Stealing Anne from her Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as my sexy slut daughter bobbed up and down on my cock. She alternated between slow long strokes and short quick ones on just the head or just part of the shaft while sucking extra hard. She stopped to lick my shaft with her whole tongue, like a cat grooming, breaking eye contact. "Swallow that cock and look at me," I commanded.

Anne complied and re-established eye contact and sucking me. She took me all the way in her mouth, her nose pressed up against my pubis, then all the way out until she had just the tip in her mouth, over and over. "God, Anne, you're good at that. Now, suck harder and faster baby girl, and you'll get your reward in no time," I moaned out.

Anne moaned on my cock and switched to rapid strokes on the head and half my shaft. After another couple minutes I was ready to blow. "Anne I'm gonna cum, and I want you to swallow every single drop." I ordered. I had already decided that if this was some sort of a trap and she was just willing to go a lot farther than I expected, I might as well as least get the pleasure of cumming in her mouth once for my trouble. I could get used to this. Anne sucked harder and moaned on my shaft.

"Ahhhhhhh," I cried out as I came in my daughter's mouth.

Anne did as she was told and swallowed. She brought her hand up and started milking my cock with her hand while she continued to suck, making sure she got every single drop. My knees shook. After I was completely spent, I told her, "You can stop now." She let me out of her mouth and continued to look at me. She seemed to be expecting something. "Good girl," I said, "Daddy is very pleased with your apology."

"Thank you, Daddy!" she beamed at me. She looked up at me adoringly.

"Now, get dressed," I said. "We have some things to discuss, some rules, and we need to go do some shopping."

"Yes, Daddy."

12