All Comments on 'Stealth Camping'

by knowsbetterxx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Someone is a camping with Steve fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent first story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't often give a 5, but this one deserved it. Fucking an eager sister is so fucking hot. Just one notch below an eager mother. Now, I have to check out your other stories. BIB. Bareback is better.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Cheers. Frankie

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

More please, Really good story please keep going. I want to read about all the camping they do and what else they get up to when not camping. top story for your first, well done

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Nice first start, keep going.

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Good job! Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 2 and beyond thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, the whole idea of camping when it's so hot is silly, I tried it. We went to the sand dunes to ride 4 wheelers, planned to sleep in the bed of the truck on a blow up mattress, it was hot we were sweating, she was in shorts & tank top. As we laid there I got horny & started playing, she pushed me away, "it's too hot". I wouldn't stop, I pulled her shorts off, with her resisting. I pushed my face into her pussy, she tried to push me away, "I'm too sweaty". I managed to get my tongue to her slit, That calmed her down, soon she was wiggling around as I lapped up the combination of sweat & pussy juice ! After she came on my face, I got up & said "let's find a motel" AC felt much better than 100* heat !

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

I love nude hiking and camping with my brother. Nice story.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Did I say I was a great planner

Why he kept repeating this

ih8workih8workover 1 year ago

I found one thing at the very start that you should have corrected. First of all, in the US, there are only 2 sports that generate enough revenue to pay for themselves, give money to the general scholarship fund of the school and give scholarships. They are football and basketball and most schools only have one revenue generating sport. Even in the midwest where wrestiling is popular like Iowa, missouri and oklahoma, the programs lose money and do not give full ride scholarships. You would have been much better off just saying your parents were rich so you didn't have to work in the summer. if you actually were on a wrestling scholarship, you would probably have to work in the book store or cafeteria or any number of menial jobs around the university to pay for you scholarship and even then, it would probably only be a tuition or tuition and books. No way it would also include room and board. I played D1 baseball at a major university and even that was not enough to get a full scholarship. I was also a high school all american and could have gone pro out of high school if i wanted. So much for picking apart your story. I just wish guys would do enough research as to make the quality that of what you would find in a legitimate story.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Really bad sentence structure and ignorance of comma usage ruined anything that might have been worth reading here. If you cannot communicate effectively, what's the point of communicating at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The person who said you couldn't earn a full ride on wrestling is wrong. I had two from my high school, one to Cornell the other to Nebraska. So it's definitely possible. To be fair, they both were part of the Olympic wrestling team though too.

LaceyFiresprigLaceyFiresprigover 1 year ago

I liked the concept, but I think it could benefit from an edit. Keep writing though, the idea is sometimes the hardest part.

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Wow vous avez de l'idee, incroyable l'histoire a semblé vraie, les emotions stupéfiantes, tout est bon, la levrette à tenir ses cheveux et mains est bien pensée, il aura pour moi manqué un Grand cum face mais je vous fais confiance,

Je vais lire le 2 chapitre d'un copain invité hummmm

HtslHtslover 1 year ago

I like the story, but I‘m missing the reason for Peg‘s sudden action. Was it coz of the separation from her ex, or the naked body of her brother or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The names on this thing are from the 1930's geeze. It does actually kind of make things super weird to have everyone have your grandparents and grand aunts and great uncles names in a story instead of, well, fitting the setting period names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknowsbetterxx@knowsbetterxx
I like to write and started writing erotica some years back as an exercise to improve my descriptions of things and actions. I guess I want to see if I have any talent at writing and to improve what little I probably do have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories