Steamy Shower Fun

Story Info
LeeAnne and I continue of lesbian explorations in the shower.
8.7k words
4.86
11.1k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My freshman year of college in 1998, I moved to Nashville and met LeeAnne, my RA who would become my fuck buddy for the next year. LeeAnne taught me so much about myself sexually and about being with other women.

She was the consummate RA, friendly, fun and she was unbelievably sexy. LeeAnne was 5'10", slender with C-cup breasts, long dark hair, and the face of a goddess. She was also a lesbian. As for me, I'm 5'1", curvy with 34DD breasts, long wavy auburn hair with fair freckled skin and green eyes.

For the entirety of my freshman year, LeeAnne and I built a beautiful friendship and explored my sexuality. She encouraged me to play with other women and with men as well, since I am bisexual. LeeAnne introduced me to 69, sex toys, edging, anal, and more.

This series of stories shares many of our adventures together during that year.

**********

Fall semester took off quickly for me with classes and adjusting to campus life. My music classes came with extra practices in groups and with accompanists on my own. LeeAnne was busy doing an internship for a recording label in addition to her RA duties. We did manage to steal some time together but not nearly as much as we wanted after that first night together. Often, it was just watching Friends on Thursday nights, or even just grabbing lunch in the cafeteria. Other times, we managed to carve out some time for sexy fun.

LeeAnne really took control of my sexual awakening after our first night together. She took me under her tutelage about the exploration of my body and how to please other women. She would instruct me on recognizing when a woman was close to orgasming. I had never really been one to masturbate frequently and certainly had never really paid much attention to my own bodily cues. Coupled with my limited experience with women, I was really a novice. But LeeAnne was more than happy to be my teacher.

**********

One evening the week after our first night together, I found myself in LeeAnne's room watching TV with her after dinner. It was just us that night and the floor was pretty quiet. Something had been weighing on my mind and I wanted to ask LeeAnne about it.

"So, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, you know I'm an open book," she responded.

"It's kind of embarrassing but I wanted to know how I did the other night. Like did it feel good, what I did to you, I mean," I murmured, thoroughly embarrassed. I had never really had a frank conversation with anyone about sex.

Chuckling, she responded, "Your face is so red. Don't be embarrassed. There isn't anything to be embarrassed about, it's just sex!"

"Yeah, I know. I just have never really talked about it with anyone, let alone ask for a review of my performance!"

She was quiet for a moment, and my anxiety grew. I may come off as confident and outgoing, but I care deeply about what my friends think of me. And certainly, this was the most intimate conversation I had ever had.

"Truthfully, I was pleasantly surprised by our first time together. I didn't expect you to be so enthusiastic or confident in what you were doing," she answered. "Are you nervous I didn't enjoy it?"

"Yes, being honest. I don't know what I'm doing, and I want you to enjoy it," I replied.

LeeAnne leaned over and kissed me firmly on the lips. Her lips were so soft on mine as her fingers ruffled my loose hair. She parted her lips and pulled on my lower one, sucking it into her mouth. God she was such a good kisser. Our tongues met and stroked together. I slid my hands onto her thighs as we continued to kiss, rubbing her gently and teasing my way higher. Gently, LeeAnne broke the kiss and pulled away.

"Would you like me to give you some pointers? I don't think you need them, but I understand wanting to learn and feel confident in pleasing your partner."

"Would you really want to do that?"

LeeAnne busted up laughing hysterically before responding, "Fuck yes, I do! If it means that you're going to practice on me, double fuck yes! But I want you to understand that nothing I'm saying is criticism. Seriously, you were fantastic Friday night."

I gently pushed LeeAnne back against the couch and straddled her legs. We started to kiss and fondle each other, stroking, squeezing, as we made out. Being on her lap was exceptionally hot because it gave me a lot of control over our kissing. I wrapped my hands into her hair and neck, pulling her close to me as we kissed. Quickly, I worked my way to her neck and inched my way down to her breasts.

Raising her shirt, I latched onto one of LeeAnne's small nipples and began to flick it with my tongue. She moaned loudly as her hand held me in place. I suckled and nipped at the sensitive bud. My fingers caressed her other breast, rubbing it gently and massaging her nipple, before switching with my mouth.

Quickly, I slid the rest of the way off her lap and onto the floor. LeeAnne stood to pull off her sweats and panties, revealing her perfectly shaven pussy. I grabbed her hips before she could sit back down and held her still. I kissed up her thighs slowly, taking my time with each one. I kissed the crevices where her thighs met that beautiful pussy. Eventually, I pushed her down onto the couch and spread her legs so that I could kneel between them.

We stared at each other for a moment before I said, "Alright, teach me your ways."

LeeAnne chuckled, "Use your tongue and move my lips apart. I know they are already open but I want you to open them fully so you can see me."

Keeping my eyes locked with hers, I opened my lips slowly, and let my tongue gently touch her. Then I slowly pulled it from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top. I watched her eyes flutter shut for second from the pleasure. As I took another lick to open her further, her breathing stopped for a second as we stared at each other.

"Now look at my pussy."

I shifted back a bit to look at her. It was a beautiful rich pink color. Her labia were large and spread open like a flower. She was already glistening from our foreplay. The inner labia were also swollen and perfect for suckling and teasing with my tongue. But the best part was her clitoris. Fully visible under the little hood, it was much larger than mine. It really was so incredibly beautiful and begged to be kissed.

"You are gorgeous," I whispered.

"Thank you. Each pussy is beautiful and unique. Truly, they are all different and all so amazing to play with. Just like I imagine men are, we all have our pleasures that really get us going, so it's simply about figuring out what your partner enjoys. That's the fun! That said, there are some basics you can learn that are great to start with."

"Sounds like it's time for a lesson in the basics then!"

It must've been interesting to direct your lover in the art of eating a pussy. To sit there as the recipient and explain what, how and why to do it. Also, to know that what you are teaching is something that will be used on others, its rather mind blowing.

"I usually start by flattening my tongue and slowly licking very lightly up and down. Use your tongue to explore her sensitivity and what areas she responds to most. It's also a great way to get her very wet for playing more."

Being the good student, I did exactly what she said. I made my tongue very flat and began to lap at her pinkness. Immediately, I felt her body relax and saw her hands begin to toy with her nipples. My tongue touched every part of her pussy, tasting every inch of her. Her pussy tasted so incredible and was already very wet. Slowly, I licked her up and down, exploring all of it. LeeAnne moaned as I continued to lap at her, increasing my speed and pressure.

"Mmm...that feels incredible. Now, I want you to slide your finger into me. Very slowly."

I did as instructed, slipping my index finger into her. She was so incredibly hot and wet.

"Now, curl your finger up towards my stomach. Do you feel that soft, spongy area?"

Looking at her beautiful face, I nodded.

"That's my G-spot. Rubbing it feels incredible, ideally that's what a guy will hit with his cock when he fucks you. Now I want you to use the tip of your tongue while slowly finger fucking me," LeeAnne directed.

I began to slowly move my index finger in and out of LeeAnne's pussy. I teased her for a minute or two with just that while gently blowing on her labia.

"Ohhh that's nice. Good touch!"

Chuckling, I knelt my head to my work and began to trace her labia with the tip of my tongue while I fingered her. I swirled my tongue all over, hitting all of her most intimate areas. She moaned throughout and gave me small comments about more or less pressure. I flattened my tongue sometimes to change things up before going back to flicking with the tip.

"Suck on my clit now. Not too hard but just a steady consistent pressure."

I wrapped my lips around that beautiful clit. I had been teasing it a bit with my tongue but nothing like what I was about to do to it. I started to suck on her clit, gently at first to pull it further into my mouth. I sucked on it with my lips and occasionally flicked it with my tongue, causing LeeAnne to jump and moan.

"Add another finger and keep fucking me," she demanded.

I immediately slipped in middle finger into her drenched pussy and found her G-spot. I rubbed her G-spot in circles while I continued to suck her clit. I slid my fingers in and out, fucking her slowly. Her clit was so firm and full in my lips as I sucked her. I could feel her body getting tense as her orgasm grew.

"Don't stop!" LeeAnne cried out.

I didn't. I was sucking and fucking her. Not slowing down and not stopping. I was increasing my fingering of her pussy, going faster and harder to match my sucking of her clit. LeeAnne began to hump my face and had put a hand on the back of my head to hold me there.

"Oh fuck," she screamed as her orgasm wracked her slender body. I held on like a drowning woman as her cum washed over my tongue and lips. Her pussy clamped down on my fingers. I could feel her orgasming on them, clinching down over and over. It was fucking incredible to experience.

Slowly, LeeAnne came back to the world as her orgasm subsided.

"That was glorious," she murmured in her delirious state. "You really are a natural."

I blushed while staring at her, my head resting on her soft thigh. She stroked my hair as we sat there quietly.

**********

"I think it's your turn now."

I smiled and shook my head gently. "No, it's ok. Relax and enjoy it," I replied.

"Oh, I'm not going to do anything," she answered me.

Huh? What is she talking about? I was completely confused.

Sensing my perplexation, LeeAnne said, "I want you to masturbate for me."

I just stared at her. My brain screaming absolutely no way in hell is that going to happen. I didn't masturbate much on my own, let alone let someone else watch me.

"Don't panic. I want you to do this because I want you to really pay attention to your own body. I want you to learn what makes you hot and what gets you there best. Once you learn that, you'll be better able to help your partners please you."

She could sense my hesitancy and pulled me up onto the couch with her. LeeAnne kissed me and quickly pulled my shirt off revealing my bare breasts. She was fascinated with them; the size and my huge pink nipples were a major turn on for her. Our tongues quickly sparred with each other before she pulled away and sucked one nipple into her mouth while pinching the other with her fingers. I moaned loudly as she played with me. Teasing each pink button into firm points.

LeeAnne started to tug at my shorts and rapidly had them around my ankles; my thong going with them. I knew I wasn't going to be fully comfortable doing this, but I also really wanted to try it and I wanted to show her that I could do it. I could allow myself to be that exposed and vulnerable while she watched.

LeeAnne shifted away from me on the couch and slowly started to stroke her breasts. I watched her. One hand slid down her smooth stomach and found her wet, freshly fucked pussy. Her finger slowly dipped into her wet hole and then came out to start rubbing her clit. It was mesmerizing.

"I want you to start touching your body. Run your hands all over. Focus on just your tits and chest right now. Also, your neck, hair and ears."

I took a deep breath and began to explore my body. Using my fingertips, I stroked my chest, just between my breasts but not touching them. I ran my fingers up to my neck and lightly grazed them over the exposed skin. I moved slowly down my body, closing my eyes and trying to focus on the touches and how my body responded.

I came to my breasts and raked my fingers over my hard nipples; they were begging for attention. I sighed slightly when I pinched them between my fingers and rubbed. It felt incredible...and just a little odd to be doing this to myself, let alone while someone else was watching.

Up until now, my masturbation had consisted of nothing more than rubbing my clit in small circles until I orgasmed. And it wasn't a frequent pastime of mine. This whole-body experience was entirely new.

"That's it baby," LeeAnne said. "Take your time. I really want you to tease and explore yourself."

I stroked my body, my breasts, my chest, my stomach. Every inch, allowing my fingers time to touch everything. By the time I reached my pussy, I was nearly panting. Which is exactly what LeeAnne wanted.

"How do you feel?"

I peeked at her through my closed eyes and smiled softly.

"Good huh?" she chuckled. "Now, I want you to gently touch yourself on your thighs and everywhere down there except your pussy."

My hands inched down to my thighs, stroking them up and down. I could feel the heat growing between my legs. I knew I was already wet from going down on LeeAnne. Giving oral sex is a huge turn on for me. My fingers danced over my flushed skin, itching to get to my pussy and find my release. I didn't last long doing this before could see how much I needed to continue.

"Touch yourself. I want you to explore everything. Each fold, your clit. All of it. Slowly."

I shifted slightly on the couch so that my leg could be propped up on the back of the couch while I bent the other one leaving me fully exposed. It was powerful to be so open with LeeAnne watching me. I felt vulnerable and yet in charge. It was an intoxicating combination knowing that she was staring at my pussy.

I was already wet. Between playing with LeeAnne, teasing myself and the sheer sexually charged experience, my pussy was soaked. I gently touched my outer labia with my finger, pushing them apart to really expose myself. I traced the outline of my pussy lips with my finger, slowly moving into the inner folds of my pussy. I was so slick from desire, my finger just slid over my most sensitive skin.

Briefly, I circled my clit a few times, rapidly increasing my tempo and pressure. I was so aroused that I could've orgasmed quickly if I continued but I wasn't ready yet. I wanted to continue touching myself and exploring what I enjoyed. My finger dipped into my pussy; I could feel my muscles squeeze down. I moved my finger in and out of my slickness, slowly at first and then speeding up, teasing myself.

Entranced by my performance, LeeAnne continued to tease herself while watching me. Teasing her own nipples and sometimes, her pussy. I opened my eyes to watch her, and we stared at each other while playing on our own.

"Add a finger," LeeAnne instructed.

I added my middle finger to my pussy, stretching it open further. I had never had my own two fingers inside of my body and I was shocked how tight it was. I started to fuck myself, allowing the pleasure to take over.

"Now, rub your clit and don't stop fucking yourself."

And so, I started to rub my clit while I continued fucking my pussy. I was so wet that as I increased my tempo, my pussy started to make noises. Sloppy wet noises as my fingers slid in and out of my tightness. Fuck, it felt incredible.

My head started to get a little fuzzy and my eyes slowly shut as my pleasure and excitement grew. My orgasm was building between the clit rubbing and finger fucking. My fingers circled my clit over and over, teasing it faster and faster, matching my fucking speed. And then my orgasm hit. My body convulsed, humping my hands as I cried out.

After a while, I peeked out under my heavy lids, staring at LeeAnne. She smirked at me before saying, "That was seriously one of the most erotic things I've ever watched. How do you feel?"

It took a moment for me to gather my thoughts to respond.

"I've never played with myself that way before. I had no idea it could feel like that, masturbation I mean. Like how much stronger my orgasm would be because of the teasing."

"Most of the time for most women, slower is better. You know it takes us time to get there and while a quick and dirty can happen and be fun, a slow build makes for a much better orgasm."

We lay there quietly for a few minutes together, reflecting on what we had just done.

LeeAnne broke the silence, "I can't wait to eat you again. Watching you was incredible, but nothing is better than pleasuring each other."

"I'm not stopping you," I cheekily replied.

**********

LeeAnne stood up and motioned for me to join her on the bed. Yay! Sure, masturbation is fun and I'm guessing sexy to watch, but sex is the best. I watched her climb onto the bed. God, she was so beautiful. Her long, tan legs with her slim body and perky breasts. It was still mind boggling to me that I was sleeping with a woman as incredibly sexy as her.

I climbed into bed with her, and she motioned for me to lay down. Happy to comply, I situated myself in the middle of the bed before she straddled me. This was new. I mean everything was new currently because we had only been together the one time before tonight. I watched her above me, her thighs on either side of mine, her wet pussy rubbing on mine.

She took my hands and placed them on her hips and had me start to rock her back and forth. Our pussies began to rub on each other, our pussy juices making it slick and easy to slide. LeeAnne's hands found my full breasts and she started to rub them and tease my pink nipples as I continued to rock her pussy on mine. It felt incredible and the sound was amazing, both of us were so wet.

I could feel LeeAnne's open pussy rubbing up and down on my closed lips. It must've felt amazing with my fat pussy lips hitting her clit over and over with our rocking. Her eyes were closed and her lips slightly parted as she moaned softly. I increased my rocking speed and her head lolled back in pleasure. I moved her hips rapidly, back and forth, rubbing us together.

Abruptly, LeeAnne let go of my tits and shifted off my lap, breathing deeply.

"Fuck, Layla. I don't want to cum yet!"

I laughed hard at her for that before she attacked my pussy with her tongue as she shifted down the bed. That shut me up fast. She drove her tongue between my lips, quickly revealing my saturated pussy. She lapped at me for a minute before sucking on my clit frantically. There was no warming up or gentle touches. This was meant to be urgent. Her sucking was going to push me over fast, and my moaning was getting louder by the second.

When LeeAnne abruptly stopped for the second time, I protested very loudly, as she pulled away leaving my orgasm about 5 sucks away. She shifted back up my body and I thought she would straddle me again, but I was wrong. LeeAnne grabbed my one leg to raise it up while straddling just the other. It opened my pussy but allowed her to rub her pussy on mine fully.

Mind blown. I could feel her wet pussy dripping onto mine. Our inner most folds rubbing and sliding together as she began to rock. Every once in a while, I could feel her clit hitting mine. Fuck. This wouldn't last long. We were both begging for another release.