All Comments on 'Staying with Aunt Tina'

by midnight_doctor_2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story. Reminds me of a similar experience I had with my wife's aunt. I was in Phoenix on a business trip and stayed at my wife's aunt's apartment with her. I was 26 years old and Sue was 48 years old. She was divorced with two college age kids away at school. She had a slim build, a tight body. Small boobs, and shoulder length hair, and a pretty face.

We went for drinks and dinner and I could tell she was a bit buzzed. She complimented me, telling me how lucky my wife was to have such a good looking man for a husband. When we got home, we had after dinner drinks. We sat on the sofa. Her skirt inched up quite a bit showing a lot of her thighs. Feelin a bit horny, I leaned over and kissed on the mouth. She got passionate and put her tongue in my mouth. My hand went up between her legs to her pussy. Her panties were wet. I pushed her panties to he side and started fingering her. She went wild. She pushed herself closer to me and moaned with pleasure. In a minute I pulled her panties off and took off her clothes. My dick , all six inches was stiffer than I can remember. She started unbuckling my belt and pulled my pants off. Next we were fucking like crazy. I ate her pussy and we were both in heaven. We both came numerous times that night and into the morning.

The next morning, she thanked me and said she hadn't had any sex in about a year. I stayed over one more night. We continued our fun. The next day she told me to come back on another business trip. That I did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermidnight_doctor_2@midnight_doctor_2
Roleplay.....someone explan it to me...I don't get it. Nothing like good-old-fashion-sex. By the time you read all the do's/don't, say this but not that, it literally take the fun out of even wanting to chat with some people.