pulled down her black pants and underwear, showing off a tight but cutely rounded ass along with her pussy. "This is a condition I've not heard of before... What did you say it was again?" She questioned as if nothing was unusual as he stepped behind her.

"Sorry, bitch... Got uh, got a case of 'I-forgot-what-I-called-it-itus'!" He lied as he pushed his dick into her snug and barely wet at all pussy. Making her gasp while he moaned as his cock wasn't exactly properly lubed up for a dry entry. Along with the fact she was vice-like to contrast with the thick slab of man-meat he forced in. Another sure sign she wasn't used to taking a cock even half his size but not giving her a choice, even with how she's agreed to fuck him however he wants. "Mmmmm! Now I got a case of 'fine bitch fever'! MMMM... With some fucking good pussy right here..." He moaned, thrusting into her and working more of his dick into that tightness. Feeling the bottom of her doctor's coat brushing against his bulging gut while he gripped her waist and took her from behind. Making her gasp and groan from a different kind of mix of pain from being stretched out in another hole and the pleasure from her twat taking his dick.

"AHHHHH FUCK! W-Well what... MMMMM! Whatever a patient needs! MMMMM! I'll try and help... AHHHH FUCK!! Help deliver! MMMM..." Kim groaned out as she stared back at him from over her shoulder. Her arms were out in front, grabbing the other side of the table as she was bent over it. Moaning as her snatch was resized and her walls started to dampen from the sensations of such a huge dick ploughing away smoothly into her. That MILF pussy was not exactly unfamiliar with taking cock but having to handle this bigger-than-porn star size was something new completely for her. "UHHHH! AHHHH! And it... MMMMM! Must be working somehow! If you... AHHHH! FUCK! Have this much... MMMM! Energy! Even if you're so... UHHHH!! C-Close to death as you say you are!" She said, repeating the lies she's so easily believed that have led her to be willing to be fucked in a hospital room as both their moans echo out of it and down to the rest of the ward. "FUCK! FUCK! So big... FUCK!!" She groaned as sweat started to form across her aching face while the last drips of saliva from her chin and tears off her cheeks fell to stain the top of the examination table. Going with the spunk he'd just dumped over her features that was similarly trickling slowly down to leave more shameful evidence of this far-from medical procedure.

The slob of a man using her just grinned and moaned as he rammed back and forth into her tight slot. Loving how her wet tunnel was gripping his prick rather perfectly despite this being the first and probably last time she'd take this kind of big cock action. Let alone bareback from a dick still stained with the leftover cum from his first peak that was being left to brand her insides. Not his worries though if this blonde beauty ended up knocked up again as he moaned and pumped away. Showing off that rather impossible stamina and technique for such a hideous and overweight man as he swiftly rammed into her snatch before easing a few inches back just to drive back in. Repeating the process and keeping their moans nice and loud. That sound was soon joined by the slap of his bulk meeting her far more slim and sexy body as he banged her from the back.

"AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM! I'm supposed... AHHHH! T-To be the one doing this for you! AHHHHH! MMMMM! Not... UHHHHH!! F-Feeling good myself!! AHHHHH!!" Kim moaned in delight as her eyes started rolling upward. Her pussy clenched around that huge dick as he railed her stiffly and made her buck against the table she was bent over. Gritting her teeth as the pleasure built from the quick, hard pace he was using to pulverize her tightness. Ensuring she'd be stretched wide for well over a week even at just this point of the fun. "OH FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH! FUCK!!" One of her hands slammed the top of the table as her body shivered while getting railed. Her snatch suddenly cumming all over his big cock to again show that she might be built for this kind of action but hadn't gotten it this good or from a dick this huge in any previous relationship she'd had. Leaving her panting as her juices soaked his weapon and just gave him more reasons to keep drilling her as he went balls deep into her box.

That squeezing of her snatch around his dick easily helped set him off, and as always with any babe from a TV universe he didn't even think for a second about pulling out as his cock began to pulse. Just staying buried inside so he properly plasters her insides with more thick, hot blasts of spunk. Making her head tilt back in delight as he continued to thrust. Using that tight, wet tunnel to milk this second load out as she moaned and slumped forward over the table. So much jizz to match with the amount coating her face that even before he pulled out the spunk was oozing back out around his dick to drip down along her inner thighs. More seeping when he stepped back and admired the gaping mess now she was left opened up but his cock semi-hard already to show he was far from done.

"Ummm... Excuse me??" A new female voice caught his attention as he looked at the open door. Seeing another stunning blonde Doctor standing in the doorway, having heard the commotion from the loud fucking going on and investigating it. "Care to explain this, Mister?" Doctor Elliot Reid-Dorlan questioned with hands on her hips. Similar to the other doctor she had on a trademark white coat, but with a nicely fitting black top and knee length skirt underneath on her nicely sexy body.

"Ah, I'm glad you're here, Doctor!" Obi grinned, never one to turn down banging another hottie at the same time as another. As what seemed to be a very pleasantly surprising case for most of his journeys through the multiverse. "As you can clearly see..." He pointed down to his hardening cock. "I have a very serious, life-threatening condition! One that can only, heh, be solved through some wild, intense and very degrading sex!"

"Y-Yes... Sex..." Kim panted, rolling herself onto the examination table and laying on her back. Legs spread and showed off, even though it wasn't her intention, the thick cream pie leaking out of her slot.

"Ah, of course. I see." Elliot nodded, believing the obvious lies with ease. "Makes perfect sense. And explains all the fucking noise." She added, stepping in. "Allow me to assist. I can't have a patient dying on my watch."

"Excellent!" Hesse grinned. "So, just get in between this other slutty Doc's legs and go to fucking town on her." He ordered with all too casual a tone considering the lewd instruction. "And bend over nice and far so I can go to work on your fine fucking body as well!" He added to show that he (as if his gut didn't prove it already) was going to have his cake and eat it here.

"Something tells me this condition is way out of my wheelhouse, so I'll trust your judgement on this one..." Elliot remarked as she moved to bend over at the end of the table to look up at the other panting and sweating Doctor. He reached over to pull Kim along and close so Reid could plant her mouth onto that soaking, cum-leaking pussy with a loud slurp. Staring up and watching the other woman moan as she stuffed her tongue easily deep into that opened-up snatch. Doing a fine job of humiliating herself with just the act of smearing spunk and juices from off the other woman onto her stunning face. Going the extra mile for her newfound patient, despite this act not even directly affecting him, as she used her tongue to slowly scoop up spunk and drink it down with a sinful groan. Her technique was eager but unskilled, showing this is likely the first time she's gone down on another woman before but her tongue work made Kim squirm and moan as that tongue lapped out.

"MMMMMM! MMMMMMPHHH!!" Elliot's eyes soon went wide when she got his fat cock pushing forward into her tight pussy as she got a dry invasion to make her hiss and groan into Kim's snatch. Pushing that skirt up and hauling her panties down allowing the slob behind her to ram in with only excess spunk stained over his dick and a coating of juices from Kim's orgasm acting like a lube. "MMMMM! MMMMPHHH! MMMM!!" Reid's hands gripped the other Doctor's legs for support while keeping her legs spread for the man behind her. Not even looking back as she got fucked and felt that dick roughly push into her slot as the future MILF and married took a cock far larger than any she's had or will take. Meaning her fate to have her love tunnel stretched out just as wide as the one she was eating out was sealed as she began to jolt back and forth as those inches rammed into her snatch.

"AHHHHH... Fucking hot blonde sluts! MMMMM! What they teach you bitches at medical school, huh? MMMMM... Cock-sucking 101? MMMMM!" Hesse grinned as he mocked in between his loud moans. Showing no respect to the woman he'd just been fucking or the one he currently had his huge cock buried into. Knowing full well it was only because of how gullible these two stunners were that he was enjoying some wild sex in this treatment room. Feeling Elliot's snug and dampening pussy gripping his length as he held her and made her shift along his thrusts. Working more of those oversized inches into the stunning Scrubs beauty's slot. Not holding back with her either as it wasn't long before he'd made her rounded backside slap back into his bulk as he drove in deep and hard. The sort of painful pace that would probably leave a regular woman needing to attend a medical facility with how they'd be unable to walk straight for a week after this.

"MMMMMPHHH!! SHHHRRLLLPPP... MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!" Elliot just moaned loudly as her snatch left a new coating of juices over that huge dick ploughing into her from behind. Unfamiliar with this kind of action not just from the rough and swift pace but the sheer size of dick she's handling. Having to deal with that banging and still working her tongue forward as far as she can reach into a soaking pussy in front of her. Spunk, fluids and sweat were left on her face and her blonde locks as she munched away on Kim's snatch. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH! MMMM!! SHHHHLLLKKK..." Drinking down juices and leaking jizz in equal measure as her eyes started to gaze upward as the sensations easily overwhelmed her from a crash course of hard, quick sex with a massive cock. Her body looked made for this kind of intense action but she had never gotten anything close to it. No surprise her frame was tensing up as her pussy squeezed that huge cock as she got railed balls deep over and over again.

"MMMM! Fuck!! Too fucking easy!!" Obi chuckled with a deep groan. Feeling Elliot's inexperienced snatch gripping his pole as she suddenly came hard over his length. Just increasing his pleasure even more as he kept ramming in and out while groaning in delight. Knowing he'd just banged her better than any love interest she's had or will on the show. But he didn't keep on ploughing her just so she could ride out her peak or keep her motivated to keep engaging in lesbian action while taking some big cock. He was wanting to get off from fucking a stunning fictional beauty just like he'd done to Kim earlier on. Grunting as he worked his bulk towards Elliot then shifting back to repeat it as his cock began to pulse. With no intent of pulling out as he looked to make her match her fellow Doctor at least when it came to the state of her pussy.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers