Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"Your turn, Penny!" Hesse decided before his dick was even fully hard again. His fingers pulled out of her asses just to give each a sharp spank. "You can help your fellow slutty blonde bimbo to cum like the whore she is. While giving me some of those big fat tits of yours!" He said to Bernadette even though with a gut like his he can't exactly comment on who is 'fat' or not.

Penny took up a similar position to the one Missy had just done as she faced away from this sham of an 'apartment inspector' but more lay on top of him than a mere mount with her back on his sweat-soaked bulging gut and her hair sprawled on his chest. A gasp as she eased her more tight and rounded ass compared to the other woman down to take that meaty dick up into her tight asshole. She, like Missy before her, was completely new to this kind of sex but still moaned out. That helped when Bernadette's hand moved around and went to the top of that slick pussy to stroke away while Penny's arms went back to curl and clutch the other blonde while the other held onto the slob as he grinned and enjoyed the snugness of her back passage around his dick as he began to thrust up into her.

"FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH FUCK!! GONNA... UHHHH!! FUCKING TEAR ME OPEN!! FUCK!!" Penny howled as she forced her backside sharply down to stuff those thick inches up into her backside. Hisses let out in between moans as she matched the pace of his firm thrusts that sent his dick deep and hard into her inexperienced asshole. She didn't even care that she was only half on his mind right now with his mouth clamped around Bernadette's big tit as she offered them up and used her hand to slide over Penny's slick twat. "OH FUCK! YES! MMMMM! FUCK MY ASS!! AHHHH!! RUB MY FUCKING PUSSY!! OOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Her body jolted as she shifted along his dick and not just from the jolts as she took his pumps. Her perky tits bounced as she slid to rub the sweat from off her slim and sexy body onto his bulk as much as his was left onto hers. That resulted in her long blonde hair being wrecked and matted with the moisture from him so she looked over more like a gutter slut instead of the sassy beauty she was supposed to be.

Bernadette just stroked a hand through Hesse's hair as she let him slurp away on her rack even with stains of cum still on her tits. Her other hand coated in juices from her task to make sure Penny's pleasure was up in the clouds with quick rubs. Gasps from the glasses-clad blonde as she enjoyed his hand as he worked two fingers now in and out of her asshole as she shifted against him. Meanwhile, down below, Missy had finally hauled herself up in a truly exhausted state to lean her face up and lap her tongue against his heavy balls. A faint taste of the juices from not just herself but the other women from the rounds of sex earlier on as she made sure to play a part for the so-called 'inspection' they'd all been tricked into believing this was all a part of.

The man in the middle of this just grinned into the juicy breast being rubbed into him as he got to enjoy three stunning women from The Big Bang Theory all at once. His long, more suited for a porn star than a beast like him, cock rammed up deep and hard into Penny's tight backside. While his balls got worshipped by the more than well-fucked Missy and he pumped his fingers into Bernadette's juicy rump while he feasted on her tits. Able to shame her with a lift away just to look up and once again send a big wad of spit into her face to catch across her smiling lips. Just for her to open up and use her tongue to collect it and play with it as he went back to slurp on her other tit without a look back to see her swallow the spit down like a limitless whore.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK! GONNA CUM! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Penny shuddered on that thick rod as he rammed in so deep and hard she would need a couple of weeks before she would be able to walk without a limp from this kind of intense action. Sweat left a thick shine over her red hot as it is body and her hair a clumped mess from all the shifts. "FUCK! FUCK! CUMMING! FUCKING... CUMMING!! MMMMM!!" Another loud howl and Missy made the mistake to stare up, just to groan as she took a spray of Penny's squirt from an intense orgasm all across her pretty face. Bernadette's skilled fingers ensure that a jet of juices flew out to make Penny gasp out as her ass got hammered throughout that peak to leave the spray to drip down Missy's face and onto her chest as it heaved. All as Penny's eyes were rolled back and her tongue hung from the side of her mouth for a sight even better than any cock-tease moment she's had on this sitcom he's invaded.

With a deep grunt, soon the man underneath this lusty pile blew his latest, but still as vast as all the others so far, load up into another freshly resized asshole. A hard thrust for each new shot of cum he delivered to plaster her back passage in the same way he'd done to her snatch earlier on in the session. He didn't pull out until he'd finished off with this round to leave her asshole gaped open to offer no resistance to his seed when it soon leaked out of her to cement her status as a living cum dumpster like the beauty she'd just squirted all over. But rudely shoved off to join Missy on the floor now that he was done with her. She, despite being the lead female star and poster girl of The Big Bang Theory, was as disposable as all the other women he's had in this multi-verse journey.

Two done and one more to go and this time without even the need to give any orders, Bernadette took her turn to move up onto the chair that was ruined from all the fluids and sweat from his hideous body and the women he's fucked so far. Her juicy ass mounted over his lap to sink as he pumped upward to make them both loudly moan. One arm of hers back to curl around his head to smile in far too sweet a fashion as she had her cum-stained face turned to be just an inch apart. Her other hand, as expected, was on the top of her soaked pussy to rub away while he held her thighs to keep her legs spread while he fucked her ass from underneath. Little mercy was shown to the woman he's been the most rough with as he drove his cock up hard to make her groan as she tried to buck down and match the motion. A pace that would render a woman stretched out forever just from this early harsh pace.

"MMMMMM FUCK!! YOUR COCK!! MMMMM!! IT'S SO GOOD! AHHHHH!! I NEVER KNEW... MMMM!! ANAL SEX WAS THIS GOOD!! MMMMM FUCK!!" The busty blonde moaned loudly and without any hint of the shame she should have felt as let an ugly man she'd only met today have his very wicked way with her plump backside. Her status of being a backdoor virgin was robbed just like the other women as he plunged in and out quickly and hard to make her pant and groan. "MMMMM! I HOPE MY ASS... AHHHHH FUCK! IS AS GOOD AS MY FRIENDS' WERE TO... HHHLLLKKK..." Once again a thick wad of spit, sent without any warning, cut off her moans as her mouth took the shot. Barely able to swallow it before he pressed his lips into hers to start a make-out session while he banged her backside. His tongue easily allowed into hers to swap more spit and some moans without any attention paid to the other women on their knees, made to watch this wild round of action.

Bernadette's eyes rolled upward and not just from his cock that rammed deep and hard into her booty to cause her cheeks to clap sharply into his crotch and bulk. Or her hand and the furious work done over her slick folds to get off on being fucked up the ass for the first time in her life. It was like something about being treated so rough and like a worthless whore instead of the smart beauty she is supposed to be had unlocked a kink inside of her she never knew existed (or had been a part of her character) until today. So she had no complaints when his lips captured her tongue to slurp on her. Coupled with those rough hands clamped onto her mounds to grope away even with the spunk on her. After all, her long golden hair, already a mess from all the moisture, was right there for him to grip and use to wipe the jizz from his fingers. Before he went back to her tits as they bounced to capture and pinch her hard nipples to use her in fresh ways as if the way he pounded her rump wasn't enough.

"AHHHHH... AHHHHH FUUUUUUCKK!! YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!! MMMMMM!!" When her tongue was finally released it was a long and loud more that was more suited for a veteran skin flick actress than a Microbiologist that escaped her mouth that drooled and not just from the latest dollop of spit he sent at her mouth and face. The pleasure on a level unlike anything she could have dreamed possible to make her juices drip down her crotch and thighs to add to the mess on the chair she's been fucked on. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCKK!!" A true anal whore who in the course of just a single round of sex went from inexperienced to a state that made her moans sound like if she didn't get her thick ass hammered she wouldn't be able to cum once. Her eyes still rolled back behind the glasses that jolted up her nose as she bucked on that big cock. Pants of delight from her while that hand at her slit worked like she had a sinful auto-pilot on the go to keep those rapid rubs going over her.

All without any care that Penny and Missy watched on from their knees on the floor in their exhausted, more than well-fucked states with faces pressed together cheek-to-cheek. Each of their lower holes dripped with the spunk from being used to unload in but even they didn't get it as hard and ruthlessly as the bustier of the group was right now. Neither they nor the stunner being rammed like a machine in overdrive was able to consider how none of this lewd action could equal an official evaluation of their flat. Just the latest victims in a list that continued to grow of untouchable women who were so gullible to believe his lies that the offer of sex sounded perfectly reasonable even though they'd never met him before and they'd never give him a second look under normal circumstances.

"UUUHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!" It wasn't the scream of delight that snapped Penny and Missy out of the trance to witness the sex, but the both of them being the targets of the latest sinful squirt of delight as Bernadette came hard. Both the blonde's and the soaked enough as it is face of the darker-haired of the two women got spayed as Bernadette rubbed herself truly silly from the thrill of hard and rough anal sex. Her expression behind those half-coated with cum glasses the most lewd yet with her eyes rolled right back, her mouth open with a wide sex-drunk smile and her tongue dangled out of the side to drool as she bucked as he thrust. Another case of her being able to enjoy every burst of pleasure that flowed through her not because he wanted her to, but just so he could enjoy the feeling of her back passage clamped around his prick as she came.

This, of course, led directly to him finishing off the hat trick to dump a huge load into the asshole of the last but not least of the Big Bang Theory characters he's fucked today. Deep grunts with stiff pumps to accompany them as he drilled Bernadette's juicy ass and filled her up. Just with hot blasts of cum rather than cock that had resized her. Low hisses of pleasure from her as she felt his seed claim her back passage to dump the loads in before he pulled out. Another familiar sight for today with her asshole now gaped wide as his cum began to seep out just like her friends. She soon joined as he pushed her down from off his lap to show he still had no respect for her even with the roughest action so far that she's endured.

"Well... I suppose I can give you sluts a passing mark..." He chuckled as he looked over the three tired beauties. "That is... If you three whores do a good job and finish me off properly!" He demanded with his cock yet again rock hard but this time he pulsed without even a stroke of his shaft. So he simply stood up and aimed down at the trio who all leaked his spunk from their lower holes as he did some furious pumps of his own to go with how they'd stroked their snatches silly while he'd fucked them up the ass.

More loud groans from the hat trick of Big Bang Theory babes as they barely closed their eyes in time before he shot out another vast amount of jizz that wouldn't be possible for one man to produce back in the real world. Never mind this being the latest load he'd deliver after all the others before. Thick, hot ropes landed across Bernadette's already coated features to ensure that the lens and frame of her glasses were splattered while Penny and Missy finally got sprayed with something else other than an orgasmic squirt. The shots landed over the noses, cheeks and foreheads of all three. Spunk caught through the blonde and dark-coloured hair of the women for extra shame while they panted and got treated as a different kind of cum slut to how he'd treated them to just dump a load into their holes instead of over them. That huge coat made all three stay on their knees to gasp and leave their cheeks almost glued together from the jizz. Left open like targets as he shamed them one last time with a thick wad of spent sent down onto each to hit their faces.

"Heh... Guess that's what puts the 'Bang' into Big Bang Theory! Right??" Obi mocked with a grin as he rose from the stained, to put it mildly, chair as he grunted with the strain. "Oh, and I guess your apartment passes for this week. Whichever of you whores this one belongs to anyway..." He dismissively said with a tone that showed he didn't care if any of them remembered the excuses he'd used to get a piece of them.

"T-Thank you..." Bernadette managed to gasp out even though the cum over her glasses meant she couldn't see him as he walked away to get his clothes. "F-Feel free to come inspect the apartment any time you want!" She said even with her face coated with jizz just as her holes leaked to act like nothing was unusual about any of this. The three women groaned again as they finally slumped down to the floor to pant in exhaustion from all the wild action.

"Heh, sure... Like I'm gonna see any of you whores again after this." Hesse said with a chuckle as he pulled his shorts back on. "One step out of that door and I'm gone..." He mocked as he waddled towards the front door to the flat that the blondes had stepped through along with himself earlier on. "Probably a good thing with how I might have knocked all you sluts up way before you did on the show." He added as he, after a struggle thanks to his bulk, hauled his shirt back over his body even in his sweaty state. "Now if you'll excuse me, you gutter-dwelling whores, I've got other, ah, 'inspections' to do..." He lied as he reached for the door handle.

Just as he'd expected, when he opened it up instead of the floor of the stairwell of the apartment block like before, it was just that familiar but still very mysterious void of the crackle of white noise and the dizzy sight of monochrome static. He was probably about to try and make a wise-crack remark but instead got sucked into the void with a less-than-mature squeal before the door slammed shut by itself behind him. To send this slob into another quick trip between dimensions from one fictional world to another with no hint as to what might await him let alone who.

The only way to find out who is next to be the gullible target of his lust... Is to Stay Tuned... And Stay Hard!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas for either any future stories/chapters to write, or any specific characters etc to use in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers