Stealing Elaine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

Hunter brought their beers back to the table.‭ "‬In case you hadn‭'‬t figured it out,‭ ‬this is an Association bar.‭ ‬Anyone here is either a member or property.‭ ‬It‭'‬s a place to relax with your slave,‭ ‬catch up on gossip or arrange things.‭"‬ Elaine wondered which Hunter had done,‭ ‬and which,‭ ‬if any,‭ ‬of these men would be inside her later.

Hunter and Elaine sipped their beers while Hunter told a few anecdotes about catching runaway slaves,‭ ‬including the slave here.‭ ‬She was a petite blonde‭ ‬with a pixie haircut and was just called Pixie,‭ ‬her real name long since forgotten.‭ ‬She had runaway to the Sierras and Hunter spent a fun week playing cat and mouse in the mountains with her before he finally caught her at a creek.‭ "‬It took me another three days to get her back to a trailhead.‭ ‬I had to carry her for a lot of it since I really didn‭'‬t leave her in any condition to walk.‭"

Elaine looked over at Pixie and saw the affectionate look the slave gave Hunter.‭ ‬Elaine realized she was staring at Pixie.‭ ‬Pixie was slightly taller than Elaine,‭ ‬at about five foot six.‭ ‬She had light blue eyes with a very short blonde hair cut.‭ ‬Pixie had large breasts and a narrow waist,‭ ‬Elaine realized that she bore a striking resemblance to Tinkerbell and that her owner had probably chosen her hair and short green dress to accentuate that.‭ ‬Pixie was in a small collar with wrist and ankle cuffs that were unhooked at the moment.

Pixie realized Elaine was staring at her.‭ ‬Pixie smiled,‭ ‬blew Elaine a kiss then whispered something in her owner‭'‬s ear.‭ ‬He looked over at Elaine and nodded.‭ ‬He stood up and walked over to where Elaine was sitting.‭ ‬He was around average height with a thick build,‭ ‬maybe verging on chunkiness around the waist and had the confident air of a man who always‭ ‬got what he wanted.‭ ‬Elaine thought be might be handsome,‭ ‬he had a neatly trimmed full beard that was starting to turn salt and pepper.‭ ‬His hair was black and perfectly styled with a part on the right.‭ ‬He really would not have interested Elaine as a boyfriend,‭ ‬more like the type of man her dad would have played poker with,‭ ‬but there was an undeniable sense of sexual power to him that Elaine found in most Association members.

‭"‬What a lovely slave you have,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ he said and touched Elaine‭'‬s cheek.‭ "‬Roy‭'‬s‭?‬"

"That‭'‬s right,‭ ‬Bill,‭"‬ Hunter answered.‭ "‬Roy‭'‬s her owner,‭ ‬but tonight she‭'‬s mine.‭"

Bill was a powerful man in the Association and Hunter knew to walk carefully around him.‭ ‬Bill was a slave dealer and trainer and ran one of the biggest operations in the‭ ‬west.‭ ‬Hunter had done some work for him in the past,‭ ‬but not very often,‭ ‬few slaves escaped from Bill‭'‬s operation.‭ ‬He had a good reputation in the Association and among buyers,‭ ‬his prices were high but he was reliable and always had inventory on hand.‭ ‬He‭ ‬had acquired Pixie after her escape,‭ ‬her then-owner was tired of her and sold her to Bill.‭ ‬Hunter wanted to know what Bill was up to,‭ ‬but knew he was a smart man and had to be cautious.‭

"Do you mind if I give her a try‭?"‬ Bill asked.

‭"‬Well,‭ ‬Bill,‭ ‬there is slight problem,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ "‬Elaine had some attitude problems earlier and required a bit of punishment.‭ ‬Part of her punishment is that she is not going to get fucked until we get home later.‭ ‬If she‭'‬s good,‭ ‬that is.‭"

"And if she‭'‬s bad‭?"‬ Bill asked.

‭"‬Then she will get a severe whipping then get fucked,‭"‬ Hunter smiled.‭ "‬Why should I suffer because she‭'‬s bad‭?"‬ Hunter took a drink of his beer then continued.‭ "‬But,‭ ‬I‭'‬ll tell you what.‭ ‬I‭'‬d hate to deny a man a taste of this beautiful woman.‭ ‬Why don‭'‬t you take Elaine into the back and have her suck your cock‭?"

"With your permission,‭ ‬of course,‭"‬ Bill answered.

‭"‬Certainly,‭"‬ Hunter unhooked the leash and handed it to Bill.‭ "‬Be a good slave,‭ ‬Elaine,‭"‬ Hunter said to Elaine as Bill wrapped the leash around his hand.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.‭

Bill gave the leash a tug and Elaine followed closely behind him.‭ ‬She should have been shocked by this,‭ ‬that Hunter would just have her perform oral sex on this man she had just met,‭ ‬but by now she was not.‭ ‬It had happened too many times before,‭ ‬she had only been a slave for a few months,‭ ‬but she had been given away or forced to suck cock many times already.‭ ‬What did surprise Elaine was when Pixie jumped up from her seat and followed them.

Hunter got up from his table as Bill and Pixie went off with Elaine.‭ ‬He had some qualms about letting Bill get a taste of her,‭ ‬but he could not deny Bill and not be rude.‭ ‬Besides,‭ ‬Elaine might be with him at some point anyway.‭ ‬The problem with Bill was that he never said more than he had to‭ ‬say.‭ ‬He would never let something slip that might let on his intentions or thoughts.‭ ‬Hunter liked being able to keep tabs on the powerful members of the Association,‭ ‬whether for‭ ‬self-preservation or‭ ‬self-advancement.‭ ‬If Bill would not let anything slip,‭ ‬maybe the young man at the table in the corner would.

‭"‬May I join you‭?"‬ Hunter asked as he stepped up to the table.

‭"‬I‭'‬d be honored,‭ ‬Hunter,‭"‬ Syd answered.‭ "‬Please,‭ ‬have a seat.‭"

Syd was a decent looking young man.‭ ‬He was clean shaven with short black hair and deep brown eyes.‭ ‬He had played lacrosse in boarding school and college and had the rangy athletic build that came with that.‭ ‬Syd was something of a spoiled young man,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬His parents had old New York money and no one in his family had gone without‭ ‬for almost three centuries.‭ ‬Good finances do not always mean good behavior and Syd had been in somewhat constant trouble since he was sixteen.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬his father got sick of it all and sent him to military school,‭ ‬where at least he would not be a visible embarrassment.‭ ‬He was still trouble,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬Syd was a brawler who loved picking fights,‭ ‬he was also a pervert.‭ ‬He had been accused twice of kidnapping and raping young women,‭ ‬but there had never been enough physical evidence and the women had been persuaded,‭ ‬with enough financial inducement to drop the charges.‭ ‬He had come to Las Vegas after being discharged from the military after more allegations of sexual misconduct.‭ ‬Once again,‭ ‬there was not enough proof for charges,‭ ‬but all agreed it was best they parted.‭ ‬One of his officers introduced him to some people in Las Vegas who could put his talents and hobbies to use.‭ ‬He had wound up working for Bill off and on,‭ ‬learning the ropes of the slave trade.

‭"‬What are you up to these days,‭ ‬Sydney‭?"‬ Hunter asked as he sat.

‭"‬Oh,‭"‬ Syd replied coolly,‭ "‬the usual.‭ ‬Living the good life.‭"

It was obvious that Syd looked at Hunter as a hero and a role model.‭ ‬The exploits of Hunter were legendary and the young man could only hope to emulate him.‭ ‬Hunter thought he had potential,‭ ‬lots of raw talent but not much polish.‭ ‬For his part,‭ ‬Hunter would not mind teaching Syd a few things,‭ ‬if only to take his measure as a future opponent if things worked out that way.

‭"‬Still working for Bill‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

Syd chuckled.‭ "‬More like‭ ‬on call for Bill,‭"‬ he said.‭ "‬Bill does not like unnecessary payroll,‭ ‬so I‭'‬m on a minimum wage retainer and extra pay for each job.‭"

"Get used to it,‭ ‬Syd,‭"‬ Hunter smiled back at him.‭ "‬I only get paid by the job,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Listen,‭ ‬I‭'‬m a little‭ ‬shorthanded at the moment.‭"

"Yeah,‭"‬ Syd said,‭ "‬I was sorry to hear about Leon and Faybio.‭"

"They were good men,‭ ‬well,‭ ‬they were good teammates,‭"‬ Hunter corrected himself.‭ "‬Thank you.‭"

"To Leon and Faybio,‭"‬ Syd raised his bottle to toast.

‭"‬To Leon and Faybio,‭"‬ Hunter answered and they toasted.‭ "‬So,‭ ‬I‭'‬m‭ ‬shorthanded and I have to head to Phoenix tomorrow to bring in some guy who skipped bail for an embezzlement charge.‭ ‬Are you interested in the work‭?"

Syd brightened then quickly frowned.‭ "‬Hunter,‭ ‬I‭'‬m really sorry,‭ ‬but Bill‭'‬s got me working for the next week.‭ ‬Some special project he has.‭"

"Well,‭ ‬sorry you can‭'‬t make it,‭ ‬but I have to respect a man who honors his commitments.‭ ‬Maybe another time‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬Definitely‭!"‬ Syd smiled again.

They chatted for a few minutes more about mutual acquaintances,‭ ‬before Syd got a call and had to leave.‭ ‬Hunter had found out what he wanted to:‭ ‬Bill had something on tap for the next week,‭ ‬when,‭ ‬probably not coincidentally,‭ ‬Hunter was going to be gone.

--------------

Bill led Elaine and Pixie past the bar to a long hallway.‭ ‬Doors opened up on both sides and Bill led them to one with a brass number‭ ‬6‭ ‬on it.‭ ‬He opened the door,‭ ‬turned on the light and led Elaine in.‭ ‬Pixie followed and shut the door after them.‭ ‬It was a small room,‭ ‬about seven feet square.‭ ‬A bed was along the far wall,‭ ‬a simple chair beside it.‭ ‬There were the ubiquitous rings from the ceiling,‭ ‬set in the wall and at the corners of the bed.‭ ‬Elaine did not have to be told to know what the purpose of this room was.

Pixie stood behind Elaine and began unbuttoning Elaine‭'‬s blouse.

‭"‬Is this your first time here,‭ ‬slave‭?"‬ Bill asked.‭ ‬He sat on the chair and was taking off his shoes and socks.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬Pixie had Elaine‭'‬s blouse opened and rubbed her hands over Elaine‭'‬s chest.

‭"‬It is quite a place on a busy night.‭ ‬They open the partition behind the bar and it opens up into a much bigger space.‭"‬ He took off his pants and hung them from one of the hooks.‭ "‬There are twelve rooms like this,‭ ‬some bigger,‭ ‬some‭ ‬smaller.‭ ‬On a good night they all will be full.‭"

Pixie slipped Elaine‭'‬s blouse off and unzipped Elaine‭'‬s shorts.‭ "‬Leave her pussy alone,‭ ‬Pixie.‭ ‬Hunter doesn‭'‬t want her to cum until later.‭"

"Awww,‭"‬ Pixie moaned.‭ ‬She slid Elaine‭'‬s shorts onto the floor.‭ "‬I like her,‭ ‬can we keep her‭?"

"She‭'‬s not ours.‭ ‬Not yet at least,‭"‬ Bill took off his shirt and hung it with his pants.‭ ‬Elaine looked at him as he sat naked.‭ ‬He might have a bit of a spare tire around his waist,‭ ‬but his arms and shoulders were strong.‭ ‬He had some grey in his chest hair,‭ ‬but his back and shoulders were smooth.‭ "‬Have you been a slave long,‭ ‬Elaine‭?"‬ Bill asked,‭ ‬stroking his hard cock as he looked at Elaine.

‭"‬No,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered,‭ ‬shivering as Pixie ran her hands down Elaine‭'‬s sides.‭ "‬Just‭ ‬since this summer.‭"‬ Pixie‭'‬s small hands found Elaine‭'‬s breasts again and played with them.

‭"‬Do you enjoy it‭? ‬Do you like being a slave‭?"‬ he asked.‭ ‬Pixie kissed Elaine‭'‬s neck then took Elaine‭'‬s hands and cuffed them behind her back.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ "‬But,‭ ‬there have been times when it has been a little scary and overwhelming.‭"

"Like right now‭?"‬ Bill asked.‭

"Now is not that scary,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered truthfully.‭ "‬I‭'‬m a little nervous,‭ ‬but I know when I‭'‬m done here,‭ ‬I‭'‬m leaving with Hunter.‭ ‬That hasn‭'‬t always been the case.‭"

"True enough.‭ ‬Let me get a good look at you.‭ ‬Turn around for me,‭ ‬slowly,‭"‬ Bill said with a definite tone of command in his voice.‭ ‬Elaine obeyed,‭ ‬very aware that she was being inspected,‭ ‬evaluated.‭ ‬When she was facing away from him,‭ ‬Bill put a hand on her bottom and she stopped.‭ ‬He slid his hand between her thighs then slid a finger inside her pussy.‭ ‬Elaine was wet,‭ ‬she had been wet since her spanking.‭ ‬Bill probed her with his finger,‭ ‬evaluating her rather than trying for‭ ‬any sort of arousal.‭ ‬Elaine realized he had done this many times before.‭ ‬He slipped out of her pussy,‭ ‬stuck his finger in his mouth and tasted her.‭ ‬Without another word he pushed a finger into her anus and inspected her there,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬Somehow,‭ ‬Elaine found this inspection more humiliating than having to suck his cock.

‭"‬Now,‭ ‬let‭'‬s see how you perform,‭"‬ Bill said.‭ ‬Pixie gently pushed Elaine down to her knees.‭ ‬Bill stood up in front of Elaine,‭ ‬his hard cock bobbing in her face.

‭"‬Suck his cock,‭"‬ Pixie whispered‭ ‬in Elaine‭'‬s ear and took a handful of the bound slave‭'‬s hair.‭ "‬Make him cum in your mouth.‭"

Elaine started licking his shaft but Pixie smacked her on the bottom.‭ "‬I said suck,‭ ‬not lick.‭"

Elaine opened her mouth and took the tip of his shaft in her mouth,‭ ‬tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum.‭ ‬She had planned on taking it slow,‭ ‬but Pixie grabbed her by the hair and forced her down on Bill‭'‬s cock,‭ ‬jamming him into her throat before she knew what was going on.‭ ‬Pixie took two handfuls of Elaine‭'‬s hair and slid her up and down Bill‭'‬s shaft.

Elaine knew she was just along for the ride at this point.‭ ‬Pixie controlled her head,‭ ‬fucking Bill‭'‬s cock with it.‭ ‬Elaine tried to resist once,‭ ‬but Pixie slapped her ass again.‭ ‬After that,‭ ‬she let Pixie control it.‭ ‬Bill just stood there while Pixie and Elaine did all the work.‭ ‬Pixie seemed to really enjoy holding Elaine‭'‬s head all the way down until she began choking and gagging.‭ ‬It was not easy,‭ ‬but Bill came and filled Elaine‭'‬s mouth with his semen.‭ ‬She gagged and managed‭ ‬to swallow most of it,‭ ‬but some spilled onto her chin.

Pixie kissed Elaine,‭ ‬licking the cum out of her mouth and licking the drops off her chin.‭ ‬Elaine was too surprised to really react.‭ ‬As soon as Pixie had cleaned off Elaine,‭ ‬Bill had Elaine clean off his shaft.‭ ‬She finished and they both began to get dressed again.

‭"‬Very nice,‭ ‬slaves,‭"‬ Bill said.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬Master,‭"‬ Pixie said.

‭"‬Thank you,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine said.

Bill led Elaine back to the table.‭ ‬Hunter had gotten another beer while they were gone and another one waited for Elaine.

‭"‬Was Elaine a good slave‭?"‬ Hunter asked.

‭"‬Yes,‭ ‬she was,‭"‬ Bill answered,‭ "‬very good.‭"‬ He smiled and patted Elaine on the cheek.

Hunter motioned for them to join him at the table.‭ ‬Elaine sat beside Hunter and Pixie happily hopped into the seat beside her.‭ ‬Elaine took her beer,‭ ‬taking a big gulp to wash down the rest of the semen in her mouth.‭ ‬Elaine did not mind sucking cock,‭ ‬it wasn‭'‬t what she was best at and she really enjoyed getting fucked more,‭ ‬she knew it was one of her‭ ‬duties as a slave.‭ ‬She was not fond of the taste,‭ ‬though.‭ ‬She liked the taste of pussy,‭ ‬but semen just did not do it for her.

Pixie rested her hand on Elaine‭'‬s thigh,‭ ‬slowly stroking Elaine‭'‬s soft skin.‭ ‬Hunter and Bill discussed the state of the current slave market,‭ ‬apparently there had been a bubble there that followed the crash of the housing market.‭ "‬The problem,‭"‬ Bill said,‭ "‬was that too many people were looking at slaves as investments instead of slaves.‭ ‬Keep in mind that I made a nice profit from it all,‭ ‬even more when I bought the same slaves back later for a quarter of the price.‭ ‬We just could not keep up with demand,‭ ‬that‭'‬s why they implemented the Roper Rules that got Roy in trouble.‭ ‬The market‭'‬s come back down,‭ ‬the huge profits are gone but I‭'‬m‭ ‬still doing well.‭"

It was all Greek to Elaine.‭ ‬She understood a few things,‭ ‬but not how it all fit together.‭ ‬She was far too distracted by Pixie‭'‬s hand moving up her thigh.‭ ‬She realized that Hunter had finished her beer then quickly downed the rest of hers as Hunter rose.

‭"‬We must be going,‭"‬ Hunter said.‭ ‬He shook hands with Bill and gave Pixie a quick kiss.‭ ‬Bill kissed Elaine and she was about to go when Pixie grabbed her collar.‭ ‬Pixie gave Elaine a long,‭ ‬deep kiss.

‭"‬See you later,‭"‬ Pixie said then let go of Elaine.

When they reached the street,‭ ‬Elaine blinked furiously until her eyes adjusted.‭ ‬She did not have much to say as they walked back to Hunter‭'‬s house.‭ ‬What did he have in store for her‭?

Hunter smiled as he walked down the street with Elaine.‭ ‬He always enjoyed stopping in at the bar.‭ ‬It was a good place to see people and catch up on any Association news.‭ ‬When he was feeling horny he could always go there and borrow someone‭'‬s slave.‭ ‬Hunter was a‭ ‬well-respected man in the Association and members were always willing to let him have some fun with their property.‭ ‬It was good to stay on Hunter‭'‬s good side,‭ ‬he was a good man if you ever needed a favor.‭ ‬The slaves seemed to enjoy it,‭ ‬too.‭ ‬There was a mystique about him,‭ ‬he was the one who caught runaways.‭ ‬Masters would tell their slaves‭ "‬if you run away,‭ ‬Hunter will get you.‭"‬ Being loaned to Hunter was something of a badge of honor for them.

He had to admit that he was a little worried about Syd and Bill.‭ ‬They were up to something and‭

They arrived back‭ ‬at the house.‭ ‬Hunter led them in and strolled into the kitchen.

‭"‬Take off your clothes,‭"‬ he said over his shoulder to Elaine.‭ "‬You won‭'‬t need them until morning.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine obeyed and soon was only in her collar.‭ ‬She was not quite sure what to make of tonight,‭ ‬but the anticipation of what was going to be done with her was almost overpowering.‭ ‬There was an attitude about Hunter that Elaine found irresistible.‭ ‬When he gave a command he did it fully expecting Elaine,‭ ‬or anyone else to obey.‭ ‬There was no threat or hint of consequence,‭ ‬there was just the knowledge that he would obey.‭ ‬Elaine had found out once or twice what would happen if she hesitated or disobeyed and that was enough.

Hunter rummaged through the cabinets in the kitchen for a moment then,‭ ‬almost absently,‭ ‬turned back to Elaine.‭ "‬Go back to the bedroom,‭"‬ he told her.‭ "‬In the top night stand drawer you will find some loose cuffs.‭ ‬Put one on each of your wrists and ankles.‭ ‬In the second drawer you will find a blue buttplug and some lube.‭ ‬Lube yourself and the plug up,‭ ‬then insert it.‭ ‬When you have finished,‭ ‬come back in here.‭"

"Yes,‭ ‬sir,‭"‬ Elaine answered.‭ ‬Hunter had already turned back to his business in the kitchen and Elaine padded on bare feet to the bedroom where Hunter had fucked her,‭ ‬and spanked her,‭ ‬earlier.

Elaine opened the top drawer of the night stand.‭ ‬It was full,‭ ‬but neatly organized.‭ ‬She pushed the pairs of cuffs aside and found four individual leather ones.‭ ‬They were padded leather cuffs,‭ ‬each about three inches wide.‭ ‬They‭ ‬did not have any chains,‭ ‬but each had a sturdy ring in it.‭ ‬They had small locks to hold them shut and Elaine did not need to ask who was going to hold the key.‭ ‬She put the wrists on first,‭ ‬shuddering and tingling slightly as each one locked shut.‭ ‬She took‭ ‬a deep breath then did her ankles.‭ ‬Between the cuffs and the collar,‭ ‬she could be secured anyway Hunter,‭ ‬or anyone else,‭ ‬wanted.‭ ‬They could do anything they wanted to her.

What Hunter had told her to do next gave her some idea of what he had in mind for her.‭ ‬She opened the second drawer.‭ ‬In it were four different butt plus,‭ ‬ranging in size from small‭ (‬pink colored‭) ‬to huge‭ (‬red‭)‬.‭ ‬She shuddered at having to put the red one in,‭ ‬she knew it would tear her to do so.‭ ‬The blue one was the second from the smallest.‭ ‬Elaine found a tube of lube in the drawer‭ (‬one of several‭) ‬and took it out,‭ ‬too.

Elaine had never actually had a buttplug in her before.‭ ‬She had never even been fucked in the ass before Roy,‭ ‬but he had certainly made up for lost time.‭ ‬Since then she had had fingers,‭ ‬one strap-on‭ (‬courtesy of Kristy‭) ‬and many cocks in her ass,‭ ‬but never a plug.‭ ‬Still,‭ ‬she knew the theory of it and what to do:‭ ‬lube it up and cram it in.‭ ‬Careful not to drip any on the rug,‭ ‬Elaine squatted and began to lube up her anus.‭ ‬She got two fingers in and circled them around,‭ ‬stretching her ring of muscle and lubing up.‭ ‬How many men would fuck her in the ass tonight‭? ‬She wondered.‭ ‬She put some more lube on and continued.‭ ‬The wetness in her pussy was distracting and she would have loved to have spent some time masturbating,‭ ‬but not without permission from Hunter.‭ ‬Finally,‭ ‬she thought she was ready and turned her attention to the plug.‭ ‬It was still pretty big and the widest part was going to hurt,‭ ‬lube or no lube.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers