Steamy Gym Sauna Session Ch. 04

Story Info
Absolute chaos ensues in the sisters' bathroom.
3.2k words
3.94
5.2k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt crept towards the bathroom, the lewd moans and wet slapping sounds growing louder. He cracked open the door and his eyes went wide at the depraved scene within.

Nora and Ariana were completely nude, their gorgeous bodies on display. Between them was Brad, an 18 year old Matt recognized from the gym. The teenager was panting and moaning as the sisters took turns wildly riding his young cock.

"Oh fuck yes, your dick feels so good!" Nora screamed out in ecstasy as she bounced up and down on Brad's rigid shaft. Her pert tits jiggled with each slam of her hips.

Ariana was behind her, groping Nora's ass. "Mmm you fuck my little sister so good baby," Ariana said. "Now it's my turn to have that big cock inside me!"

The sisters switched places. Ariana positioned herself reverse cowgirl over Brad's lap, taking his slick cock deep into her soaked pussy. Nora moved behind her sister and sat on Brad's face. The teenager eagerly ate out Nora's cunt.

Matt stared in aroused shock as the threesome continued fucking with wild abandon. Brad looked absolutely spent but the insatiable sisters kept using his young body to satisfy their twisted desires.

"No wonder he looks exhausted, it seems like they've been at this all night," Matt muttered under his breath. His own cock was rock hard watching the depraved group sex scene play out.

Matt quietly stroked his bulging erection, conflicted about whether to intervene or simply stay hidden watching the erotic taboo acts unfold further. The drug had clearly warped Nora and Ariana's minds beyond repair already. How much further would they descend into perversion?

Matt decided it was time to escalate the situation to the next level. He crept away from the bathroom orgy and went to the kitchen to mix up the remaining doses of the potent aphrodisiac supplement he had brought with him.

Taking all 8 scoops, Matt put the whole bag of powder into a single large bottle. The concentrated formula was sure to make them absolutely insane.

Matt returned to the bathroom, his super-charged concoction in hand. "Hey ladies, look what I've got for you," he announced.

The sisters paused their wild threesome at the sound of Matt's voice. Their eyes lit up when they saw Matt holding the bottle of transparent liquid. They had become completely addicted to the euphoric effects of the drug.

"Is that more of the special formula?" Nora asked eagerly.

"You bet babe. I mixed together a whole bunch of doses just for you." Matt replied.

He handed the bottle to Nora who immediately began chugging it down greedily. Ariana grabbed it next, gulping down more of it. The powerful drug cocktail hit their systems rapidly.

"Save some for me and the kid too," Matt said.

Nora handed him back the bottle and Matt took a big swig himself. The concentrated formula tasted bitter but he could feel it working fast. His head swam as a powerful wave of euphoria washed over him.

Matt passed the bottle to Brad. "Drink up, let's all enjoy this together."

Brad took the bottle hesitantly. He was young and impressionable, and the tension in the air excited him.

"Go on Brad, drink it!" Nora encouraged. She was practically salivating watching him.

Brad gave in to the peer pressure. He drank deeply from the bottle, consuming the last drops of the potent formula. The drug's disinhibiting effects hit him immediately.

Brad's cock throbbed back to full hardness as the sisters straddled him again. Their nude bodies sandwiched him from both sides. Ariana devoured the teenager's mouth in a deep kiss while Nora slid down onto his renewed erection.

Matt stared transfixed at the depraved sight. "Fuck, you girls are filthy. Let's really make this freaky."

Matt stripped fully naked, his thick cock swollen and throbbing. He moved down behind squatting Nora and spread her ass cheeks wide while she was sucking Brad's swollen dick. Matt licked his finger and crudely worked it into Nora's tight asshole, fingering her rear.

"Oh god yes, I want you to fuck my ass Matt!" Nora moaned out between her slurping, her body overloading with perverse pleasure.

Matt squatted down behind Nora, spreading her ass cheeks wide to expose her tight little rosebud. He pushed the swollen head of his cock against her puckered asshole, sinking into her rear inch by inch as Nora let out a long, low moan of depraved pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes Matt, shove that big dick up my ass!" Nora cried out. At the same time, her lips remained wrapped firmly around Brad's throbbing cock. She sucked the teenager hungrily, her muffled moans vibrating along his sensitive shaft.

Matt began to thrust, fucking Nora's asshole with deep strokes. Each pump of his hips drove her mouth further down onto Brad's dick until she was practically gagging on it. Drool ran down her chin messily as she choked and gagged while being spit roasted.

"Mmm fuck, you girls are so nasty!" Matt growled through gritted teeth. Nora's tight ass felt incredible squeezing his pistoning cock.

Just then Ariana crawled over next to them, her eyes gleaming with lust. She leaned down under Nora and began eagerly licking along the underside of Brad's swollen cock and balls. Her tongue flicked and swirled teasingly while Nora continued sucking the top half of Brad's dick voraciously.

"Oh my god, this feels amazing!" Brad moaned out loud, overwhelmed by the lewd sensations of two girls licking and sucking his cock in tandem. Their skilled mouths worked him from base to tip, driving him wild.

Matt increased the pace, ramming his full length into Nora's ass with powerful strokes. Each thrust drove her mouth deeper onto Brad's dick as she choked and gagged. At the same time, Ariana's tongue kept teasing the teenager's shaft and balls relentlessly...

Matt gripped Nora's hips tightly and pounded into her ass with abandon, his thick cock pistoning in and out of her tight hole. Nora's muffled moans grew louder on Brad's cock as Matt hammered her from behind, using her ass roughly.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Brad suddenly cried out. Nora could feel his shaft swelling in her mouth. At the same time Matt's thrusts grew more urgent as he neared his own climax.

"Mmm cum for us, cum in my sister's mouth!" Ariana moaned from below as she swirled her tongue rapidly along Brad's balls.

That was the final push Brad needed. He grabbed the back of Nora's head and shoved her mouth down onto his cock as it erupted. Hot jets of salty cum blasted into Nora's mouth, pumping straight down her throat as she struggled to swallow it all.

"Oh yeah, take it all you little slut," Brad groaned. He held Nora's face against his crotch, spurting the last drops of jizz onto her tongue as she gulped it down hungrily.

At the same time, Matt gripped Nora's waist and slammed deep into her ass one final time. His cock swelled and pulsed, unloading pump after pump of thick cum deep in her bowels.

"Fuck yeah, take my load!" Matt grunted through clenched teeth. Nora's ass clamped down on his shaft, milking every drop as he filled her backdoor with a creampie.

Matt and Brad both shuddered from the force of their intense orgasms. Nora moaned lewdly, her holes stuffed at both ends with their creamy spend dripping from her used body.

Matt slid his spent cock out of Nora's freshly fucked asshole, a trickle of cum dripping out after it. Nora groaned, her holes feeling empty now after being double stuffed.

Ariana looked up, her face glistening with saliva and traces of Brad's cum. "Mmm my turn now," she exclaimed.

The older sister got on her hands and knees in front of Matt, wiggling her thick ass invitingly. She looked back over her shoulder, giving him a smoldering, lustful look.

"Come fuck my ass now, Matt," Ariana begged. "I want your cock deep in my butt just like my little sister got."

Matt didn't need any further convincing. He gripped Ariana's wide hips and aimed his dick at her tight backdoor. With a hard thrust, he speared into her asshole, burying himself to the hilt inside her vice-like rear entrance.

"Oh god yes, that's it! Fuck me hard!" Ariana cried out. She loved the feeling of being stuffed and pounded.

As Matt began railing Ariana's ass mercilessly, Nora turned her attention back to Brad. The teenager's cock was still rock hard from the drugs and arousal. Nora straddled Brad in the cowgirl position, taking his dick into her cum-filled pussy.

"Mmm yes, fuck me Brad," Nora moaned as she started to ride the young stud aggressively. She gyrated her hips and slammed herself up and down on his shaft, fucking herself on him hard and fast.

The bathroom was soon filled with the sounds of intense pounding and flesh slapping as Matt and Brad spit-roasted the sisters in tandem. Sweat glistened off their bodies and the musky scent of sex permeated the humid air.

"Oh god, keep fucking me!" Ariana squealed. Matt pummeled her asshole without mercy, stretching out her rear entrance as his balls slapped against her pussy lips...

The depraved foursome continued fucking in different positions, driving each other to greater heights of wanton lust. They tried things like double penetration and spit roasting as they shared each other's bodies.

At one point, Ariana straddled Brad's face and rode his mouth. His tongue lapped eagerly at her pussy and asshole. Meanwhile, Nora bounced wildly on the teenager's cock.

Matt got behind Nora and worked his dick into her ass alongside Brad's shaft stuffed in her pussy. Nora let out a long, shuddering moan at being double penetrated. Matt and Brad soon built up a rhythm, pumping both her holes in unison.

"Oh my god I'm gonna cum again!" Nora cried out. Having two cocks sawing in and out of her at once finally pushed her over the edge. Nora's body convulsed and she let out a wordless shriek as a powerful orgasm tore through her.

Feeling her holes spasming tightly around their dicks sent Matt and Brad over with her. They both gripped Nora's body tightly as they reached climax together. Nora's pussy and ass were flooded with more spurts of hot cum, the mixed jizz leaking out and dripping down her thighs.

Nora's body trembled uncontrollably as she came down from her intense orgasm. As the euphoric high faded, she became aware of an odd tingling sensation running through her limbs.

At first she dismissed it as aftershocks of pleasure, but soon the tingles turned into minor spasms and tremors. Her fingers twitched erratically and her toes curled against her will.

"Something feels weird..." Nora murmured in her haze, rubbing her arms uncomfortably.

Ariana looked over, still consumed by lust. "What, feeling tired already, sis?"

"I'm not sure... I feel kinda shaky and tingly all over."

Matt, Brad and Ariana were so consumed by their depraved lust that they barely noticed Nora's distress at first. Though she complained of odd tingling sensations, the others dismissed it as side effects of the intense sex and drugs.

But soon Nora began exhibiting more troubling symptoms. Her speech slurred and she had difficulty focusing her gaze. Her limbs trembled uncontrollably at times.

"I... I don't feel right..." Nora murmured, but the others were too caught up in their own pleasure to pay much attention.

Brad was too occupied ardently licking Ariana's pussy to even acknowledge Nora's delirious mumblings. The teenage boy was completely enraptured by the older woman's sensual flavor.

Matt grabbed Ariana from behind and slid his swollen cock into her soaked pussy. Ariana moaned loudly as Matt began to fuck her doggystyle right over Brad's face.

Nora's strength rapidly faded until she could barely sit up. She leaned against the bathroom wall for support as her body slowly shut down.

Seeing Nora in a dazed, weakened state slumped against the wall, Brad's teenage libido took over. The drugs and arousal clouding his young mind, he moved toward her while Matt pounded Ariana from behind.

Brad grasped Nora's limp body and maneuvered her into a kneeling position. She offered no resistance, her muscles refusing to respond as tingling paralysis spread through her.

Positioning himself behind the unresponsive girl, Brad aimed his eager young cock at her exposed pussy. He shoved forward, spearing into Nora's warm depths. She let out a weak moan as the teenager started thrusting rapidly into her.

"Unnhh... no... stop..." Nora murmured, but her slurred pleas went ignored.

Brad gripped Nora's hips, fucking her with intense vigor. His engorged erection pummeled her pussy as her body rocked back and forth from his driving thrusts. Her head lolled and limbs flailed limply with each pump of the boy's hips.

"Oh fuck... you feel so good..." Brad groaned as he drilled Nora's unresisting body from behind. His swollen dick slammed in and out of her tight warmth relentlessly.

Right next to them, Matt was still pounding away at Ariana's pussy with primal intensity. The room echoed with the lewd sounds of urgent fucking and muffled moans. The musky scent of sex hung thick in the air.

Lost in delirium, Nora felt only vague flickers of awareness as her damaged nervous system overloaded with unwanted pleasure. Brad's relentless pounding coaxed feeble moans from her numb lips.

Brad gripped Nora's hips tighter, pulling her limp body back against his driving thrusts. His engorged cock pummeled her pussy without mercy.

Though she could barely move or speak, Nora felt every deep stroke spearing into her. The unwanted pleasure was maddening. She tried to crawl away but only collapsed flat on her stomach.

Seeing Nora sprawled out before him, Brad grabbed her ankles and flipped her over onto her back again. He pushed her quivering legs up and open, fully exposing her pussy to him.

Brad knelt between Nora's splayed thighs and guided his eager cock back to her entrance. He gripped her legs for leverage as he slammed his full length into her core with a groan of primal lust.

Brad stared down at Nora's beautiful face, her eyes white and her consciousness gone as he fucked her limp body. Even in her incapacitated state, she looked incredibly sexy. The illicit thrill of using her drove Brad wild.

With a final urgent drive of his hips, Brad's cock erupted inside Nora's pussy. He shuddered hard, his throbbing member pulsing out rope after rope of hot cum into her spasming depths.

Nora lay there trembling, staring emptily and muttering incoherently. Her leg twitching.

Brad collapsed next to Nora's trembling body, panting heavily. As the haze of lust cleared from his mind, he became aware of an odd tingling sensation running through his limbs.

At first he dismissed it as exertion after their intense fucking. But soon the tingles gave way to minor spasms and tremors. Brad's fingers and toes twitched erratically against his will.

"What the hell..." Brad murmured, looking down at his hands shaking uncontrollably. His legs began to violently convulse as well.

Matt and Ariana finally paused their urgent pounding to look over at the teenager writhing on the floor.

"Shit, I think the kid's having a bad reaction to the stuff too," Matt said.

Brad's speech began to slur as his condition rapidly deteriorated. He thrashed and flailed on the floor, completely helpless against the overdose wreaking havoc on his nervous system.

Seeing the boy so vulnerable and out of control, Ariana's predatory instincts took over once again. She straddled Brad's shuddering body and took his still-hard cock into her mouth.

Brad was too delirious to resist as Ariana sucked and slurped hungrily on him. The lewd oral pleasure mingled with the tingling agony coursing through his limbs.

Ariana's head bobbed rapidly along Brad's rigid shaft until he convulsed uncontrollably and erupted in her mouth. She gulped down every drop of the teenager's hot load, continuing to milk him until he went limp.

"No more... please..." Brad whimpered once he'd spent himself completely. But Ariana was deaf to his feeble pleas.

Ariana sucked Brad's cock with primal intensity, moaning around his swelling shaft. The lewd oral pleasure was overwhelming as Ariana's skilled mouth and swirling tongue worked him relentlessly.

Brad could only moan and twitch helplessly on the floor as Ariana devoured his young cock. Soon his over-stimulated dick erupted again, pumping another load of hot cum into her hungry mouth.

Ariana continued sucking and stroking Brad's hyper-sensitive cock long after he finished cumming. The intense stimulation was too much in his delicate state. His moans turned to whimpers of discomfort that went ignored.

Brad's body started seizing uncontrollably under Ariana's oral onslaught. He thrashed and convulsed, desperately overwhelmed by unwanted ecstasy. Eventually the teenager passed out completely. His cock went limp and shriveled as Ariana finally released him from her cruel mouth.

Meanwhile, Matt crawled over to check on Nora's state. She was still sprawled out on her back, limbs twitching sporadically. Her eyes stared blankly at the ceiling and soft murmurs escaped her drooling lips.

Matt waved his hand in front of Nora's face but got no response. It was like her soul had departed, leaving just an empty shell of once-vibrant flesh.

Matt hesitated briefly as he looked down at Nora's unresponsive body. But his lust soon overpowered any fleeting moral reservations.

Ariana crawled between Nora's limp legs and buried her face in her sister's pussy, completely disregarding her state. Her tongue danced over Nora's clit, but she remained motionless, as if not feeling anything at all.

Matt moved behind Ariana and guided his swollen cock to her exposed asshole. He gripped Ariana's hips and began pounding into her ass while she continued eating out Nora's pussy eagerly.

Ariana slipped two fingers into her sister's still wet pussy, stroking in tandem with the laps of her tongue. Matt's heavy balls slapped against Ariana's soaked pussy lips with each urgent thrust. Her muffled cries of ecstasy vibrated against Nora's clit.

Matt gripped Ariana's quaking body tightly as he reached his own peak. With a primal groan, he unloaded deep in Ariana's ass, pumping her full of thick cum. She cried out, her own orgasm hitting in sync with Matt's.

Ariana collapsed on top of Nora, completely limp. They lay in a heap of intertwined, sweat-slick limbs. Matt's creamy spend trickled from Ariana's gaping asshole.

Matt stared down at the two sisters' limp, intertwined bodies. Ariana was passed out on top of Nora, their sweat-glistened skin still pressed together. His head swam as the effects of the powerful drug gripped him.

Matt's limbs began to feel heavy, his motions lethargic. He blinked slowly, trying to focus his gaze. The room seemed to tilt and spin around him. Matt braced himself against the wall as a wave of vertigo washed over him.

"What's... happening to me..." Matt murmured, his speech slightly slurred. He rubbed his temples, struggling to cling to lucidity. But his thoughts grew hazy, a mental fog creeping in.

Matt's legs trembled, struggling to support his weight. He sank down to his knees, limbs feeling like jelly. His body refused to respond properly, movements sluggish and clumsy.

"Too... much..." Matt gasped weakly. His strength was fading by the moment. Darkness encroached on the edges of his vision, threatening to consume him.

With a groan, Matt collapsed on top of the entwined sisters, his head falling on Ariana's lower back. The four of them remained perfectly still in their drug-induced coma. Matt's eyelids grew heavy, too leaden to keep open.

The world around him went silent.