Stealing from the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'OK ladies, assume the position. Side by side over my desk. I want to see your legs together, up on your toes, presenting those naughty rumps high for their birching.'

Kate and Lindsay slowly bent themselves over the desk, heads to the side looking into one another's eyes. Lindsay could see how scared Kate was and reached over to clutch the trembling girl's hand. Kate mouthed her thanks then closed her eyes tightly as the Headmaster stepped up behind them.

Mr Hardwood feasted his eyes on the two shapely female posteriors laid out before him. Kate's well-rounded, soft orbs he'd enjoyed twice before and they didn't disappoint this time, still blushing pink from his earlier spanking. Lindsay's, however, were a new treat. High and pert like a ripe, juicy peach, he couldn't wait to see how well they coloured under his ministrations. With her long, toned legs, her back was well-arched, pushing her delectable ass high, allowing a glimpse of her plump shaved lips to peep out. Kate, on the other hand was shorter, and although her bottom was clearly displayed, he was not afforded the same visual of her womanly charms. Clearly, this needed to be rectified!

Reaching for the thick, leather-bound book of school rules that he had made Kate read from during her previous appointment with his cane, Mr Hardwood placed it in front of his desk and made Kate step up on to it. Much better. Her fresh young cunt was now on display, already glistening with the evidence of her arousal. She may well be dreading this punishment, but at some level, her body was very much looking forward to it!

To work, then. Addressing both sets of cheeks, he continued, 'Ms Kissme, PC Laweles, you will each receive twenty strokes of the birch, delivered in sets of five. It is my sincere hope that having a well-thrashed bottom will help you to remember the proper decorum and behaviour fitting for two young ladies in positions of responsibility.' The Headmaster balanced each rod across the corresponding women's back.

'I shall start with you, Ms Kissme, as I feel that my previous attentions to your discipline should have been enough to deter you from such a shocking lapse in judgement. I see now that you need a somewhat firmer lesson. Now, up on your toes, and lift your bottom to receive its correction.' And, with that, Mr Hardwood picked up her ribbon-bound rod and laid on the first wicked stroke.

Thwack!

Kate felt the tremendous explosion across her nether cheeks and screamed in shock, instinctively lifting her head and chest from the desk. The small bundle imparted a fiery sting across both cheeks, and down the tops of her thighs.

'Settle, now, Ms Kissme. You have four to go in this set and I shall be forced to retake the stroke if you break position.'

It took all of Kate's willpower to force her face and chest back down on the cool surface of the desk and raise up onto her toes to offer her bottom up for its next stroke.

Mr Hardwood had never seen the effects of a birch first-hand, and as a scholar he was intrigued by the way the finer twigs had managed to wrap around all the curves and secret places that Kate had offered up, leaving a network of slightly raised red lines across the entirety of Kate's pale bottom. As a hot-blooded man, however, his gaze was drawn to her pouting pussy that seemed to have borne at least some of the sting and had started to swell and blossom moistly.

Quickly finishing the final four in this first set, Kate moaned, bucked and writhed until she lay panting on the desk. The Headmaster gently laid her warmed rod across her back and moved behind Lindsay. 'Ms Kissme, you may rest with your feet flat until it is time for your next set. PC Laweles, assume the position.'

Lindsay was determined to take her punishment stoically, but when that first stroke set her skin on fire, she felt like she'd sat in a hornet's nest and a small moan escaped her lips. Gripping Kate's hand tighter, she closed her eyes and endured the next four, biting the knuckles of her free hand to keep from making another sound.

'Well done, PC Laweles. You took that set well. You may now rest a moment while I attend once more to Ms Kissme,' Mr Hardwood praised as he rested her own rod across her back and returned to Kate, who moaned in dread at having to endure more of the stinging stripes on her already throbbing buttocks.

And so it went on. Four times the women had to raise their burning cheeks for the kiss of the birch and four times the Headmaster painted them with the deep red lines of correction.

By the time the last stroke fell, both women were sobbing onto the leather inlay on the surface of the desk. Mr Hardwood surveyed his work and congratulated himself on a job well done. Both girls' once-creamy cheeks were now blushing red all over with fiery lines crisscrossing their entirety and the backs of their thighs. Their delicate feminine lips had not escaped punishment and were striped, swollen and pouting.

'You may rise, but no rubbing. The sting you are feeling is to remind you of the seriousness of your crimes. I want you to remember the pain of this thorough birching next time you are tempted to believe that the rules do not apply to you.'

Both women rose stiffly, wincing as their movement stretched their swollen skin. As Kate turned to Lindsay, still hiccoughing and sniffling from her punishment, the other woman held open her arms and, uncaring of their nudity, Kate threw herself into Lindsay's embrace. Both women finding solace in their other's arms.

TWELVE - Scratching an Itch

Mr Hardwood found the scene quite touching and not a little arousing, as the woman's breasts gently rubbed and pressed together as they comforted one another. However, the punishment was not over yet.

'That's quite enough of that,' he admonished firmly, 'There is still one further part to your punishment. '

Both women turned their tear-stained faces to him in horror. 'But, but Mr Hardwood. Please! You've birched us most harshly. Surely, we've been punished enough,' pleaded Kate. She looked the picture of a penitent sinner; her bottom lip was swollen and pouty from how she'd bitten it during her punishment and tear tracks stained her flushed cheeks. The occasional choked sob still punctuated her breaths and her breasts jiggled enticingly with each halting inhalation.

'I believe I told you that you were going to be birched and nettled, Ms Kissme. You have indeed been birched, but you have yet to feel the kiss of the nettles. Now, I need you both back over my desk, but this time, lying on your backs, hugging your knees to your chests.'

The horror of what was about to happen made Kate burst into fresh tears as she took position, hissing as her exquisitely sore bottom pressed against the unrelenting surface of the desk, made worse as the position of her legs stretched and tugged at the welts.

Lindsay, on the other hand, was outraged that this man was going to attack her with stinging nettles, after already having to endure such a severe chastisement. 'You've got to be kidding! You can't do this to us, it's barbaric!' she yelled.

The Headmaster looked on impassively as he took the phone from his suit pocket. 'Have you changed your mind Constable Laweles? I am quite happy to place that call now, although I'm sure your Superintendent won't appreciate being called so late.'

Cursing inaudibly, Lindsay assumed the demeaning position beside Kate and pulled her knees high, revealing her most intimate areas to the Headmaster's inspection.

Mr Hardwood donned the thick glove once more and took up the bunch of nettles, smiling as he saw their fresh, green leaves bore thousands of tiny, stiff, stinging hairs. Yes, he thought, these will do nicely.

Once again starting with Kate, Mr Hardwood ordered her to 'Spread!' then stroked the plants up and down her womanly furrow five times, making sure to catch her raised clit, delicate inner petals and her dusky rosebud. Kate squealed as the hairs raised a burning rash which itched dreadfully. 'Hands!' he demanded sharply as Kate's hands left her knees on a mission to rub and soothe her tormented pussy. Quickly she returned them to position, writhing and humping her hips in a futile attempt to gain some relief.

Lindsay was soon equally tormented, as her most delicate areas were set on fire by the evil prickly stings of this torturous plant.

'Now ladies, do you think that you have learned your lesson?' intoned the smugly satisfied Headmaster.

'Oh, yes, Sir. I really have. I promise I will never, ever do anything like that again,' gasped Kate, desperately relieved to have survived her punishment and made amends to her Headteacher.

'And you, PC Laweles? Are you grateful for the opportunity to pay your penance for your sins?'

'I am grateful. Thank you, Headmaster,' she forced out.

'Well then, your punishment is now concluded, and you may rub,' he said magnanimously.

Both woman's fingers went straight to their burning pussies, rubbing and stroking the prickling flesh in a desperate attempt to soothe the sting. Unfortunately, the pain continued, and all the rubbing succeeded in doing was to whip each of them into a frenzy of sexual arousal that their efforts alone were incapable of assuaging.

Kate moaned in frustration. 'Please, I need ...' her hand rubbing frantically at her engorged button.

'What do you need, Ms Kissme? How can I help?' asked Mr Hardwood lasciviously as he stroked his turgid length through the wool of his suit trousers.

'I need you! I need to be filled with your thick cock! Please, Sir, it hurts so badly!'

Unbuckling his belt and releasing his throbbing member, Mr Hardwood stepped closer. 'But what about poor PC Laweles? Surely you must know she's suffering too?'

Kate groaned as she turned to Lindsay, 'What do you need? We could share?' she said hopefully.

Lindsay had had enough of dick tonight. After swallowing Duane's length from both ends, she had no urge to take on more man meat any time soon. However, her pussy was burning, and she knew just how to soothe it, 'I want you, Kate. I want to feel your little kitten tongue lapping at my cream. Please, Kate. Kiss it all better.'

Seeing that Kate would be the meat in their sandwich, Mr Hardwood quickly took charge to arrange their naked bodies to his liking. Lindsay, he placed lengthways across his desk, lying back with her knees up and her thighs spread just as wide as she could, not wanting anything other than Kate's soft tongue to touch her enflamed folds. Kate came next, and was helped up over the desk, her breasts pressing against the cool surface as her hands wrapped around Lindsay's soft thigs, her mouth a kiss away from the other woman's needy lips. Mr Hardwood, took a firm hold of Kates' hips, balanced as they were over the side of the desk, and positioned her to his liking - her toes balanced on the infamous rule book to ensure her flaming red petals were well displayed between her sizzling striped cheeks. Both women were moaning in discomfort and undulating their hips as they waited impatiently for his word to allow them to take the relief they so desperately needed.

In the end, no word was spoken, but Mr Hardwood's deep thrust into Kates well-lubricated channel, and her muffled cry as she gasped into Lindsay's needy folds signalled the start of a frenzied bout of sexual congress that saw all three participants thrusting, grinding, lapping and sucking their way to a shared hedonistic climax of Bacchanalian proportions.

When all three had regained their breath, Mr Hardwood quickly righted his clothing and sat heavily behind his desk, watching languidly as the two women hurriedly dressed, wincing and hissing as clothing rubbed again irritated skin.

'Well, what happens now?' asked Lindsay. 'We've taken our punishment so we're all square, right? What are you going to do about the Superintendent?'

'And Duane?' chipped in Kate. 'He blackmailed us, and he'll do it again!'

Mr Hardwood got out his phone. 'Don't worry about that vile little man. He's fired and I'll make sure he never works in an educational institution again. He blackmailed and abused two... perhaps not 'innocent' women, but certainly vulnerable, and if he tries anything then you have the tape, which certainly must show you were at the very least coerced. PC Laweles, you can conclude your verbal report that it must have been local youths and I'll phone the Superintendent and say that I am happy for the investigation to be closed.'

Kate closed her eyes, close to tears of relief as, just as she'd hoped, Mr Hardwood came to her rescue. Lindsay just glared and nodded, finally happy to put this whole thing behind her. She'd welcome her mundane duties in the traffic division if this is what detective work was like on a daily basis.

Mr Hardwood had already dialled Duane's number and was leaving a strongly worded message to let him know that his services were no longer required and not to expect a reference after his criminal actions had served to terminate his employment at the esteemed Fitzwilliam School.

The message went straight to voicemail, although Duane had heard his phone ringing. But, sitting in his office with just the blue flickering light from his CCTV monitor, Duane was too busy to pick up. His hands were full. After all, it was no small task to stroke yourself to completion while ensuring that his latest tape, the best yet in his opinion, was backed up and saved to the cloud.

It was fair to say that Duane loved his job and had no intention of ever letting it go.