Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three Scrubs women were moaning out as Kim ate Reid's tight backside, Elliot got both her lower holes eaten out as Danni still took care of her pussy, and Sullivan groaned between pained grunts from a hard anal fucking from behind. That fat length forced deep into her back passage without any care that she might be struggling to leave this hospital without the aid of crutches. Keeping herself busy by lapping away at a delicious, soaking wet snatch while getting the same sort of eager eating out performed on her slot. Feeling Elliot's hungry tongue collecting the leaking spunk to sip down along with the still-forming juices her twat was offering. Sweat dripped from all three whores so the upper clothing they still had on was stuck to their bodies to ruin even without taking into account the splats of juices, drool and spunk from off their faces and holes on themselves.

Obi of course had letting care for what condition, good or bad that he left any of them in as he pounded into Danni's tight backside. Grinning an ugly smile as he felt her back passage still be vice-like around his prick but having resized her enough to bury deeply in and make her cheeks slap off his bulk. Never getting tired of the sound of skin hitting skin as he enjoyed another beauty well out of his league and not because she doesn't technically exist either. However, he had plenty of other filthy ideas he loved to try out with newfound sluts. Which is why even as he moaned he pulled out of that fine ass, replacing his cock with a thumb for the moment before he moved down. Smacking Elliot across the forehead with that shaft to make her gaze up and lean back before he promptly stuffed himself down between her eager lips.

"MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHHRRRKKK!!" Far from the first time today, Elliot was choking loudly as her throat got fucked. Making her enjoy the taste of another woman's ass from off a fat dick in a truly degrading way as the saliva started pouring out past her lips with each new choke that came with a hard thrust. Her position with her head upside down meaning the spit dripped back along her stunning features. "HHHHRRRKKK!! GAAAAH GAAAAHH GAAAHHHRRRKKK..." She could barely bob along that dick as she cleaned off the flavour of an anal passage with her mouth. Moans between the chokes as she had her ass and pussy lapped at while her face got fucked as he pumped in deeply just to pull back out of her. Trying to spit onto that big dick but ending up just drooling onto herself as he shoved his dick back into Danni's butt after removing his thumb. Leaving Elliot to groan and stuff her face back against Sullivan's snatch to resume her job without any care about the sudden dose of ass-to-mouth.

"HMMMMPHHH! MMMMMMPHHH! MMMM MMMM MMMMMM!!" Once more, Danni had her eyes trying to roll into the back of her blonde-haired head as she got doubled team with a huge dick ramming deeply into her ass while having her pussy pleasured with a swift tongue lashing. Making her struggle to keep up her end of the two-on-one attack she was doing to eat out Elliot's snatch while Kim weakly tried to stay involved in this by rimming Reid at the same time. "MMMMMM MMMMMPPPHHH... MMMMMM!!" Another long and loud moan before Danni was shuddering on the spot and squirming against Elliot's similarly slim and stunning body. Cumming hard over Reid's frisky tongue to feed her more juices while her back passage clamped around the dick pounding her from the back. Another sure sign that while she might not be a Doctor, she was as made for hard action like this as the rest of the whores in the room.

"Fucking sluts! MMMM! Cock-drunk bitches! MMMM! I fucking love it!" He kept grinning as that squeezing of his dick easily left him throbbing before he was once again unloading inside of a tight tunnel. Blasting deep into Danni's backside to cake her insides with hot spunk to match what he'd done to her snatch earlier on. The only difference here was him not finishing in her rear as he pulled out. Aiming down and stroking the rest out to deliberately leave Elliot's stunning face further coated across the forehead and into her hanging hair while his spunk leaked from Danni's gaping asshole. "Heh... Two down, and one left to go..." He remarked as he finished this latest load into Elliot's locks. "Or should that be eight holes down, and one left to fuck?" He joked as he stepped back.

"W-What do you need from us?" Elliot panted as her head tilted back as the spunk dripped along her face and leaked from out of Danni's holes onto her features.

"Well, I need your tight ass stuffed on my dick." Obi bluntly said with a grin. "So for the other sluts... Danni can have her turn cleaning my ass out with her slutty tongue!" He decided as the women moved from the well-used table. "And the other bitch can I guess tongue your pussy until you squirt like the whore you are!" He said, grabbing hold of Elliot once she was on the ground and using the kind of strength he wouldn't likely have back in the real world to haul her off the floor.

"I'm really more a Doctor of Internal Medicine than someone suited for thi-IIIIIIIIS MMMMMMMMM!!" Elliot soon squealed as her tight backside got roughly invaded by him stuffing his cock, rock hard again for the last time for this encounter, up into the final hole of the sets of three he was sampling in this encounter. Not just making her grunt from the first time, big cock anal experience. But forcing her body to display that kind of flexibility she usually wouldn't possess for her usual medical career. Bringing her legs up and back towards herself as he crossed his arms over her limbs just before the feet and locked his hands behind her wrecked with drool, juices and spunk haired head. Applying the Full Nelson position and starting to roughly drill her ass to make her howl as the sound echoed out of the room to likely be heard throughout the rest of the hospital.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" Elliot grunted as she gritted her teeth and stared head with a twitch of her eye like this position was too much for her as her ass got hammered. But more sensations to deal with as Kim dragged herself to kneel in front of them and stuck her tongue out. Licking across Elliot's soaking pussy to at least give a buzz of pleasure with all the discomfort as her ass got resized. All as behind the trio Danni groaned and knelt at his flabby ass. Taking her turn to spread him apart and dive in. Rimming her ass with the same tongue that had been just stuffed up another woman's snatch to now dine on his backside that was already slick with the saliva of the other whores.

Sweat disgustingly poured like a shower off of his hideous body as he groaned and slammed his thick, long shaft up into Elliot's tight booty to make her shudder in his strong grip as he kept her on display while hammering her rump. Caring little for what the other women were doing even though he'd ordered it all to happen. Just groaning as he ploughed upward and moaned as he forced his inches deeper into that tightness. Further ruining the Doctor's coat with sweat from off his chest as her back slid against him as he held her. Treating her like a living sex doll as he kept her rammed down on his cock while working like a piston up into her rear. The sort of pace that would render most women unable to walk straight for a couple of weeks just at this point of the action.

"AHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUCKK!!" Elliot's eyes were glazed over like the lights were on but no one was home any more after this rough anal destruction. Mind broken by the pain and pleasure while a fellow Doctor lapped at her snatch. Making her moan and grunt when each hard thrust slammed that thick slab of dick into her once virgin tight asshole. A slap of skin hitting sweat-dripping skin accompanying his shameless moans and her disgraceful cries of joy and agony. "UHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! FUCK!!" Sounding more suited for a porno soundtrack than working in a medical facility as a trail of drool was escaping from the corner of her mouth. The telling signs of a peak approaching as her eyes rolled to stare at the ceiling but even so looking like was staring through it while her tongue now flicked out from her groaning mouth. Almost matching the motion being performed to her snatch by another blonde in front of her.

So just as he'd said would happen like he was writing his perverted script for the TV show he'd invaded, he made Elliot not just cum her brains out but do so with an almighty squirt. Causing Kim to cough and sputter as another degrading sight was seen as she took the blast across her stunning face, soaking her from the top of her head down across her already soaked front before she collapsed back. The rest of the spray went over her as Elliot panted and got fucked through the peak as that huge dick started to pulse within her tight but now stretched wide back passage. All the while Danni still performed some oral to tongue fuck his backside as he pounded another woman.

Leading to yet another dose of blowing a huge load deep in a stunning fictional beauty's back passage. Leaving Elliot grunting again to drool over herself as he slammed his cock balls deep into her booty and unloaded to paint her insides. Milking out the last load of the day from his aching balls as he delivered a fresh, deep pump to send the next shot up and into her more than well fucked backside. Sighing with a grin when he finally pulled his spent and softening dick as her gaping asshole left his spunk dripping to the floor below. Promptly dropping her on the spot so she slumped down on top of Kim on the ground and was soon joined by Danni collapsing forward when he stepped aside to look over the mess of beauties on the floor.

"It's a miracle! I'm cured!" Obi claimed with a smile. "The power of modern medical science is amazing! Thanks, sluts!" He chuckled as he walked around the power of panting whores stuck against one another. "Now, if you'll excuse me... I've got to find a shower room or some shit around here to clean off. Hell, just a bathroom sink and a mop might fucking do for me right now!" He chuckled, grabbing his clothes off from a chair as he didn't even bother to dress before leaving the examination room. "Strange how this place is so fucking deserted, but oh well!" He said, waddling along the corridor.

* * *

"Guess that will do..." Obi said, tossing away the bedding blanket he'd used as a makeshift towel before hauling his creased T-shirt barely over his bulky body. "Fucking odd how this hospital has no patients or any other staff. Didn't even see those blonde sluts anywhere..." He said before shrugging. "Oh well! I'm done here! Now let's see where else in this place I can get to... Maybe find a place to fucking eat before I have to raid those vending machines I saw back there." He remarked as he approached the double doors that are the front entrance to the hospital.

However, when he stepped towards them they slid open and revealed the unnatural vast void test screen static accompanied by fierce crackling of white noise. "AWWWWWW FUUUUUUUUCK!!" He yelled in a less-than-adult whine of a voice as he found himself sucked into the mass. The world of Scrubs vanished behind him as the static colours consumed his vision. Hurling through time, space and dimensions to the next fictional world.

Where will our so-called hero end up next? The only way to find out is to Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!