Stealing from the Headmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she felt her head being moved, Lindsay opened her eyes and took in the sight of Duane's unwashed member, grasped firmly in his pudgy hand, looming into her vision. Opening her mouth to exclaim angrily, Lindsay found herself silenced as it was suddenly plugged. Despite how small Duane's member had looked beneath his sagging stomach, Lindsay was surprised, and not a little disgusted, to feel it stretching her lips and filling her mouth, almost, but not quite, reaching the back of her throat.

'Fuck, yesss, like that, sweetheart. Suck me good, oh yeah!' As Duane groaned his pleasure, he grasped Lindsay's face in both hands and pulled her more firmly against his unruly, unwashed forest of greying pubes and low-hung, sagging balls.

While Lindsay did her best to protest against this shocking invasion of her mouth, all her agitated movements seemed to do was undulate her hips and splayed sex against Kate's heavenly tongue and lips, whipping her into an even greater frenzy. In turn, Lindsay worked Kate's channel harder and faster with the baton, which by now was making obscene slurping sounds with each thrust and dripping its frothing cream down to splash wetly against Lindsay's throat and chest.

With each of them too occupied to talk, for a time the chorus of masculine grunts, feminine moans and wet sounds of sex was the only noise in the otherwise silent school. However, this erotic soundtrack was broken by Lindsay's muffled scream as Kate sucked hard on her clit. As she thrust her hips up one final time, Lindsay jerked the baton wildly to batter against Kate's sensitive cervix as an orgasm of epic proportions washed over them both. The incredible vibrations from Lindsay's cry, coupled with the visual of Kate's thighs quivering as her pussy swallowed the baton to the hilt, was all it took to push Duane over the edge into his own oblivion, emptying himself into Lindsay's tight, hot throat with a series of erratic, uncoordinated thrusts.

NINE - Coercion

In silence, the trio had left the Headmaster's office and headed home. Each reliving the sexual escapades at the hands of Duane, the school's janitor no less, in a different way. Duane was simply elated and couldn't stop smiling as he tried to shift his hard on from left to right as he spent the rest of the evening watching the recordings over and over again.

Kate was disoriented and confused after she was forced to go down on Lindsay. After returning home in her car, she spent a good few minutes staring out the into the distance, trying to recoil from a toxic mix of conflicted feelings. Of all people, Duane! If it had only been Mr Hardwood! She felt shame, regret and her arousal collide as she buried her face in her hands, trying to shake the image of Lindsay being passively throat-fucked, her firm breasts bouncing as they moved in unison. Her pussy twitched slightly as the memory of Lindsay masterfully working her over with the baton returned to her.

Lindsay was still driving home at that time, the sound of her aging Golf drowning out most of her mixed emotions except for one, payback. After she had returned home, she immediately took a shower and changed into black stretchy jeans that hugged her legs like a second skin, a dark blue vest and a pair of running shoes. She dumped several items onto her bedcover, stood back, using both hands to tie her wavy red hair into a ponytail. One by one she went over the items she considered bringing with her. The baton looked enticing, but she decided against it, too conspicuous and big to carry around. Her delicate hand hovered over a hunting knife she was once given, which she only ever used to cut open cardboard boxes, only to arrive at her police issue handcuffs.

A sly smile appeared on her face as she imagined Duane handcuffed to a chair as she held the razor-sharp hunting knife to his throbbing arteries. She schooled herself to be extra careful this time, what remembering a slimy character he was. He may be unfit but who knew what went on inside that unsanitary head of his? Memories of his twitching, hard cock and his sagging balls moving ever closer to her gasping mouth, tightened her grip on the handle of the knife. She had made up her mind. It had to be tonight, otherwise, who knew where this video tape would end up.

The very last item was the most obvious one, a small set of pins and hooks, used to pick locks. All three items went into a small leather backpack which she swung over shoulder as she left the house. Under cover of the night, she left by car.

As soon as the headlights illuminated the school entrance, she switched them off. The car rolled into the parking lot and slowly came to a stop. As silently as was possible, she got out and headed for the service entrance. Knowing full well the alarm system would be activated, she decided to take no unnecessary risks. The alarm system was old, relying on simple electronics. Like a cat in the night, she moved alongside the main building. She pressed herself against the service entrance door and listened. All quiet, she thought to herself and kept her ear to the door until she was certain of it.

From her pocket she pulled out a metal shim and placed it between the door and the frame. Now she used the hooks and picks to open the lock. Her delicate but strong hands managed to open the lock before even a minute had passed. She pushed against the door and it opened slightly, the metallic shim separated and maintained contact, bypassing the alarm. She slid between the door and the frame and gently closed the door without locking it again.

The hallway was dark, and it was eerily quiet. Lindsay stepped through the hallway and kept to one side of it, sliding her left hand against the wall in order to guide her through the darkness. All the time she was on the lookout for Duane, occasionally waiting and listening.

Finally, she could see the door to his office. Her heart rate went up and she dried her sweaty hands on the fabric of her jeans. She wondered if he was still inside the building and whether he would be in his office. He could be inside, probably behind his computer. If she had to, she would take him down she thought, and made sure her knife and handcuffs were still within easy reach.

Lindsay's hand wrapped around the doorknob and slowly she twisted it, unlocking the door. She noticed a light was on inside and as the door slowly opened far enough to peek inside, it appeared empty. The screen was off, only some terminal lights illuminated the dark office that Duane occupied during the day. She stepped carefully through the room and headed towards the computer that held all surveillance data.

As her hands ran across the cool metal of the computer frame, the screen switched on and to her surprise, she saw her own image staring back at her. A still from earlier that day, as she lay naked on her back, swallowing Duane's entire length. As she quickly reached for the power off button, out of the darkness a hand, holding a piece of noxious-smelling cloth, covered her mouth. Ferociously she struggled against the hand, but she was tightly held, feeling the power drain from her legs as the darkness enveloped her entirely.

When she came to, a light hovered in front of her. Slowly she realised that her arms were caught behind her. Not only her arms, but also her hands were firmly held together by some unknown force. Her brain cells slowly came online, struggling as they discovered one bewildering situation after another. Why was it that her legs refused to move, what could be stopping them from their normal function?

As the sedative started to wear off, she suddenly started to panic. 'Who, where are you! I am a Police Constable!' she shouted. She was restrained to the only office chair in Duane's little cabinet with her own handcuffs. Her dark blue vest had been removed together with her tight jeans.

Duane moved into view, 'A Police Constable?! Really, and for how long do you think you will be a police constable, Lindsay Laweles?' Now he was standing right in front of her, his face a mere few inches away from hers, she felt his breath as he spoke, 'I have you breaking into the school, your whole journey is on tape from the moment you drove onto the school car park until you reached the end of this hallway!' He licked his lips as he paused to catch his breath, 'I am quite sure you never got permission to do anything of the sort, did you?'

Not expecting or receiving an answer, he merely chuckled as he pulled out the knife she had brought along. He played with it for a bit, feeling the weight of it and appreciating the sharpness of the blade, 'Not a sign of friendliness is it? Such a knife looks very dangerous.' Lindsay noticed his somewhat sweaty face, his hair sticking to his forehead.

He wasn't wearing his normal attire. Instead of the grey blue jacket and trousers he had to wear during working hours, he now was wearing a UCLA t-shirt and jeans. It wasn't an improvement, but Lindsay was immediately absorbed by Duane's next move. He lay the knife against her neck, the cold steel causing beads of sweat to form on her upper lip. 'Nervous, cop?' he smiled, a menacing gesture which was not giving her the idea that this was just going to end with a simple goodbye.

He moved the knife down towards her left breast and slipped it underneath her strap as he continued, 'You should be, you might lose it all.' The knife lay against the soft curve of her firm breast and with every breath she could feel the sharp edge against her delicate skin. 'You might lose it all, but not if you play your cards right. You see Lindsay, I may be a school janitor, but I am not stupid. You could make my life very difficult, but then I could make yours equally miserable. You play along and you get to walk out of here with all the video evidence you so desperately wanted.'

Lindsay couldn't believe that she had actually managed to make her dire situation even worse than it had been a mere few hours ago. The knife moved, putting a lot of stress on the delicate material of her sports bra, 'Do we have deal?' Duane asked.

Lindsay couldn't see a way out and simply nodded her head slowly, not fully realising what it had been she had just agreed to. Duane repeated the question, 'Do we have a deal?! I want to hear you say it, Lindsay!'

Her eyes widened as she spoke, 'We have a deal,' the words flowing across her lips as though they weren't her own. With a single cut the knife sliced through the dark material, releasing her firm breast for Duane to feast on. He immediately moved in and started suckling on her exposed nipple.

Lindsay closed her eyes and tried to block her body responding to the incessant sucking and licking. Duane stopped briefly as he pulled the bra towards him, slashing it through the middle, sending it off into the darkness. Greedily he grabbed her other breast and just played with the firmness of her female curves. Gripping her sensitive nipples, he twisted them painfully hard. 'Ahh! That hurts!', she protested.

Duane smiled, 'What is it? Want to back out of our deal?' but Lindsay merely avoided his gaze and bit her lower lip as he continued to torment her. A light blush appeared on her pretty face as her body continued to respond to Duane's stimulation of her nipples. She wanted to fight it, but her own handcuffs prevented any possibility of escape and she started to wonder what Duane would do if he got bored playing with her boobs. No sooner had the thought appeared and he stopped the twisting, sucking and slobbering.

She swallowed as he started to unbutton his jeans before dropping them to the floor. His light blue underwear, dotted with little brown bears, seemed more than surreal and made her smile. Somewhat annoyed, Duane pulled them down hard, his stubby manhood swinging wildly as he stepped out of his trunks. With his left hand he grabbed her wavy red hair, pulling her head back and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

No sooner had his tongue violated her mouth, he broke their kiss of madness off and steered her warm, wet lips towards his twitching, hard cock. She had been determined to find absolutely no joy in whatever Duane had planned for her, but her body had betrayed her, filling her with lustful sensations, only slightly dulled by her determination not to feel them. Now her lips were racing towards the gleaming red tip, on which she thought she saw the stickiness of precum.

As she reluctantly opened her mouth, the round head pressed past her sweet, young lips, sliding across her warm, wet tongue. As Duane shoved his entire length down her throat, and she knew she had nowhere to go. At first, he eagerly guided her head over his swollen dick until she was hitting his pubic hair with her nose. His saggy balls were hitting her chin as the taste of his excitement filled her mouth. Then he let her go, his voice hoarse with excitement as he commanded, 'Now you go and suck me off good, police constable.'

For a moment she was motionless, just keeping his cock in her mouth. As before, she had very few other options. Suck him off? Well, being forced meant that at least she could blame him for everything. Actively participating wasn't what she had in mind.

As Duane noticed Lindsay's reluctance, he grabbed her breasts and pinched each nipple between his thumb and finger. The sharp mixture of pain and arousal jolted her brain, sending her body forward, sucking hard on Duane's rock-hard cock. As she pushed herself forward to swallow him, her arms were stretched uncomfortably behind the back rest and her firm breasts rocked back and forth.

Duane looked down on Lindsay, madness in his eyes, as he saw her eagerly gobble down his entire length. Just to see her with her delicate but strong frame and her silky-smooth skin, right there in his office, on her knees nearly made him lose it and shoot all he had right down her throat. Just in time he pulled his oversensitive throbbing head from her warm and wet lips.

Lindsay looked up at him and waited for his next move. Duane unsteadily moved around as though he was drunk, and in a way he was. I need time, I can't lose it now, it's too soon, he thought to himself. He reached for the handcuffs and lifted Lindsay forward and she collapsed onto the wooden floor, her behind sticking up and one cheek on the floor. She had no idea where Duane was, except that he had stepped behind her. Oh, this is it, he's going to fuck me, and I actually agreed to it. What is even worse, he will find out how excited I have gotten!

As Duane sank to his knees, she closed her eyes, hoping that in the dimly lit room he would not see her gleaming lips. The cool night air lessened the impending orgasm slightly. While one hand landed on her smooth round cheek, the other reached for her warm lips and the moment he brushed her well-shaved mound she swallowed hard. His chubby fingers ran from her clit to her sensitive entrance.

To his surprise Duane found Lindsay more than turned on - she was soaking wet! - and slipped a finger between her lips, dipping into her and finding her warmth. A smothered moan escaped from her and her heart started racing as his finger found her clit. He continued to work her over and tease her more and more, making her moans louder and bolder, until he suddenly plunged two fingers deep inside of her. Lindsay's eyes opened wide and sent a deep groan through the tiny office.

Duane enjoyed playing with his own sex slave, it was what he had always dreamt of. With his chubby fingers he managed to bring her closer and closer to an impending sexual explosion and, once he thought he had almost sent her over the edge, he stopped, leaving her struggling, wanton and frustrated. The same look appeared on his face, the look he had when he first found Lindsay interrogating Kate - fox-like.

Duane panted as he hoarsely spoke, 'Say it!' Lindsay struggled at first to understand but soon she realised what he wanted from her. Again, he repeated the same command, 'Say it!' Say you want it!' but she couldn't say it. She wanted release and if he had simply slipped the red, hot tip of his hard dick into her, she would not have protested but now, she choked on the words.

Not impressed with her silence, Duane raised the stakes, 'I need you to say it... ', his thumb, coated with her juices traced her butt and found her rosebud. She inhaled sharply and heard his voice, 'Say it! Say you want it.' Her brain was on fire, she couldn't bear to beg this dreadful man for his cock, but there was no way she could allow him to play any further with her untried hole! 'Fuck me, Duane, fuck me, I want it!' she groaned almost inaudibly.

'That is more like it, but that is not very polite is it? Is that how it goes in the police?' Lindsay closed her eyes and now that she had crossed that last line, she didn't care anymore.

'Please fuck me, Sir! I really want it deep inside of me!' surprising herself as she heard herself say those last words. Duane gripped her slim waist and steered his aching hard-on to her wet, sweet pussy. She felt the tip nudge against her and then push itself inside. Within a couple of strokes, he was fucking her slowly to the hilt. Her tight lips locking onto his hard shaft made him pick up the pace. In the spur of the moment, he grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him, his balls slapping against her mound, sending the sound of sloppy sex through the hallways.

Lindsay felt exited and humiliated at the same time. She was not the sort of girl that gave up or gave in but to be coerced and conquered like this was a whole new experience. Duane couldn't hold out for much longer, trying his best to savour this moment for as long as his willpower could allow him. She felt his cock banging against her sweet spot and as he pulled her hair, she violently came, temporarily losing control of her body. Duane lost it as soon as she did, sending his seed deep inside of her with long slow strokes, ending with collapsing onto her backside. He felt her pussy quiver as the orgasm died down.

Time seemed to have taken on a different thickness, slowing down and keeping their thoughts from forming. They snapped out of their embrace once his flaccid cock slipped outside of her. Putting on his pants and shirt, Duane patted her on the ass almost fondly, 'Best fuck I've had all year, sweetheart,' he said dumping the keys on the floor, right next to her, just before he left the office.

TEN - Kate Comes Clean

Across town, Kate was oblivious to Lindsay's ordeal, wrapped up as she was in her own torment. As soon as she'd arrived home, she'd stripped off her clothes and run a scalding hot shower, scrubbing every inch of her skin raw in an effort to feel clean again. What had happened to her tonight was wrong. PC Laweles had no right to abuse her power when she interrogated her. And when Duane - surely the most vile man she had ever met - arrived and caught them in the act, oh, she could have died from the shame. But being honest, which Kate did strive to be - even just with herself - while her mind had protested, her body had betrayed her. A part of her had got a sick kind of thrill out of the creepy janitor controlling the beautiful police officer, even when it involved her own humiliation. OK, she admitted reluctantly to herself, especially when it involved her own humiliation. And when she'd felt Lindsay come hard on her lips, her silky, wet pussy fluttering on her tongue as her mouth and throat was bathed in the other woman's sweet cunt honey, that had tipped her into the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Grabbing the body wash, Kate's hand slipped between her thighs as her throbbing button tempted her to relive the encounter. Her pussy was tender and still slightly swollen from the hard shafting it had endured from Lindsay's baton, but somehow that slight hurt only added to her excitement.