Steaming Love Pt. 04

Story Info
A celebrity Manager (M) lusts for his client (M).
1.9k words
4.82
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: Lust

I enter Lust and am immediately welcomed by loud music, a drag queen performing on a stage, some people dancing, and the rest of the crowd making out all over the club. I move past the crowd, go to the stairs, and head over to the sex rooms. Luke had messaged me he is already there and I should just come up and find him. I'm excited but also a little scared. You see, I'm not what you would call sexually adventurous. In spite of living so close to this place, I have only been to the sex rooms once. And that too was just out of curiosity and I ran away as soon as I was told I'll have to strip in order to be allowed to enter.

But tonight is different. I'm going there with Luke. So whatever happens, at least I won't be alone.

I enter the second floor, where all the action happens. There's a changing room where you strip (or get into your fetish gear) and keep your normal stuff in a locker, including your cellphones. I am nervous but tell myself, 'Fuck it. You only live once.'

I take the key to my locker and a white towel from the attendant and start taking off my clothes. Around me, I see some other men stripping too. A man is getting into his slave gear while his dom is putting on a leather suit. Another hot young guy, someone who I wouldn't mind getting drilled by, takes out his underwear, hangs the towel over his shoulder, and enters, letting his privates exposed for everyone to see. He has a huge dick which is semi-hard. I get tempted and awed at the same time. I don't have the confidence to just walk around naked in front of others. I take off my boxers and immediately wrap the towel around me, not giving anybody a chance to see what I'm packing.

I enter the corridor, both sides of which have sex rooms once after the other with showers in each stall to clean up any piss play the patrons might engage in. I move forward, looking around for Luke. I move past the first stall and see a man lying on the floor with his legs raised in the air, and his partner's elbow deep in his ass, fisting him like there's no tomorrow. My heart races. I've seen fisting in porn but never firsthand. I look scared but then I notice the face of the dude getting fisted. He is clearly in heaven and having the time of his life. He's screaming in joy, completely unbothered about everyone else around. I've had a lot of sex but never has it been this carefree or wild. A part of me is jealous of this man. I don't necessarily want a fist up my butt, but I would give anything to feel as uninhibited as this man is feeling.

I keep moving and see in another room, a twink is surrounded by 5 big, hairy men. He's on his knees and the men are standing around him, all peeing on him at once. The guy is drenched in urine and looks like he is the most content person in the world. He's opening his mouth, letting the men aim their pee at his mouth, he's rubbing his hands over his body, applying the pee everywhere. My dick hardens seeing this. I fasten my towel, making sure it won't come off and move forward.

I see in another stall, there are two boys having sex, looking completely lost in the act. They're obviously in love. Some other men are also standing nearby, watching them. The lovebirds aren't telling them to leave but also not inviting anyone to join in. I stare at them in pure fascination. My dick gets fully hard and makes my towel drop. But I don't bother to pick it up or cover my penis. My eyes are glued to this couple and their display of love. Their bodies are covered in sweat, they're hugging each other tightly, their chests glued to each other, legs rubbing against each other. Hands moving all over their partner's body, lips kissing so passionately that you cannot tell where one's lips end and the other's begin.

I move my hand down and start stroking my dick. This is hotter than any porn I have seen. One of the guys moves down and licks his partner's feet with his thick, wet tongue. He slowly moves his tongue upwards, rubbing it through his partner's sweaty leg, all the way through his thighs, and reaching his balls and dick. He kisses the tip of his partner's penis and continues licking upwards. I see his wet, fat tongue slithering through the length of his partner's dick, brushing past his pubes all the way to the navel, stomach, and abs. It stops at the nipples and he tickles his partner's nipples with his gifted tongue and finally moves to the lips and kisses him more passionately than any kiss I have ever seen. The partner lifts him up, pins him against the wall, and starts fucking him.

I watch in awe and wonder. What is it about this couple that is making me so horny? But before I can figure it out, I feel something poke me in my butt. I turn to see Luke behind me. He grins and gives me a kiss and my dick burns with excitement, seeing him look so hot.

'I was waiting for you.'

He hugs me, our boners rubbing against each other. I suddenly become very aware that I am naked. Luke then moves on to kiss my neck. As he is licking the side of my neck, his hand rubs across my skinny body and I feel my bones shiver. His fingers find my asshole and he starts fingering me. I keep watching the couple fucking in the booth. The top raises his partner's arm and licks it kissing it with complete devotion. Their romance is driving me crazy and making me jealous at the same time. I know I have an extremely hot guy like Luke sticking his finger inside me, but where's the romance? Where are the fireworks? All we have is this hot steamy animal sex but once the sex is over, there's nothing.

Luke pins me against the wall and starts licking my nipples. I can see people watching me and it's a strangely liberating feeling. I feel desirable as I see men staring at every inch of my body. Someone is looking at my balls, someone at my dick, and someone appreciating my pubes.

Luke makes me turn and comes behind me. He goes down on his knees, parts my butt cheeks, and starts licking my asshole. His tongue moves inside my ass and he deposits his spit in me, making me all wet from the inside. I moan, still staring at the couple in the booth. They're fucking really fast now and are maintaining eye contact. It's one of the most intense fucking I've seen, both staring at each other, no one blinking. They start kissing. I feel Luke move his mouth away from my ass, stand up, and slowly put his dick in me.

It was a familiar feeling. I love the sensation of his dick in me. He slowly moves back and forth, going deeper with each thrust and slowly increasing his speed. He hugs me from behind, his hands play with my nipples. I notice a very hot-looking guy watching me. He smiles and I smile back. The man comes closer and grabs my dick. I grab his dick back and we start jerking each other off. He comes closer and starts kissing me. Luke smiles seeing the handsome stranger and grabs his ass. They kiss while I remain in between the two. I feel Luke's skin touching mine from behind and the hot guy's dick rubbing against mine in my front. I moan in joy, not believing my luck. I am sandwiched between two unbelievably hot guys, both pleasuring me. And yet, my eyes keep going back to the couple, who aren't letting anyone join them. They are enough for each other. As they look at each other, I can see a spark in their eyes, I can see the passion, and I can't help but wonder what that would feel like. Sure, I was having fun with Luke and this handsome stranger, but there are no feelings involved here. There's no romance.

'I'm cumming,' whispers Luke in my ears. And he starts thrusting fast. The guy in front of me goes down on his knees and starts sucking my dick. The warmth of his mouth is making my dick burn with pleasure.

'Yes! Suck me hard. Fuck me deeper,' I moan in excitement.

And Luke pushes his deep into my ass hard, going balls deep in me. I feel his warm cum shoot in my ass. The other guy is deep-throating me and I stare at the couple in the booth, who are now thrusting fast and they yell in pleasure as they both cum at once. I watch the top creampie in the bottom's ass while cum shoots from the bottom's dick and smears them both. Watching them cum makes me cum too. There's no time to warn the guy sucking me and I just moan as my thick, sticky cum shoots out of my dick, straight into the hot guy's mouth.

I close my eyes and suddenly, out of the blue, Harry's face flashes in my mind. I imagine his cute boyish grin, remember his face when it was close to mine. I can feel his warm breath falling on my lips, his sweet smell. And I continue to cum harder than I have ever cum in my life. My cum fills up the hot guy's mouth and he gulps down every bit of it. But my mind is busy imagining Harry in place of Luke and this other guy. I feel warm in my chest, my body shivers and a sense of longing fills me up.

I want Harry, my heart tells me. He is the passion and the romance I am looking for. But does he even like me? Sure, there was that moment when I felt like he was about to kiss me, but he did move away. Plus he is a famous artist on the brink of stardom. If he was indeed gay, why would he even look at me when he can have anyone he wants?

'I'm a little tired. I think I'll head home now. Have an early day tomorrow,' I tell Luke and leave, without even bothering to go clean the cum off my ass. I get back to the changing area, put on my clothes, and leave the club. As I am leaving, I take out my phone to message Harry and ask him what he is up to. And my heart skips a beat. I see a message from Harry.

'Hey. What's up? I'm near your place. Wanna meet up?'

Trying to control my giddiness, I see the message came 10 minutes ago. With hands trembling in excitement, I type, 'Cool! Wanna come over to my place? It looks like it will rain. We can just chill inside.'

Within seconds, Harry replies yes. I text him my address and run back to my place to get ready to meet Harry.