The Pastor's Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
Alanah gives her brother an 18th Birthday treat to remember.
10.2k words
4.69
67.4k
119

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 08/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over 18

Ch. 01 - A Birthday to Remember

I woke up to the sound of the buzzing alarm on Sunday morning. I groaned as I reached out and turned it off. It was way too early, and I wanted to sleep more. But Sunday at my house was quite different than your typical household. My dad is the local pastor, and Sunday was the day Dad preached at the church.

He was up every Sunday at the crack of dawn, making sure everything was perfect and the church was ready for his sermon. Dad had gotten Alanah and me used to waking up super early on Sundays to help out as well.

But this Sunday was different than usual; I had finally turned 18. I'm Mark, a senior in high school and now finally an adult. It didn't mean much, as I would still be in the same house as my crazy mom.

I lay in bed and pulled the covers up as I thought about my family. My dad is pretty cool, but my mom is the real pain. Until now, My entire life has been under her strict rules and restrictions. Her stupid rules were the reason why Alanah no longer lived with us.

Alanah is my elder sister, about 4 years older than me. She is tall with long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a great body. She could pass for a runway model with her big boobs and hourglass figure. It wasn't long after finishing school that she was scouted by some talent agent and dropped out of college to pursue a modelling career.

Mom and Dad had flipped when they found out Alanah was leaving college, but Alanah stood her ground. Her friend, Megan, helped her land a job at the local Hooters restaurant to help her get on her feet. She moved in with Megan, and they have been roommates ever since.

Initially, I was allowed to visit Alanah once a week, but after an ad for the restaurant with Megan and her picture in a skimpy Hooters uniform went up at the local gas station a few months ago, Mom banned me from seeing Alanah altogether.

That ad caused a bit of a scandal; the pastor's daughter wearing a Hooters uniform was all the talk in my mom's church group. Alanah and Megan looked terrific in the ad, with their large tits barely contained in the skimpy uniforms, showing their midriffs and lots of cleavage. I still remember Mom's reaction at home when the ads came out.

***

"You need to go talk to her, John. She never listens to me anymore," Mom said angrily over dinner as she pointed to Alanah in the flyer.

"Look at her! Look what she is wearing!"

Dad just sighed as he looked at the ad and looked at her and said," Calm down, Karen. We talked about this. I don't approve of what Alanah is doing, but she is an adult now. We cannot force her to do what we want anymore."

"And look at her roommate Megan! That girl is trouble," she continued.

I had tuned Mom's rant out, instead looking at Megan and Alanah in the advertisement ---

"Mark, are you even listening?" Mom said as she snapped her fingers in my face, bringing my attention back to the table.

"Huh, yeah...I mean, no." I replied as I turned away from the ad, trying to hide my erection.

"You are not allowed to contact your sister anymore, do you understand?" Mom said as she glared at me.

"What! Why?" I said as I protested.

"You know why! She is a bad influence." Mom said.

I opened my mouth to protest again, but Dad gave me a look, indicating me to shut up in front of my angry mother and said," That's enough, Karen. I'll go and talk to Alanah tonight. I'm sure I can talk some sense into her."

I'm not really sure if that accomplished anything though. I was still awake when Dad returned from her place a few hours later, around 2pm. Mom was already asleep. Dad just shook his head as he entered the front door, and I gave him a questioning look.

"How did it go?" I asked from the living room as he entered the house.

Dad jumped in shock at my voice. He seemed exhausted and nervous as he looked at me." Well, we had a long hard talk, your sister and I. She's not ready to listen yet."

"Was Megan there with her?" I asked.

"Yeah," Dad replied, his face blushing red." They had just returned from work, and I also talked to Megan. I gave them both a good hard talking to."

"Okay, well, hopefully, Alanah listens and comes back home. I miss her." I said.

"Hmm... don't get your hopes up, son. I told her your mom didn't like the advertisement, and Alanah was pissed. You know that your sister can be as stubborn as your mom." he said with a wry smile as he went up the stairs to bed.

***

That was 2 months ago, and my father still visited Alanah on her day off and tried to convince her for hours. I had to hand it to him, though; he wouldn't give up trying to bring Alanah back home. I had not met her even once in the past two months. We just chatted over WhatsApp messages and phone calls.

I sighed as I rolled out of bed and put my glasses on. It was time to start getting ready for church. My phone buzzed as I put on a shirt. It was a text from Alanah.

Alanah: "Happy birthday, bro! Can't wait to see you today <3"

My heart skipped a beat as I read her message. What did she mean to see me today? Was she going to the church service today?

Me: "Thanks, sis! What do you mean, see me today?"

Alanah: "Just wait and see <3"

I grinned as I put the phone down. I knew she had something planned, but I was not sure what. I quickly got ready and headed downstairs. Dad was already dressed and having breakfast.

"Happy birthday, Mark!" Dad said with a wide smile as they took a seat beside him. "How does it feel to be 18?"

"Not much different, honestly, Dad," I said with a shrug as I looked irritably at Mom, who placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Doesn't feel like a birthday without Alanah here."

Mom rolled her eyes as she said, "We've talked about this, Mark. She made her choice. Let it go."

"Whatever, Mom," I said with a scowl.

"Karen, let's not get started today, okay," Dad said as he looked between us. "At least let me give him his present first."

"Present?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I remember you mentioning that band you liked a few weeks ago. The one which is on tour in Charlesburg today. So I got you tickets for their concert tonight," Dad said as he handed me a ticket envelope.

"What! You're kidding, Dad... These tickets were sold out weeks ago!" I said excitedly as I ripped the envelope open and found two tickets to the show this evening.

"Nope, I got you VIP seats," Dad said as he smiled at me. "It's not every day that my son turns 18."

"Wow, Dad. This is awesome! When do we leave?" I asked eagerly.

"Well, I'm sure you don't want to spend your birthday with your old man. I've asked your friend Scott to pick you up in an hour. You can skip church and spend the day in the city today. The show starts at 5pm today." Dad said.

"Alright! Awesome, Dad. Thank you so much. This is the best birthday gift ever!" I said happily as I jumped out of my seat and hugged Dad. He was always the sane parent in the house, but he'd really outdid himself today.

Mom and Dad left for church a few minutes later, while I stayed back and finished my pancakes waiting for Scott. I wondered if I could message Alanah to meet me there today when the doorbell rang. "That must be Scott," I thought as I walked over and opened the front door.

But it wasn't Scott.

It was Alanah!

My heart skipped a beat as I looked at my gorgeous sister standing at the door. She was wearing a tight crop top, exposing her belly button piercing and her sexy waist. She was also wearing tight skinny jean shorts, which hugged her curves tightly and showed off her ass. She grinned as she saw my reaction and stepped inside the house.

"Alanah! What are you doing here? Mom will freak out if she sees you here," I said as I looked behind her.

"Relax, Mark. Mom and Dad are at church, right?" Alanah said with a smirk as she entered the hallway and closed the door behind her.

"Besides, I'm here to wish my little brother a happy birthday in person." she said as she pulled me into a tight hug. My hands wrapped around her waist tightly as I felt her huge boobs pressed against me. She grinned as she pulled back, knowing how excited she had gotten me.

"Happy birthday, little bro!" Alanah said as she kissed my cheek softly." How's it feel to be 18?"

I sighed as I looked into her eyes, "Feels awesome... especially now that you're here."

"Awww, I missed you too, little bro." Alanah said with a grin as she ruffled my hair. I moved forward to hug her again, but my phone buzzed.

It was a message from Scott, "Happy Birthday, man. Say hi to Alanah for me and enjoy the concert!"

I didn't understand his message, but Alanah had a knowing smile as I looked up at her with a questioning look.

"You really didn't think that Dad got you those tickets, did you?" Alanah asked me as she grinned.

"Wait.. you bought me those tickets?" I said with a surprised expression.

"Well, I wanted to spend your 18th birthday, and Dad helped out," Alanah said as she smiled at me. "I've already taken my day off at the restaurant today, and we have VIP seats to the concert. Just you and me."

"I can't believe you planned this with Dad," I said with a happy grin.

"Come on, let's get going before Mom and Dad come back," Alanah said as she winked." I've got lots more birthday surprises for you today."

***

The entire day was a dream. Alanah and I spent the day together, hanging out in Charlesburg. I was so happy to spend time with my sister again. She took me to a burger joint for brunch, and then we shopped at the mall for some new clothes.

By late afternoon, we headed towards the venue, and I noticed a lot of guys staring at Alanah as we walked side by side. Alanah was a bombshell, and guys would stare at her no matter where we went.

Alanah loved all the attention and was extra touchy-feely with me today. She linked her arm to mine and gave me playful pecks on my cheek as we walked and laughed together. Alanah had a knowing smirk as she held my hand tightly and whispered, "Don't worry, Mark. I only have eyes for you. Now let's get to our seats."

We made our way to the VIP seating area and found our seats. Alanah sat beside me, and we had a perfect view of the stage.

"This is awesome. Thanks again, sis!" I said as we sat down.

"Well, I have a few surprises planned for you today." Alanah said as she grinned. "I want you to forget all about Mom, and you can enjoy some freedom for your birthday today."

"Definitely," I said with a wide smile." This has been the best birthday ever."

The concert was terrific, and Alanah and I danced and sang along. It was so amazing to finally hang out with my sister after so long. By the end of the concert, I was exhausted but was having the time of my life.

Alanah and I made our way out, and she grabbed my arm as we walked to her car. I could see a few guys staring at her as they were wondering what a babe like her was doing with a guy like me.

As we reached the car, Alanah pulled our her camera before we got in." I had a great time today, Mark. Let's take a selfie to remember this day."

Alanah pulled me in and moved closer to me as she took a selfie. It was a great shot; Alanah's face pressed my cheek as we grinned at the camera.

"Perfect," Alanah said with a naughty grin as she posted the selfie to her Instagram status.

"Mom's gonna blow a gasket if she sees that," I smirked as we climbed into her car.

"Who cares. It's your 18th birthday Mark," Alanah said with a shrug, and she began driving us back to town. We continued to chat and laugh as we returned, enjoying each other's company.

"You hungry?" Alanah asked as we neared downtown.

"Starving!" I said.

"I know just the place to eat," Alanah said with a naughty grin.

We pulled into the restaurant a few minutes later. Hooters. I grinned at her as she parked the car.

"Come on, let's go," Alanah said as she grinned, and we walked into the restaurant. Alanah took me to a quiet corner booth and said, "Stay here; I'll be back in a minute."

A minute later, Megan came over to our booth and greeted me with a warm hug, "Mark! Happy birthday! Your sister told me about your birthday. Congratulations!"

"Thanks, Megan," I said with a wide grin as I stared at Megan.

Megan was Alanah's roommate and worked with her at Hooters. Megan was Alanah's best friend and had graduated a few years ago. She was short and petite, with a huge pair of tits. Her Hooters uniform seemed even tighter and skimpier than the advertisement a few months ago.

"Where's Alanah?" I asked.

"Don't worry, Mark. She has a surprise for you," Megan said as she grinned and left. A few minutes later, Alanah arrived carrying a slice of cake and a lit candle.

"Happy birthday to you," Alanah began singing as she walked towards me with the cake. Alanah placed the cake before me and continued singing," Happy birthday, Mark. Happy birthday, little broooo."

"Now make a wish and blow the candle," Alanah said with a naughty grin.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits as she leaned forward and grinned. I knew what I really wanted to wish for as I looked into her eyes. It was so naughty, but I was an 18-year-old virgin, and she was so sexy and hot.

"Stop staring and make your wish and blow the candle, Mark," Alanah said with a wink as she smiled. I took a deep breath and blew the candle out.

Alanah clapped her hands as the flame went out and said, "I bet I know what you wished for."

"You think you know me that well," I said with a grin.

"I know you more than you think, Mark, "Alanah said as she grinned and cut the cake and fed me a piece.

"So, Megan said you have another surprise planned," I asked.

"Megan talks too much, but yeah, "Alanah said with a naughty grin," You will get it soon."

We chatted and finished dinner a few minutes later, and Alanah paid the bill. Megan joined us at the door as we exited.

"See you tomorrow, Alanah. Enjoy the rest of Mark's birthday," Megan said with a naughty grin.

"Megan's not going back to your place tonight?" I asked as we got into the car.

"She's got some business with her brother, so she's headed to his place tonight." Alanah said as she winked.

"Her brother? Megan has a brother?" I asked, puzzled.

"Yep. He's a year older than her and visits the restaurant sometimes." Alanah said as she drove back towards our parents' home.

I was so lost in the conversation that I had not noticed where we were going. We missed the turn towards my parent's house and headed towards Alanah's apartment.

"Ummm, sis. Why are we headed back to your place?" I asked as I noticed where we were headed.

"Oh, didn't I tell you," Alanah said with a wink," You'll spend the night with me at my place. We're gonna watch movies like we used to and have some fun tonight."

"What about mom and dad? Won't they freak out?" I asked nervously.

"Relax, Mark. I spoke to Dad, and he's okay with it. He told Mom that you are sleeping over at Scott's place today, so you can sleep over at my place for your birthday." Alanah said with a naughty grin.

"Wow, Dad's covering for us. How did you get our goody two shoes, Dad, to agree?" I asked with a surprised expression.

Alanah blushed and grinned, "Well, Megan and I convinced him when he came over last week. He agreed to let you sleep over and relax today."

"Megan and you convinced him? Dad never says yes to anything like this." I said curiously as Alanah parked the car.

"Well, Megan and I can be very persuasive," Alanah said with a naughty smile as we climbed out of the car and made our way upstairs." Ready for some more birthday fun, Mark?"

"Definitely!" I said with a grin.

***

"I'm going to go change into something comfortable... Why don't you find us something good to watch on Netflix," Alanah said as we entered her apartment.

Alanah took off her coat at the door and was already in the process of changing out of her clothes with each step she took down the hall to her room. By the time she reached her bedroom door, I looked down the hall and could see that she was down to her black lace bra and matching thong panties that put her tight, curvy ass on display.

She paused at her door frame, turned to look over her shoulder at me, and saw me ogling at her." Mark, don't stand there with your jaw on the floor. Make yourself comfortable on the couch. I'll be back in a few minutes."

I watched her perfect ass walk into her bedroom and slam the door behind her. I was frozen and needed a moment to gather my thoughts and adjust the massive erection that had formed in my pants. I went over to the couch and switched on the TV.

A few minutes later, Alanah emerged from her room, wearing nothing but a sexy little teddy that hugged her sexy body, and left little to the imagination. It barely covered her panties that could clearly be seen through it anyway. I also noticed that she had ditched the bra, and her nipples strained against the material. With each bounce of her breasts, the entire teddy seemed to bounce right along with them.

"Well, did you pick something to watch?" Alanah asked innocently as she sat down on the couch and snuggled up next to me.

"I can't believe Dad agreed to this." I said my voice barely above a whisper. Alanah didn't hear me; she took a clip out of her hair, letting her long blonde locks fall down around her shoulders. She reached for her hairbrush and began brushing her hair out.

"Sorry, sis... I mean... couldn't find anything I liked." I replied nervously; my heart was racing as my eyes feasted on her incredible body.

"It's fine, we can talk some more... I wanted to spend some more time together." Alanah said with a soft smile on her face.

"Mom let you have a girlfriend yet?" Alanah asked, obviously inquiring about any changes that were made, if any, to our mother's overprotective and sheltering parenting style in the last two months.

"Nope. I can't even go to Scott's house now because Mom thinks I'm going there to check out his sister." I replied with a frustrated look.

My mind raced, wondering why someone hadn't stepped forward or approached either me directly; however, no other ideas popped forth.

"I can't believe she still hasn't changed. You're eighteen now and still have never had a girlfriend." Alanah said as she looked sympathetically at me.

"I know, sis. I've never even kissed a girl yet." I replied, blushing with embarrassment, staring at her beautiful blue eyes.

Alanah didn't respond with words. Instead, she leaned in and playfully gave me a soft kiss on the lips. It wasn't really the kind of kiss I would like to get from Alanah but it was the feel of her soft lips on mine that was enough to turn me on.

She pulled back and giggled, "Now you have."

I knew she was just teasing me, but I looked into her eyes and asked nervously, "Can... we... do... that again?"

"Easy tiger... we've got all night together." Alanah said with a smile. "Why don't we discuss how things are at home first?"

"Well, Mom still is as controlling and crazy as ever," I replied." She's got some new porn blockers on the internet, my laptop, and my phone so strong that I can't even google a picture of tits without her knowing."

Alanah laughed, saying, "I still remember her freaking out about Megan and my advertisement a few months ago."

"Yeah... she's put the house on lockdown ever since," I replied with a sigh.

Alanah frowned, "Mark, Mom shouldn't control you like that. You're an adult now. You should be able to watch porn. Don't you have any magazines or DVDs?"

"Nope," I replied, "Mom checks my room constantly and throws out anything that is even remotely sexual."

"Mark, this may be personal, but...how are you... you know... taking care of your urges?"

I blushed,"Well... I've kind of gotten used to it now."