Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Mmmmm… Thanks for the meal, Daddy…” Cat said with a slutty giggle as she moved from the floor, allowing Sam to gasp and catch her breath as well.
“Heh, thanks? You sluts can thank me the right way…” Obi told them. “Get up on that couch and start going to town on one another!” He demanded. “And I’ll see if either of you have a pussy that’s worth any use to me.”
“Sure thing, Daddy!” Sam smiled, ignoring the insults cast at her and her friend. Shoving down her jeans properly to get out of them before hauling her top over her head to show off her nicely sized young tits.
“We’ll show you who the biggest slut around here is!” Cat vowed, following her friend as she eased down her skirt to let her soaking snatch be finally seen. The upper body soon revealed too as her top came off for a look at those perky tits of hers.

As fun of a show as it was to see the naked bodies of two barely legal stunners his grin came when the two got onto the couch and went straight into a sixty-nine position. The blonde on top and the redhead resting on the couch as they clamped their hungry mouths onto the other’s soaking pussy. Muffling one another’s moans and bringing their legs up to cross and lock around the other’s head to make sure they were pressed together. Tongues lashing out to show they can use their mouths for more than just cock sucking and shameful rimjobs. Their frames slid against each other as the first drops of sweat began to form and roll off their stunning bodies. Not even stopping eating out as they heard their ‘client’ approaching as he glanced back and forth between the two to decide which one to try out again.

Making his choice, as if either woman had a proper say in it, he moved around to the end where Cat’s head was as she tilted back with a lewd smile. Watching as Obi put a leg up on the couch and gripped the hips of Sam as he slid his cock, bareback, into that soaking, tight pussy. Making the blonde moan loudly into the snatch she was munching on as he started thrusting in. Making her tunnel spread and accept a thickness that was much bigger than what she was used to. Cat not just sitting to watch as she leaned back up. Sticking her tongue out and using it to brush along the underside of that big dick as it passed in and out of her friend. Getting the best of both worlds with the flavour of sweet pussy and addictive cock all at once as her moans were loud and clear. Enjoying being eaten out by another woman for the first time in her lift.

“MMMM… Fucking tight little slut! MMMMM! Makes fucking sense… Jailbait like you probably hasn’t fucked that much!” The slob rudely said as he moaned. Firmly pumping with a smooth pace as his hideous body looked even worse with the sweat pouring off his body as he thrust in and out of a tight wet pussy. Even helping himself to strike down into Sam’s tight butt with a hard spank to make her jolt slightly. “MMMM! But keep this up, blondie! AHHHH… And you might get that gig of helping me out…” He chuckled, knowing it was just another lie to make a fictional hottie spread their legs for him. Once again he was managing to last as he took a double team from the two beauties originally from the TV shows Victorious and iCarly. Enjoying a snug, damp pussy around his man-meat along with a frisky tongue lapping out at him for the sort of pleasure most men wouldn’t be able to last a minute of. Never mind the many thrusts he was sending deep into that soaking box.

“MMMMM! MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!!” Sam groaned in delight as she got railed deep and hard from the back by a man she’s never met before. His bulk made her jolt forward so that she couldn’t keep her legs around the woman she was dining on the snatch of. Her blonde locks were a mess with some strands clinging to her face from the sweat and stray spunk still on her. Smearing more of that onto Cat’s skin from the close contact as she slurped on that dripping slot of the redhead. “MMMMM! MMMMMMPPPHH!! MMMMM…” A familiar sight of her eyes rolled up like she was lost in her world of sin. The feeling of a huge cock stretching her out was just too good to cope with. Along with the extra buzz of not just having another woman’s body grinding against her but feeling the flicks of Cat’s tongue against her folds as she brushed her twat while lapping at the cock ramming into that pussy.

“AHHHHH… A couple of fucking desperate, slutty Babysitters! MMMM… Like something out of a fucking porno! Not a show for teens! MMMM…” Hesse smirked as he moaned and kept the brisk pace going. The slap of Sam’s rounded butt hitting his gut rang out as he thrust in deep and stuffed her snatch to a limit she never knew she could handle. Loving how snug her love tunnel was as she gripped his shaft. The bonus of a wet tongue sliding along his meat to clean off some of Sam’s juices as they got left onto his inches making it even better as he pumped swiftly and stiffly into the young blonde beauty. And just as always, not even thinking about pulling out, let alone warning her of an oncoming peak, as he felt his rod start to pulse as he banged her.

“MMMMM!! FUCK!!” A loud moan escaped Sam as she tilted her head back. Feeling her insides getting splattered with thick, hot spunk as he unloaded into her with such an amount that no normal woman wouldn’t be left knocked up by the amount fired deep into her. The sensation set her off to enjoy a sudden orgasm of her own and that clamping of her pussy around his dick just made things worse as she further helped milk him dry even as he kept on thrusting. All resulting in spunk leaking back out around his cock, dripping onto Cat’s groaning face as she used her tongue to lick up and clean as much of both their orgasms as she could. Her eyes blinked like her brain was getting fuzzy from the dual flavours that were equally addictive. Not too lost in the lust to not seize the chance to tilt and offer her tongue out when he pulled out. Swatting at his bell-end to lap more seed down even as it leaked out of the snatch above her to stain her face as that thick cream pie leaked from her best friend.

“Decent stuff… A passing grade of pussy there!” Hesse claimed with an ugly grin as he moved back. “Hey now! No rest for you sluts!” He decided, pulling Sam up to sit on the couch, even as the spunk leaking from her stained the furniture, before propping Cat up next to her and spreading her legs. “One down, one to go as they say! Heh…” He decided as his cock, yet again impossibly rock hard so soon after another orgasm, was pushed into the other dripping pussy as he held Cat’s legs apart and wide at the ankles. Not even wiping his cock clean so without having blown into her, there’s a risk of having knocked her up right from just the penetration.

“MMMMM! OH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM!” Cat moaned loudly, her back arching from the couch as that fat dick invaded her tight pussy. Showing that just like the freshly fucked friend next to her she was not used at all to a dick of this vast size either of the length or thickness. Lost in the feeling as she spent a moment staring down to watch that rod pump into her box and make her love tunnel spread to accept him. In turn leaving him groaning in delight from that snug feeling as her walls gripped him with a need that she shouldn’t have not just for a ‘client’ she planned on Babysitting for, but a man she’s only just met today. More sweat trickled down her stunning face as her body jolted back to make her messy hair sway. He didn’t show any mercy by banging her roughly like she was just a young sex doll built for his pleasure.

Of course, there were two babes here both wanting to prove they were slutty enough for this sham of a job he was offering. Sam invited herself back into things as she gripped the red hair of her friend to make her turn her head and face her. Engaging with another steamy liplock but going further by sliding her free hand down and rubbing over the top of the soaking pussy that was currently being stuffed. Ensuring moans were swapped between the two as they went back to intense open-mouthed kisses with plenty of tongues. Cat returned the touch with her hand going down but rather than mere rubbing, invited herself to shove a couple of fingers knuckles deep into that filled up with spunk snatch. So a disgraceful squelch was heard with every pump of the digits she delivered as the lesbian element of this three-way continued again.

“MMMMM! MMMMMMPHHH! MMMMM!!” Cat moaned into her friend’s mouth as the display of swapping spit along with groans carried on again. Jolting into the couch as she took the deep thrusts to leave her snatch dripping wet as his inches buried right in. Her eyes darting from the matching look of lust the other beauty had to down at her crotch to watch that hypnotic sight of a huge dick pounding into her snatch. Not even caring about him similarly fucking her bareback like the other fictional beauty had just enjoyed and all the risks that came with it. Nothing like a huge piece of cock to cloud her mind and leave her looking like a jailbait cock-tease as she showed off some Size Queen ability with that stunning, tight and tiny body to able to take such a size of dick like this.

“AHHHHH… Some damn solid stuff too! MMMM! Almost like fucking a celebrity! Heh, almost! MMMM…” He teases, referring to the woman who portrayed this stunner and the global real-life success she enjoys. His focus was just on how fantastic that snatch felt clamped around his meaty fuck-stuck as he drove in and out of her slick box. Keeping her jolting against the couch not just from the force of his stiff thrusts but the sheer weight of his bulk connecting into her when he drove in. Filling her balls deep so even her perky tits bounced a bit as she shifted. Being used like a living fleshlight as he pounded that snatch without mercy. Not caring that such a pace would leave her gaping wide for a good week if not longer so she’d have trouble attending student classes let alone taking any Babysitting duties.

“AHHHH FUCK! FUCK! OOOOOOOH YEAH! FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE! MMMMM! FUCK! GIVE ME… FUCK! THAT BIG FUCKING DICK!!” Cat begged as she broke the kiss, just to tilt her head back as she got railed deep and hard. Sam settled for licking up the side of her friend’s neck while the two beauties, originally from different TV shows before combining for a spin-off, kept playing with one another’s soaking snatches. Cat finger-banging the blonde to leave her digits soaked in the mix of spunk and juices while Sam continued to work around the outer folds and top of that twat being filled up with a big shaft they were now both extremely familiar with. “FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHHH SO FUCKING BIG! IT’S GONNA… FUCK! FUCKING SPLIT ME FUCKING OPEN! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!” She panted in delight as her eyes were staring ahead without any focus, matching the open, moaning shape of her mouth as she was almost drooling from the pleasure. Bucking up and down as she got railed as her snatch stayed perfectly remoulded to fit the exact shape of this pussy wrecking cock she was getting addicted to.

The level of pleasure suddenly crashed through to hit the height for a peak when he, as uncaring as ever, failed to warn as his cock pulsed in her twat. The feeling of her love tunnel getting his hot, thick spunk splattering her deep sending her over the edge to tilt her head back and moan as she came hard. A familiar pattern to follow her friend as that clamping snatch just made sure that this load, as thick and plentiful as the last, was drained out of him as he kept on thrusting back and forth. Pulling out with a smirk to watch that huge load slowly seep out from her gaping slot for another dumping that would render her and any other beauty having an unplanned bun in the oven that would easily ruin her career plans, student or otherwise.

“You dumb sluts have got me all worked up!” Obi chuckled as he stepped back. Far from done with the pair of them as his hardening cock proved. “Heh… And at least if the Babysitting gig doesn’t work out, I might have given you both a kid or two to look after in about nine months now!” He rudely said as he glanced at the leaking spunk from out of their snatches.
“T-Thank you, Daddy…” The two beauties said in sync as they tried to push their tired, sweat-shining and tight bodies from the couch.
“Oh, don’t bother moving too far, you little barely legal whores!” He decided for them, grabbing Sam with a groan to pull her off to her feet. “I know exactly how to treat you jailbait skanks just right!” He said, making the blonde bend over to not just stick her ass out, but make her head lower towards Cat’s crotch.
“Mmmmm… Go right ahead, Daddy…” Cat eagerly said even as exhausted as she was. Bringing her smooth legs up to wrap around her friend’s head to pull the face into her freshly cream-pied pussy.

“MMMMMMM!!” Sam was barely adjusting to the combination of flavours of getting a pussy dripping wet from orgasm and leaking cum across her lips as she shoved her tongue in. Just getting a first lick to greedily scoop some down to swallow when her eyes shot wide. “HHMMMMMMM!! HHHHHHHHNNNNNN!!” Howling in a mix of pleasure and pain when her tight, cutely rounded ass was spread to be invaded by that same fat dick that had already dumped big loads into her other holes throughout this ‘evaluation’. Not getting it anywhere close to easy either as he roughly rammed in and out of that vice-like asshole. Proving that she probably hadn’t even had a finger pushed into this tunnel before today never mind the fat bitch breaker that had already claimed her mouth and snatch before this.

“Come on! MMMMM! Fucking slut! Eat that fucking pussy! You fucking hot blonde bitch! MMMMM!” Cat grinned down with the kind of wicked smile that was far removed from what she’d have on either the spin-off show this universe is set in or her previous show Victorious. Bucking her soaking in more ways than one snatch into the pretty face of the iCarly character as the blonde jolted back and forth towards her as she got fucked from behind. “MMMM! That’s it! Fucking eat that cum, you dirty slut! MMMMM! Get that fucking tongue deep in me! Pussy loving whore!!” She hissed and ever with the leglock around Cat’s head she even used a hand to grip some of that messy hair as she rode that hungry mouth and moaned. Feeling that tongue getting back to work plunging in and out. Sipping down spunk and juices to keep her all fired up with dirty talk alone that was far removed from the safe-for-teens programming she’d usually be a part of.

“MMMMMPHHHH!! HHHHMMMM! MMMMMM!!” Sam’s eyes were shut, trying to focus on multitasking and shifting her body back and forth as her hands were forward and gripping the edge of the couch ahead of her for support. Her legs spread while her pussy leaked spunk to drip to the floor while her ass got stuffed in a far deeper and harder way than any real woman or a majority of porn stars would be able to take, especially for their first time getting their backdoor busted in. Sweat dripped off her tight body as she jolted and kept her ass raised as she got railed. Slurping loudly in between moans to swallow down sweet juices and thick spunk. A sight that was more befitting of a common street whore than an aspiring woman as Sam groaned out with each deep thrust she took as more of those thick inches got rammed into her tight rear.

“MMMM… Fucking tight-ass sluts! MMMMM… Hot young booty! Got to love it!” Obi grinned as the sweat disgustingly poured off of him as he rammed his fat shaft in and out of Sam’s tight asshole. His gut slapped off of the top of her tight cheeks as he drove in before almost pulling fully out just to ram straight in. Like he was intentionally trying to ruin her guts so she’d never be able to feel any lesser man inside of her after today. “AHHHHH… If they made a fucking show like this? MMMM! It’d be a fucking ratings winner! Hell, even be a show I’d have heard of! MMMM…” He said, not even trying to pretend this was a proper evaluation let alone that he was a part of this universe as he ploughed into that tight backside of the groaning blonde. Keeping a hold of her waist to haul her back and forth even as he was driving balls deep into her. Ruthless pounding to make full use of how gullible this babe was to think it was perfectly OK for a fat slob she’s only met today to be able to fuck her up the ass.

Just as Sam’s eyes were growing heavy from the strain of her first ever big cock, balls deep anal pounding they shot back open as she squealed into the snatch she was dining on. Barely feeling the first throb before she felt the brute behind her grunt as he started to unload into her tight backside. Yet again that feeling of being treated like a living cum dumpster rendered her into a sudden orgasm as more fluids gushed down her inner thighs to add to the mess on the apartment floor. Short, sharp thrusts as he pumped in to deliver another shot of jizz before he finally eased out. Her gaping asshole not stopping the leakage as now her ass joined her twat as spunk dripped out to confirm her status as a slut even if there was no real job on offer for her as a ‘reward’ after taking all this punishment.

“Again, sort of decent… Not half-bad for a dirty bitch…” Hesse mocked as he watched Cat unwrap her legs from her friend’s head. “Hey! No slacking! It’s your turn now, fire crotch!” He smirked, shoving Sam rudely down so she was sitting on the floor with her back against the front of the couch. Pulling the other beauty forward to make her kneel and stick her ass out, so that Cat was lowering her pussy down as Sam had to tilt her head back, taking that wet slit and the leaking cream pie from that hole right onto her groaning mouth. Barely even looking as Cat stared over her shoulder with lust as he moved in from behind and spread her tight cheeks. Not even spitting down onto her for any proper kind of lubing like he’d need in real life as he pushed in. Grunting as he invaded Cat’s stunning, tight backside with a shamelessly approving moan.

“AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCKK!!” Cat howled out for a pitch hotter than any song the singer who played her could ever hope of hitting. Gritting her teeth to fight through the pain of her back passage being split open by a huge invasion as her tight body was starting to buck in response to the firm thrusts. Making her snatch grind down into the slurping mouth of her friend she’s mounted on. “FUCK! MMMMMM YES! FUCK MY ASS, DADDY! UHHHHH! FUCK ME… MMMMM!! LIKE A FUCKING SLUT! MMMMM!! A DIRTY… FUCK! FUCKING ANAL LOVING BITCH! MMMMM!!” She begged as sweat dripped from her stunning face. Her hair was a wild mess, swaying as she shifted with strands sticking to her features and down her back. Her hands claw at the couch she was on as she rocked back and forth but not even under her own power. His grip on that tiny waist made sure she was hauled into the next deep and hard pump to ram her full and force more of his inches into her once virgin backside. But anyone hearing those made-for-porno moans she was letting out would think she was a true butt slut from the very day she hit being of legal age.

Underneath, Sam could only groan and slurp as she had to fine on the soaking pussy of her best friend. Gulping down juices and one of this slob’s many loads as she had her lips pressed against the folds of the woman now getting roughly butt fucked just like she’d experienced. Not even able to bring her hands up to grip Cat as she was so exhausted. The buzz from having gotten a peak and the delicious taste of the mix of juices and spunk kept her at least awake enough to play her part here. Even if the look in her glazed eyes shows she can’t even remember that this is supposed to be just slutting it up for a Babysitter job. Looking more suited for being a part of a Brothel with how she was constantly swallowing and letting her mouth be used like a sex toy a sight more suited for a different kind of web star than the sort she used to be in iCarly.