All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 24'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 7 years ago
Fun chapter

Nice save by Easy at the university. I also liked the vampire volleyball game that Vile and Hope had going between them. And Hannah, on death's door, deciding to give Mari a one-up-manship.

Blood spears are new to me. And turning to blood, instead of fog... At least the vampiress didn't sparkle!

Looking forward to the next missive. Thanks for sharing. 5*

cmiller1977cmiller1977almost 7 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Major props

Another amazing chapter to keep things going. Awesome work! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Magnificent.

I just finished reading all published chapters.

This is a wonderful story you've got going. I love how the characters grow and the (not always) subtle humour in your writing.

Absolutely one of my favorite stories here.

Cheers,

Mollgan

MrSilenceMrSilencealmost 7 years ago

The only thing wrong with this series is the wait time time between chapters. Its worth it all the same for the quality of writing. LOVE the characters and setting! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying your work.

The distress marine radio freq. In those days was 500 kilocycles. (Kilohertz came later.) Yes, I'm old enough to remember trivia like that. The freq. Was monitored by both the USCG and USN. Love and admire your work. Please keep it up. I am impressed by many things in this story that make me wonder how much research you did. Or maybe you are as old as I?

puma0916@hotmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
427 Followers
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES