All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 35'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Has always...

A good story. In need of MANY sequels. Keep'em cumming in more ways than one.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 6 years ago
Got worried

The description said new ship, new crew and I was like, "Noooo! Where are the girls? You bastard!" Then I read the story and be like, "Oohhhhhhh. More girls. I approve."

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
Having fun. I can see it now...

Queen Hannah on the bridge, red hair flying behind her like a bloody crown. The ship's cannons blazing, sabre raised high. "Avast ye scurvy pirates, invading our lands! I'll burn your airships and rule the skies. I'll pin you down and sit on your face until you're purple for air and have my way with every blasted one of ye! Screw with harlots and we'll make sure you're truly fucked!

"Turn about, Ving, thirty degrees starboard, and be quick about it. Inky! Gunners to their stations! Forward battery, load ball and chain. Second battery, cannister shot! Vile, prepare your fireball! Machine gunners to their stations! Signal the carriers to focus on the enemy dreadnoughts. On my signal! Aye, for broadsides!"

Oh, my. That felt good. Heh heh. Nothing like a redhead that kicks ass and takes names. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES