Staying Close to My Sister Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm fuck!" She broke the kiss to shout. "Do it baby! Take what you own! Take me!"

"Not so loud." I panted.

"They're all asleep anyway, and most of them... ooooh... most have headphones on, and the noise of the plane is drowning out the... oh fuck yes... yesssss... it's drowning out the sound anyway, and they have no right to stop my boy from making me cum!"

I kissed along her neck, "You're a naughty mother, aren't you?"

"So fucking naughty for you..." she purred.

"And shameless too."

"There's no shame in making my darling son feel good! It's my motherly duty!"

"I guess you getting to feel good is just a side perk."

"Absolutely not! It's your duty as a son to make me feel good too!" She moaned, crushing my cock in her depths.

"Is that so? How am I doing?"

"Sooooo goooood... you're making me feel like a bitch getting her heat sated."

"I thought there was only one way to sate a bitch's heat."

"What do you mean? How?"

I whispered right in her ear, "You have to dump a fat load in her and knock her up."

"Oh fuck!" She came hard, spasming on me. "Yes! You can do it, please do it! Just pull out of my ass and shove it in my little bitch cunt! It's okay, just do it! Please!" She panted hard as I rutted into her, closing in on my own orgasm.

"Sorry Mom, now is not the time." I grunted.

"Ooooh, my son is so mean!" She whimpered.

"My job isn't to be nice, remember? It's to make you feel good."

She curled her lip, pouting at me.

"Go ahead, tell me you don't feel good." I dared.

"I can't, I can't do it... because your big fucking dick is tearing me apart! It's making me feel amazing! So pure and dirty all at the same time!"

I loved it too, with every bump I felt her love. Deep past the primal rutting she yielded undying love, her motherly bond that transcended our animalistic urges. Pleasure shot up my spine as I connected with her, body and soul.

"It's mine! All of it!"

"Take it baby! Take everything! It's all for you!"

"Your whole body, and mind, and soul."

"It's yours! All of me, for all of time! I belong to you!"

"Fuck! I'm going to cum soon!"

"Do it! Fuuuck I'm about to cum again! I'm gonna cum with you!"

"I can't... inside..."

"Do it inside me! Mark me as yours!"

"You'll leak. We can't."

"What's the point of marking me if nobody sees it? Do it inside! I need it so fucking bad! I told you before, I don't mind leaking for my boy!"

"Then get ready for it!"

"I'm always ready for it! Anytime, anywhere for you baby! Spray it! Fill me up! Fill your mommy to the brim!" She screamed as I erupted. "Fuuuuck yesssss, shoot it deep inside me! Pump out all that nasty cum in me! I'm so addicted to you! To your dick and to your cum! To your firm hands and soft lips! To your eyes and your smile! I'm glad you claimed me! I'm so glad to be in your harem! I'm so fucking glad you're my son!"

I grunted as my cock finally finished spurting my goo. I kept Mom in my grasp as I moved over the toilet and slowly drew myself from her rear with a 'plop'. Pearly jizz poured from her rectum and into the bowl below.

"You know, Elizabeth said that my seed doesn't belong in a toilet." I said.

"Is that so, then go get her and make her eat it out of me."

"Haha, I don't think I'll be doing that. Let's just keep this between us."

"Sounds good. I need a minute to recover and let this drizzle out. You can head back to your seat now so we don't leave at the same time."

"Will do, love you Mom."

"Love you too baby." She smiled as I sauntered out the door.

The cabin was fairly dark as most of the windows were shut so the passengers could get some shut-eye. While there was no chit chat, there was plenty of background noise from the plane, accompanied by some snores. I felt reassured that nobody heard us as I took the journey of a couple of steps back to my seat.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the stewardess had returned to her solo seat across the aisle from me. She shot me a sideways glance and a subtle grin. I felt pretty sure she knew exactly what was going on in the restroom. She did not confront me however, so I just took my seat and played it cool, at least until Brianna hissed in my ear.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Her voice was as faint as it was furious. "Do you do this shit all the time? Twenty-four seven? Can you keep it in your pants for even an hour?"

"Not all the time, honest! You just catch me at bad times." I met her gaze to find her face flushed. Her breathing was heavy, but not exactly like before, and her legs were squeezed together. If I were a betting man, I would have gone all in that she was horny. That said, I did not disillusion myself into thinking she was actually into me. Clearly the situation had her worked up, so I needed to needed to reinforce the notion that I was in control of my behavior. I did not want her to worry.

"Sorry," I started, "they had planned this before we even got on the plane and I didn't realize. I had to go through with it, but honestly I don't jump at every single chance to..."

I was interrupted by the stewardess tapping my shoulder. I turned to see her holding a bottle of water out for me. "You were in the restroom when I passed out drinks and snacks. I thought you might want this. It's important to keep your fluids up." She winked.

My face went beet red. "Thanks..." I said as I took the bottle she offered.

"Don't mention it." She replied, "Just let me know if I can do anything else for you." She moseyed back to her seat with a grin.

I turned back to Brianna, "This isn't what it looks like."

"You're a pig."

I wanted to argue, but I realized that if Family Feud had a 'Biggest Pigs' category, I would be a shoo-in for the number one answer. "Maybe so, but you don't have to worry me trying anything with you, I promise. I would never make a move on you." Yeah, there's no way that could come out wrong.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She huffed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Really! I think you're a beautiful girl, I mean you look just like your sister!"

"It's my personality then? To you I'm just Bad Bitch, aren't I?"

"No, please! I'm not saying that at all, and for the record I have never once called you that. I wouldn't try anything with you because I know you don't want to. I respect that. You have every right to be annoyed, but please don't be afraid. I don't your whole vacation to be spoiled just because you're worried about me."

She searched my eyes for a moment, then crossed her arms. "Hmph! Just try to keep the weird stuff to a minimum around me."

"I promise." I said as I heard the restroom door open behind me.

Mom leaned over to me as she passed by and whispered, "Thanks for that honey. I loved every second of it. Can you believe it took so long for it to drain out? Well, not all of it, but at least enough of it so I could get out without leaving a snail trail behind me. I'm sure more is going to leak later though." Then she casually ambled away like she did not just say the most fucked up shit ever.

I turned to Brianna, desperately hoping she did not hear it.

She heard it all right. I do not know how to describe her expression other than that I am pretty sure she wanted to jump off the plane.

Across the aisle the stewardess caught my eye and mouthed, "Wow!"

I averted my eyes, opened my water bottle, and tried to blend into my seat. Any more shenanigans and Brianna would very likely rip my head off and kick it out the window.

The water went right through me as around an hour later I felt the need to use the restroom. I stood from my seat and eased my way to the door, intending my bathroom break to be as innocent as using the restroom can be. The stewardess stopped me in my tracks.

"Are you using the restroom again?" she asked.

"Umm, yeah... I have to... uh... go a lot."

She jumped from her seat, "Frequent urination is not a good sign."

"Thanks, I'll talk to my doctor about it."

"Actually, I'm studying nursing on the side right now. I should be able to help you out. If it's serious, you need to know about it as soon as possible." She pushed me into the restroom and closed the door.

"I appreciate it, but before you worry about it too much, I have to admit I didn't actually relieve myself the last time I was in here."

"You were in here for that long and couldn't get it to start? That's really serious!" she said as she grabbed my arms tight. "I need to check you right away!"

"No, I'm mean I didn't even try to go."

"Didn't even try? I'm confused, then what were you doing in here? And why did those girls come in with you?"

"Listen, we both know what was going on in here. But this time I honestly just need to do my business."

"That's fine, but you can't seriously pass up the chance to have an examination from a nurse. Regular checkups are important to make sure you're in tip-top health."

"Like I said, I don't actually suffer from frequent urination or anything. I feel completely fine. Also, didn't you say you're just a nursing student? So not really a nurse yet anyway." I realized that was the wrong thing to say as her eyes got watery and her lip trembled.

"I know I'm not a nurse." She whimpered. "I've flunked my last three classes and I might have to quit soon. I just thought I might be able to help someone for once. It's okay though, I know I won't be able to help you out."

I felt like a sack of shit. This poor girl just wanted to help me and I had to go and make her cry. I needed to fix this situation fast.

"Well, to be completely honest, sometimes I urinate more than I think is healthy. It's just hard to admit I have a problem."

"Really?" she looked at me with hope in her eyes.

"Yes! And I wouldn't trust anyone more than you to make sure I'm in good condition."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and shot a toothy grin, "You can count on me!"

She dropped to her knees and started unzipping my pants, excitement rushing through her. I almost reached to stop her since this did not feel very clinical, but I was afraid I would make her cry again. She fished my cock free and looked on in awe.

"This is the biggest I've ever seen! Like even in porn! I imagine this could cause a whole host of problems for you." She said with no idea how right she was. Her hand brushed down its length, her fingers surveying each bump and vein with delicate finesse. As she stroked back up towards my base, she allowed her other hand to graze against my balls in a circling, almost coaxing motion.

I realized that her intent was to get me hard, so I asked, "Do I need to me erect for the examination? It's okay, it's just that I've never had a doctor do anything like this before."

"Usually doctors won't get this intimate, but I want to make sure I do a really thorough job for my favorite patient. So far, I'd say you look very healthy."

"I see, well do what you have to do."

"Absolutely, I'll do anything that's needed!" she said as she took my bulbous head into her mouth. Her warm, wet tongue grazed back and forth, then danced right under the tip.

"Fuck that's good! Are examinations like this supposed to feel good?"

"I'm down here anyway, I might as well make it feel good. Better than hurting, right?" she asked as she pulled off, her hand now pumping against my rock-hard cock.

"So much better!"

"Now we need to get to the real examination." she said as she turned around and bent over the toilet. "I need to see how your penis functions in action."

"I guess that's fine if you need to, but I don't have a condom."

"That's fine, you didn't use one with your mother or sister after all."

"How did you..."

"You weren't as quiet as you thought." She teased. "Don't worry though, I doubt anyone else could hear anything. My seat is directly on the other side of the wall so I could hear bits and pieces."

"And you got all hot and heavy so you wanted a piece yourself?"

"No way, this is still part of your medical examination. I need to analyze your sexual health." She reached her hand between her legs and spread her pussy for me. "Dive in and show me how you do it."

"I don't have a condom though. Do you have one?"

"A condom would interfere with the data I collect. I need to feel it raw."

"Very well then." I sighed as I mounted her and slowly pushed forward. She was quite tight, so I gave her time to acclimate to my size between each excursion forward.

"Mmmm, you sure know how to stretch a girl. While this is absolutely part of your examination, I won't deny that I did get aroused while listening through the wall."

"I suppose that's natural." I said as I finally bottomed out in her smothering sheath.

"It was so hard to pull myself away when it was time to deliver the drinks and snacks. I was getting so fucking into it."

"Sorry you missed part of the show."

"It's okay, I get the whole show for myself now." She started pumping back into me. "I need to see how long it takes you to cum, as well as the quantity and quality of your semen. That way I can make sure... ah fuck... that you are... in perfect health... fuck!" she came hard around my cock. "I hope you don't mind if I cum a few times along the way."

"Like you said, it might as well feel good. Cum as many times as you want."

"Will do! Thus far, I'd say you're very healthy. And you reach all the spots that are so easy to miss. But please keep going so we can make absolutely sure." She spasmed on me again and again as I kept driving deep into her sopping hole. "That's so good, I've never felt like this before!"

"I'm getting closer to cumming. Where do you want it?"

"Inside obviously! I need to ensure your reproductive systems are working properly."

"But you could get pregnant!"

"That would be perfect!" she moaned. "I've been wanting a kid so badly. I just have this motherly instinct and I need to satisfy it. That's why I want to be a nurse, even though, honestly, I'm not really good at it."

Understatement of the century, as none of this had anything to do with an actual health checkup, but I still wanted to help this woman out as best I could. If she wanted a baby, it was the least I could do.

"I've had some experience with making babies, so I can whip one up for you." I hammered harder and harder into her.

"Ooooh fuck! You have experience? With your mom and sister?"

"And others."

"Like that girl sitting next to your mom out there? I noticed she had a nice round belly. Seeing it made me so excited!"

"Yeah, that's mine alright. I'll give you one just like it!"

"Do it, fuck me and make a baby! Show me how healthy you are! Show me how manly you are!" she cried as I fucked her relentlessly.

"You're taking all of this in stride. You don't think it's weird that I knocked up my family?"

"For most guys it would be pretty weird, but if there was a cock like this laying around, I would put it to work regardless of who it belonged to." She groaned as she sprayed against my balls as they slapped against her pubic mound. "I can't judge them for wanting a piece. I'm just glad I get a chance too!"

My balls boiled as she came non-stop, anticipating my fertile load. "Then don't miss your chance! Get knocked up!" I exhaled, shooting a thick load deep inside her.

"Thank you! I'm going to get knocked up by my patient! I know I'm not a real nurse but thank you for letting me feel this manly cock! Thank you for knocking up my needy little pussy! I want it so bad! I want a child so much! I want your child! Knock me up so I can raise your child! I know we won't see each other again, but I promise I'll be a mommy for you!"

She panted hard, apparently tuckered out, and slid forward off my spurting dick. It seemed she did not realize I was still cumming. Hot jizz sprayed across her back, streaking long pearly stripes along her uniform. A few ropes spewed against the back of her head, oozing down her neck when she realized I was still cumming. She turned around and stuck out her arms to try and block the bombardment, but to no avail. My seed sprayed the front of her uniform too, all the way up to her face before finally drizzling out onto the front of her skirt.

"How did you..." she trailed off, falling to the seat of the toilet.

"Sorry, I should have warned you to keep it in longer."

"No, please, it's okay. I've just never seen someone so healthy." She scooped a generous glob into her fingers and brought it to her lips. "And so thick. I'm sure I'm knocked up, thanks again."

//// (The following scene contains piss. Feel free to skip if you are not into it) ////

With the tension in my balls subsided, my attention returned to the pressure in my bladder.

"Shit, we need to get you cleaned up quick. I really have to piss." I said.

"Why don't we do both at once? Actually, three things at once, since I still need to make sure your urine is healthy."

"What are you talking about?" I could not believe she was saying.

"You have to pee, I need to get cleaned off, and I need to observe your urination and examine the product. Basically, if you pee on me, we can accomplish all three at once." She slouched down so her body covered the bowl of the toilet entirely.

"You want me to pee on you? Won't that be dirty?"

"Sooo fucking dirty." She cooed.

"I mean like actually dirty; it's disgusting!"

"That's okay, nurses need to deal with gross stuff all the time. Although, with a guy as healthy as you, I doubt it will really be all that gross." She winked as she brought an even bigger glob of my cum to her lips, moaning as she tasted it.

I wanted to argue, but at this point my bladder was about to burst. I needed relief fast, so I pointed myself down at her and let my stream go. I aimed for her crotch, which was closest to the bowl below, eliciting another moan from her.

After a few seconds she said, "If you just aim it at my coochie then I can't properly test your urine. Plus, you won't clean off all this goop covering me."

"You want me too..."

She ripped open her uniform to reveal her tits to me. "Aim up here baby! You need to cover me!"

I reluctantly lifted my shaft, allowing my stream to sprinkle up her abdomen, leaving dark stains to soak into her uniform and soak down to her skin below. The stream reached her exposed tits, smallish and pert. Unlike the cloth, when my pungent spray struck her bare skin, it splashed in different directions as it angled off her boobs.

She gasped as my urine washed over her skin and sank deep into her clothing. "That's right, mark me. You knocked me up and now you get to mark me. Let them know I belong to you. It's your child who's going to grow inside me. Bathe my body in your pungent manly piss."

I hated to admit it, but at this point it was turning me on. I wanted to give this woman what she wanted, so I aimed even higher to make sure I gave her whole body a wash. My fountain flooded her blissful face, rippling over her closed eyes and flowing down her warm cheeks. It streamed down her nose and over her mouth as her lips parted and her tongue greedily tasted the golden liquid.

Her mouth opened wider, inviting me to give her more. I obliged by spilling my bladder directly into her wanting mouth. She swallowed what she could, but soon the orifice overflowed down her chin, cascading down her neck to her shiny tits below.

She howled as her hand sank down to her twat, rubbing fiercely as I continued to shower her. The salty liquid poured down her front and past her oozing pussy, joining my leaking cum on the bottom of her skirt before seeping down and dripping into the toilet below. She was enjoying this way too much.

"Keep going! Fuck yes get it all over me! Cristen me with your piss! Get my hair too! And my hands! Yes! Right on my cunt! Piss on this cunt you just knocked up! Mark it! It's yours now! You're the alpha here! You taste so healthy! My baby is going to be so healthy with a father like you! Such a man, basting my cunt then drowning me in your piss!"

123456...9