Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness! What a mess!" Bernadette still smiled as she moved from her knees to stand. "Please, feel free to spit on me if you want! Or would you go straight to something like you did with Missy down there?" She all too happily offered while she, without being ordered to, knew how this would end up as she eased her dress down to show off her nicely thick hips and a shaved but already damp pussy.

"Oh, we'll get to that soon enough! You horny bimbo..." Obi smirked as he stepped forward and that allowed Penny to finally gasp and take in air. "You! Penny! Quit being lazy and get up in that chair!" He rudely ordered as the other women moved away from one another. "Missy can take over to give my ass a good time... While you, big tits? You can see how good Penny's tongue is on a different kind of hole!"

"Of course... Anything for my friends and to keep my apartment..." Penny agreed as she stoked her hair back and moved onto the seat he'd fucked Missy on earlier on. A slight slump back as her legs got raised and spread wide. That allowed Bernadette to move up not just onto that seat as well, but mouth the other blonde's face with her pussy lowered down and Bernadette's legs spread over the rests of the chair. Her hands gripped Peggy's ankles to aid in keeping the long, smooth limbs apart for this man.

"MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMM!!!" Penny soon discovered exactly what Missy had gotten earlier on when Obi roughly stuffed his fat cock into that wet slot. Able to thrust in deep and force her tightness to spread as he took advantage of the soaked state of this love tunnel to plunge in and out while he moaned loudly. The feeling of her snug walls gripped around his length was pleasurable, to say the least, and she groaned out from the sensations of something a whole lot bigger than what she was used to as he easily stretched her out. "MMMMM! MMMMMPPPHHH..." That all encouraged Penny to put her usually smart and sassy mouth to better use as she planted her mouth against the snatch of the bustier blonde above her. Loud groans and naughty slurps as she dined on her close friend's pussy for the first time in either of their lives as sweat formed across her stunning, tight body as she both gave some pleasure and got plenty of back to be sandwiched in a way. One hole was being pumped while she tongue fucked another slit just as wet as her own.

"HMMMMM... MMMMM..." The moans from Penny weren't the only ones being muffled. On her knees behind this slob, Missy continued to shame herself even with the thick cream-pie that leaked out of her slot. Sweat from off her face now rubbed onto Hesse's butt cheeks as she pressed herself tight into him so slurp on his asshole that was still soaked from Penny's worship minutes before. Her eyes rolled back like this was a delicious taste and her arousal was still sky-high as she had one hand down between her legs to rub away at her moist twat at the top. Not satisfied with the feeling of spunk that oozed out of her while she delivered a rimjob and played her part in this sham of an assessment of this apartment. A motion made tricky as she had to bob her head to moan along in time with his hips as he fucked another woman while he took this tongue fuck.

"MMMMM! I hope... AHHHH! Penny matches up to... MMMM! The required standards for passing your inspection! MMMM!" Bernadette groaned with another bright smile as she rolled her hips back and forth to grind her damp snatch down against her close friend's pretty face. A hungry tongue up at her slick folds kept the moans from her mouth while the cum dripped off her features onto her tits that heaved with a nice shine of sweat, similar to how all the women were in their various states of undress. "MMMM! Just let me know if you need any... AHHHH..." Her friendly offer was cut off when he reached over to grab her hair and make her lean forward. Disgustingly, he spat on her face to catch over the side of her face not adorned with his load. But that was just a miss as he grabbed her jaw again and made her mouth open to spit inside. All she did was smile again to swallow as her hands went back to grip her legs and keep herself mounted on Penny's face to enjoy being eaten out.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Penny loudly moaned as her tight snatch was stretched wide as this brute went balls deep into her wetness. Her slim frame jolted hard to make her face rub against the pussy slid down across her eager mouth as the juices soaked around the lips and dripped slowly along her neck. A firm slap rang out with each stiff connection of his bulk into her far more desirable frame. "MMMMM! MMMMM!!" Her body being put to an even better use than the sexy outfits and cock-tease scenes she's been involved in on this sitcom. Pounded deep and hard as her juices dripped to join the mess of sweat and leaked spunk on this chair from the earlier round of sex. Just rammed hard like a common back alley whore instead of the smart beauty she is supposed to be. From her muffled cries of delight, she seemed to love every moment of it in a way no sane woman would when being used by not just a total stranger, but one with an obese frame like him.

"MMMMM! Not fucking half bad! AHHHH... A decent piece of pussy here! MMMM! As expected from a slutty fucking blonde! MMMM..." Hesse played down his level of enjoyment here even though his loud moans proved how good it felt to be balls deep in the lead female star of The Big Bang Theory. Along with the extra of the rimjob at the same time for a combo that would finish off most men in a minute or two. Sweat flowed off his bulk like he was under a shower as he thrust sharply and hard in and out of Penny's twat as she dripped. Able to use his hands to reach down and yank open her top to let her nicely rounded tits jiggle free. The bounces were the result of the jolts her body performed each time he drove in deep and stiffly into her box. His clammy hands helped themselves to deep gropes and the odd smack to her flesh as she shook. No sting of pain, let alone shame, felt from either the slaps or the squeezes as he pounded away into her moist pussy with a wicked grin.

Once more, he didn't bother to warn the beauty as he felt his dick begin to throb within that snug and slick snatch. So for the second time today, he unloaded deep into a woman totally out of league as the hot blasts of thick spunk splattered around Penny's love tunnel to make her groan and squirm. The feeling easily set her off into the sudden peak to cum hard from being used as a living cum dumpster. Her pussy clamped around his dick to aid, without the intention of it, to milk out this latest large load into her. A similar state could render her being knocked up long before the actual season she reached that soon-to-be MILF status in this sitcom. Joining Missy in her snatch being left to leak out a thick ooze of his jizz when he pulled out to admire the mess he's left another stunning woman in.

"MMMM... You bitches know how to treat a guy right..." Obi mocked as he watched Missy move back from him while Bernadette did the same to dismount Penny.

"Whatever it takes to get that apartment approval!" Bernadette said with a smile as she still fully believed that somehow a shameless bisexual orgy could amount to making sure this flat was safe to live in.

"Spoken like a true whore!" Hesse said with a cackle as he glanced between the three women. "About time I made you get filled up like the rest, big tits!" He decided as he locked onto Bernadette. "Get on all fours to take it like a true whore! You other two bitches? One of you get on your back so fat jugs here can clean out my load from out of you... The other can ride the other's face and get that same job done!"

"S-Sure! That sounds like it makes p-perfect sense!" Penny gasped before she removed her top properly while Missy eased down her dress fully so that all three women had their nude bodies on display with the footwear pulled off two.

Before Penny moved to be on her back on the floor of her apartment to spread her legs and show off that freshly cream-pied pussy. The free access as Bernadette moved to get face down between those slim and sexy legs and press her mouth against the soaked folds. While Missy moved and mounted Penny's face to lower her similarly soaked slit against the mouth of the now sandwiched in a way beauty to take her tongue against her sex. A train of lesbian action on the go with two doses of snatches that leaked with spunk being lapped at to collect the flavours of juices and jizz as moans both clear and muffled escaped all three. A sight alone that wouldn't just satisfy most men but provided a lot more entertainment compared to the nerdy jokes and references usually accompanied by canned laughter on this sitcom.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPPHHHH..." Bernadette's moans into the pussy she was clamped on got louder as she took the same thick, long shaft that had dumped a big load into the slot she now slurped away on now into her soaked twat. Her tightness followed the same pattern as the other two today to stretch around the thick invasion but she showed the dirty need for this as she shifted back. Her thick backside jiggled as she worked her pussy along that big dick to help get him deep into her love tunnel. "MMMM! MMMMPPHHH... MMMMM!!" Her eyes were rolled upward even at this early stage of the fun while her glasses shifted along her nose both from the jolts she performed to get that cock stuffed into her slot, and from the close contact against Penny's thighs as Bernadette munched on those folds. A far more sinful state than expected from the gorgeous Microbiologist as she gave back as good of a time as she got.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM... SO GOOD! AHHHHH!!" Missy groaned as she had her hands firmly applied to her tits as they bounced from her body doing little hops on her knees to work her wet pussy across Penny's mouth. The blonde underneath her slurped loudly to drink up both the plentiful juices from Missy's twat and the spunk that leaked out in a similarly impossibly endless fashion to the state of her snatch. Penny's body squirmed with a slight buck as she rubbed her soaked folds across Bernadette's hungry mouth to offer up the same mix of fluids and leaked jizz. The trio of stunning characters from The Big Bang Theory are still all in high states of desire even though two of them have cum hard and the third isn't too far removed from a peak either.

"MMMM! Fucking nerdy sluts! AHHHH! Bet you've all spent... MMMM! Too much time watching porn since nobody wants to fuck... MMMM! Bookworms and smart-ass bitches like you lot! MMMM!" Hesse mocked with a big, ugly smile. His hands were busy as he used one to slap onto the booty of the blonde babe as he banged her from the back. The hard smacks left a clear handprint on her cheek to go along with the harsh way he treated her during this session. The other palm with a handful of her long hair for the odd tug to make sure she backed her ass up against his bulk so a loud clap rang out as he fucked her. His moans showed that while he kept up the mockery and slurs to her and her friends, he more than enjoyed her wet, tight pussy around his thick rod. His pumps were stiff and hard to resize her box so she'd need well over a week if not more to recover from being stretched out worse than a gang bang porno whore after a shoot.

"MMMMM... MMMMM!! MMMMMPPHHHH..." Bernadette's slurps were just as loud as the muffled moans as sweat rolled down her cute face to leave strands of her golden hair stuck to her as juices from Penny's twat got matted through them too along with spunk rubbed from her face onto Penny's thighs. Bernadette acted like she's been a bisexual slut all her life instead of just the coming up to an hour it has been. Her tongue darted quickly in and out of Penny's snatch to sip down spunk and juices in equal measure while her pussy got stuffed balls deep by a huge slab of dick. Her slot soaked but still clamped around this cock as she let out low groans every time she took a hard spank to her cheek to be as thrilled as when she'd been spat on earlier on.

Bernadette's hands smacked into Penny's legs as she held them before her body started to shudder. Her turn to cum nice and hard like a cock-drunk whore. Her pussy gripped that big cock to soak him with more juices and make him moan as he carried on with the deep, quick and firm thrusts into her slit. All the while she impressively kept on with the lashes of her tongue into Penny's snatch to dish out some pleasure, and in turn keep the other blonde doing the same motion to Missy above her. A train of wicked lesbian action led to a busty beauty being railed from behind to make her even more messy than she is with a load across her face, glasses and chest. Those big tits swayed as they hung down from her position to eagerly take that big shaft without any care about this sex being as bareback as the rest even with the first pulses of dick as he hammered into her box.

Soon enough it was Bernadette's turn to be stuffed and filled as he buried his cock in and began to unload. The squeeze of her pussy around his prick as she came just helped to set him off and ease out another huge amount of spunk that a man of his obesity and hideous looks shouldn't be able to produce, never mind cum multiple times during an orgy like this. Her groans stayed loud as she felt his load coat her insides as he used her pussy to empty his balls (of this latest big load at least) until he finally pulled out with a grin. Just to move back and watch as his seed slowly dripped from her well-fucked twat while her ass bright red with the handprint from his spanks. Her body stayed in that position as she got in a last couple of licks before she moved back with a big smile on her cum, juices and sweat-coated face.

"T-Thank you for that! I hope it helped you!" Bernadette said with an all too sweet tone and a smile to match as she sat up even with the jizz that leaked from her snatch. "Anything else we can help you with to properly assess this apartment?" She offered as his cock once again got rock hard even moments after an orgasm.

"Ha! Of course! Can't let you sluts go without a proper going over!" Obi said before he now took a seat in the same chair he'd used to fuck them over earlier on, and he didn't care he was in the stains of juices and the rest from that action before. "You! Missy! Since you've waited nicely for my cock? You can put your nice, fat ass down on me to ride me!" He instructed as the women rose to their feet. "You bimbos can come up here and entertain me while I fuck your slutty friend... All in the name of, uh, checking whatever it is here in your place!" He lied to barely keep up the act that this was any kind of proper inspection.

So as the two blondes moved around the chair to lean in as his hands went right onto their asses to grope, Missy climbed up onto his bulk to face away and reach down to line his cock up with her other lower hole to the one that's been well-fucked and licked so far today. A deep groan as Missy's hot, nicely curved body eased down as she took his fat dick into her super tight asshole without even any proper lube for either this rod (aside from pussy juices and excess cum) or her back passage. Thankfully in this fictional world, the usual pain both of them would feel from this dry anal didn't apply so she could lean back as her long dark hair dragged across his flabby chest. She didn't give the appearance of a woman who was engaged in anal sex for the first time in her life when started to buck on his cock and gasp out in delight. Her shapely rear worked along his fuck-stick while he held her slim waist to keep the position straight to make them both moan as she whored herself in a way just as bad as when she'd been tricked to let him fuck her at the start of this all.

Meanwhile, the other two starlets of The Big Bang Theory had one hand each on his shoulders so they could lean in and shamelessly make out both with him and one another. Tongues stuck out to slap against his as he smirked and moaned into them from the fantastic feeling of his cock being buried into a tight, nicely thick backside. His hands went to work on two other sexy pieces of ass as he slipped a finger into the assholes of either woman at his sides to make them groan and push back against his hands. Happy to let the other two explore his tongue and the mouths of the other when they moved a bit just to engage in a proper make-out session with the other. Lips rubbed together as their tongues wrestled a bit to swap moans and drool with half-closed, lusty eyes like they've been friends but with secret benefits for months instead of the hour since they first met the man with his digits knuckles deep into their butts.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! OOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Sweat dripped from Missy's gorgeous body as she bounced on the meaty cock like she was a mounted trophy. Her tits jiggled and her hair swayed all while her snatch got moist all over again to force her to bring a hand up from the lean-back position. Just so she could rub away at the top of that cream-pied pussy for more pleasure as her head tilted back shamefully. "FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH!! FUCKING STRETCHING ME OUT!! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!!" She howled like a porn star as she bucked hard on his dick so he barely needed to thrust up into her as she lowered her plump ass firmly to gradually stuff more of those thick inches into her tightest of holes. Her ass cheeks now clapped as she made contact with his oversized bulk before she drove back up just to drop right into him and fuck her ass with his huge shaft.

If the other two whores from this sitcom thought they'd get an easy time just as he gave a finger bang to their rumps, they were wrong when Obi looked at Penny as she leaned in for a smooch. Just to make her groan when he spat disgustingly into her open mouth to make her gag a bit. A turn of the head as Bernadette had her lips eagerly parted to take another wad as he spat into her but this time she knew what to do. A lean over to pull Penny by the hair to her lips for a deep kiss to swap groans. Now with a bit of almost snowballing as Bernadette used her tongue to pass her collected spit from him into her friend's hungry mouth as the two played with that drool like shameless sluts. A wide grin on his face as he watched and continued the pumps of his fingers in and out of their asses as he heard them swallow down a fair share of his spit each just to carry on with the horny smooch.

"UHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK! FUCK! AHHHHH!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Furious strokes across Missy's pussy that dripped all over again to show that even with the enjoyment from lesbian fun throughout this foursome it needs to be a big fat dick like this deep in her to get her juices going in more ways than one. Her ass slapped right down with hard smacks into his overweight frame as she drove her tight and curvy body up and down with a harsh pace that even some seasoned porn stars couldn't pull off. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" She panted. So worked up from this first-time anal experience that the combination of her rapid brushes over her snatch along with a huge cock as he resized her back passage drove her suddenly over the edge. Not just another strong orgasm, but a full-on shameful squirt to send a spray of juices out of her pussy that already dripped with the cream-pie from before. Sweat dripped from her gorgeous face as a wide, cock-drunk smile was on her lips and her hair was a matted mess to swing about and drag over his bulky upper body.

"MMMMM!! Fucking slut!! MMMM!! Take that cum!!" Hesse grunted as the sensation of Missy's back passage as it clamped around his cock easily sent him over the edge to in turn aid her to enjoy the waves of pleasure from a peak to remember. More blasts of thick, hot spunk but now to cake her anal tunnel to go with the amount he'd blown into her snatch way back at the start of this all. His hips thrust upward in reflex when a new blast of jizz was sent out to fire in deep into her once-virgin hole. That just left her with cum to leak from both lower holes as he let go of her waist and she, like a used-up and tossed-away whore, collapsed right off his cock and to the floor in an exhausted heap.