Steampunk Harlots Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do a lot with my mouth." Inky felt his shaft rubbing between her thighs against her lace underwear.

He pushed Inky to her knees, then leant her head backwards and slid himself inside. It thrilled him to watch the tip of her tongue work over him as his bulge moved through her throat. His jumpsuit was getting in the way so he finished taking it off as Inky took a breather.

Inky was on her hands and knees when he came back to her and she took him in both hands, running her tongue up and down his manhood. Knowing how long to tease for, she stopped as she felt him throbbing. Letting him go, Inky got into the suit as if to wear it except she pulled off her panties and stuck out her bum. She moaned as he once again teased her between her thighs and moved her hips to stop him from teasing anymore. She felt him sliding inside just as Hannah suddenly found herself hiding another body.

****

Hannah froze as she heard another voice in the hall, again asking what she was doing there.

"There are two men in that room together on the floor," she replied as if shocked by the scandal.

Equally shocked, the man ran over to verify. Hannah sighed, the young soldier was much more handsome than the older general who'd caught her last time; she followed him inside.

****

"It's a shame you can't remove the codpiece and use this suit to thrust. I like feeling power between my legs." Inky moaned hard as his savage thrusts rose to the challenge she laid down.

Inky enjoyed the test of learning her way in the suit while enduring her so-called punishment. She was confident that any of the girls could fit, or at least any of the ones she had close by. Her body shuddered in climax as she determined the operation of the suit was simple enough to manage. Maintenance wouldn't be an issue; they would just ditch them when they were spent. She was pulled out and remained impaled on the shaft as she was put back onto her hands and knees with her inky black hair held tight as the thrusts continued. Her face would have been pummeled into the metal flooring had his grip not kept her body lifted. Her breasts had come free of her bra and bounced with every thrust.

It was the sight of Inky's partner finally spilling his seed into her that greeted his men who were being escorted by the women.

Hannah burst through the other door with her legs wrapped around the man holding her; she had decided he was worth a different manner of distraction. They carried on while the others watched, and the men laughed as he passed Hannah shackles to bind him to one of the hanging chains on a rail meant to move heavy parts. Her dress was lifted off so her red lingerie was open to being traced with his tongue. It was too much for him and he burst suddenly, much to the critical judgement of his peers.

"I dare any of you to shackle yourselves and last inside me!" Hannah shouted back, still working her hips and eyeing Inky on the floor.

"I can go again," Inky added, knowing as well as Hannah how to taunt soldiers into doing something stupid as a competition.

The men quickly found whatever they needed to restrain themselves all over the room so as to get ready for the challenge. Hannah and Inky shared a look that confirmed they had what they needed.

"That opens the bay doors, right?" Inky asked the commander who nodded, confused. "Alright girls, tutorial time!"

As Inky ran them through the operation of the suits, the men finally clued into what they were doing. Tossing their dresses onto the men they had enjoyed the most, the girls got in their suits. By the time the girls were buttoned up and testing their movements, the men realised just how much trouble they were in. Their protests were ignored.

When the bay doors opened, nobody could tell the squad was operated by women in lace.

****

Tonna slithered her way through the hall full of statues. The enforcers that had been caught in her gaze were now frozen in various poses of alarm and action. She had been going back to the gigantic engine room she had started in when they had noticed the reinforcements. It had been fun for her to bounce off the walls and move quickly about with her powerful tail; the combination of acrobatics and turning men to stone made for top-tier entertainment.

When she returned to the engine room, she noticed the fight had moved deeper into the labyrinth of machinery and she followed the carnage. Tonna was wondering where her friends had gotten to in the chaos of battle -- and knew something was wrong when the Emberborn workers started running towards her.

"Where are you going?!" she tried to ask, but was only urged to run in reply.

Tonna could hear strange noises following them and pushed herself up over a storage tank to see armoured enforcers moving in with strange rifles. Their reflective visors bothered her. When one had noticed her head above the storage tank, she couldn't turn him to stone! Unless the entire squad was female, none were affected when they all noticed her!

Tonna ducked as the blue beams struck the metal around her. It seemed odd that nothing seemed damaged where they hit, yet when one caught a poor soul who had tried to run with her distracting them, he exploded into gore -- save for the human parts of him.

"We're dead," whimpered a voice Tonna didn't realise was behind her.

Tonna flung her tail to crush an enforcer against the deck before he could fire. "What kind of gun is that?!"

"They call them rectifiers. They disrupt magic. So when it hits an Emberborn, it takes away their animal parts."

Tonna was horrified, looking at her snake body. She wasn't sure quite what organs wern't human but knew she certainly couldn't survive their loss. Not to mention how much of her head would be gone if the snake hair was blasted away.

A mighty roar sounded and the flames consuming the area told Tonna who had just entered the fray.

"Don't let them shoot at all! Magic won't stop the shots!" Tonna tried to yell, but the noise of the battle mixed with Vile's furious bellows made her doubtful her friend heard the warning.

She looked around the corner. Vile was using fire to blind them or at least they were blinded -- by the fire intentional or not. Yet Tonna could see not everyone was close enough to be bothered by it. One tried to line up his shots but either missed or hit one of his friends that Vile had been tossing around. Tonna rushed, skirting the edge of the flames as he reloaded, but she wasn't fast enough.

"Anyone else want some?!" Vile bellowed, looking around, panting and exhausted. Despite her bravado, her flames faded.

Tonna looked and saw Vile realise the man aiming at her was too far away, that her power was too weak.

"Run!" Vile shouted, happy to have her last act in life to be saving a friend.

Tonna bolted as the shot fired.

****

Seven suits of steam knight armour plodded along the surface of the train city. They approached one of the radar masts and took up position. There they waited until another seven suits came into view, their movements clumsy and the paint splashed on each suit to mark it with an 'H' was wet and running. The squad leader raised his sword to signal his men to fire. Before he could bring it down, it was smashed with a burning mace.

Hope had barely made it in time.

She lashed out again at the suit, grunting with the effort of striking solid metal. Gunfire erupted around her as shots came from her friends, hitting the soldiers trying to return fire and get to grips with the enemy closest to them.

Dueling their leader was an interesting challenge for Hope. He was nowhere near as slow as she expected and his sword struck hard. All her divine magic and prayer were needed to empower her and keep her defences up. Her armour had deflected several glancing blows but she knew a direct strike would hurt badly.

Hope crouched low under a swing and rolled away to line up her shot. She doused the whole squad with holy fire from her mace. Not because they were undead but because heat was heat and machines generally hated it.

"Damn it!" Hope cursed.

While her attack had been distracting, it hadn't even cooked off the ammunition they were wearing. A more intense heat would have been needed and Hope wondered what Vile was doing at that moment. Instead, Hope got the other half of the relationship as Inky used the fire as a chance to run in close and take a swipe at the enemy commander. Her cut was low and damaged the knee forcing him to kneel. That kept him in place long enough for Hope to turn her mace into a flail and build more momentum when she brought it down right on his head.

The strike crushed the helmet along with the skull of the man inside.

Their leader dead and because their guns were made for killing unarmoured troops with explosions, not other knights, the surviving men started to back off.

Hope and Inky didn't give them any time to breathe. Explosive rounds, even when they hit Inky directly, did little more than knock her off balance. Hope, protected by a divine shield, suffered even less as the rounds curved off into the distance.

The other girls turned their guns on the radar masts. They knew they couldn't destroy them but there were components sensitive enough to render the whole array useless until someone fixed them. That would take time, and hopefully the workers were in the middle of rebelling. Several more arrays would have to be taken out to put their whole system out of commission.

****

Ving was crammed in her racer after returning to the ship. Laurel greeted her as she came aboard with her rifle. She wanted to go look for Hannah but knew that wasn't her role to play.

Lifting her racer back into the air after waving to Liddy, Ving aimed upwards into the smog. There were two new switches next to her. One sent a special signal back to their lines at the tunnel, letting them know she was starting the attack. She switched it on and heard the radio squawk some tones before turning off.

Ving toggled the switch again just to be sure as she entered the black smog and her vision disappeared. That's when she hit the second switch. Suddenly, the complex array in front of her lit up as the thermal sonic lens Ravon Dex had installed powered on. With the current running through it, everything that made heat or noise came into view as if there was no smog at all.

"This is where the fun begins!" Ving smirked as she opened fire on the first shepherd ship she spotted.

Her cannon coughed a round right into the engines, causing it to drop out of the air like a doll with its strings cut. As she brought her nose around to find another, Ving fired into any ships that crossed her field of view. She knew the kind of chaos it would cause. Blind and under attack with no way to correct their positions, they would be forced out of the smog or even cause panic fire.

Another shepherd ship went down as a round went through a window and Ving could see bursts of heat as other ships started to fire blindly. Seeing them clearly, she could stay out of their fields of fire while taking potshots to ruin any chance of them calming down.

"What's going on?" Laurel asked, reminding Ving that she couldn't see what was happening.

"Panic fire. They are moving around and I think two of them are about to crash," Ving replied, thrilled that Hannah's plan and the lens were working so well.

Ving wondered why he had even brought it along when he brought the army, but Hannah had insisted that he was the kind of man to bring it just in case he wanted to look at her again.

****

Vile dropped the bloody ruin of the enforcer over the railing. She had covered the distance between them before he could ready another shot after his first had been intercepted by Tonna putting herself in between them. Vile had seen the giant snake body explode in a burst of light that fizzled into nothingness and hadn't looked back since. Inwardly she cursed herself for the group getting split up in the chaos, for not seeing the threat sooner, for not doing anything else differently that could have saved Tonna. As she fought to keep control and not sink to her knees in tears, she heard maniacal laughter behind her. Vile turned.

Sitting in ill-fitting silk was a raven-haired woman giggling as she kicked her feet in the air.

Vile moved closer, not quite believing her eyes.

The woman noticed her. "Feet! Feet!" she shouted.

Vile guessed, but couldn't say anything. She was still processing.

"My lower arms! They were my legs this whole time! That thing disrupted the magic in my curse!" Tonna shouted ecstatically.

"You didn't die?!" Vile finally spoke, sinking to her knees in tears.

"No! I thought I would but I was never actually an Emberborn. It makes sense NOW of course, but I wasn't even thinking when I jumped in the way. Look at my feet!" Tonna excitedly waved her feet at Vile, not quite ready to try walking on them. Instead, she pressed them against Vile's breasts to jiggle the massive red mounds.

Vile scooped Tonna up and carried her out of the battlefield and into a dusty office that had been trashed at some point but didn't contain any bodies. She felt a small tongue exploring the exposed skin of her breasts and looked down to see Tonna coming to grips with her human mouth.

Tonna felt euphoric. Tasting Vile with a new tongue --which was actually her old one, and ran it over the red flesh felt strange and new. Her legs kept moving strangely as she tried to use them like her lower arms but ended up kicking Vile at the thighs instead of helping grip the massive breasts. With her snake body, she had taken truly massive Emberborn men inside her. Now she felt a single tail pressing into her like she was losing her virginity all over again.

"I feel so small now!" Tonna giggled as the tail reminded her she had hardly been a virgin before her curse.

"I like you this way. A little something like this and--" Vile didn't bother finishing her sentence as her tail flicked inside Tonna and made her scream.

"I feel like I can't do enough for you." Tonna moaned. "I don't have enough hands and not enough room inside me."

Vile shut her up with a kiss and slid her demon tongue down the tiny human throat that no longer had a jaw that could unhinge. Her other tail wrapped around the breasts that had been so much larger before but were certainly still well-endowed for a human. Vile teased her nipples against the human breasts, feeling somehow better knowing they were the original. Once Vile had forcefully torn a climax from Tonna, knowing they couldn't take too long, she pulled out her tail flipped her upside down to taste her friend's human womanhood for the first time while Tonna tasted hers.

Tonna licked at the tails entering Vile, mixing her juices with the demon's, and flicked her tongue against the large button of pleasure. Having a normal-sized tongue meant she couldn't slide it deep within anymore and had to do what it was best for. The powerful legs quivered, and Tonna finally clued in that Vile was trying not to waste time. She gorged herself on the climax as another shook her own body.

"We need to teach you to walk again." Vile set her down right side up.

"Right! Because nothing gets a girl walking steady like two rapid-fire climaxes." Tonna snorted.

"Oops." Vile apologized without a hint of guilt.

****

In the sky above the train city of the Steam King, airships emerged from the smog to get clear of the attacker within and avoid any more friendly fire. As they did, their relief was short-lived.

Out of the sun came a hail of incendiary bullets as dozens of small craft roared in and opened fire on the newly revealed targets.

The spotters on the ships struggled to explain the small craft with only a single engine and a few sets of wings to their officers. Their gunnery crews hadn't any hope of targeting something so small, and what small arms fire came from open windows was met with the heavier return fire of the tail gunners. The fighters couldn't expect to take down the ships without a lucky shot, but they kept them distracted, as was the plan.

****

"They say there is a riot," Elgon fearfully muttered through his snout.

"They don't matter. We got told to fix the masts, so we fix the masts. Riots get put down and the cycle repeats." Slonen stomped his hooves to end the conversation.

"What if they broke the masts? What if we walk into something?" Elgon ignored or didn't notice his friend's irritation.

Slonen gripped the lever on the elevator tightly, trying not to lose his temper. "We are the only ones who come up here. A riot certainly won't. Soldiers won't. It's the roof of the city. Just be happy we get to see daylight."

The elevator stopped at the top level and opened up to the surface of the train city. The mast they had come to fix had been trashed with explosive rounds. However, neither of the men noticed as their hope for sunlight put their attention on the sky where they witnessed the battle raging overhead.

"How did you get the pirates to come out and help?" Inky asked as she wiggled her way out of the drained armour.

The men looked down at the source of the voices. They saw the steam knight armours pop open and from them emerged women in expensive-looking underwear.

"Amnesty. Give them all a ticket out and the piracy stops. They will fly under my banner and train up a whole new air fleet in time," Hannah replied as she relished the cool air on her skin.

A dropped toolbox brought their attention to the horse man and another who looked like a bat.

"If you are here to fix the masts, we can't let you," Hannah informed them while eying them up. "We are actually here to free you. What are your names?"

The men were still processing the sight of the women, however their trousers weren't waiting to show their reaction.

"You girls had your fun in the locker room, I just had a quickie," Hannah informed her friends as she approached. "You men look like you need a good day. Will I do?"

"But you are human!" Slonen remarked, yet doing nothing to stop Hannah from unfastening his toolbelt.

"And you are a horse man. Perfectly allowed to do whatever you desire to a willing woman like me." Hannah turned to Elgon. "How about you?"

"I'm... bat man." he stammered.

Hannah smirked but started to wonder if they really hadn't been given any names as slaves.

"Slonen, and he is Elgon," came the answer from the horse-man who looked at Hannah's breasts with desire.

"Go on, touch them," Hannah insisted as the sounds of battle above them carried on.

The meaty hands gripped the breasts firmly as he looked at her face for approval; he saw her eyes roll in pleasure as she moaned. He let himself be undressed by the human, only letting go of her to get his arms out of the sleeves. Fully revealed, his massive shaft pressed against Hannah's belly even while they still stood apart by a pace.

Hannah was thrilled at his size and imagined housing it inside her. Not to ignore the other man, she turned to undress him. The hefty shaft slid between her thighs as he rubbed it against her in anticipation. She could see that Elgon was much more reserved, bats not being facially attractive, but Hannah was impressed as she found out his endowment was nothing to be shy about. She bent over, sliding her underwear off as she opened wide to admit the bat into the cavernous oral opening. The taste of him sliding over her tongue helped ensure that the pressure between her legs would be as lubricated as possible for when it made its grand entry.

Inky rubbed herself as she watched her friend struggle to accept the massive horse man member inside her. She had witnessed Vile take bigger, but Vile was built for it where Hannah was lucky the man wasn't quite so big. Her fingers penetrated her womanhood with each thrust Slonen took to inch himself deeper into the redhead.