Steak and Blowjob Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And don't forget My love, you'll be so grateful that I'm keeping you chaste until Steak & Blowjob day. When you'll finally be released and allowed to cum, it will be mind blowing!"

She snuggled up to me and fell asleep. I stayed awake, horny and desperate for more stimulation. I fell asleep when I heard the birds waking up.

A couple of hours later, I felt one of the Ladies sinking down on the dildo. My birthday party clearly wasn't over yet. It was still a day packed with me fucking beautiful Women, but today it was more leisurely. For Them at least. For me the frustration was only heightened, because contrary to yesterday, They didn't ignore my locked up cock at all. They teased me while one of the Ladies was riding me and They edged me over and over with a magic wand when one of Them was getting off on my tongue.

Before the Ladies left, my Goddess organised a ceremony to hand over one of the keys to my cage to one of Her Friends. She tossed it in the pool and o couple of Them dove in to retrieve it. I couldn't see which one of Them held onto it when They left the pool. My Goddess kept the other key and put it on a chain that She wrapped around Her Waist.

That night, I begged and pleaded my Goddess to have mercy on me. Even a couple of ruined orgasms would have satisfied me. But none of that, She was sound asleep before I stopped begging Her. I tried to get a hold of the key a couple of times, but She seemed to know what I was up to.

March 14th, 2018

I was so looking forward to being released today, I was beaming with joy this morning when I was making breakfast. I even whistled some overly happy song.

"My my, what's making you so happy today?"

I wouldn't let Her spoil my mood. Of course She would like to tease and torment me a bit until tonight.

"It's just a beautiful day today, sun's up and shining bright and I'm looking forward to coming home from work tonight. Looking forward to see You, my Goddess."

"You're so sweet, but I won't be home tonight. We have a Women's night out with the Chastity Keys Club and since I'm the Founder of the Club, I can't miss out on this Keyholders night."

"You're only teasing me, aren't You?"

"I'm afraid there won't be much teasing today. We meet at the bar at 4 and I won't be back until past midnight. But maybe one of the other Keyholders wants to come home with Me tonight? We'll wake you up if you'd like that so you can see Us going down on each other."

"This can't be true... not tonight. Sure You must be mistaking. It's Steak & Blowjob day!!"

"I know My love, I haven't forgotten. You kept reminding me of that ever since Valentine's day. But this is the only night in weeks that all of Us could manage being available."

"Wait a minute... You made me beg to be locked up until Steak & Blowjob day and now You're telling me you won't be home tonight?"

"Well, I don't see what's wrong with that... Didn't I keep you locked up until today?"

"You did, but... Oh noooo... I see what you mean."

"Yes indeed, I never promised to unlock you today."

"But you did promise me a blowjob and that you'd swallow it all..."

"Sure and I will. It's a yearly recurring event isn't it? I'm going to keep you locked up until Steak & Blowjob day and on that day, I'll give you the most amazing blowjob you can imagine, I'm even willing to give you as many blowjobs as you can take. But not this year, that's all."

I snapped. I grabbed Her, I tore open Her tiny bathrobe and tied Her Hands behind Her Back with the waistband. I called in sick at work and then I proceeded tying Her up.

"You know you're making a big mistake aren't you?"

That was the last thing She said before I ball gagged Her. Today was the time for revenge. I remembered how I would have done anything at all for an orgasm while all I got was edges with the magic wand.

I had already edged my Goddess for 2 hours non stop and finally I saw a desperate look in Her Eyes. I couldn't stop now, although I knew I was playing with fire.

"Are You willing to call your Keyholder Friends for an emergency release from chastity?"

She shook Her Head no and so I continued Her edging session. I could not show mercy on Her. She kept fooling with me even today after almost 2 years in chastity. I couldn't take any more of this.

"I know I asked You to be my Keyholder and I gave You all the power and authority over my orgasms, but I can't take this anymore. I regret asking You for chastity. And I regret having to break You now."

She was amazing, I don't know how She kept resisting me. I looked at the pool of Her delicious Juices on the table and I knew for myself that being teased and kept on the edge for so long makes your mind float into space.

I removed the ball gag and asked Her: "how can you withstand this for so long? I've kept you on the edge for 5 hours non-stop and You still won't give in."

"I'm... doing... this... for... you." She replied weakly.

I let Her drink some water while I let this sink in.

"This is not what I want, my Goddess. How can You possibly do this for me?"

"Because I love you, silly boy."

"If You'd love me, You'd call Your Friends, ask Them for one of the keys and give me that release I crave for since long."

"Is that what you really want? I think you really want to be kept chaste and hanging on that high cliff instead of those 10 seconds of a bit higher bliss."

"Do you really think so? How do You feel after being teased for 5 hours?"

"I'm not like you. I'm more like a sexual predator and you're more like my sexual prey. I take, you give. And we're both very good at it. And I feel great by the way. I know that you'll eventually give me an orgasm that'll be so wonderful, I might want you to tease me again in the future."

Shit... now what?

"Get My phone and I'll tell you what number to dial first."

"Really? Oh Goddess, you can't imagine how happy you're making me."

"We'll see..."

Half an hour later, the doorbell rang. I had left my Goddess sprawled out on the table, I wanted to impress whoever was at the door with the key. I opened the door, still only wearing my cage and let Lyra come inside.

"OMG, what have you done to Her?"

"I've been teasing Her all day long with the magic wand and She finally gave in. You do have the key to my cage with you, don't you?"

"I have, but first you'll have to set Her free."

"Give it to me."

"I'll show you your key, but I won't give it to you if you don't set Her free."

Lyra got on the other side of the table across from where I was standing and got the key from Her purse. I was hesitant, it felt odd that this was going so easy.

"How do I know this is my key?"

"It is my love, trust me."

My heart was pounding. The key had never been this close since 6 months. Could I risk taking it from Lyra? She was a cop until a couple of months and was well trained in self defense.

"Come on, set Her free. If you don't start right now, I'm going to flush this key as soon as I get home."

There would still be a second key, but could I take this risk? The cage wouldn't come off without the key or without risking to hurt myself severely.

"Don't push your luck..."

I started untying my Goddess, there was simply too much at stake. My Goddess stretched Her Arms and Legs to loosen up Her Muscles. She sat up straight on the table and pulled me to Her. To my surprise, She kissed me long and passionately.

"I want your lips and tongue on my pussy so badly. Can you wait a bit longer before Lyra gives you the key?"

I'm such a fool for Her sometimes... I actually gave both Women a couple of orgasms before I thought about myself.

"Oh My love, I knew my orgasms would be spectacular after all the build-up of this morning. Are you sure you want out now? Don't want to wait a couple of months longer?"

"No, I've made up my mind."

Lyra tossed me the key and the both of Them watched me intently as I slid the key inside. It wouldn't turn. Oh no, it must be stuck after all those months permanently locked up. The Women burst out laughing and more Keyholders came into our bedroom. I looked at my Goddess in panic.

"Aaaw poor honey. You just found out what it means to rebel against the Chastity Keys Club. We filed the key and now this one won't unlock your cage anymore. You fucked up your own Steak & Blowjob day, We originally planned to give you an hours long blowjob tonight, all Keyholders participating. Maybe next year if you behave. Why don't you start pleasing Us right now?"

12