Stealing from the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squirming in place, Kate knew she'd have to give the strict officer something, anything to get her to put down that wicked paddle and let her up.

'It was a punishment for violating the school's dress code! I came to school inappropriately dressed and Mr Hardwood gave me a firm reminder of the school rules,' she blurted out quickly.

'Just once?' Lindsay taunted her with a smirk.

'Twice! I was punished twice for wearing clothing that was not demure and respectful,' she mumbled.

'Ahh, now I am getting to the truth of your character. A rule-breaker? Someone who flaunts authority? A naughty little girl that needs to be punished? I wonder if your lessons with the Headmaster made a lasting impression. Let's check to see if you have made better choices today,' and with that, Lindsay placed the paddle next to Kate's face on the desk and used both hands to tug her knee-length skirt up her thighs. Thighs which were clad in sheer nude lacy stockings, to reveal her peachy posterior, now sporting a faint blush, barely covered in a cheeky-cut pair of purple silk panties.

'Oh dear, what have we here? So prim and proper on the outside and yet dressed like a wanton slut underneath. How deceitful. Oh, Kate, you must really need a firm hand to help you make good choices. Just wait until Mr Hardwood hears about this,' Lindsay giggled evilly, still stroking Kate's silky, warm flesh and scandalous underwear.

'Oh, please, PC Laweles, please don't tell him. He's already angry about this break in, he'll be furious if he hears about this too,' begged Kate, wriggling her scantily-clad bottom provocatively as her wide, brown eyes locked with Lindsay's steely blue.

'Well, maybe I could deal with it privately if you would tell me exactly what happened last night? Trust me, if you leave anything out, I will know, and you will wish you had come clean while you had the chance. You can be sure, Kate, I will get to the bottom of it!' The two firm spanks she placed on each quivering cheek driving her message home.

SEVEN - Flickering Screen

Lindsay found herself lustfully excited by all of this. She felt a growing desire, and that desire needed taking care of. She kicked one of Kate's legs, forcing her to bend over at the Headmaster's desk with her legs wantonly spread. She took her baton and touched Kate's shoulder ever so lightly. Kate turned to look, as Lindsay continued with her rather irregular interrogation, 'Where were you last night?' her voice soft and gentle.

Kate knew she was done for now, there was no point in keeping anything a secret, 'There was a party, well, it was a hen night to be more precise.' Kate tried to remember the events of last night but was not completely sure of it all. 'We had a bit too much to drink,' she blurted out.

As she spoke, she felt the baton move from her shoulder to the side of body, tracing her left breast, teasing her sensitive nipple as Lindsay interrupted her, 'A little bit too much? And where was this drinking party? In the Old Sailor's Inn perhaps?' she asked, citing the pub which was located nearest to the school.

Kate sighed as she felt the baton press against the side of her breast, 'Across the street, we had started at the Old Sailor's, but they stopped serving.' She actually had no memory of leaving but could clearly remember seeing the creepy janitor smiling at her as she passed the row of bar stools. She shook her head to shake the image from her mind's eye.

The baton continued to slide down to her well-rounded bottom, sending goosebumps up her spine. 'We talked about the school being so strict, old fashioned. For some reason I felt it was all because of Dr Fitzwilliam.' Kate felt the smooth but cold tip of the baton trace her inner thighs as Lindsay urged her to keep talking, 'I decided to pay a visit to Dr Fitzwilliam, who founded the school and ... ' she trailed off, gasping as the baton stroked against her sensitive lips.

Lindsay's mouth was dry with excitement and she had to lick her plump lips before she could speak. 'Where did you enter the school, Kate? Please be accurate, as the entrance is important.' Smirking, Lindsay nudged the baton at the barely covered entrance of Kate's sex and increased the pressure. Kate immediately gave in, gasping 'OK, I broke the window... I didn't mean to... I mean, not really!'

Despite, or maybe because of, the humiliating position Kate found herself in, she could feel her body responding to the insistent caress of the thick baton against the slippery silk of her gusset. Her mind battled with her body. Part of her was outraged that this officer of the law was abusing her power in this shocking manner, while the rest of her was a pulsing mass of need. Giving in to the sensations that were overwhelming her, Kate ground herself more firmly against the unyielding shaft, moaning wantonly as its blunt crown nudged aside the damp lace edging and slid home, causing both women to moan their pleasure.

No longer able to hold back, Lindsay peeled the silk down Kate's shapely thighs, leaving the baton lewdly wedged in her greedy pussy, while Kate freed one leg and quickly brought one knee up onto the polished surface of the desk to allow Lindsay deeper access. With one hand bracing her, Kate brought the other to her needy clit and worked it roughly, pinching and plucking it as Lindsay plunged the baton deeper, angling it in such a way that it hit that spot inside her that had her seeing stars.

While Kate was fast approaching an orgasm, Lindsay was not far behind. With her free hand she'd wriggled her tight uniform skirt up to her hips and slipped three long, slim fingers deep into her sopping channel, rocking her hips to grind her clit against the heel of her hand.

The light of the old LCD screen flickered as the school janitor entered his small office. His domain was located at the far end of the building, at the end of a rarely used hallway. It had suited him from the start, a small and sparsely lit room that contained only a wooden bookcase and desk. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days and might have looked fashionable had he not lacked the appropriate level of hygiene and expensive attire. As he stepped into his small office, his hand went through his unkept hairstyle, rearranging it without improvement.

A sly smile appeared on his weaselly face as he zoomed in on the LCD screen. The screen showed two figures, one of which was a police constable, and congratulated himself, on the brilliance of this setup. He quickly checked that the program was recording and, after confirming it was, smirked victoriously as he told himself how he was going to go and see those girls right now and lay it down! Switching off the screen, he barged out and strode off down the corridor.

Just one firm thrust away from orgasm, Kate froze with the baton lodged deep in her well-lubricated sex as her eyes met the leering gaze of the school janitor standing in the doorway. As Kate gasped in horror, Lindsay turned as well, her hand still working herself to a backdrop of obscenely wet squelches and was shocked to see the ungainly shape blocking the hallway light from entering the Headmaster's office.

Lindsay quickly wrenched the baton free of Kate's intimate embrace, causing the other woman to arch and groan loudly, and kept it parallel to her right leg, hoping against all hope that somehow, he hadn't seen too much already. When she spoke, her breathless voice revealed both her erotic excitement and surprise, 'What... what is your business, Mr Johnson?' She would soon find out that she was holding none of the trump cards. As he smiled at Lindsay his eyes sparkled, 'Well, everything in this room is my business PC Lindsay, as you'll soon find out.'

Duane entered the room, walking slowly, encircling both Kate and Lindsay like a lion might stalk its prey. 'You see, I know about you, Kate, and your little adventures,' he said darkly as he admired the beauty of Kate's semi-naked body, still leaning forward, both hands on the Headmaster's solid wooden desk, savouring the horrified look on her face. Then he turned to Lindsay, 'And what a lovely surprise to find you in here, interrogating 'poor' Ms Kissme,' his tone making it clear that he had very little sympathy for the young teacher.

Seeing the shapely officer brought back memories of his own arrest, years past but still vivid. How they had denigrated him, making him strip in front of all the other men who were being held. He could still hear the laughter and shook his head, forcing himself to return to the present.

'Yesterday's break in proves you can never be too careful, so I'm sure you are happy to hear that I put up cameras inside the school. They are very discrete; you probably didn't even notice them. You should know, nothing happens in this school without me knowing about it. Think on that, girls,' he growled ominously before walking over to Lindsay, stopping only mere inches from where she was standing.

All this time Kate hadn't moved a muscle but the horror that this awful man might have witnessed her punishment and subsequent mastery by PC Laweles on this very desk was just too much to bear, but as she started to straighten her back, his voice was loud and angry, 'Stay!', and with that Kate meekly resumed the position.

Lindsay was trying to make sense of the situation she had gotten herself in, again. She knew she was out-manoeuvred when Duane looked right in her eyes as he asked, 'What would your boss say if he were to see the tape I have of you, plunging that baton into poor Ms Kissme? Apparently, he doesn't seem to like you very much, or so I have been told.' Lindsay knew that the Superintendent had been waiting exactly for something like this, and now he would have it.

Before she could consider the hopelessness of her situation her heard him say, 'Strip!'

EIGHT - Predator and Prey

Both women looked at each other. Despite the similarities in their situation, their demeanours were very different. Kate had clearly accepted that her role was to submit to the most dominant figure in the room, which at this time was the janitor who'd always given her the creeps, so she had already meekly started to undo the buttons on her tightly buttoned blouse, allowing her generous lace-clad breasts to spill out. Lindsay's face, on the other hand, portrayed a mixture of fury and horror. Fury that this greasy little man had dared to blackmail her, and horror that he could, in fact, wield this level of power over her. If his tape were to reach her Superintendent, it would end her promising career in the Force. She didn't intend to stay in the traffic division all her life and had plans to make Detective before she reached thirty. If this got out, she'd lose her position and end up going viral on Pornhub. No, that was not going to happen, not on her shift. She'd do what she had to in this godforsaken room, then she'd destroy the tape and take this vile worm of a man down.

Lindsay fixed the janitor with a glare as she, too, unbuttoned her uniform shirt and skirt and stood there, unbowed, in her regulation black sports bra and boy short undies, tights and sensible shoes.

Duane smirked at the defiance he saw in the young officer's eyes. He was in no hurry for the action to commence, instead savouring the slow reveal of tantalising feminine skin with each item of clothing that the reluctant girls were forced to remove.

His gaze turned to Kate as she finally shimmied her tight pencil skirt over her curvaceous hips until gravity took it to puddle at her ankles. Now both girls were down to their underwear, and what a lovely contrast it was. Kate's ensemble of moist, purple silk panties, which Duane noticed wryly she'd tugged back into place, matching lacy bra and suspender belt clipped to sheer nude stockings, was the stuff of fantasy. However, it was not enough, and not what he had ordered. Both girls needed to understand that what he said must be followed to the letter, or else there would be consequences.

'I said, strip! That means everything. If each of you is not as naked as the day you were born in the next 10 seconds, I will put that paddle to work on both of you. I might not spend much time in the gym,' he growled, patting his sagging paunch, 'But you can be sure that my arm is stronger than yours and I am definitely more motivated.'

Both women were frozen for a second as his words sunk in, but when he started counting down, lace, silk and sensible stretch cotton rained to the floor at his feet until both women were completely bare.

Oh yes, thought Duane, this is how my life was supposed to be. Master of two beautiful women who had no choice but to do anything he demanded, anywhere his imagination took him. And he had a very creative imagination. You couldn't spend as much time as he did on questionable porn sites without getting an idea or two.

Duane feasted his eyes on the two very different, very beautiful girls. The fact that Kate's head was down - long, dark hair partially hiding her blazing cheeks, her arms wrapped around herself in a futile gesture of self-preservation - made him feel immensely powerful and filled him with masculine satisfaction, like an apex predator having cornered his helpless prey.

However, there was also something rather delightful about taking down a stronger opponent, and with Lindsay glaring at him, standing tall and unabashed with her arms held stiffly at her sides, hands clenched, Duane knew the thrill of meeting his match in a battle of wills and ultimately besting her.

And to the winner go the spoils...

'Very nice, girls. Oh yes, I think we're going to have a lot of fun.' He smiled widely, his crooked, nicotine-stained teeth evident, 'Kate, move your arms now, love, and show me those glorious tits and that pretty face. I want to take a good look at what I own. Oh yeah, much better. Yes,' he leered, 'I always knew it, you've got quite the handful to play with, haven't you? And who would have thought a quiet, prim little Fitzwilliam teacher would shave her bush? You're really quite a slut, aren't you? I bet that's why the Headmaster has taken such an interest in you,' he raised an eyebrow and smirked cruelly.

'And you,' he turned his gaze as he continued, drinking in Lindsay's pale, silky skin, 'Collar and cuffs match - turns out all that red hair is natural then. Nice. Always liked a fiery redhead; got a thing for freckles, me. I reckon you could be a bit of a handful, but I'm up for the challenge,' he boasted smugly.

'Well now, looks like we're ready to play!' he rubbed his crotch lasciviously as his mind raced through the many pornographic scenes he'd dreamed one day he'd make reality. 'You girls were having quite a time when I so rudely interrupted you, so I think it would only be right and chivalrous to let you get back to it. Right, Lindsay... I can call you Lindsay can't I, PC Laweles? I think surely, we're friendly enough to be on first name terms now, eh?' he chuckled at his little joke, 'Lindsay, you go round to the back that desk there and hop up on top, facing the Headmaster's chair. Yes, like that. Now, lie back, that's right, scootch back a bit so your head is right here, next to me, and your feet are on the arms of his chair. Go on, now, make yourself comfy.' Lindsay seethed silently as she got herself into position.

'OK now, Kate, I'll help you up this side,' he said, grasping Kate's hips and heaving her up onto the surface of the desk, forcing her peachy ass to rub against his crotch in the process, 'That's it, onto your hands and knees now and crawl your way down her body until your knees are level with her lovely pert tits and your legs are tucked under her arms. Bloody 'ell, Kate you should see yourself from my angle, but then, I'm sure you've got a pretty tasty view from where you are too. After all, your face is almost buried in Lindsay's luxurious fiery bush. Well, love, don't keep the lady waiting, you'd better get to work. I saw how juicy that snatch was when I came in and it's not going to lick itself!'

Kate groaned in mortification, both at the demeaning position that this disgusting man had put her in and the unrestricted view of her most private areas that she knew it was affording him, and the task that he'd demanded of her. She'd never been with woman, never even considered going down on one. In fact, she'd always shied away from even kissing a man after he'd been feasting between her own thighs as she'd always been rather disgusted by the idea of tasting her own juices. And now, she was expected to lap at the honey that was evident, glistening as it coated the tops of Lindsay's toned thighs and damp, pouting pussy. She lifted her head and turned back to Duane to try desperately to beg for clemency.

'But I've never...,' her voice suddenly muffled as Duane's big, sweaty hand grasped her hair and forced her head firmly between Lindsay's thighs, forcing their soft lips to meet in a parody of a lover's kiss. As Kate gasped in shock at the sudden move, her lips parted involuntarily, and she inhaled a mouthful of fragrant nectar. Choking, she swallowed, realising it was nowhere near as bad as she'd imagined. In fact, as it turned out, Lindsay tasted quite delectable. The other woman's low moan and slight rocking of her hips betraying that fact that she'd enjoyed the all-too-brief touch too. Ah, well, though Kate, really, how different was it from giving head to a man? Lindsay was a very beautiful woman and they obviously had chemistry. Also, if she was busy pleasing Lindsay then at least she wasn't having to service the creepy janitor. Plus, receiving cunnilingus was Kate's favourite pastime in all the world, so surely, she could excel at this if she put her mind to it. Ever the dedicated professional, Kate got to work with new resolve.

Lindsay found herself unable to hold back the low mewl of pleasure as Kate's enthusiastic lips locked around her needy bud. This slip did not go unnoticed by Duane, who was drinking in the scene like a parched man at an oasis, 'Oh yeah, Lindsay, you're enjoying that, aren't you? Is Kate's little kitten tongue reaching all those sensitive places you were just finger blasting? Well, doesn't seem fair to let you have all the fun, does it? Poor Kate is being neglected. I'll give you a choice, either you can repay the favour with your tongue or you can use your baton on her again. Gotta say, it was pretty hot seeing how you made her take that thick, hard length in her tight little hole'. At the mention of the baton, Kate's empty pussy clenched, almost winking in its eagerness be filled. 'Yeah, thought so, baton it is.'

Duane slapped the baton into Lindsay outstretched hand and helped her to guide it into Kate's dripping hole, leaving it to her to adjust the angle and begin slipping it in and out, more firmly and deeper as Kate's excited moans spurred her on.

Fuck! This was the most erotic thing Duane had ever seen in his disappointingly uneventful life. It was definitely hotter than any of the porn films he'd watched, with plastic-enhanced actresses faking their way through a scene. This was really happening, right in front of him, with all the accompanying sensory overload of sights, sounds and the scents of two obviously aroused women working each other to a state of sexual frenzy. Despite how reluctant they had been to start, now it seemed they had both forgotten him entirely, and were in a lust-bubble of their own. He could have called the whole thing off and left and they would have still continued, each driven only by their need to climax.

Duane had long since pulled out his short, stubby prick and had been stroking himself vigorously to the delightful tableau in front of him, however there was no way he was going to sit back passively and not get a piece of this action. Without stopping the girls in their play, it took only a little rearranging to angle Lindsay's head, so it was lying backwards off the front edge of the desk.