All Comments on 'Steampunk Harlots Ch. 54'

by RedFireBrand

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
10Bender10Benderabout 4 years ago
Excellent

I truly enjoyed this story. Sorry to see it end. But can't wait for your next adventure.

Hardrider56Hardrider56about 4 years ago
Is this the end?

Hope this is not the end of this story, it was great from the first word to the last one.

RedFireBrandRedFireBrandabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ending

Yes, this is the final chapter. I might expand it a bit or tell a bit more when I do a fullscale edit and get it published but this is it for now. I am already in the planning phase of my next story set in space!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

A lovely finale, and what a beautiful wedding. Perfect for them. A no-nonsense declarative statement during an orgy.

Also, really glad the artefact worked that way. Ving really should be the one to give her the firstborn. After that though... Learning math and statistics or having someone else do that for them sounds fun ^.^

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 4 years ago

What a grand adventure! I shall miss reading the adventures these energetic and independent and wild ladies get into.

Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the series and even though you may or may not see this I wanted to make a couple corrections you may not be aware are necessary.

First is that you can test someones 'mettle', not their 'metal' (unless you are inspecting their silverware or something).

Also you can 'pique' their interest (not 'peak' it).

And last I don't know where you people seem to think that 'leant' and other words are proper but they are NOT even real words!!! It should have been 'leaned'.

Whats funny is the ONE time it IS proper is when you put 'kneeled' instead of 'knelt' like it should have been

Brutus69Brutus69almost 2 years ago

Oh glory be the Steampink Harlot. This entire story was an amazing adventure. I came for the word porn, but stayed for the amazing cast that you created. I can't fully express how much I enjoyed reading this story and I'm grateful I came across you mentioning it on twitter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRedFireBrand@RedFireBrand
All my submissions are being falsely flagged as AI generated so I have been unable to update anything. Nothing I do seems to fix the issue and even if I rewrote everything, I don't know what to change. Finally finished my first story! Steampunk Harlots weighs in at over 390...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES