Steamy Gym Sauna Session

Story Info
After consuming a potent pre-workout drink in the gym...
3.3k words
4.53
17.7k
13

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt took a long swig from his water bottle as he entered the gym, ready for a solid upper body workout. He nodded at the receptionist and made his way towards the free weights area.

It was a quiet Thursday evening and the gym was sparsely populated. As Matt began loading plates onto a barbell for chest presses, his gaze wandered over to the squat rack across the room. That's when he spotted a familiar figure - his ex-girlfriend Nora.

Matt did a double take. Nora was dressed in tight pink gym shorts and matching top, her slender but toned body on display. She was laughing with another girl as they set up for squats. Matt recognized her as Nora's older sister Ariana.

Ariana had developed more feminine curves than her younger sister Nora. She had wider hips and larger breasts that filled out her top.

Matt remembered Ariana from high school. She was always the more extroverted and adventurous one. While Nora was rather shy, Ariana loved being the center of attention.

In those days, Ariana was a bit rebellious and enjoyed pushing boundaries. She would sometimes sneak out at night to attend parties or hang out with older kids. But she seemed to have focused her energy now on health and fitness.

Matt hesitated, unsure whether to approach them. Curiosity got the better of him and he decided to at least say a quick hello. After all, he and Nora had parted on decent terms.

Grabbing his water bottle, Matt headed over to the squat rack where the two girls were focused on their sets. Nora had her back to him and didn't notice his approach.

"Fancy seeing you two here," Matt said breezily, as Nora turned to face him in surprise...

Nora turned around, surprised. "Oh, hi Matt! Yeah, we decided to start coming to this gym since it's so close to our place."

"Cool, cool," Matt nodded. "How's the workout going?"

"It's going good!" Ariana replied. "We're just about finished up here actually. I'm totally beat."

Ariana chimed in, "We've been following this new program that incorporates a lot more lower body work. I'm so sore but it will be worth it!"

"Anyway, we're just about finished up here. What are you working on today?"

"Mostly upper body for me today - chest, back and arms," Matt responded.

"Nice! You're looking pretty jacked yourself," Ariana said with a friendly smile.

Matt laughed. "Thanks! I've been trying to bulk up over the past few months."

"Well, it does seem to be working!" Nora said, glancing at Matt's muscular frame.

"Hey Matt, since you're here, would you mind spotting us on a couple more sets of squats?" Ariana asked. "I want to go a little heavier but I'm too scared to do it without a spotter."

"Yeah of course, I'd be happy to spot you both," Matt said eagerly.

Nora bent over and gripped the barbell, getting into position for her squat set. Matt stepped up behind her to spot her, his hands hovering just above her hips.

As Nora started squatting, Matt's hands made contact with her body. He could feel the firmness of her hips and ass through the thin fabric of her gym shorts.

Memories of sleepy weekends spent lounging in bed with Nora came rushing back. How she would wiggle her perfect butt against Matt's crotch, grinding against his morning wood. The way she would glance back with a naughty smile, encouraging him to take things further.

Matt's mind flashed with vivid images of Nora on all fours, ass upturned, begging him to fuck her from behind. Her melodic moans and pleasured whimpers as he gripped her hips and drove deep into her tight pussy.

Matt was jolted back to the present moment as Nora finished her set and re-racked the barbell. She turned and gave him a knowing smile, her cheeks slightly flushed. Matt released his hands from her hips, the vivid memories still swirling in his mind.

"Woo! Nice job!" Matt said, helping guide the bar back onto the rack.

"Phew thanks, that was tough!" Nora said, breathing heavily.

"No problem, looking good!" Matt said. Nora smiled shyly.

Next up was Ariana. As she stepped under the loaded bar, Matt got into position behind her, his gaze drawn to her thick, juicy ass in her skintight leggings. He placed his hands on her love handle area and felt her hips swaying as she started her set. Her big butt cheeks jiggled enticingly with each squat.

After Ariana finished her set, the three of them were startled by a man's voice behind them. "Hey there! I don't think we've met, I'm Mike, one of the new managers here at the gym."

They turned to see an athletic looking guy with short blond hair smiling at them.

"Oh hi Mike, nice to meet you!" Ariana said.

"Likewise!" Mike replied. "I wanted to come over and introduce myself, and also let you folks try our new pre-workout supplement we just got in. It's really fantastic, gives you amazing energy and focus."

He held out 3 sample packets of powder. "Just mix it into your water bottle and drink it before or during your workout. The effects kick in pretty quickly, it's some really powerful stuff!"

"Wow awesome, thanks!" Matt said, taking one of the packets. Nora and Ariana took one each as well.

Mike laughed. "Let me know what you think. Enjoy your workout!"

With that, he walked away towards another area of the gym.

"Nice! Free pre-workout!" Ariana said excitedly, tearing open her packet and pouring it into her water.

"I wonder what's in this stuff, how good can it be if he's giving out samples," Matt mused, mixing up his drink.

The three of them quickly gulped down the mystery supplement. Almost immediately, Matt started feeling tingly all over, his heart rate increasing.

Nora, Ariana and Matt looked at each other with slight confusion as they waited for the pre-workout to kick in.

"Do you guys feel kind of... tingly?" Nora asked hesitantly. The other two nodded.

"Yeah, I feel really warm... it's weird," Ariana added.

They continued chatting and stretching, waiting for the energy burst Mike had promised. But after 10 minutes, the only thing they felt was an intensifying tingling sensation all over their bodies.

Nora shifted her legs uncomfortably as she started to feel a warmth growing between her thighs. Glancing down, she noticed her nipples were hard and visible through her thin tank top. She crossed her arms over her chest self-consciously.

Meanwhile, Ariana was also feeling flushed. She kept squeezing her legs together, trying to relieve the building ache in her pussy. Her breasts swelled against the fabric of her top, nipples stiff.

Matt shook his head, trying to clear the haze of arousal fogging his brain. He stared hungrily at the girls' fit bodies, his cock slowly stiffening in his shorts.

"Okay, something is definitely up with this stuff," Ariana said breathily. "I feel so hot and tingly all over..."

"Me too," Nora whispered, face red.

Nora shifted her legs slightly as she felt a tingling warmth growing between her thighs.

Ariana tugged at her top, glancing away from Matt.

The three of them chatted casually, trying to ignore the flush spreading across their skin and the quickening of their pulses as the supplement took effect.

Matt realized the supplement must have been spiked with something that acted as an aphrodisiac.

Matt tried to shake himself out of the growing lust he was in. He knew he should try to act normal and continue their workout. But the sight of Nora and Ariana flushed with arousal was too tempting. Matt decided he needed to get them all somewhere more private.

"Hey, um, how about we head to the sauna to sweat it out for a bit?" Matt suggested, trying to sound casual. "This pre-workout has me feeling pretty wired... the heat might help take the edge off."

Nora stretched her arms overhead. "Oh yeah, my legs are so tight from those squats."

Ariana nodded, rubbing her neck. "The sauna sounds perfect actually. My whole body is feeling tense."

"Great, let's head over there," Matt said eagerly, leading the way.

The sauna was empty when they arrived, much to Matt's delight.

As they approached the sauna, Ariana said "Hey, I need to run to the bathroom real quick, but go on in and I'll catch up. Be right back!"

Nora and Matt exited the locker rooms wrapped in towels after changing out of their gym clothes.

As they approached the sauna entrance, Matt couldn't help admiring Nora's fit physique even with the towel covering her.

Matt adjusted his own towel discreetly, hoping Nora wouldn't notice his body's reaction to seeing her in just a towel.

Once inside the sauna, they sat down on opposite benches. Nora shifted on the warm wooden surface, adjusting her towel to make sure she was fully covered.

"It's really warm in here already," Nora said nervously, a blush spreading across her cheeks that had nothing to do with the heat.

"Yeah, feels nice though. This should help relax us after that weird supplement," Matt said. But all he could focus on was Nora's perfect legs and the thought of what lay between them under that towel.

Matt stood up from the bench he was sitting on and moved to sit right next to Nora. She tensed up as his thigh pressed against hers.

"I like this spot better, hope you don't mind," Matt said casually.

Nora shook her head, not trusting her voice at the moment. She was extremely aware of Matt's firm, muscular leg against her own. She resisted the urge to rub against it for some relief.

Matt looked at Nora, their faces just inches apart. "Crazy how that pre-workout had such an effect, huh? I still feel all tingly." He placed a hand lightly on her upper thigh as he said this.

Nora inhaled sharply at his touch. "Yeah... really weird..." she breathed out, squeezing her legs together tightly.

Matt kept his hand on Nora's upper thigh, gently stroking with his thumb.

Nora nodded, shifting under his touch. "Mmhmm..." she murmured. She was extremely aroused but hesitant to act on it.

Matt moved his hand an inch higher up her leg as they sat in silence. Nora clenched her thighs tighter, trembling. She didn't stop his advancing touch, the warmth between her legs growing.

Matt turned to face Nora more directly. His face hovered close to hers. Nora's breathing grew shallow and quick.

Matt brought his other hand up and lightly traced along the edge of Nora's towel, just barely grazing the side of her breast underneath. Nora inhaled sharply at the contact.

Unable to resist any longer, Matt grabbed the back of Nora's neck firmly and pulled her in, pressing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. Nora let out a surprised whimper but soon melted into the kiss, parting her lips to allow Matt's tongue entrance.

Matt slid his tongue against Nora's, his hand tangling in her hair as the kiss grew more heated. Nora responded eagerly. She grasped Matt's muscular arms as they made out, his towel slipping off.

Matt broke the passionate kiss and leaned in to nuzzle Nora's neck, his hands wandering to the edge of her towel. He slowly peeled back the fabric, exposing her perky, bare breasts.

Unable to resist, he took one of her hard, pink nipples between his lips, flicking it teasingly with his tongue. Nora let out a soft moan, arching her back as jolts of pleasure shot through her.

"Oh Matt..." she breathed, tangling her hands in his hair as he continued sucking and licking her sensitive nipples. The towel fell away completely, leaving her naked body flushed and trembling under his touch.

Nora tensed up suddenly, breaking away from Matt's passionate kisses.

"Wait, we shouldn't... Ariana could be back any minute," she said nervously, although her body was screaming for more.

Matt kept his hands firmly gripping Nora's nearly bare ass. "Come on, she's not gonna walk in on us," he murmured before nuzzling her neck. Nora bit her lip, trying to resist despite the lust clouding her mind.

"She could though... this is crazy..." Nora said timidly even as she tilted her head to allow Matt better access to her sensitive neck.

He slid his hand between her thighs, rubbing at the damp spot on her shorts. "Mm I think we both want this though," he whispered hotly in her ear.

Nora whimpered, clutching his muscular arms. She did want it so badly but was anxious about getting caught.

Sensing her apprehension, Matt grabbed Nora's hand and guided it to his rock hard cock. She reflexively gripped his thick shaft, causing him to groan.

With her towel already discarded on the bench, Nora's nude body was on full display for Matt's hungry gaze. As he slipped his fingers between her legs to rub her aching clit, Nora's weak protests faded into soft moans of bliss. Her legs fell open to grant him better access, eyes fluttering shut and back arching in pleasure under his skillful touch.

"Oh god..." she moaned softly as Matt finger fucked her. She pumped his rigid dick eagerly now.

She leaned in closer, her hot breath teasing the swollen head of his dick. Unable to resist any longer, Nora flicked her tongue out and swirled it around the tip.

Matt let out a low groan of pleasure. "Oh fuck yes..."

Spurred on by his reaction, Nora took the head fully into her warm, wet mouth. Matt tangled his hands in her hair as she began bobbing up and down on his rigid cock.

The effects of the aphrodisiac pre-workout surged within both of them like fire in their veins. Nora sucked Matt's dick eagerly, taking him deeper and deeper until he hit the back of her throat. Drool dripped down her chin as she consumed his cock hungrily.

Just then, they heard the sauna door swing open. Matt and Nora froze in shock as Ariana walked in. For a moment, everyone was silent and still.

Ariana stood frozen in the doorway, her eyes going wide at the erotic sight before her. As she took in the scene of Nora eagerly sucking Matt's cock, Ariana felt a powerful surge of the aphrodisiac's effects flood her senses.

Matt noticed Ariana's breathing growing heavy, her eyes dark and dilated. The supplement was clearly overwhelming any inhibitions within her.

Nora hastily pulled her lips off Matt's throbbing dick with an audible pop, cheeks burning crimson as she stammered apologies.

But Ariana was deaf to her sister's words, consumed entirely by the raging arousal and desire the drug ignited within her. She shut the sauna door firmly, her mind wiped clear of all reason and restraint. She only knew she had to satisfy the burning, tingling need between her legs.

With the effects of the potent aphrodisiac overriding any logical thought, Ariana began to strip off her gym clothes, driven by pure carnal lust.

Ariana's thick curves and huge, bare tits were on full display. She stepped towards where Nora knelt on the floor before Matt. Nora gnawed her lip anxiously but shuffled aside.

Locking eyes with Matt, Ariana sank down between his knees. She untucked the towel covering his dick. Nora moaned softly as Ariana wrapped her hand around Matt's thick shaft.

Slowly pumping her fist along his rigid cock, Ariana held Matt's gaze. She flicked her tongue over the swollen tip, tasting Nora's saliva and sweat. Matt gasped as Ariana took him into her warm, wet mouth.

Nora squirmed as she watched Ariana suck Matt's cock. Soon she couldn't take just watching. She moved closer, her mouth watering...

Nora drew closer as Ariana's lips slid wetly up and down Matt's throbbing shaft. Overcome with lust, Nora began kissing and licking the side of Matt's cock as Ariana sucked the tip.

Matt groaned in pleasure at the sensation of two hot mouths worshipping his dick. He tangled his hands in both girls' hair as they licked and sucked him eagerly.

The effects of the potent pre-workout left no room for hesitation or inhibitions. Nora and Ariana consumed Matt's cock hungrily, flicking their tongues along his shaft before taking turns swallowing him deep in their throats.

"Oh fuck yes, just like that..." Matt grunted through gritted teeth. His balls drew up tight as the girls brought him close to the edge with their oral skills.

Sensing Matt was about to cum, Ariana pulled back, a thin strand of saliva trailing from her swollen lips. "Not yet," she said. "I want this big cock inside me first."

The lust was consuming, blocking out any shred of reason or morality. Ariana quickly shed her soaked thong, exposing her glistening pussy. She straddled Matt on the bench, reaching down to align his pulsing erection with her entrance.

Nora rubbed her aching clit as she watched Ariana sink down onto Matt's thick cock. Ariana threw her head back, moaning wantonly as Matt's dick stretched and filled her.

Soon Ariana was bouncing up and down, riding Matt's cock hard and fast. Her big tits jiggled as she slammed her hips down, taking every inch of him deep in her soaked cunt.

"Oh fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good!" Ariana cried out. The lewd sound of flesh slapping together echoed through the sauna.

Overcome with her own burning arousal, Nora couldn't resist joining in. She stripped fully naked and straddled Matt's face, rubbing her creamy pussy all over his mouth.

Matt eagerly drove his tongue up into Nora's slit, tasting her tangy juices. At the same time he gripped Ariana's generous hips, pounding up into her tight warmth.

Nora ground her pussy against Matt's talented tongue as Ariana bounced wildly on his pumping cock.

Sweat slick bodies writhed and tangled. Every nerve was on fire as they chased their peak. Nora cried out, shuddering as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her thighs clenched around Matt's head, smearing her creamy cum across his lips and chin.

Feeling Nora's pussy spasming on his face pushed Matt over the edge. He slammed up into Ariana, burying every inch of his swollen dick into her clenching cunt.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Matt roared.

With a final deep thrust, he exploded, pumping rope after rope of hot cum deep inside her.

Ariana cried out, feeling Matt's cock pulsing as he emptied his load into her clenching cunt. Her pussy spasmed around him, milking every drop she could get.

Matt grunted and shuddered as he finished cumming, having filled Ariana with a massive, oozing creampie. As he softened inside her, some of his copious cum leaked out, dripping down onto his balls.

Ariana collapsed forward, breathing hard. Matt's huge load left her pussy flooded more than she could ever remember. The warm feeling of being so full of cum made her smile wearily, thoroughly satisfied.

Nora watched intently as Matt unloaded inside her sister, having already reached her own climax. She bit her lip, captivated by the look of pure ecstasy on Matt's face as he emptied his balls deep in Ariana's pussy.

Seeing the thick creampie oozing out had Nora squirming with renewed arousal, even in her sensitive post-orgasm state. She couldn't peel her eyes away from Matt's spent cock, slick and dripping with his seed.

Matt collapsed back, drained and panting. Ariana rested atop him a moment longer, pussy still rippling around his softening cock, basking in the warm, oozing creampie within her.

As Ariana climbed off of Matt, his spent cock slipping out of her flooded pussy. Clarity started to return to their lust-clouded minds. The haze of the drug finally seemed to clear from their minds. The crazed arousal and lack of inhibitions brought on by the drug starting to be lifted.

The intense sexual high faded rapidly, leaving behind awkward tension in the sauna. Nora wrapped herself in a towel, refusing to meet Matt's gaze. Ariana dressed quickly, wincing between her legs before storming out without a word.

Nora followed hurriedly, ignoring Matt's attempt to speak to her.

Matt stood there alone as the girls rushed away, distress and regret etched on their faces.

"Damn..." he muttered. "I need to get more of that."