All Comments on 'Staycation Ch. 04b'

by Gary_Alexander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 12 years ago
Uncharted paths

Will this be a case of "What happens on the staycation, stays there", or has the dynamic of their relationship changed forever? A lot will depend on whether either of the unmarried couples decides to continue without telling their partners; that way lies disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Conservative swap

I love my wife and I am extremely conservative. I don't like "porn" per se, but rather intimacy. This story I enjoy because it demonstrates intimacy between spouses and among close friends. Very hot.

bendigoboybendigoboyabout 10 years ago
great story, would love for my wife and i to have neighbors like this to play with!

The thought of having sexy neighbors to enjoy such erotic pleasures with would fulfill a desire my wife and I have of playing with another couple either in the same room or separately. Thanks for the story that had us both horny!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 9 years ago
Another week

So where is the rest of the story?!

General_OGeneral_Oabout 7 years ago
More

Please keep it up it's a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, but did you really have to spread it over so many chapters? You just spend half the time repeating what happened last time. It would have been much better as just one continuous story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing missing was a comment about Bob’s cum leaking out if Michelle’s pussy when she was laying on the lounger. If she were my wife that is wheee my eyes would have been.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous