Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 13

Story Info
With Big Bang Theory's Bernadette, Missy & Penny.
10.6k words
4.56
6.4k
7
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 11/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events are completely made up and did not happen, and are no true reflection of the television series, actresses etc. depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own The Big Bang Theory, its characters or any of the actresses etc. who appeared in it.

Starring: Bernadette Maryann Rostenkowski [as portrayed by Melissa Rauch], Missy Cooper [Courtney Henggeler], Penny [Kaley Cuoco].

Stay Tuned And Hard -- Chapter 13: The Big Bang Theory

An erotic multiverse fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, MFF, MFFF, FF, FFF, oral, anal.

* * *

"UHHHH! FUCK ME!!" This time a slightly rougher landing than usual for the overweight and ugly man Obi Hesse as after he emerged from that mythical void between worlds of test screen static and radio crackle the momentum sent him with a tumble down a flight of stairs. He only came to a stop when his body hit a pile of boxes and tied up black bags in a corner. "Geez! Fucking give me an easy time with this travel!" He yelled back up the stairs as he picked himself up, even though the dimensional passage had already vanished. "OK, OK, where the fuck am I now? Looks fairly modern. Maybe like a few years passed, maybe five or so. Probably more..." He mused after he'd dusted off his shorts and creased enough before this 'trip' shirt. A glance around to get clues to see which fictional universe from television, movies or otherwise he'd been sent to.

"Oh shit... I know exactly where I am now!" He said with a smile when he turned and saw that the elevator shaft for this apartment block as he taped off with yellow caution tape and an out-of-order sign. "God damn... The Big Bang Theory!" Obi said as he glanced from one door at the side of the floor 'hall' to the other. "If I even just get a chance at that blonde bitch Penny I'll be super happy..." He mused before his attention went to the sound of a door of one of the flats as it opened.

"Is everything OK out there??" The voice of a gorgeous, nicely curvaceous brunette asked as Missy, a perhaps less well-known character in the show, stood in a doorway. Clad in a nicely fitted purple and black dress that was low cut to show off her rounded and sizeable tits. "I heard some noise out here..." She said with a less than impressed look at him, as only natural for a woman with her stunning looks compared to his hideous appearance.

"Ah, just in time!" Obi smiled, eager to pounce on any chance to get with a woman completely out of his league and not just because he's from the real world compared to a fictional beauty like her. "I'm the... I'm the apartment inspector!" He lied as he assumed this world would be like the dozen that he'd travelled through to mean this stunner would easily believe anything he came up with. "You just heard me conduct a test so I'm glad it worked!"

"Oh, of course! The apartment inspector! Of course, you are." Missy easily bought the story as she now smiled to show it made perfect sense, somehow, in her mind. "Sorry if I interrupted you or anything."

"Oh, not at all! In fact, I might as well step inside your place just there and check you out... I mean, check out your flat as well!" He decided for her and he'd started to approach her even before she'd agreed to it.

"This isn't my apartment. I'm just waiting for my friends to come back from helping out with a job downtown..." Missy explained but didn't object when he waddled in. "But I'm sure they'd appreciate you doing your inspection, so that doesn't sound like a problem!" She said to again buy his excuses as she closed the door and followed him into that familiar apartment that on the show was the initial residence for Penny. "Is there anything I can do to help out or should I just leave you to it?"

"Oh, a fine babe like you can absolutely help me out!" Hesse grinned as he turned to face her. "You can help me out by sitting your fine ass down in that chair." He said while he reached down to pull his shirt, with a few tugs needed because of his bulk, to yank it over his head to show off his unsightly upper body. "So I can fuck the Hell out of a sexy bitch like you!"

"Oh? We're going to have sex?" Missy did as she was asked and her tone didn't even have any confusion to the request, let alone the outrage any normal person with clear thoughts would have at the demand. "I don't quite see how that's going to help inspect an apartment like this... But you're the expert so there's no reason to argue with you." She said. Her legs spread wide as she sat back and even hiked up the bottom of her dress to helpfully show she didn't have any underwear on. Her completely shaved pussy is on display.

"You're clearly a very smart woman not to question my requests!" Obi mocked. His shorts soon pushed down so she got a look at the sort of thick and long cock that a more muscular porn star should possess instead of a scumbag slob like him. "All I need you to do is just be a good whore and take it... And maybe be my warm-up before some of your slutty friends show up!" He decided for her as he moved into position and lined his cock up with her tight entrance.

"Well, I'm just happy to do anything that could... OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Her expression showed she didn't register his insults as the rude slurs they were. An even hotter look was on her pretty face when Missy's eyes went wide as he firmly shoved his fat cock into her snug pussy. A grip on her slender waist by him before her rounded, nicely big tits began to bounce. Her body jolted into the seat while she gasped and stared down to watch his big dick thrust into her slot thanks to him going for a rough pace right off the bat. "MMMMM! OOOOOHH!! That's so... MMMM!! So big!! MMMM!!" She moaned as without being told to do, her hands when down to grip her smooth legs and keep them spread to let this man fuck her. That gullible mind of this universe didn't let her see how there was no logical way that a round of bareback sex could equal a passing mark for an apartment inspection.

"MMMM... Just the right 'tool' for the job, slut! MMMM..." His wide and ugly grin showed he was all too happy to take advantage of this as he pumped firmly to send his cock deeper into her tight slot. The sure sign this future MILF wasn't used one big to a huge prick of this size being inside of her. That dampening love tunnel had no choice but to spread and quickly get used to the feeling as he moaned from how he loved the super snug feeling around his inches. "MMMM... And I'm sure your slutty friends will appreciate it... AHHHH... When they get a full pass thanks... MMMM! To how much of a whore bitch you are! MMMM..." He mocked and knew he could get away with it as he rammed his dick in and out of her slit. A hand moved up to yank down the front of her pretty dress to allow her big tits to spring free and jiggle, just for his hand to firmly grip her as he had his cake and ate it (just not in the usual way that made his gut so profound) with this eager beauty as his pumps made her moan.

"MMMMM! O-Of course! AHHHH FUCK! Anything... MMMMM!! For my friends! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She gasped as her eyes were locked on her spread legs to witness that thick length as it vanished up into her slit before a couple of inches reappeared just to drive back in. The slap of his bulk as he hit her tanned and sexy body rang out while she jolted back from the force of his pumps. His member stuffed right in to resize her pussy as sweat began to form over her forehead from the sudden, hard sex. "AHHHHH FUCK!! It's gonna... OH FUCK!! Split me open at this rate! AHHHH FUCK!!" She groaned as her gaze darted back up briefly to his smirking, less than pleasant features before when back to being near hypnotized by the sight of her tight pussy being rammed full with dick. The pleasure that extra bit stronger with his clammy hand clamped onto her tit to fondle her like she was just mere property to him.

"AHHHH... Kind of the fucking point, bitch! MMMM! No pain, no gain... AHHHH!" He showed little concern that this rough level of banging could render her unable to tighten back up for a couple of weeks. His focus was on the top-notch pleasure he got from her pussy that left his member soaked with her juices with each thrust he delivered. "MMMM! And no pass for your hot friends to keep on living here! AHHHH..." He lied as he pounded in and out of that snug box to make her shift back and forth in time with his pumps. The grip on her waist and chest allowed him to pull her back into the next thrust to make sure she got filled balls deep. That wet pussy dragged back along his prick as he drove up into her to make the loud slap ring out before she shifted back while he pulled a couple of fat inches out just to ram right back into her.

"UHHHH! FUCK!! FUCK!! AHHHH! SO GOOD! MMMM!! SO BIG! FUCK!!" Missy panted as her eyes stared now up at the ceiling while strands of her long dark hair had fallen out of place from the repeated jolts on his length. Her tits bounced away as he gave a quick smack before another deep jolt while he pounded away into her slot. "FUCK! GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" She gasped out as her head tilted back into the chair. Fortunately for her, he was in the mood to just get the maximum pleasure out of her and her stunning body so he continued to ram in and out of her moist hole. Just not her sake even as he groaned deeply and felt his cock begin to pulse as he rammed away into the stunning character from the Big Bang Theory universe.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Miss howled in delight as her pussy clamped around that cock as he thrust away into that wet tunnel. A hard orgasm to further soak him as his length pumped back and forth to give her no choice but to ride out all the waves of pleasure from a peak unlike anything she'd had or will do in the future as a certified MILF. But her snatch ended up being a trigger for his peak as it gripped his size and unlike her, he didn't bother to warn her as he unloaded with a beastly grunt. "OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK..." Her body shivered as she felt the hot, thick blasts of seed splatter her insides to shoot in deep. His thrusts didn't stop as he used her twat to milk the first load dry and still fondled her rack as he claimed her love tunnel. He only pulled out and let go of her when he was satisfied with a wicked grin to match. Once he pulled his semi-hard length out of her box, his spunk began to ooze out of her well-fucked pussy with such an amount that she might have ended up being knocked up a lot sooner than the timeline of the show wrote her to become.

"Well, then! That was a solid first 'assessment'..." He lied with a smirk as he stood up. "But if you want to earn that pass for your friends? You need to..." He stopped when he looked over to the flat's door and heard the key turn before it opened up. "Actually, scratch that... You two can come over here and help out with your official apartment inspection!"

To say that the expressions of the two blonde women who walked in were stunned would have put it mildly. One of them is the slim and sexy poster girl of the Big Bang Theory in Penny, clad in Jeans and a nice blue top to show off her gorgeous frame. The other was the far more thickly curved and busty Bernadette who was in a cute floral dress with a pink blouse over the top to strain to her large tits. Topped off with a stylish pair of eyeglasses for a suitably nerdy look for the theme of this sitcom show.

"I don't remember there being an inspection planned for today..." Penny stated as she walked in with her friend and closed the door behind them. "And what's happened there with Missy? Never mind why you're standing in my apartment naked, whoever you are..." She said but showed she was as gullible as the rest to buy his excuse from the start instead of the smart move to run off and call the cops at the sight of this all.

"Well, my, uh, schedule changed to make it today!" Obi lied as he faced the blondes as they approached him. "And as I'm sure a couple of smart babes like you understand, the best way to get a fully certified pass on your property is with a few rounds of some wild sex!" He claimed with a broad grin to prove he'd made this up as he went along. "Your slutty friend Missy here just helped me out to start it off before you got here!"

"Oh! Ah, in that case? That makes complete sense!" Bernadette easily bought as she glanced him over. "And here I was worried this was something odd! Nothing to worry about... And looks pretty fun too from how Missy looks!" She added with a glance at Missy's sweaty, half-nude body and the spunk that leaked out of her twat.

"Well? Don't you two blonde bimbos just stand there!" He rudely said, and an insult completely untrue with how they are in the show. "You! Penny! Go get that slutty face of yours between my cheeks to warm me up for when I fuck you!" He barked the orders. "And you? Bernadette, isn't it? Get those fat fucking tits of yours wrapped around my cock!" He said as Penny, with a nod like none of this seemed unusual one bit, moved around his bulky frame she even took the extra step to unbutton her Jeans as she moved. In order to push them down and step out to expose her cutely rounded ass and cleanly shaved pussy before she moved behind him. While Bernadette knelt as well but in front of him as she undid the buttons of her blouse to peel it off. A smile was soon back over his face when she slipped the front of her dress down to expose those juicy, rounded tits of hers just to cup them and bring them up towards his cock that, impossibly for a man of his looks and weight, was rock hard.

"Can't say I recall this being a part of any inspection plan! But I don't see any reason not to believe you..." Bernadette said while she made him moan from the feeling of her big tits as she pressed them around his meaty cock. A moan from the both of them as she began to slide her rack along his length while he pumped up to make her mounds jiggle around his dick thanks to the tight grip around him. "MMMM... But it feels pretty good! MMMM... I've never done this before, so let me know... AHHHH... If it's to the standards for passing!" She politely asked with a gorgeous smile that contrasted the lewd act she was doing. Gasps escaped her from the hot feeling of a big dick between her tits as they shook even with the grip she had on them. Nothing like the moans he let out from the thrusts in and out of her chest to make the crown pop out from the nicely deep cleavage. An equal love to use the hot, slutty holes of fictional women as he had to use their stunning bodies themselves.

Then again, his moans right now were also the result of Penny's beautiful face pressed deep between his oversized ass cheeks as she groaned. Her tongue slid across his tight asshole to worship him just only a few minutes after she'd first laid eyes on him while her hands clamped onto his cheeks. That gave her barely enough air to keep the task of a rimjob as that blonde-haired head was right up deep to obscure her features. Hungry groans from likely the first taste of a man's ass in her life as she applied saliva onto that hole and whored herself out to this slob in as much of a whorish way as the other woman was doing at the other side of him. Yet her tricked mind got her aroused from the hard nipples that poked through her top while she dined on his backside.

With a tired groan, Missy pulled herself off the chair she'd been fucked on as she moved down to the floor and onto her back. Not even being ordered to do this but her mind warped by his wicked orders made her body move without thinking it over. Penny didn't even pull back or glance, but just raised her hips so the other woman could slide underneath. Moans now escaped Penny when she felt a mouth being pressed against her folds that were damp from her getting off on eating ass. That pleasure just continued as Missy flicked her tongue up at that tight slit and gripped the smooth legs of the blonde above her. All while Missy's pussy leaked spunk from the cream-pie earlier but even in her sweaty state she was still eager for more action here.

"MMMMM! Just work those fat fucking jugs along my big fucking dick! MMMM! You fucking hot, bimbo slut! MMMM..." Hesse rudely said as he grinned down and watched his prick pop out from between those juicy tits as they rippled around his length. The combination of his firm pumps to make his crotch slap into the bottom of her breasts and her eager, skilled strokes up and down his length made them both groan. "AHHHH... Huge tits like this should be on a porn star! MMMM! Not whatever nerdy job you're trying to do! MMMM..." He mocked again to show no respect to a woman he's fooled to allow him to fuck her chest as she squeezed and drove her mounds up and down his rod with a nicely quick pace. He proved that a bit more when he moved a hand down to cup her face as she smiled sweetly up at him. Just to make her gasp when he gave a firm smack to her face just because he felt like it, but her smile remained like there was nothing wrong with being treated like a Brothel slut.

"AHHHH... I'm going to be a Microbiologist if you... MMMM!" Her polite explanation was cut off when he decided to shove fingers into her mouth and keep her lips open while she fucked his cock with her juicy tits. Her eyes behind her glasses went wide in surprise when he spat down into her mouth and just closed her mouth up. Another smile from her before, in another display to show how she thought all of this was perfectly fine, she just swallowed the saliva in a truly filthy fashion to contrast with her smile. "Thank you! Anything else you need, just let me know!" Bernadette said with a gasp as she carried on with the steady motion to drive her mounds right up and down to make her tits shake when they hit his crotch and smothered his big dick. So anyone if they walked in on this scene would think she's far more experienced in this act than any scientific work she's supposed to be doing.

All as two other whores made just as bad a display of themselves as Bernadette was with her jugs. Penny was face-deep into his flabby backside to tongue fuck his asshole and make her saliva drip down his crack along with down her chin from her eager work to rim a man for the first time. A similar newfound experience was done as Missy lapped away at Penny's wet slit to give them both a wild, to say the least, introduction to lesbian action. Missy left with juices across her stunning face while her hair was sprawled out to catch bits of Penny's spit. Missy was too happy to keep up a part in this orgy even with the spunk that oozed from her box. Her flicks at Penny's snatch encouraged the blonde to do the same to this hideous man's backside as Penny groaned into him and her pretty features turned a shade of red from the lack of hair being so deep into such fat ass cheeks.

A different kind of humiliation soon arrived when Obi, as per usual, didn't warn the beauty in front of him of his arriving peak. So Bernadette gasped with a smile as the first big blasts of another big load fired right up and caught across her gorgeous face to leave one of the lenses of her glasses blinded by the jizz as other shots caught in her hair and over her cheeks. The rest of that large amount landed back across her titties as she pumped away. The seed milked out from this round of his cum to leave a glaze over her jugs and down the valley between them by the time she let go. Just to smile again up at him and even go the extra mile to lean in and swirl her tongue around the head for a taste of his spunk to a moan of approval from her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers