Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMMMMHHH FFFFFHHHHKKKK..." Reid-Dorlan groaned out loudly, tensing up as she felt that big cock pounding her pussy start to unload. Thick blasts coated her love tunnel to make her squeal in delight like its a sensation she never knew she needed before today and leaving Kim gasping as Elliot dragged her nails down the other woman's thighs. Still lapping away at one pussy that's taken a large, to put it mildly, creampie while taking one herself. By the time he pulled out the jizz was already leaking out and down her inner legs as splats fell to the floor from the spread-wide state of her slot. Performing one last lick of Kim's twat before she shakily stood up and looked back as she licked her stained with juices and seed lips. "L-Looks like the treatment isn't fucking done yet..." She remarked as her eyes all too quickly looked down at his fat and still hard cock, as ready for more as she was.

"Damn right I am, you fucking slutty blonde..." Obi said with a wicked smile. "Go get on top of your other slut here and let's see what else you two bitches can handle!"

"Sounds good to me!" Elliot all too eagerly agreed like she's forgotten already this is supposed to be 'saving a life' and not just some degrading sex. She moved up to climb onto the examination table and she mounted the other Doctor. Putting her pussy down onto Kim's groaning face thanks to her skirt still being hiked up and laying her clothed body down onto the half-nude beauty as her arms reached down to grip Briggs' ass cheeks from underneath to spread them.

"That's a good slut. Now keep your tongue out and mouth at the ready!" Hesse instructed as he pushed his cock into Kim's right ass to make the already well fucked blonde groan into Elliot's pussy as she started to lap up at her. The blonde on top doing a bit of the same to swat her tongue at the top of Kim's twat while watching this slob of a man thrust his cock into Kim's tight asshole. Elliot's forehead already brushing against the bulging stomach of the man who has tricked his way into fucking them both as the two women get a taste of soaking wet and cum-leaking pussy. Especially for Kim as the fresh load he'd dumped into Elliot leaked out onto Kim's stunning features as well as into her groaning mouth as she swallowed it down along with the taste of another woman's fluids.

Elliot just groaned and stared down as her eyes bobbed to watch that big cock that had just been balls-deep in her twat looking to do the same into Kim's tight and untested ass. Squeezing away at those tight cheeks. The lack of curves that both women had was more than compensated by the tightness they had. Obi moaned out just as loud here as he'd been in either of their holes as he thrust into that snug asshole with a firm pace. Easing more of his fat inches in while getting a close look of lesbian action as Elliot lapped away at the top of that snatch while moaning as she got the favour returned to keep the steamy sixty-nine going strong like the two were better fuck buddies than fellow medical experts.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Yeah, fuck her fucking slutty ass! Mmmmm! Stuff that big fucking dick deep in that tight ass... Mmmmm..." Elliot encouraged when she briefly pulled away from the other Scrubs character's snatch to unleash the degrading words before shaming herself as she went back to eating pussy. Sticking out her tongue as far as she could to slide across that already soaking in more ways than one slit. More motivated by the sight of a big cock plunging into a tight hole than the feeling of another woman's tongue stuffed up into her snatch. Even with the great pleasure from the inexperienced but eager licking as spunk was scooped out of her twat just to be swallowed down. "Ahhhhh! Yeah, let's see that fucking dick... Let me... MMMMMMPHHH!! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Only getting to speak briefly when Elliot saw him pull out of Kim's ass. Just to ram that dick into a different but just as pleasurable hole to take advantage of her open mouth. Ramming in and thrusting in as her gags soon got his cock coated with saliva from the constant lustful chokes.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" Choking away over that vast slab of meat, Elliot could barely register the flavour of another woman's ass on her tongue as she slobbered over that dick. The spit drooling down onto Kim's soaking pussy as Elliot found her head bobbing along that cock to take him deep not just into her mouth but down into her tight, hot throat as well. Gazing up with desire despite how hideous this man was along with the rough way her oral tunnel was getting stretched out. "GAHHH! GAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Choking each time he thrust in as she gagged loudly in between brief moans as she still took a pussy lashing from the woman she was on top of as her mouth got used. Reid ended up slapping Kim's ass in reflex from the discomfort of her mouth being stuffed for the sort of throat fucking from this rapid, stiff pace alone that would render many a woman being unable to speak for well over a week.

Not out of any mercy, Obi pulled out of that mouth to leave Elliot gasping and barely giving her time to spit onto his dick as he shoved it back into Kim's tight ass to get underway with another round of deep thrusts as he moaned out. The 'lube' of all that drool over his inches not exactly easing the pain so it was only Elliot going back to swatting at the top of that twat that left Kim moaning into the snatch she was still dining on. Both women were now a sweaty mess, their upper clothing and those Doctor's coats clinging to them and their blonde locks in a wild state with loose strands sticking to their pretty faces. Let alone the stains of juices, drool and cum on those features as both were all too eager to be used by this liar who had tricked them so easily that they needed to fuck like whores to save his life.

Still, no respect was shown to any of them as Hesse took it upon himself to complete his 'tour' of Kim's tight holes as he buried his prick deep into her ass so that his fat stomach was squashed against Elliot's head from the closeness of the sixty-nine. Grunting and once more not showing the decency to warn either of them as he started to bust another fat nut into one of Kim's holes to go with the dumping he'd done into her mouth, over her face and in her slot before this point. Now the turn of her back passage to get branded with his hot seed as he thrust in and out to ease out every drop. A now familiar sight to match the state of both women's snatches as he pulled out and stepped away. Seeing how Kim's asshole was left gaped open as his jizz oozed out to leave more of a mess on the examination table they've been using to fuck on.

"You blonde bimbos are something else!" Obi chuckled. "Now, I think it's about time we..." He was going to say more before a loud gasp from the doorway made him look over. "Well well! The more the fucking merrier!" He grinned, eyeing up another attractive blonde. "Come on in here and help 'cure' my illness, blondie!"

"Ummm, but I'm like, not even a Doctor or anything." Danni Sullivan, who indeed might be a part of the cast of characters in Scrubs but wasn't even close to being a regular, let alone a member of hospital staff. Her attire proved that of a pair of Jeans and a nicely fitting short-sleeved top as the stunning blonde walked in. "I was just visiting here... But I guess I can help out if you say so." She said as gullible as the rest as she paused. "Must be real serious to have two Doctors working in here with you!" She then added, as if some inner monologue had just been talking to her in her mind.

"Just follow me lead you hot fucking bimbo!" He smirked, looking her over. "Get on your knees and start sucking my dick." He instructed as Danni nodded without questioning why she'd willingly blow an ugly, fat man she's just met. Already lowering to her knees while he looked at the table. "You two can have fun with one another too... Just make sure one of you stays being fucking shameless on me!" He commanded as Elliot nodded. Moving off the table and then hauling Kim with a thud down to the floor to drag her into position.

"Damn, this illness or whatever must be fucking serious! Making this big cock of yours... GAHHHHH HHHHRRRKKK!" Danni's words were cut off when he gripped her blonde locks. Thrusting in deep to treat her like all the rest and making her engage instantly in ass-to-mouth as well as he began to pump between her full lips. Making her stare up as her face tensed from the pain as the bulbous crown of his prick hit the back of her mouth over and over. Quickly getting her inducted into the proceedings as he fucked her mouth and made her slobber all over him in no time at all. The long locks swayed and saliva dripped off her chin while she gazed up and took it. "GAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHHHLLLKKK! MMMMMMPHHHH..." Danni's hands gripped his legs as she allowed her mouth to be used for his pleasure. No mercy was shown to her even though she wasn't even a Doctor as he applied the old theory of 'If there's a hole, there's a goal' so that just because she passed by to see what all the noise was about it now left her being used like a common whore just like the other blondes in the room.

Having had it hammered into their easily fooled minds that this sex needed to be as degrading as it got, Elliot interpreted that by making Kim lay on her back on the floor so Reid could mount the other woman's face with a squat. Shoving her rounded ass down onto that stained face to make Kim start to deliver a rim job to her even while exhausted on the ground and leaking spunk from her holes. That left Elliot free to grab onto the fat and flabby butt cheeks of the man she was trying to 'save' to spread them as much as she could. Pushing her face in and starting to lick at his asshole to give some salad tossing while taking it at the same time. Leaving her moaning into this slob's ass as he did the same both from the feeling of that eager tongue into his backside and from the mouth he was fucking. Elliot's situation was even worse considering the man she was rimming didn't even have the decency to look back at him as she was dining on him.

"GAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKKK GAWWWWK GAHHHH GARRRKKKK!!" Danni was being made to make up for the 'lost time' with a rough dose of quick face fucking to make her pretty features plunge right down onto his thick shaft. Her forehead slid against the underside of his bulging gut while drool dripped down her chin and along her neck to soak her top and her rounded tits. "HHHHHRRRKKK! GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMMPHHHH!!" Her eyes narrowed from the discomfort as his dick went from just hammering her mouth to pushing into her throat to further test out what she could handle. Her fingers dug into his legs in response but unable to pull her head away from this pounding pace to treat her like a common blonde porno whore. Her mind was not able to think clearly and remind her that she isn't even a Doctor so shouldn't need to play any part in 'helping' this man and his so-called condition.

"MMMMM... Fucking hot blonde sluts, the lot of you! I fucking love this show... I mean, love this hospital!" He chuckled, not even trying to keep up the act and knowing none of them can question him even stating he was not a part of this world they all belong to. More focused on getting wicked pleasure from driving his fat dick in and out of another hot, wet and tight throat to complete a personal hat-trick of sampling each slut's mouth. He never got tired of the feeling of saliva soaking his dick after being balls deep in a woman's ass and not caring that this might be the first time Danni's ever done this in her life. The pleasure that extra bit enhanced thanks to him enjoying an eager tongue stuffed into his asshole from one of the other sluts he's not quite finished with yet. "MMMMM... Now come... AHHHHH FUCK... Take a dose of medicine, bitch!" He grinned as his dick pulsed inside her snug throat despite that insult not fully working for the one non-medic in the room.

Pulling his dick out of that aching mouth, he didn't do it to grant her any relief. Just shaming her some more as he aimed down and stroked off so as she gasped, Danni got her stunning face coated in thick ropes of his spunk. He filled up her open mouth as well from her trying to draw in air so she groaned from the taste while the rest of his load sprayed over her cheeks, nose, forehead and chin. More than a few streaks caught into her blonde hair at the sides and at the top of her head as well to ensure she was just as much a mess as the other women despite being the last to join the fun. Danni did not even need to be told to make a display of herself as she closed her lips and used a single slutty gulp to drink his seed down with an approving groan.

"Yeah, you'll fit in nicely here..." He decided for Danni as she sat back. "Hey, what was your name again? Elliot?" He glanced over his shoulder as Reid shifted away from him. "Get up here and have some fun with this new blonde bitch! Leave that tired skank to eat my ass." He instructed as Elliot nodded with a smile as she and Danni got to their feet, just to hop up onto the medical examination table.

Obi took a moment to watch as his cock got back to once again being impossibly hard after all the orgasms he's enjoyed so far. Watching as Elliot and Danni lay down on their sides on the table to face one another. The two quickly pushed down Danni's jeans and panties so she was bottomless while Elliot's skirt was still hiked off to show off her creampie. That filled slot soon invaded as Danni shoved a couple of fingers in and started to pump as the two blondes leaned in. Locking lips and eagerly wrapping their tongues around each other to make out. Elliot would have started fingering the other stunner back but had to settle for just rubbing that dampening pussy as Obi moved in at that side. Lifting a leg to drive his cock into Danni's tight box so he had already ticked off another hat trick of hole stuffing to mark the third slot of a trio of babes he's had over this encounter.

As Elliot and Danni swapped spit and exchanged moans as they pleasured one another, the lowliest of the whores in Kim has to haul herself along the floor and then use the legs of the medical table to help pull her tired, cum-leaking body up enough to grip his obese body. Taking over the work that Elliot had begun minutes before as she spread his fat cheeks apart and pushed her face in. Groaning from the taste of a man's ass for the first time in her life as she used what little energy she had left to lap at his asshole. Making a mess onto him as she smeared cum, drool and juices onto his sweating flesh from off her face. So she had to pull back and use her tongue to lick it back off, only to just dive back in and make the problem worse with new stains as she got another dose of rimming in before pulling back and barely getting in some air as she cleaned up some more.

Yet again, Hesse felt the added pleasure of the rimjob but didn't even look back while he concentrated on pumping in and out of Danni's tight and dripping pussy as her body quickly reacted to both his huge size driving deep into her and Elliot's eager fingers sliding along the folds smoothly and swiftly. Grinning to watch two blonde whores going at one another just based on his commands while he enjoyed the snatch of one of them. Groaning out as Danni's soaking walls gripped his prick to make it obvious that she, like all the others, wasn't used to handling a cock of his vast size. Likely inexperienced at girl-on-girl action as well but not letting that stop her from tongue wrestling Elliot as they stared with desire into the other as Danni drove her fingers knuckles deep into Elliot's dripping twat to make the spunk from an earlier load dumped into her ooze out with the brisk motion.

"FUCK... Guess you don't need... AHHHH FUCK! Any fucking medical license to be a master slut! MMMMM..." Obi chuckled as the sweat disgustingly poured off his unsightly enough as it is body. Thrusting away to watch Sullivan's tight and sexy body jolt along the table as he went balls deep into her twat. Helping her to buck and slide against Reid's almost matching body as they continued to tongue fuck one another's mouths as the drool dripped down their jaws and necks. Giving him a treat for the eyes even as he enjoyed the supreme pleasure of a soaking pussy around his dick and a slutty tongue stuffed up his ass. "MMMMM... And none of these bitches have any shame at all! Just makes it fucking better for me! MMMM!" He grinned with another long moan as he kept his pace going quickly and hard. Sneaking in a grope of Danni's ass for good measure while he pounded into that slot with a motion that made it seem like his life depended on it. When in truth that was just the lie he'd told to make all three of the women of the Scrubs world fuck like desperate whores.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!" Danni was having her turn to have her brain drain from pleasure as the rough, swift fucking to resize her pussy thanks to a huge cock easily sent her racing past a limit. Shuddering as Elliot continued to stroke away at her folds to ensure that orgasm was an intense one even if the moans stayed muffled by her still making out with a fellow blonde as she came. Eyes rolled back and slapped her tongue against Elliot's while impressively managing to keep finger-banging the other slut while riding out a peak. Getting to do so as the slob who had tricked his way, not even for the first time in a fictional world, into fucking women way out of his league kept on pounding into her snatch. Not for her benefit of course, but to make sure his cock was throbbing inside Danni's twat as he looked to hit yet another limit like he was a sex machine despite his hideous appearance.

His love for bareback sex meant that Danni joined the other women in getting her snatch filled up with thick spunk as he unloaded into her. Thrusting away to milk out this latest load that was just as huge as the one he'd dumped into the other sluts, let alone sent over Danni's face earlier on. Grinning as he used her snatch like a living cum dumpster as he pumped and made his jizz seep out from her stretched folds as he got in the last few thrusts. Groaning with approval when he pulled out and looked over that mess as her snatch was gaping open and his spunk free to leak out and join the mess of juices, drool and previous loads all over the top of this medical table he'd been using to fuck these sluts on and over.

"Some very decent pussy here, you bimbo bitches..." Obi smirked, not even glancing as Kim groaned and pulled back from his ass. "I'd almost say good! But I still need, you know, to have my 'condition' cured by you sluts." He claimed as his cock was hardening, ever impossibly so considering not just his bulky frame but the fact he's just a normal man sent into a fictional world.

"R-Right... Can't let a patient down..." Elliot panted as even in her half-naked, sweating and cum-leaking state she hadn't forgotten her 'duty' here.

"Yeah, sure... Whatever keeps you horny and up for some action, bitch..." Hesse rudely said, watching the blondes on the table roll over and get into position with an angle so both women's heads were off the table edges. Elliot's golden but messy hair hung down as she tilted up, slapping her tongue at Danni's freshly creampied pussy up above her while Sullivan returned the favour to bury her face between Reid's legs for a steamy sixty-nine.

The brute using these women again didn't give Kim much of a look as he pulled herself across and moved towards Elliot's backside and leaned up towards it. Spreading the other Doctor's cheeks and once more engaging in shameful rimming as she stuffed her tongue against Elliot's tight asshole even at an awkward angle while Danni sucked on Reid's soaking pussy. All as Hesse smirked and pushed his dick dry into the super tight asshole of the only non-medic out of the three characters. Leaving Danni howling into the pussy she was dining on in a mix of pleasure and pain as firmly thrust into that anal tunnel. Not giving her anywhere close to the proper time needed to adjust to the feeling of being rammed deep and hard, never mind without any proper lubing out. The grunts into the snatch she was licking at showed this was probably the first time she's ever had anal sex either as she jolted each time he pumped between her tight but nicely rounded ass cheeks.