Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 12

Story Info
Dirty fun with Cat Valentine & Sam Puckett of Sam & Cat.
8.6k words
4.2
2.6k
6
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Sam and Cat, its characters or any of the actresses etc who appeared in it.

Starring: Catarina ‘Cat’ Valentine [as portrayed by Ariana Grande, Sam Puckett [Jennette McCurdy].

Stay Tuned And Hard – Chapter 12: Sam and Cat

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, FF, oral, anal.

* * *

“FUCK!” Obi Hesse grunted as his body fell flat with a thud, hitting the floor to make the lights and signs on the doors rattle from the impact. “...Huh. Nothing broken. That’s handy.” He said with a hiss as despite the velocity of his fall through that void between one universe and the next he didn’t have any damage to himself. Lucky considering his overweight frame as if this was in the real world he’d likely be hurt just tripping over a rock in the street. “But where the fuck am I now?” He said, struggling up to his feet. Looking around to see that it appeared to just be a normal, fairly modern setting of a corridor of an apartment building. “Nah, no clue.” He said, glancing about. “Let’s just pick a door and try my luck.” He shrugged, going to the closest door and knocking on the front.

To his grinning surprise, the apartment door opened up as he locked onto a beauty that was portrayed in a teen TV show by a woman who would go on to have in real life a very famous singing career. The young, just barely legal beauty of Catarina Valentine, otherwise known as just Cat, who even with just being over the age of eighteen in terms of the actress who played her looked clearly to be that same age here in this form of the universe she grew up in compared to the younger days being a part of the Victorious show. The beauty with signature bright, dyed red hair was dressed in a short red skirt and a pink top with white underneath.

Just behind her in the apartment room was another beauty from originally another teen-friendly TV show in iCarly in the form of Sam Puckett. The gorgeous blonde, similarly of legal age and maybe a few months more than the other beauty, was clad in dark jeans and a purple T-shirt with blue spots that hugged nicely to her tight body and nicely sized chest.

“Can we help you?” Cat asked, looking him over with an understandably questionable look for his ugly, overweight man in his creased-up shorts and T-shirt.
“Uh, sure! Ladies!” Obi lied, not even knowing that these two characters had formed a spin-off show called Sam and Cat which he’d been thrown into. “I’m here for, uh… You know? I heard there was a special duo who could help me out with a ‘special something’ if you catch my drift?” He said with a suggestive tone. Banking on these women, like all the others he’s encountered in different worlds, to be as gullible as the rest.

“Oh! You need a Babysitter?” Sam said as she walked forward. She ended up telling him all he needed to know even if he wasn’t familiar with a show that only ran for one season.
“Sam and Cat’s Super Rockin’ Fun-Time Babysitting Service!” Cat smiled as the two motioned to one another. “At your service!”
“Excellent! I’m in urgent need of a Babysitter!” He lied with a smile. “And I require the two of you to do a fine job for which I’ll pay you appropriately.” He claimed. “May I come in so we can discuss this?”
“Of course!” Cat stepped aside so he could waddle in. “Usually clients call us but we do need the money after last week’s mess, so we’d be happy to help you out, Mister!”

“Actually, you two slu… You two ladies can call me Daddy.” He decided for them with a wicked smile. “Since, you know, I’m a father and all of the kids you’re going to Babysit.”
“Sure, Daddy!” Sam said without thinking that, years from the time this show was set in, using that name to describe someone could have a very different meaning. “That makes perfect sense.”
“Good! Now, girls, I’m sure you two are very good at whatever it is you do…” Hesse rudely said. “But I need to know that I can trust you to look after my very important children, which I totally have.” The lies continued to spill from him as he made it up as he went along. “And I’m sure you know the surefire way to prove you’re trustworthy.”
“What’s that, Daddy?” Cat said with an innocent smile.

“With a round of the nastiest sex you two can perform with me!” He decided for them. Pushing down his pants to make their eyes widen as they saw the thick, long cock that he was packing. Already hardening from them using that nickname to him without thinking twice. “I need you two to be absolutely deprived sluts… And take some big fat loads from me into your nasty little holes.” Obi stated as he pulled his T-shirt off as well to dump them on the nearest table.
“Oh, of course! That makes total sense, Daddy!” Cat nodded, believing the ridiculous excuse instantly. “And that’s totally us. We’re like, complete sluts. Have been since each of us turned 18.”
“We can so be whores! And I’m, like, the biggest one here, Daddy.” Sam agreed with a nod.
“Uh, excuse me? Sam? No, I’m the biggest slut out of the two of us.” Cat turned her red-haired head to shoot a look at her friend.
“No way! I’m totally the biggest whore!” Sam claimed as she folded her arms over her chest.
“Oh shut the fuck up you two jailbait bitches.” Obi rudely snapped. “Stop talking about it and be about it! Let’s see you two slut it up and prove I should hire you!” He demanded, as if making two women act like whores was any kind of way to decide if they should get a job or not.

“Makes sense, Daddy! Just watch!” Cat stated as both she and her best friend turned to face the other. Hands going to the back of the other’s head and gripping a long handful of the different coloured locks. Pulling the other in and a loud moan was muffled by both young stunners as they engaged in a liplock. Perhaps venting some long-held crush and sexual frustrations between the two as their soft and nicely pouty lips pressed together. Tongues slid in as well to properly make out and swap spit while the two exchanged narrowed-eyed stares of desire. A little bit like there was a rivalry or a hate fuck as well between the two Babysitters as they let their tongues wrap around as they groaned into each other.

While lewd enough, it was only the free hands of the women sliding down that finally put on that wicked show to make Obi grin. Cat shoved a hand down the front of the dark jeans of the blonde, while Sam returned the favour with her hand going up under the skirt of the redhead. The moans the two were swapping getting louder as their tight bodies tensed up as their fingers grabbed onto the snatch of the other. Not needing to see the direct action to know the two were stroking over the pussy of the equally stunning teen show star. Only encouraging the making out as they kept their tongues lashing around one another as the saliva slowly dripped from their lips. Keeping that intense stare of lust as if this was just a regular hobby between the two besties.

“Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmm!” Purring into the other’s eager mouths as the two women made out like long-term lovers despite their barely legal ages. Shifting close in so their perky chests pressed into the others. Hard nipples poked through to rub as they did a sort of grind together while stroking away at the dampening snatch the other had to offer. The tongue wrestling never stopped as they kept a hold of the different coloured locks of the other. Slight shifts of the hips to buck their crotches against the fingers of their fellow fictional beauty for the kind of sight that would never make it to teen TV or the network this show had been on. More suited for a porno parody with the way they were going at it like familiar lesbian lovers as a slob grinned and watched on.

Yet even as they made out, they remembered they were fighting to compete for this so-called job as a Babysitter that he’d lied about. Sam tried to one-up the other by pulling back, just to capture Cat’s tongue with her soft lips. Slurping on it and making the other beauty groan as she bobbed slightly for a humiliating sight for the both of them as she sucked on the tongue for a good minute. Cat wasn’t going to be outdone when her tongue was finally released. Using the grip of the blonde hair to make Sam’s head tilt back as she leaned in. Spitting down onto her friend’s mouth before clamping her lips onto them. The two again slapping tongues together but Cat got the better of it to push her drool into her friend’s mouth and make her swallow it down before letting her head rise to keep on smooching.

“If this was what was on this show? Maybe I would have fucking heard of it before!” Hesse rudely said with a chuckle. Admiring the sex show of the two women engaging in lesbian action for no doubt the first time in their still young lives, but making it seem like they’ve been doing this with one another for months. Keeping their hands working back and forth, running their fingers over the other’s wet pussy to ensure they kept exchanging moans from the pleasure. Drips of their spit fell from their chins, staining over their stylish tops but a little mess far from their worries. Especially since damp patches were forming at their crotches from the soaked state of their panties as they rubbed at the needy snatch the other had. In such a state of desire that even as they heard the man in the room push down their pants they only turned their heads slightly to watch as they kept their mouths pressed to the other to wrap their tongues and keep the kiss going.

“Now now, sluts!” Hesse grinned as he stepped out of his shorts. “I hope you lesbian sluts aren’t too busy craving pussy to forget about me now…” He mocked, showing off his thick, long cock that was more suited to be on a porn star than an overweight beast like him.
“No, Daddy! We are not…” Sam grinned as she pulled away and let go of her friend as she did the same. “Let me get a piece of that big fucking dick!” She said, already making it sound like he was packing more meat than any she’s seen before.
“That’s fine by me…” Cat said, stroking a hand over his arm as she moved to walk around him while Sam moved to kneel in front of him. “Because that lets me prove to you that I’m the real huge slut out of the two of us, Daddy…” She boasted with a smirk as she dropped down as well but got behind him. And sounding a little too into using that submissive term to address a man she’s only just met as well.

“Well said, you two hot fucking cock-teases!” The slob grinned, before letting out a shameless moan when he watched Sam take his length into her eager, hot mouth. Feeling her soft lips stretch around the thickness as she started to bob. Filling her mouth right up with far too much cock than she can handle as she whorishly choked on his member. “Mmmmm! Not fucking bad, bitch! Mmmmm… Putting that mouth to some proper use at last I see!” He mocked, showing no respect for a beauty he’s tricked into sucking him off. Her saliva getting applied to his rod as she choked and made more drip off her chin as she bobbed along him. Making her golden locks sway as she stared up with desire for a man she should be freaked out by instead of giving a dose of head to.

Behind him, Cat was making just as much if not even more of a deprived display of herself to put her mouth to use to deliver a steamy rimjob. Her hands were buried into the oversized flesh of his backside so she could flick her tongue against his asshole. Moaning into him like it was the best taste she’s ever had as she stuffed her pretty face in. Her long red hair even swayed a bit as she worked her head into him and smothered herself with a man’s backside for the first time in her life. Bouncing a little as she knelt like she was getting off on servicing a man with her talented mouth. Too focused on proving she was the bigger whore here to self-pleasure as she massaged his ass and dined on his backdoor to make her saliva gradually drip down from the hole along his crack.

“GAAAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHHH!!” Up front, Sam was slobbering away over his member as she plunged her mouth down and made his bell-end smack into the back of her mouth. The drool flowed down her chin and neck, soaking her top and making her perky tits stand out as she choked away. Acting more like a first-timer on a throating porno scene than the aspiring young woman she’s supposed to be. “HHHHHLLLKKK! GAAAAAAAAHH! HHHHHRRRKKK…” Raspy gags let out between lusty groans every time her gorgeous face pushed down along his rod. Easing back but not even thinking about pulling off as she rammed back in and stuffed her oral hole. Even at the expense of her own discomfort as her eyes started to water up from the rough way she was driving her mouth up and down. A far more smooth pace for a woman who hasn’t been long been of legal age to make it questionable how she could be making a living aside from Babysitting duties.

“MMMMM… Nicely done, whores! AHHHH… I can see you sluts have some great potential to be… MMMM… Fine, upstanding women! MMMM…” Hesse chuckled as he was getting sucked by a former iCarly character at the front while an ex-Victorious beauty went to town on his ass. Lasting far longer than any guy should be handling either of this oral worship on its own but even more so by taking on both at once. “MMMM… A lot better use of you skanks than the stuff you bitches do with your mouths usually!” He groaned, perhaps referring more to what the actresses that portrayed these fictional stunners do in real life. But more than enjoying what their mouths are performing here and now to make him moan as he feels that slutty tongue plunging into his ass and the hot, wet mouth sliding along his prick at the front.

“GAHHHHHHH! HHHHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMMPHHH!!” Sam was only just having tears roll down her cheeks from the pain of making herself be face fucked on that meaty dick when her eyes went wide for a different reason. Barely feeling him throbbing between her stretched-out lips before feeling him unload. Gagging instantly as spunk shamefully drooled past her mouth to drip off her chin as she had to pull back. Getting his load filling up her oral hole and stray shots shitting over her face from nose to cheek for good measure as he unleashed a load far bigger than any normal should. Allowing her to kneel and pant, showing off her almost overflowing with jizz oral hole before her lips sealed up. A loud gulp before she opened up and stuck her tongue out to show she’d swallowed it all down as a good young whore should.

“Decent stuff, you blonde little slut…” Obi smirked as she shifted back and the other beauty did the same. “Now it’s your fire crotch friend’s turn to suck on ‘Daddy’s’ big fucking dick.” He said, watching as Cat moved around.
“With pleasure, Daddy…” Cat, fittingly for her name, purred as she moved to the front. “Hey! What are you doing? Trying to hog him?” She questioned, seeing the other woman moving to lay down on the floor.
“Well, I can’t prove I’m the bigger slut here if I can’t shove my tongue up your butt, can I?” Sam claimed, not even cleaning off the spunk from her face as she rested back to stare up.
“Fine by me…” Cat shrugged, taking a second to slide her panties down and step out of them before moving down and mounting her friend’s face even as it meant her head was covered up by the skirt she had on. “Now let me show Daddy how a real fucking bitch sucks some… MMMMMPHHHH!!”

Cat’s bragging was cut off when Obi grabbed her long red hair. Thrusting his cock roughly into that talented for a lot more than singing mouth of the young beauty. Pumping firmly in to hit the back of that soothing, wet mouth and not caring that the same set of lips that had been clamped onto his asshole seconds before was now wrapped around his fat shaft. Making her loudly choke as she stared up and had her head bobbed along his size thanks to the clutch of her hair. Fucking her deeply and making sure her saliva drooled along his prick. Yet even as her eyes started to water up from the pain of the first time getting her mouth used like this, her hands gripped his flabby thighs to stroke and encourage it. Wanting to prove her worth to earn the job she’s been tricked to think is on the line by doing whatever skinful job it took to prove she was a filthy whore.

Not that she wasn’t already showing that, as was true for the other woman she was on top of, by a different kind of ass-eating that was happening on the floor. Sam had her tongue flicking up against her close friend’s tight and no doubt virgin asshole as she licked away and groaned at the taste. Showing an equal love for the flavour of cock as she did for this first taste of another woman. Making sure she was getting off on the lewd act with her jeans and soaked panties now shoved down to the knees. Allowing her to rub away at her moist pussy so she could groan into the asshole being rubbed down into her stunning face. Leaving some of the spunk on her features getting smeared onto the smooth, tanned skin of the beauty above her. And the whole act felt that extra bit deprived because it was hidden by the skirt that Cat still had on.

“GAHHHH!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! SHHHHRRRKKK… GAAAAAAAAAHHH!!” Disgracefully the Hollywood Arts High School student already had her eyes rolled upward in delight as she got a thrill from the mix of pleasure and pain racing through her. Tears flowed down her cheeks but moaning around the cock ramming into her snug throat as she slobbered away all over him. Her snatch was nicely wet without even being touched as she enjoyed her best friend’s tongue lapping up at her tight asshole for the sort of sensation she’d never have dreamed of doing with even a guy she was into, let alone with a fellow woman. “HHHHHLLLKKK! GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK MMMMMM!!” Her top was soaked from her drool, making her perky tits stand out with those hard nipples poking through as she took the kind of deep skull fucking that many a porn star would demand a double payday to even think about taking. Yet those teary eyes stared up with a look that begged for more as her red hair stayed gripped and got messy from the constant swaying back and forth she was being made to do as she took his length.

“MMMMM… Looks like at least in… MMMM! The cock-sucker stakes… AHHHHH… This flame-haired cock tease is in the fucking lead…” Hesse dared to openly compare these two stunners as he only judged their worth based on how good their holes felt around his thick length. Moaning while delivering that piston motion between the soft lips of the woman in front of him. Enjoying her groans around his rod as she took a rimjob not too dissimilar to the one she’d been delivering to him to prove her slutty worth. Driving his cock in and out of her aching mouth as her saliva soaked him from tip to base and dripping along his balls as well. Those same, heavy nuts soon smacked into her chin as he forced her to take all his length. Not enough to fuck her windpipe as he made her take a full deep throat like all she was good for was to be a living fleshlight for him.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! HHHHHHHRRRRKKK!!” Choking once again and bucking as her body out of reflex tried to jolt back as her throat got stuffed, but the grip on her long hair made sure she had no place to go other than to take his man-meat. So when he blew his load, the first hot blast shot right down her throat without even giving her a proper taste of it. The next choke she made sent the next shot back up, seeping past her lips shamefully before another raspy gag left a trickle of spunk coming out from her nostril as she lacked any place for it to go. “HHHHHHRRRKKK…” Not out of mercy, he pulled back and finally allowed her to moan from getting his flavour as the rest of his load splattered around that talented mouth. Pulling out as he sent the last spurts over her pretty cheeks and nose to brand her as she groaned and used her tongue to play with his seed inside her mouth. Before doing her job and pressing her lips together and gulping it all down the kind of shameless moan a would-be Babysitter shouldn’t do for a client.

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers