Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“UHHHHH! FUCK! YES! FUCK MY ASS, DADDY! UHHHH! FUCK ME FUCKING HARD! MMMMM! UNTIL A SLUT LIKE ME… UHHHHH! CAN’T EVEN FUCKING WALK! FUCK!” Cat yelled out the moans so they’d likely be heard on the floors above and below, never mind on the same one of this apartment. Hissing between groans as that fat dick resized her once vice-like back passage and her tight cheeks started to shake when his bulk slapped off of them. Filling her to the hilt in a way that would render any normal woman unable to feel anything even half an inch less of length and thickness inside her rump for well over a week. “YES! FUCK! SO GOOD, DADDY! MMMMM! BREAK ME! FUCKING SPLIT ME APART! AHHHHH FUCK! MAKE ME… UHHHH!! A FUCKING BABYSITTER SLUT FOR YOUR BIG… FUCKING!! COCK!!! AHHHHH!!” She panted out as her pussy dripped into her friend’s mouth. Cat’s head hung down like her brain was frying from the pleasure as she got jolted back and forth. A sight far removed from any of the family-friendly shows she’s been a part of either for this universe’s spin-off or for Victorious that she used to be on.

“Hey! I fucking said no slacking!” Obi grunted and not just because of how tight that back passage was around his member. Reaching forward and grabbing a big handful of that sweat-soaked, bright red hair of the stunning young woman. Forcing her head to tilt back as her moans went into the air as he used this grip not to make her buck back into his thrusts. Railing her balls deep with a relentless pace to take full advantage of her being so gullible enough that he got fuck a woman totally out of his league and not just because of her barely legal age. “MMMMM! Fucking slut! Dirty bitch! You should be… MMMMM! Working a street corner! Not being a Babysitter! MMMM!” He mocked in between hard thrusts. Despite the excuse he’d used to get a piece of both women being exactly the kind of job he said they shouldn’t have. Pumping away into her tight rear to pound her deep and hard as the sweat poured off of him to join the mess of the juices, drool and moisture off the two women he’s been screwing along with the excess leaking spunk from their holes.

“AAHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!” Cat howled again. Her tongue dangling out from her open, moaning and drooling mouth like the pleasure had left her mind broken from the first time rough anal. The shameful expression was clear to see as her hair was pulled to keep her face raised. Perhaps not even needing the feeling of another woman’s mouth on her dripping slit to get off on this as her eyes rolled back and stared at the roof. “FUCK! FUCK! AHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!” She shuddered on the spot and perhaps proved her status as a slut by not needing to feel a load in her to hit an orgasm. Making Sam underneath her choke and slurp as a fresh wave of juices flowed from Cat’s snatch as she bucked down into her friend. Gasping with a cock-drunk smile as she came harder than before as her tight and stunning body was put to perfect sinful use.

Of course, her back passage finding a last bit of tightness as she came only served to send him racing over his peak. Another deep grunt as he fired out another plentiful load to make Cat groan in delight as if she’d just completed one orgasm just to be sent right into another. Tugging on her long hair to drive her booty back against him so her asshole could milk his dick dry. Pulling out just to let the last drips shoot out over her well-fucked ass while the main sight of that hole gaping wide to leak his spunk was seen. Dripping down to splatter over Sam’s exhausted face before Cat ended up collapsing down the moment her hair was released. The two sluts slumped against one another to rest their heads and stare blankly ahead like the lights were on but no one was home any more after sex that depraved.

“Mmmmm… Good job, you jailbait sluts…” Obi said, looking over the two spent sluts as his cock was now finally spent and going soft. “And hey! If I ended up knocking you two up? It’ll be good for your business!” He claimed with a wicked smile. “You can show all those rich parents that you’re great at handling kids with one or two of your own!” He said with a cackle, as if saying it was a good thing for a young woman, never mind a pair of them, to be expecting a kid was a good thing.

“T-Thank you, Daddy…” The two beauties panted out, still gazing ahead to look through them like they’d need an hour or more before their brains functioned right. His seed still spilling out from their lower holes as they sat slumped back and groaned, hauling in air.

“Heh… My pleasure.” He said, grabbing his clothes off the table. “I’m going to borrow your shower before I go. I’ve got to, you know, see a man about the kids I don’t have…” Hesse added, making it even more clear that his claim of this being a way to evaluate if they should be his Babysitters was a complete lie. Not even glancing back at them as he waddled off to the door of the apartment bathroom.

* * *

A half-hour later...

“A good shower and free toiletries! What more can a man want?” Obi chuckled, grunting as he pulled down his barely fitting T-shirt over his bulk now that he’d finished freshening up. “Now then… Let me guess. Once more into the void?” He said, reaching for the door to open it. “Ah yes. Of co-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!”

He yelled as the sight of the blur of test screen static along with the crackle of white noise consumed him as he was impossibly pulled forward to be ripped from one world to travel towards another. Which in a way solved the issue of having to deal with any child support and the like if he had knocked up those women, or any others from the previous worlds he’d been a part of, with those universes wiped from ‘reality’ as he was sent towards a new one.

What selection of oh-so-gullible beauties awaits our ‘hero’ this time? There’s only one way to find out… Stay Tuned… And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!