All Comments on 'Steamin''

by cadeauxxx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not the kind of story I was expecting at all. Stories where the female is dominant are pretty rare for celeb stories. This was believable in the sense of Katherine Heigl in all her bitchiness being in control and using this guy.

She should've bent him over the bed and spanked him for good measure, thats about all I can suggest was missing.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

DISAPPOINTING, kinda hoping for the lad to have some balls

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 2 years agoAuthor

Story was written for someone else who specifically requested the FemDom theme. Their choice!

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Interesting plot, with a dominating female, and a young, bewildered bust worshiper. He played his role to the T because he wanted to have further opportunities to be dominated by Katheryn and satisfy her lustful needs and fulfill his own desires. A young lad fucking a super-build super-star is an award that anyone of his age will remember forever, especially if he's able to please her and have a "long tern=m" affair. Well-written and a fuck story well-told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercadeauxxx@cadeauxxx
Still alive, still writing. I am no longer taking open reader requests. If you have requests or wish to support me, follow me on Patreon. It's also a better way to get in contact with me, follow here: https://www.patreon.com/Cadeauxxx If you enjoy my stories and celebrity er...