Stealth Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The son of a bitch cheated on me," she wailed.

I guess if you lose a fiancé like this her reaction would be pretty normal. So, I patted her back and stroked her hair and soothed her the best I could. Finally she released my neck and sat sideways in my lap unconcerned with her nakedness. I reached over and picked up the halter top she had dropped and tried to hand it to her. She pushed it away stretching, thrusting those exquisite tits out.

"As wet and transparent as it is, it doesn't exactly hide anything," she sighed. "Fuck, it's too hot even for it anyway."

I know it's my sister but the view was nice.

"I'll fix us something to eat," she said, sadly and set about with only those cut offs on.

As she puttered around making our meal, I spread out the ground cover I brought. All the time I got hornier and hornier and my dick rose to the occasion. I don't think I have ever been harder. Soon she served us and we sat on our ground cover and I drank in all her assets as we chatted. When we finished we gathered up everything and stuffed it into my backpack. We weren't going to leave any evidence of our having been there.

We stretched out on the ground cover side by side as the darkness enveloped everything and the pinpoints of light began to poke through the veil of the darkened sky.

"It's so hot," she wheezed as she pushed her cut offs down and off. Lying on her back naked. She then reached out and pulled mine off too.

"I guess I'm not the only one going commando," she chuckled.

My cock stuck straight up swaying around as it was released. She laid back down and sought out my hand to hold as we laid there in the sounds of the darkness.

Did I say I was a great planner?

Well, the traffic suddenly started to pick up. I couldn't believe it, car after car, horn honks, suddenly it became like an expressway outside. There were even people walking and crossing the roundabout on foot.

Peg sat up and whispered, "What the fuck is going on."

I sat up and all of a sudden remembered.

"Fuck, the fairgrounds are near here right?" I whispered in reply.

"Yeah, just over that way," she motioned and then I knew she realized it too. "It's the fourth of July fireworks," she exclaimed.

So, rather than being a nice quiet area it was now packed with half the county.

"Don't worry everything will be ok," I stammered.

Peg acted very weird then. She moved over and sat on my lap, hugging me. Then she began to kiss me. Not brother sister kisses. These were deep open mouthed, suck on my tonsils kisses. As the rush of cars and people continued she upped the game and took hold of my cock and played with it. When I gasped she giggled and did it some more.

Not to be outdone I started molesting her pussy, rubbing her pussy, feeling her wetness and stroking her delightfully hard clit, making her gasp so I could giggle.

Then we began to get serious. I pushed her back and yanked her into position, I buried my face in her pussy and started by licking all around, the inner and outer lips and penetrating her with my tongue. This was followed by a flat tongue lick of her clit that made her arch and moan. Soon her juices were flowing and I lapped them up greedily. The musky scent of her sex and the scent of sweat were strong in my nose.

The cacophony outside of cars and horns and people grew as did our own moans and groans of desire. Out of the corner of my eye just mere feet away I saw the legs of people as they walked around the outside of the hedge. I heard them talking and laughing as I groped Peg's wonderful tits and stroked her inner thighs. In a spurt of flat tongue licks of her clit I felt her legs begin to shake then her whole body erupted into convulsion like spasms. I had given Peg her first orgasm of the evening.

As a wrestler I know about how to control a body, to lock it into place, to pin it. I pinned her down and now added my fingers to the exploration of my mouth, not allowing her any escape from the ever increasing intensity of sensations. Peg made unintelligible noises more animal-like than human. They were noises of need and lust and desire, wanton noises. I assaulted her inner thighs and mauled her tits pinching, pulling, nipping and twisting. She struggled and writhed, her moans more and more intense, louder and louder until she stiffened, whimpered and let out a long hiss, then bucked and squealed.

I put my hand over her mouth but no one heard, no one cared. By now the crowd had disappeared. She writhed and squirmed and wriggled until the orgasm died down and she relaxed back onto the ground cover. I then kissed her as I have never kissed anyone.

Without words she got up and encouraged me onto my back, took my cock into her mouth and began to blow me. The warm moist feel of her mouth was nice but was still a poor imitation of a real pussy. She took me deep as she could gagging, I imagine because most women believe that is what all men want. Or perhaps I am just weird not being all that gung ho for fellatio. So, I took her pony tail, the one I had tortured her with so many times and pulled her off me and into a kiss instead.

Just then the fireworks began to explode so very brightly, what seemed like right over our heads. Even the street lamps were turned off.

Peg began to straddle me and I went to block her and whispered, "You don't have to."

I felt her excited shiver, "But I want to," she whispered in reply.

With that she guided my cock to her opening, rubbed the tip gently separating her labia a couple of times and guided it easily and deeply into her sopping wet pussy. The feel of the wet heat of her taboo pussy engulfing my cock was pleasure beyond reason. She began by rocking her hips then bouncing on my cock. Her wildly flopping tits were outlined in the light of the explosions just a few hundred feet above us. I pushed back and synchronized to the rhythm she had established. The noise of the explosions excited me and both of us were unconcerned with the loudness of our love making, covered by the fireworks. Her orgasm built and built and mine built and built until the incredible flash and bang of the finale drove us both over the edge. She clutched me tight, not getting off me so I pumped rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy as she writhed and shook in her own orgasm.

So, yes indeed, in "the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air" my patriotic member stood at glorious attention and popped just like they did.

Naked, we enjoyed the rest of the night, talking and getting rid of about half the vodka. As the light of morning awakened us, Peg initiated another encounter.

After some foreplay she got on her hands and knees and said oh so sexily, "Come fuck me Timmy."

As I began stroking, she suddenly blurted out, "Don't be nice. Fuck me like you mean it Timmy. Fuck me."

So, I picked up her cut offs and pulled both her arms behind her forcing her face down onto the ground cloth. I put her wrists through one of the leg holes of the cut offs. Then I wrapped the shorts between her wrists once around creating handcuffs. She squealed excitedly as I grabbed her ponytail and used her arms and hair to pull her up roughly. I held her up on only her knees, spread wide to welcome me. I then began to pound her. Each long fierce stroke created a ripple of waves in her buttocks. Her tits flopped wildly seemingly in all directions at once. The wetness of her pussy, the force of my thrusts and her throwing herself wildly back in perfect rhythm with my thrusts, caused a slap, slap, slapping sound of an intense fuck. Peg wasn't shy about making noise her moans and groans graduating to squeals and screeches beseeching me to fuck her harder, to fuck her deeper, to fuck her fiercer. I felt the tension in her rising and I felt the tension rising in me.

It ended with a great long hissing, "Fuck."

She struggled and shook her thighs trembling, convulsing and wiggling, grinding herself hard on my cock and then she went limp but I held her in place anyway and finished in a few more strokes. With my final strokes I drove my cock deep, ignoring propriety, I threw ropes of cum deep inside her still trembling pussy. Finally, I pulled her up, grabbing her magnificent tits and nuzzled her neck until my now softening cock slipped out. I held her there sometime and you know, it almost sounded like she was purring.

Getting out of the roundabout was a whole lot easier than getting in. As we strolled back to my car, not hurrying, in what promised to be another blast furnace day, Peg took my hand as we walked.

"Do you know the Hickory Hill Golf Club?" Peg asked, shyly.

"Sure Dad and I have played there many times," I said.

She seemed to shiver an odd thing to do in this heat already building.

"The seventh green backs up to Rosewood Drive," she said.

"Ok?" I said, wondering where she was going with this.

"Want to do this again there this weekend?" she said, winking.

"Really?" I said, somewhat astonished.

"Just," she began but stopped lingering.

"Yes?" I finally said, turning the last of the word up making it a question, to encourage her to continue.

"Just maybe bring some rope," she said, dropping her eyes shyly.

"Rope?" I said questioningly.

So you can tie me up properly," she said, smiling knowingly.

"Hmm, this is going to be a good summer," I thought.

Nodding, I replied, "Sure Sis."

12