Steampunk Harlots Ch. 53

Story Info
The final battle continues.
7.7k words
4.84
5k
5

Part 53 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat had found, while in the radio room, that it sat below the observation tower.

Emma and Paje had hoped to find a door leading to it from the floor above so they could avoid going through what Cat had just to learn where things were.

"I didn't think you had much of a fancy for ladyfolk," Paje teased as she caught Emma admiring her in the sheer blue silk dress showing off her ink patterns and underwear.

"I'm enjoying the outfit." Emma smirked after her reply. "Maybe I can wear it back once we are done."

Paje turned and took Emma into her arms and kissed her. Running her hands around the elf's body she pulled her tight as she pushed her against the door. The taste of the elf's tongue in her mouth, she turned the knob on the door and they stumbled into the room. After a moment they broke their kiss.

"Damn it, another empty office," Emma mumbled.

"Oh yes... we will have to start kissing again at the next door." Paje put on a playful pout. "Can't they just guard the important doors? Would make them easier to find. This place is decorated like a palace, not a military base. You can't tell what's important!"

"They guarded the radio room. Maybe you can't get in from up here." Emma felt the hand on her bum remain as they went to try the next door.

Another office after yet another passionate kiss.

"I can do this all day. Had we the time." Paje smiled and kissed Emma again, sliding her hand between the elf's thighs.

Emma sighed in defeat. "I've had entirely too many men inside me today. Maybe I could use a cleaning."

Paje grinned with desire and pushed Emma against the wall with another kiss with enough force that made them stumble as the wall gave way. The two women found themselves mid-kiss standing in front of several men manning their stations in the observation room.

"Oh, hello," Emma squeaked out in surprise, having genuinely worried about being able to fake it.

"Two women together?! Just what is going on with you?!" the commanding officer shouted.

"We are so sorry." Paje pulled Emma towards the door. "We will be going now."

"And then we report you for indecency and trespassing! I don't know who you two are but you are both in big trouble." He started walking towards them.

Emma could tell he was going to make them an offer by the way he leered and walked. "Please, don't report us. We will do anything!"

"Is that so? Yes, I suppose you two could use a reeducation on how women are supposed to act." He smiled at his men before looking back at them. "You will stay here until we are done. After that, you can leave and nobody will know anything about it."

Emma looked around the room, acting as if confused as to what was going to happen to her while covertly looking at what else was in the room. More radio controls, screens with wavy lines she didn't understand, and a big glass window overlooking the docks running down the whole side of the city. Although she couldn't see it from her angle, she knew it overlooked their docking pad.

Paje wasn't thrilled at the idea of letting men who were blackmailing them get to enjoy themselves -- but she was planning on doing worse to them as part of her mission. It was hardly going to be the least comfortable thing she had been ordered to do. She watched as the officer walked up to Emma and put his finger between her breasts, pulling her dress down to reveal them. As Emma attempted to recover herself Paje remembered that she also had to feign a reluctance.

"Now don't go covering yourself! You are on display now. Let the men see so you can know who's supposed to be touching them." He moved to do the same to Paje. "These are made for men, you have to remember that. Once we are done with you, I dare say you will never touch another woman again. We will correct you."

"Thank you, sir." Emma tried to make herself sound forced.

He responded by grabbing her at the neck and pulling her up to kiss him as he leant over her. It wasn't anywhere near as passionate as the kiss with Paje had been despite her preference for men. She felt him grab her by the breast with his free hand, crushing it in his grip as Emma squealed.

There were four other men in the room and they all approached Paje. With their commander setting the rules, they saw her as fair game. They first grabbed her by the breasts and pulled them to his mouth, forcing Paje to the balls of her feet as he did so. Another moved in behind her and pulled off her dress the rest of the way so she was only wearing the silk underwear. A hard slap across her bum made her yelp and immediately felt another on her other cheek.

Paje was bent over and watched as the man in front pulled himself out of his trousers. She resisted at first as he tried to put his manhood into her mouth but his hands forced her jaw open to admit him. As she took a deep breath she felt him fill her mouth down to her throat. She held him by the hands still on her jaw and tried to pull herself free as she felt her underwear pushed aside to let a pair of fingers enter her. The hand between her legs was clumsy and lacked the technique perfected by every woman aboard the ship. For better or worse, it didn't last long as he soon replaced his fingers with his member, unable to wait any longer.

Emma had been pulled away from where she could hear Paje being attended to; she was made to straddle the commander in his chair. He had pulled his trousers down and she could see his hard shaft mere inches from penetrating her.

"Now, be a good girl and learn what to enjoy. This is proper. The harder you work now, the better you will feel after. Get it in there."

Emma groaned, annoyed at the man, and slowly lowered herself to touch his tip with her flesh. She hesitated. The hand on her throat squeezed harder and she choked, pushing farther to feel him slowly enter her. Emma moved her hips back and forth, letting him get deeper with every attempt. It was hard not to get him as deep as possible as quickly as she could; she was certainly aroused enough not to need extra time to lubricate, but he was a patronizing boor and she had a role to play.

"That's a good girl. Doesn't that feel better? More natural. Having a man inside you. Lucky you, your friend is getting a harsher lesson. You should thank me."

Emma looked at Paje, who was being shared by the two men on either end of her. The other forced her hands onto their shafts while they waited their turn. She looked back to the man inside her.

"Yes, sir, thank you for teaching me this way. Am I doing good?" Emma knew she could finish him in the middle of his reply that she knew would hardly be approving, but she needed to keep him distracted.

"You should be working your body harder. If you really were the way a woman should be, you would be moving faster on your own."

"I'm sorry!" Emma started to work her hips faster and bounced her body with the hand still on her throat.

He groaned, enjoying her work, not knowing he should have lost his load already had Emma not been actively preventing him.

****

Ving was happy to see Mella giving Mari a hard pounding through the window as she snuck into her racer.

She looked up at the other window and saw a pair of women's underwear pressed against the glass of the observation dome that would have been watching for her. That was the signal that Emma had everyone distracted. She powered up and took off, being sure to keep low.

****

Emma, despite her feelings for the man it belonged to, loved the feeling of the shaft crushing her insides every time she slammed herself down on it. Her screams stifled by the hand on her neck, a powerful climax made her little body shake in pleasure.

"That's right!" he shouted, pulling out of Emma and getting out of his chair to put her on her knees. "Now take this!"

Emma had lost control of her magic during her climax and felt the hot seed hit her as it burst with force into her mouth. His aim was terrible as he got as much onto her face as anywhere. Stroking himself to get it all out, he used his tip as a brush to smear it around and Emma kept her tongue out to help him clean it into her mouth.

"Hungry for it, right? I told you!"

"I understand now. Thank you, sir. May I have more?" Emma wasn't sure how long her distraction needed to last but judged it had probably been long enough.

Paje laid on the floor with her legs spread wide as two men held them apart for their friend to thrust into her. The others had put their seed onto her chest as she rubbed it into her skin like a lotion. The last had decided he wanted to seed her and as his load flowed into her the men cheered him on. She heard Emma ask for more and hoped the men had the energy for it.

****

Grey was happy at the victory, as short-lived as it would be if the sounds from the forest were any indication. The mechanical units were helping them rapidly repair their defences, but every minute brought the bulk of the enemy forces closer to them. Their air support had retreated out of range, not wanting to make it too tempting to fire at the small fleet of airships and the stubborn defenders despite the danger to the tunnel.

"I'd wager they will attack at dusk. The sun is in their eyes until the mountain blocks it."

Grey nodded at his mother. "Without the fleet, our backup will be walking. I don't think they would risk any ships for transport operations at this point."

She nodded. "It will be a while before we see anything in the sky."

A small racer craft came from just over the canopy of the forest and pulled upwards at the last moment to avoid hitting the mountain and screamed up its side.

"Aside from that one." Grey smirked. "I wonder if she's bringing good news."

*****

Liddy led the women back to the ship, the generals finding them far too distracting given the unexpected situation. She noticed Mari seeing off a blunt looking woman as she approached and simply smiled at Mari.

"Glad to see you found some entertainment." Liddy looked around to make sure their escort remained on the docks as everyone gathered inside.

"Ving made the connection, I just distracted her while she did her thing. Speaking of which, where is Hannah?" Mari could feel the tension in the air once the doors were closed.

"She and Inky went off to find the girls we sent to find the local barracks or wherever the elite guard are. The fact they didn't return would suggest they were successful." Liddy smiled as she thought of just how they did so. "If they had run into the wrong kind of trouble our escort would have been somewhere else than our ship. It seems things have gotten to a point where we need to get more proactive."

"What about Hope?" Mari couldn't see her and tried to remember if she had already been told.

"She was invited to some local temple. Apparently, religion is almost expunged on this wretched city and the small few who practice wanted her to visit. She took her 'relics' with her."

"Oh, then I am sure she is getting a chance to polish a few 'relics' of theirs," Mari said with a smirk.

*****

Hope was having flashbacks to the convent during her training where she had to polish all the relics with a small rag. The neglected temple needed weeks of work and she wondered why the priests had waited until she arrived to start. She thought that maybe they hadn't noticed until they had a guest. Whatever the reason, she wasn't doing what she wanted or what she needed to do, including rest.

"With all the troops outside in the battle, should we not be ministering to them?" Hope asked, startling the priests from their work.

"They hardly have any need for us. Most don't believe in the divine anymore," one finally replied.

Hope wondered if her salacious clothing was perhaps causing them discomfort. "I've yet to meet an injured man on a battlefield not desperate for any divine power."

"We aren't welcome all the same. Down below, only the poor souls of the Emberborn reach out to us."

The other priest quickly added, "Yet we are forbidden from helping them."

Hope knew a cover-up when she saw one. "You two aid them? How noble and brave." Their confused and worried looks confirmed what Hope suspected. "Don't worry, we all do things generally frowned upon by others. I travelled here on a ship of harlots and I must admit to indulging myself on many occasions."

"You made no vow of chastity?" the men asked in unison.

Hope laughed. "Not in the slightest. I knew my limits as a mortal woman. Did you?"

"The women in our order did when we still had them, however we have not. We had assumed you had."

"When was the last time you two indulged yourselves of mortal delights?" Hope could see both men were past their prime but not so far past that their robes couldn't help but betray their sudden interest in her.

Just as she was tugging on her robes to show off her cleavage in the hopes her breasts would pop out, the door opened and admitted a younger man. Hope wondered if she would have even more fun -- until she saw the look of panic on his face. Before anyone could ask him anything, their minds slow to adapt to the sudden intrusion, he spoke.

"There is word of disturbance down below! Rumour is that it's going to turn into a riot." He noticed Hope but paid her no mind as he talked, indicating how serious he thought things were.

One of the priests tried to calm him down. "There is no chance of that. Nobody down there would be foolish enough to start something like that."

"Well, actually..." Hope started but didn't get a chance to finish.

"They are already dispatching the Steam Knights to deal with them," the newcomer explained, as if the fight was already over.

"What are those?" Hope asked, eyeing her armour and weapons hidden in the bundle she brought.

****

The crowd had grown large enough to attract the attention of armoured enforcers. They stood in formation holding barbed batons and spiked shields. Wearing hard leather armour, they looked ready to break any riot, and Foxy could see and hear that many were reluctant to charge them. She held the solution to both problems.

Her shot took out the leader of the enforcers and caused the rest to back off a few steps. Her next along with one from Ela broke their lines completely as they ran, unable to do anything else.

The mob was startled by the shots but saw that the enforcers were on the run. None survived when the mob caught up with them.

"Well, that worked," Easy commented as she tried not to look at the butchery down the wide metal hall.

"We needed chaos. Now we have it," Foxy replied, her rifle lowered but ready. "This is going to spread quickly. Our job is to help settle any snags that catch along the way."

"They have to have at least some military force left in the city. That should be our concern." Vile had fire in her eyes, burning with the intensity of her desire to punish those who kept the Emberborn slaves in the metal bowels of the city while working them to death.

"Agreed," Foxy said with a nod. "We just have to find out where they are."

****

"How are we going to find our soldiers if we can't find the soldiers we sent them to find?" Hannah asked as she studied the luxurious surroundings in the hallway.

"Any door here can be to the throne room or janitor's closet. It's like they wanted everything to be as tastelessly decorated as decadently as possible." Inky agreed and wondered why there was never any foot traffic in the halls. "Where is everyone?"

"Duty stations?" Hannah offered. "Servant halls?"

"Servant halls probably have maps or labels," Inky joked.

There was a hurried set of feet that stalled Hannah's laugh. A man in uniform holding a paper was rushing in their direction and Hannah pegged him as a runner. He stalled upon seeing them.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" he asked in a rush, but not about to ignore the attractive trespassers.

"We are looking for our friends. They went off to find some soldiers to entertain themselves and we are here to find out where they went."

"Go back to where you came from. I will send them on when I see them."

As he moved past them to carry on, Hannah and Inky fell into step with him. Since it was also the way they had come the runner didn't make an issue. When he stopped he did notice they had stopped with him.

"Carry on," he urged.

Hannah looked at the door and couldn't tell how he knew it was the right one and sighed. A quick jab hit the man in his throat, causing him to stumble, and Hannah reached out for his head to throw him over her body. As he hit the floor, his weight along with her grip caused a brutal snap as Hannah twisted her hold. His broken neck left his head at an odd angle when it was allowed to rest on the floor.

"I'm not hiding that," Inky commented as she looked for anyone else.

"Fine, you go inside and look for the girls." Hannah opened the message the runner had been carrying. She read it aloud. "Massive riot. All Steam Knights are ordered to deploy immediately."

"Sounds like the other girls are doing their job." Inky smirked as she went through the door, leaving Hannah to clean up.

Hannah looked around and hoped one of the other doors led to an empty room.

Inky found herself in what looked like a harsh metal gallery of combat automatons -- until she spotted one facing away with its back open to allow the inspection of the man working on it.

"You wouldn't happen to be missing a number of your men would you?" Inky noticed he was alone.

The man was surprised, first to hear and then see a woman, then again when she had known what had gotten him so frustrated.

"How did you know?" He had the look of a man trying not to be taken in by a beautiful woman while wondering if it was a trap.

Inky smiled flirtatiously. "I am missing some of my girls."

He sighed, finally figuring out why his men had not been with him inspecting their equipment. "The showers."

"Ah." Inky wanted to avoid telling him she sent them specifically to find soldiers and acted as if she was also relieved at the news. "I told them to find the showers."

"I suppose I can understand that. But we are also on alert. They should be checking their suits."

"Suits?" Inky didn't need to act as she was genuinely curious. "I thought soldiers wore uniforms."

He smiled. "It's what we call these." He tapped his hand on the suit he had been inspecting. "They are like armour but powered with an Ember charge. Mechanical muscles that make you stronger and let you carry much bigger weapons into battle."

Inky got closer to him and leaned over to wink. "I suppose your men are telling my girls all about their big guns, aren't they?"

"I'm sure they are. Personally, I prefer using big swords to...." He paused. "I forgot what I was going to say. I don't suppose you have the other half of that sentence."

Inky grinned at his clever words and blushed as she replied. "I'm afraid I am terrible with words. I prefer hands-on topics."

"I like these topics." He audaciously gripped Inky by her breasts.

"Well, that's a relief. Though I doubt they would fit in your suit there. Might need to squeeze them more tightly to make it work." Inky wanted to get him talking about the suits and felt his hands grip harder.

"Oh, you would fit just fine inside one of them. They fill the padding with air and it shapes to your body. Makes movement easier to detect and respond to." He turned her around to press his chest against her back, resuming his grip on her breasts. "Getting inside one of these makes you feel powerful."

Inky held herself up on the open suit, feeling him lift her dress up and over her head so only her white lace covered her. "I always thought men felt powerful getting inside softer things. It won't turn on if I touch it, will it?"

"No," he replied as he gripped Inky by the chin and made her look into the headspace. "That yellow bar, it closes the suit and turns on the power. Activated with your mouth if nobody is around to turn the wheel on the back manually. It also releases the hatch so you can't get sealed in."