Steal Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!" The Princess gasped and squirmed when she felt the chill intrusion of the smooth wooden brush handle slowly parting her delicate inner flesh petals. The poor girl cried out as the intruding object pushed further, piercing her. Shrill waves of thrilling sensation flowed through her body and she gave herself over to the driving motion of Joled's thrusting penetration. "Ohhh!" She sighed into the coverlet beneath her. Her shapely hips swiveled and jerked uncontrollably as she shoved herself into her older lover's tool. Seeing another opportunity, Joled reached down between the girl's spread legs to find and tease her clitoris.

Joled was pleased to see how well the princess accepted her probing in such a submissive position. The gorgeous young girl, panting, cried out again. From those full, luscious lips, Joled heard her name uttered over and over. With ready graciousness, Lilias seemed eager to reveal all the secrets of her innocent young body. From behind, the roughshod Huntress rode her mount as though she were a bucking Nale Kirna and kept her place when Lilias thrashed and cried out in another climax. Her nether regions throbbed with a delicious ache after Joled removed the tool of her invasion.

With a contented sigh, the young beauty nestled in Joled's strong arms. Lilias wished she could keep her lover with her forever, but she knew that this commoner who stole her heart could never dwell within the palace. Not as long as the King knew nothing. And how would she explain this to her father? How could her father understand that the woman who'd stolen his daughter's heart, claiming her as her own, was both a commoner and an enemy? "Joled," The princess breathed, savoring the sound of her lover's name, "You were planning to overthrow my father's reign, weren't you? Tell me the truth, for I must know now!"

On hearing that, Joled felt she'd been stabbed in the heart. How could she have forgotten her plans so far as to tumble recklessly with a girl who was supposed to be her enemy? But the woman was honor bound. She'd have to tell Lilias the truth. "Yes, dearest." She sadly admitted. "The castle was to be plundered with no survivors, but--" As if struck by lightning, the Princess shoved the woman back as if she'd seen a monster.

Lilias quivered, but her voice was steely and measured. "I warn you, peasant, if you kill us, we will not be forgotten! My death, and the death of my father, will be avenged. Drive me into exile, and I will return with an army to kill you and take back my throne!" Joled was moved by the determination flashing in the eyes of the noble young lady. Chin high, and mouth set, she looked like a naked Goddess passing judgement on an unworthy supplicant. Joled knew then that the gorgeous young maiden's submission had been an undeserved gift.

"Lilias," Her lover pleaded. It sounded like a prayer. "I lay my love and my power before you. I submit to you wholly, and am your faithful servant. I could never harm you after what has passed between us." The Princess softened as she heard the truth of Joled's declaration. "I pledge my life to you if you will have me. And if the King must never know, I'll wait my whole life and serve you in the shadows if that is your wish."

Lilias was appeased, but she needed to know all that was in her lover's mind. "Am I to be a pawn for your followers?" She demanded. "A figurehead Queen to give the appearance that nothing has changed while decisions are made by you, or one of your men?"

Joled laughed at the young spitfire she held in her arms. "No, my love." She assured her. "You are the true heir to the throne, and you alone shall rule over Caligo. Some of your peers shall have their power taken from them. They do not use it wisely and squander it. But the people need you, my Lady. I need you." She added softly.

The Princess laughed softly, caressing her lover's face. "My love, my...bride. I need you just as much. I need you by my side, father be damned!" Sariel and Arakiel hovered high in the inky expanse of sky, wreathed with thousands of glittering stars. Under their serene light, the two lovers began again to move in unison as they yearned to take and be taken, to fill each other full, and to send their cries of joy to the night sky like the smoke of fragrant incense.

They pleasured each other until Auriga's first light compelled Joled to steal away from the palace as quietly as she had climbed the girl's balcony with a promise to return. There were more secrets to share and plans to make. She'd already scaled the palace garden walls when her thoughts turned again to the beautiful hieratic covered box and the riches contained within. Joled didn't forget them. She left both box and Trimaar behind for she'd received far greater treasure.

And she'd be back very soon for more.

THANK YOU for reading!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you enjoyed this story, and you're interested in more stories from this world, please take a look at Erudition and Tempest and Tinder.

12