Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Brianna asked in disbelief.

"You didn't exactly keep it down." Martha giggled. "I thought you were having fun and blowing off stress so I didn't want to step in." Gwen's pussy quivered around me as she took-in her older sister's confession. Martha moaned as she continued, "I was so stressed out, a few times I almost barged in and asked to join."

"We would have let you." Brianna whispered. Gwen nodded her head yes, even though her sisters were unaware of her presence.

"I thought it would make things weird for us." Martha murmured.

"It wasn't weird for me and Gwen. It made us a lot closer."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah," Brianna purred, "we both love you so much. I wish you had joined us. Gwen's really good and she can make me cum soooo hard. I'm not as good but I can still make her cum at least."

"I bet you're better than you think." Martha breathed. "Actually, why don't you show me." In a flash, Martha shot out of her bed and dove into Brianna's.

"Eep!" Brianna squeaked.

"Shhh, it's okay." Martha said as she threw aside Brianna's covers, revealing her sister's naked body and glistening slit. "Show me everything you know." Martha straddled Brianna's face, her body aimed towards the door. For now her eyes were closed, but at any moment we could be seen. Gwen tried to back away, but I grabbed her hips and kept slowly drilling into her. There was no way I was missing a show like this, and Gwen was along for the ride.

"O-Okay." Brianna stuttered before slithering her tongue to her sister's slit. Martha groaned as her moist pussy lips were molested by Brianna's twirling tongue.

"God you're good at that. Mind if I try it myself?" Martha asked as she fell forward to sixty-nine her sister. As she shifted, she saw the peeping pair in the doorway. She froze for a moment before shooting us a devious smile and continuing downwards. "Let's make each other feel good." She purred as she dug into her sister's snatch. Gwen held her hand against her mouth to help cover her moans as she quaked around my cock.

"You're making me feel so good." Brianna rasped.

"I doubt I'm making you feel anywhere near as you as you're making me feel. Who knew my little sister was such a good carpet-muncher."

"I learned from the master." Brianna said bashfully, causing Gwen's pussy to squeeze around me.

"Are you a virgin? Not counting Gwen." Martha asked.

"Just her and some toys."

"So Ray is going to be your first real dick?" Martha asked as she tilted her head up to lock eyes with me.

Brianna paused, "I don't know..."

"But you do want him." Martha cut in.

"Yessssss." Brianna pussy spasmed as Gwen spasmed around me.

"You want him to slide his giant cock in here, right?" Martha dug her fingers into her partner's pussy.

"Mmhmm."

"You want him to piston himself in and out of your cute little cunt, right?"

"Fuuuuuck yessss." Brianna hissed.

"You want him to make you squeal as he rocks your little virgin world, right?"

"Ye... I wan... I... ah..."

"You want him to hilt himself inside you and blow that mega fucking load like he did with his sister. You want him to pump so much hot fucking jizz in your little cunt that it pours out and Gwen has to clean it up. You want him to creampie a little baby in you, don't you?"

I started pumping my load into Gwen as Brianna screamed her pleasure into Martha's muff. Brianna's adorable little snatch sprayed violently onto Martha's face and the sheets below.

We all took a moment to recover, the voyeurs panting as softly as possible. Martha surprised us by spreading Brianna's pussy lips, inviting me to take her. I winked and silently mouthed, "Later." Martha frowned into a silent pout, but I continued, mouthing, "Both of you." She perked right back up, winking at me as Gwen and I retreated back to our bed, cuddling together next to our dozing bedmates and drifting off to sleep.

I faded into consciousness as dull light sank through my eyelids. I could tell it was morning but I decided not to open my eyes quite yet. I could feel delicate fingers trace around my shaft as someone's hot breath poured over my bulbous tip.

Based on the technique, I could tell it was not Elizabeth or Mom. I figured it had to be Gwen, although it was much more subdued than Gwen's blowjob under the table. Her ministrations were much more apprehensive than she had been when she sucked me at the restaurant, but I chalked it up to her trying not to wake me.

I pretended to sleep while I enjoyed the soft fingertips grazing along my shaft, which then slipped to my testicles for some gentle tickling. Her tongue circled my tip for a time, but soon she switched to giving me adorable little kisses up and down, saving a few for my balls too. She eventually took me into her mouth, but did not go down very far, presumably to avoid making too much noise. Drool leaked down my shaft, which she used as lubricant to stroke me with both hands as her tongue fixated on my tip. After a few minutes I felt the pressure rising inside me. I needed to warn Gwen about my imminent eruption, so I peeped my eyes open to catch her gaze.

To my surprise, Gwen was still sleeping to my side...

*

Sorry again about the wait.

It didn't take me five years to write this (obviously), but sometimes real life happens. I lost someone who was very close to me and for a long time I couldn't bring myself to write something like this. Soon I was entering my last year of school and needed to make sure my grades stayed good, and then I graduated and found a good job, which kept me busy and stressed to no end. Writing is time consuming so it was easy to cut it out, but I apologize for leaving the story half finished.

I hope you enjoyed it, I pulled out all the stops and am fully aware that it is silly and over the top.

Part 5 in five years lol

1...456789