Staying with Aunt Tina

Story Info
Stayed with my Aunt while attending college.
2.5k words
4.39
74.7k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up poor and in a small town where there were not many opportunities to grow and flourish.

Early on I decided I wanted to go away, far away, to college when I graduated high school. Even though I was accepted into several schools that I wanted to attend, money for tuition, books, lodging and general spending money was definitely an issue.

It turned out that "far away" was only 300 miles away in a city where my aunt lived.

She readily agreed to let me stay with her for a least one year and if things worked out, I could stay longer if I wanted to.

Aunt Tina, 52, lived alone, worked on a city job and had tons of hobbies and activities to keep he busy. Even though I was staying with her I did manage to pay for a full year of breakfast and lunch at the school cafeteria. Plus, I gave her money every two weeks from my part-time job and even though I never asked, I think my parents sent her money also.

I would have preferred staying in the dorm but the arrangement with Aunt Tina seemed to be working well but she was clear that she didn't want my friends (guys or girls) hanging out at the house. She didn't mind me hanging out with them as long as it was at the dorm or at their place.

My Aunt was use to living alone and she had to break herself of the habit of walking around the house scantily clad.

She often wore a short robe around the house, especially at night, that left little to the imagination.

The back of the robe hit the lower part of her buttocks and her boobs often worked their way out of her not fully buttoned front.

One day I noticed she had changed to a much more old fashion full length robe and when I asked why she had changed she said, "Because I noticed you taking in the sites."

She was right, I was taking in the sites and often I would relieve myself before I went to sleep with thoughts of her. Still, she was my aunt and I knew my place.

Aunt Tina dated occasionally but I think it was more to have something to do than a genuine interest in real dating. She seemed more content with a good book or being on the computer or just relaxing with a glass of wine.

I did notice that on weekends she would drink a little more than one glass of wine and if I was out, she would keep me up most of the night talking when I returned.

I actually didn't mind talking because I got to see most of what she had to offer.

When she was drinking and caught me looking, she did nothing to cover herself.

Several times I got so excited I had to go to my room or the bathroom and masturbate.

More than once, when I returned from jacking off, she asked what was I doing. Her wicked smile let me know she knew what I was doing.

About a month before the end of the semester I came home late and went straight to my room. I thought Aunt Tina was still up because I could hear the sound of the TV coming from her room.

I took a quick shower and went straight to bed. I was masturbating when the door to my room flung open and there was Aunt Tina. I covered myself but I couldn't hide what I was doing.

I think she could have cared less because it was clear she had had one to many glasses of wine. Her robe was fully open, she had on underwear and her tits were speaking to me.

Both saying, "Push us together and suck our nipples off."

But before I could react, she threw the covers off me and my hard on was at attention.

She didn't say a word, not a word but knelt on the floor next to the bed and took the base of my hard on in her grip.

She deep throated the rest of my dick and I went wild. It was the best feeling ever.

She sucked slowly and deliberately and she never looked up at me.

Her mind was on the task at hand. I could feel the pressure from her lips as she went up and down on my dick. IT WAS GREAT!

I started to moan and she sucked like she was hungry for it.

When she sensed I was about to cum she would tighten and relax her grip to stop me from cumming.

I watched her suck my dick and I threw her long red hair aside so I could see her working on my dick. My dick was soak and wet. Coated with spit from her mouth.

Her head and mouth looked so good sucking my dick but what made it more exciting was her eagerness.

It was like she hadn't sucked dick in years. She was making the most of it.

By now I was moaning and all I could say was, "Yes, yyyeeessss, don't stop, please don't stop." I wanted to call her name but saying "Aunt Tina" at a time like this didn't seem appropriate.

She sucked me for a good 30 minutes and my dick was glistening from her spit.

After squeezing my dick to stop me from cumming she stopped, got up, finished removing her rob, slowly took off her panties and stared at me without saying a word.

I wish I knew what she was thinking as she finished undressing.

She motioned for me to move over in the bed and she mounted me. She reached between her legs and inserted my dick between the lips of her pussy.

As my dick head entered her cunt, she threw her head back and said, "I need some dick."

Aunt Tina place her hands on my chest, sat almost straight up and begun to ride me, fast and furious.

It was not gentle. This was a fucking from a woman that wanted some dick and I was so happy to be the one laying under her.

She just closed her eyes and rode the dick. Every time she pulled back and rode the full length of my dick back into her, she yelled, "Got damn, that peter feels good."

She was fucking me silly. No love, not tenderness, no regrets, just a good fuck.

She had some good wet pussy and she seemed to be enjoying my dick.

She was breathing heavy but she had a rhythm going with her pulling all the dick out except the head and ramming it back in again. I enjoyed the way she was humping me.

She rode me for about 20 minutes before she screamed, "Got damn, I'm about to cum...ooooohhhh I'm cumming."

Aunt Tina collapsed on my chest and I could hear her breathing heavily in my ear.

I just wrapped my arms around her and rubbed from the top of her neck, down to the crack of her ass cheeks.

Without warning she raised up and repositioned herself on the edge of the bed. Aunt Tina was on all fours with her ass hanging from the bed.

When I didn't move immediately, she looked over at me and said, "Do I have to draw you a picture, college boy?"

Her tone, when she said, "college boy" rubbed me the wrong way. I was more offended than angry. Offended because I thought she was making fun of my age and maybe my inexperience.

I positioned myself behind that big juicy looking booty and she shook it at me a little and said, "OK, get all you want."

I wanted to give it to her anally because looking at her tight little asshole excited me.

I resisted the thought and entered her hairy cunt that was also staring me in the face.

She grunted when I entered and said, "Ohoo-hell yes. That feels good. Get you some pussy. Get all the pussy you want."

I wanted that ass and the position she was in excited me more. My thighs slapped against her butt each time I went deep and Aunt Tina was like a wild woman.

She suddenly said, "Stop, stop moving." I thought she had cum but without missing a beat she started rocking back and forth on my dick. Each time she let almost all my dick slid out and just as suddenly ram the entire length back in again.

I was enjoying watching her fuck me this way. Watching that booty excited me even more. I could tell she wanted a dick and it got me really excited when I saw traces of her cum on my dick.

It was thick and watery.

After about 15 minutes she slowed and I thought it was over. Instead, she pulled away from my dick, rolled over on her back, spread her legs, beckoned me with her outreached arms and said, "Come to Aunt Tina."

I had my dick in her almost instantly.

She was saying, "Yes, yes, that it."

She may have been enjoying it but I think her response was to my eagerness to get her pussy. I wanted her an I wanted her pussy, "bad."

Like and animal I went after her and she encourage me. She said, "That's it, Yes, that's it. You want Aunt Tina's cunt, don't you?"

I was so busy humping I didn't say anything. Her big tits, hairy cunt and just her nakedness had my motor running at full speed.

I leaned forward a little and she started rubbing my head and talking to me.

She said, "Yes honey, you got this pussy all wet."

"Do you hear the juices talking to you."

"That's it. Get all you want. I knew you wanted me when I caught you looking at me in my short robe."

Aunt Tina said, "I always smiled when you excused yourself because I knew you were going to the bathroom to jack off. I felt good you were jacking off to the thought of me."

"That's it. Keep fucking Aunt Tina. You got some good dick."

She had me going full speed and I started ramming it in her.

She responded by saying, "Oh yes, you want this pussy now, don't you?"

I was not going to stop but I could feel myself cumming and with her talking to me I knew I couldn't hold it much longer.

Suddenly I couldn't stop and I tried to get my dick in her as deep as I could as I was cumming in her.

I yelled as loud as I could, "I'm cumming, oooooh I'm cumming in you, oh I'm cumming."

I collapsed on top of her and she held me tight. I have never felt so good and my ego had grown 1000% larger. Aunt Tina was a woman.

After we rested, she asked me to get a jar of Vaseline from her bathroom. When I returned, she was laying on her stomach. Her ass looked so good.

She told me to rub her buttock and I was more than eager too. Her ass cheeks were so soft but after a few minutes she told me to tongue her asshole.

Frankly, I was not too sure about that but she assured me she was clean back there.

I spread the cheeks of her ass and tongued all around her asshole before I stuck my tongue in.

She enjoyed an ass tonguing because she was moaning and squirming all over the bed and frankly, I enjoyed pleasing her.

After about 10 minutes she told me to get the Vaseline and grease her asshole really good. I did as she instructed and even slipped my finger in her asshole once or twice.

She raised up on all fours and said, "Fuck me in the ass. You've already cum so you will be hard enough to get it in but not hard enough to rip me apart if you get carried away."

She was right but it still took me about a minute to get the head in. Finally, I got the rest of it in and she started working her ass back to me. She insisted I go slow and our movement together made the tightness of my first anal fuck that much more enjoyable.

Once I got it all in, I could feel her gripping the length of my dick with her anal muscles.

I told Aunt Tina I was not going to be able to hold it if she kept squeezing me like that.

She said, "You are getting harder. You've been in me for a few minutes and I'm relaxed. Fuck my ass so we can both cum."

Her asshole was tight and I couldn't go after it like I did her cunt but she was hollering from the slow stroking I was giving her.

Between her squeezing my dick and me slow stroking her, we hollered so loud when we came that I suspect they hear us down the block.

This was like a dream for me and I have never wanted woman's pussy so bad.

She told me to get up and go wash my dick thoroughly. I thought she just wanted to make sure I cleaned myself after the anal sex but when I returned, I saw why.

She was laying on her side with her leg cocked up like a dog. All she said was,

"Stroke it until you get hard and then come get you some more pussy."

It was easy to get hard again looking at this big naked woman in front of me.

I pushed her leg up toward her chest and entered her pussy. She said, "That's it big boy. Get all this pussy. Get a much as you want."

The more she encouraged me the more I wanted it and this time I was a little more in control.

Aunt Tina told me to take what I wanted and I went after her pussy like an animal.

She was a good fuck.

I realized I had her in a position where she couldn't move and I just kept dicking her.

She egged me on and I fucked her like she was just a "hole."

She started saying, "You are making me cum. You are making me cum." I stayed after her and finally I emptied my guts in her. We came together. IT WAS GREAT.

We laid together for the rest of the night. Not sleeping but just caressing each other body. We didn't talk. The sex had said it all.

When it was time to get up, I told her I couldn't get enough of her.

She smiled and said, "Think about it. You can have me whenever you want and as long as you want. I love the way you fuck me."

Now that was a good night of sex and Aunt Tina had some GREAT PUSSY.

I want her all the time now. I want to be between her legs all the time.

She has gone back to wearing her short robe around the house but now she wears no panties "ever" and her tits always leave me drooling.

She can't wait to get off work and I can't wait to get home from class.

I am one lucky nephew.