Steamy Shower Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeeAnne began to hump my pussy quickly with her own. Our labia and clits rubbing together. I started to pinch and pull on my nipples, watching her beautiful face as she did the same to her own breasts. Her eyes closed and I knew her orgasm was close. I raised my hips a bit to increase the contact and then she came for me. That was all it took to push her over the edge. Her clit was grinding on my pussy as her orgasm hit and I could feel her cumming from the pleasure.

She continued to hump me through her orgasm, pushing harder and faster as her body shook over mine. I could feel my orgasm coming and began to thrust up against her begging for more contact. LeeAnne jumped off me and wrapped her lips around my clit. She sucked me furiously and had me cumming into her mouth immediately. My body quaked under her as she sucked and licked at my slick pussy, tasting the mixture of our juices.

Then LeeAnne did something I didn't expect. She slid two long fingers into my pussy, fucking me for a second before she pulled them out and put them in my mouth.

"Taste us," she commanded.

And I did. I cleaned her fingers off with my tongue. Licking all of them clean, tasting our mixed cum.

LeeAnne collapsed next to me when she was done.

"Wow. I don't even know what to say," she whispered. "Not kidding when I say you're a natural. You sure you don't want to be a lesbian?" she teased me.

Laughing, I replied, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure. I like guys too much. Just need to find some that actually know how to fuck a woman right."

"Good luck with that...they are all selfish pigs at this age, I hear."

**********

Over the next few weeks, LeeAnne and I continued to explore together. She was an excellent teacher and an even better lover. She was so incredibly attentive and wanted me to thoroughly enjoy our time together. It was the best sex I had had. We also had numerous in-depth conversations about our sexuality and experiences.

At this point in my life, I had only had two sexual partners beyond the one-off blow jobs I gave in high school. These had been guys I dated, one long term and the other a quick fling. Neither were head turning lovers and honestly were selfish the way LeeAnne had described them. I had never orgasmed with either of them and generally left any sexual encounters disappointed. Admittedly, I didn't know what I was doing either, but it was enough for me to swear off fucking men for a while.

That said, I did miss sucking cock. Of all sexual acts, blowing a nice hard cock was my favorite. I relish the control but also adore the submissiveness of the situation. There is something about being on my knees in front of a guy with his cock down my throat. Sucking him and letting him fuck my face all the while knowing I control the pleasure I'm giving him and letting him take. It's an addictive thing for me, sucking a dick.

**********

One day after classes, LeeAnne and I were on her couch watching TV and having one of these sexual talks. It had started off with her telling me about her first serious girlfriend her senior year of high school and how that relationship had firmly solidified her state as a lesbian. I had shared with her my less than satisfying experiences with my two male partners and, my reasoning for no longer engaging in penetrative sex. She was curious but supportive.

"Ok, so I understand not wanting to keep fucking subpar guys, but how do you think you will know when you do decide that someone will be good to fuck?" she asked me curiously.

Laughing, I shrugged my shoulders while replying, "I have no damn clue! I just know that I don't want to sleep around if it isn't going to be good. One, I don't want an STD. Two, I don't want to get knocked up. And yes, I know protection blah blah blah, but that stuff does have failures rates. So why risk it for shitty sex?"

"Yeah, I get that, I wouldn't want to either. Guess that's a huge perk to being a lesbian, no risk of babies."

"And also, I also truly love sucking cocks," I stated.

"So, go suck some cocks!" LeeAnne said.

"What?" I exclaimed. "No, I don't need to do that!"

"Sure, you do! We aren't dating, I love being with you and wish you were a lesbian. But I know you aren't and that this isn't that type of relationship. I don't want to hold you back from being with men, or any other girls. This is college and we are supposed to be wild and sow those seeds!" she laughed.

I just stared at her. I was stunned. I knew we weren't dating but I also wasn't expecting her to tell me to fuck or blow other people.

"uhhh....." came my baffled response.

"Can I confess something?" LeeAnne asked.

"Of course!"

"Would you let me watch you suck a cock? I've never done it myself for obvious reasons, but I would really love to watch you," she admitted.

I giggled and then replied, "Sure, but we've gotta find a guy to agree."

"Oh, honey, I don't see that being a problem at all. Have you looked in the mirror or watched guys as you walk past? You've got every guy on campus watching you."

I rolled my eyes but was secretly pleased by her compliment.

"Oh my god!" LeeAnne cried, "Let's go out tonight and find a cock for you to suck!"

"What????"

"Yes! Let's go!" she said pushing me off the couch. "Go get changed into something slutty and we're going downtown to bar hop for a cock!"

"You're crazy," I replied laughing at her enthusiasm. But I walked out of her room, across the hall to my own, to get ready to go cock hunting.

**********

A short time later, LeeAnne and I departed for a bar downtown to look for a willing victim to let me suck his cock. I was dressed suitably slutty in a short jean skirt, cowgirl boots and a skimpy strappy top revealing my ample tits. LeeAnne was wearing a short sundress and heels that made her well over 6 feet tall.

As we walked into the bar, all the male heads turned to stare at my beautiful friend. This happened wherever we went. We made our way to the bar and LeeAnne ordered our drinks while I stood back and prayed I didn't get carded. After she had gotten our drinks, we moved over to a standing table close to the stage and listened to the band play.

Several guys approached us, but none were especially entertaining or riveting. It wasn't until a group of college guys that LeeAnne knew from the neighboring university strolled in that things got interesting. There were three of them, and LeeAnne quickly introduced me. Their names were Rick, TJ and Sean. Rick and TJ were decent looking and nice enough but fairly generic as college guys go. Sean, however, quickly struck my fancy and I knew that he would be my "cock of choice" to suck that night for LeeAnne.

"So, Layla, how are you liking Nashville?" he asked.

"Oh, I love it here," I answered honestly. "I love the city and there is so much to do. Campus life is great, too. How long have you been here?"

"I'm a senior so 4 years. I'm from Buffalo, New York so it's been a big change being here. I'll miss it when I graduate next year."

"Are you going to move home when you graduate?" LeeAnne asked her friend.

"Oh no," answered Rick for him. "Sean, here, is headed to California for grad school."

"Yeah, I'm relocating to California assuming I get into grad school," Sean confirmed.

"Well, we will be sorry to see you leave," LeeAnne teased. "But we're glad you still have the rest of the year here. Layla has a thing for gingers."

She was shameless and had no problem putting things in motion. Basically, she was the consummate wingman!

"Oh, yeah?" Sean asked, giving me a thorough one over.

Giving him my winningest smile, "Maybe." I teased him.

We spent the next hour taking shots with the guys while listening to the band. Eventually, they took a break and a guy with a solo guitar came on stage. He played a few up-tempo songs but then he settled into a singular slow number. I had been flirting with Sean heavily, clearly displaying my desire. Taking the hint, he took my hand and led me out for a slow dance.

I snuggled into his chest as his arm wrapped around my waist. He really was good looking, pretty tall with wavy red hair that he wore long and pulled back.

"So, I'm just going to ask," he spoke softly into my hair. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"No, I'm keeping my options open."

"Interesting. And how do I get to be an option?" he inquired.

"I thought you already were," I smiled up at him. That earned me a huge smile.

We danced out the remainder of the song before rejoining our group. LeeAnne had ordered another round of shots and after those were gone, one of the guys did as well. I was definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol and my already flirty nature was in overdrive. Sean looked like he hit the lottery with the way I was hanging on him.

"I think it's time to get out of here," LeeAnne finally announced. "If I don't get Layla home soon, she's going to be sleeping on the bar."

I laughed hard at that, confirming I was indeed well on my way to drunk.

Sean chimed in, "Well how about you girls come back to our apartment. We live off campus now since we moved out of the frat house."

"Oh yes, let's go, LeeAnne! That sounds like fun!" I cried.

"Let's go!" she agreed.

I think the guys were surprised we were so easily swayed but quite pleased we were coming over. Just as we were walking out of the bar, a group of girls came in that the guys knew. Rick and TJ were really excited to see the girls and ended up staying behind at the bar to drink more. It worked out well since I really wasn't planning to blow Sean in front of his buddies. Though in all fairness, I was just drunk enough that I would've done it.

**********

We took a cab back to Sean's apartment with Sean sitting between us. He had his arm around my shoulders as he continued to chat with LeeAnne. I was curled into him and had rested my hand on his thigh and was gently rubbing him. I could see a tent growing in his pants. This was going to be too easy I suspected.

When we arrived, LeeAnne excused herself to the bathroom quickly, leaving Sean and I alone in his kitchen as he pulled out some beers. When he turned around, I had perched on the counter, pulled him over between my legs and kissed him. He wasn't an especially good kisser by any means, but I wasn't there to kiss. I wanted to suck his cock and soon.

Jumping off the counter, I took his hand and led him to his couch, where he sat down, and I promptly got on his lap. He started to kiss me again, and his hands quickly started to roam towards my tits and up my thighs. It was then that LeeAnne rejoined us from the bathroom and sat down on the chair opposite the couch.

"Don't let me stop you," she quipped off while popping open her beer.

Oh, I wasn't going to let her, I thought to myself before I resumed kissing Sean. I could feel his cock growing under my ass and really wanted to get to it, so I slid off his lap to the floor. Sean's eyes widened when he realized what I was aiming to do. I reached up and made quick work of undoing his belt and tugging his pants down.

Sean's cock sprang free from his shorts. Like his kissing, it wasn't very remarkable, but it was a cock, and it was in front of me after months of going without. I quickly wet my lips and sucked it down to the base. I held still for a second while the head hit the back of my throat then I began to bob my head up and down a bit before pulling off completely.

I looked up wickedly at Sean and was surprised to see LeeAnne sitting next to him watching me intently. She wasn't kidding about wanting to watch apparently.

I wrapped my small hand around his cock and started to stroke him while I licked and sucked on his head. Sometimes taking all of him down my throat, other times fisting him quickly. His breathing was very quick, and he was oozing precum like crazy. Clearly it had been a while and he wasn't going to last long with me playing.

LeeAnne watched me as I worked on Sean, licking him from balls to tip and back. Sucking his head like a lollipop and then deepthroating him. Sean put his hand on the back of my head, keeping my head all the way down. I started to gag a bit as he pushed down. I love that feeling, feeling a hard cock sliding down my throat making it hard to breathe. I pulled up a bit and then started to suck him in earnest which fisting his shaft. He lasted 30 seconds before I felt his balls tighten and I sucked him all the way down as he fired cum down my throat.

"Holy fuck," he moaned. "That was incredible."

I smiled up at him as he relaxed in the post blowjob glory. I climbed back up onto the couch in between Sean and LeeAnne. LeeAnne leaned over and whispered in my ear that we needed to go home immediately before she stripped me naked right there. As amazing as that sounded, I didn't want to play in front of Sean.

LeeAnne quickly made an excuse that we needed to head back because she on RA duty at 6am and needed sleep. Sean was disappointed that we were leaving and begged for my phone number, which I did give him. He was a nice guy but probably not someone I would see again for this. We grabbed a taxi back to our dorm and went straight up to LeeAnne's room.

**********

We barely made it into the room and closed the door before LeeAnne was on me. Her lips pressed firmly on mine as her hands grasped my hair and head holding me close to her. We were pawing at each other's clothes trying to get naked as quickly as possible. She was ravenous, apparently watching a live action blow job is a tremendous turn on, even to a lesbian.

"That was so incredibly sexy to watch," Leeanne panted in my ear as we kissed and stripped our clothes off. "Watching you suck his whole cock into your mouth and hearing you gag was so hot. And you looked so gloriously slutty doing it. Fuck."

"I honestly don't know which I prefer," I moaned into her neck as she sucked mine. "I love eating your pussy but God, I love a nice hard dick down my throat."

"If I weren't gay, I would love to have you eat my pussy and suck a cock or get fucked all at once."

My mind was spinning. I knew I had had a lot to drink but I think it was more just the sexual charge of everything going on. I was so horny, and my body was dying for a release.

LeeAnne grabbed my hand a tugged me towards the bathroom.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We reek of smoke from the bar, and I don't want to get in bed stinking, let's go shower," she said pulling me along.

**********

The nicest perk of being an RA was having a private bathroom. LeeAnne's had a tub and shower combo making it even better. She turned the water on to warm up and we stood on the cold floor kissing and stroking the other's body. One of the best things about our height difference was that her breasts were almost perfectly at mouth level for me which made sucking those incredible nipples quite easy. I sucked one delicious nip into my mouth and began to lavish attention to it with my tongue.

"Mmmm..." LeeAnne moaned. "Common, let's get in the shower."

I had never been in the shower with another person. For such a mundane activity, doing it with another person makes it a very different experience. It wasn't a fancy shower by any means; it was a completely basic shower/tub combination with just a single utilitarian shower head. The water was quite warm and felt amazing on our chilly skin.

We took turns under the water, getting our hair thoroughly soaked and rinsing the initial smoke stink off us.

"Let me wash your hair," LeeAnne requested.

She grabbed her shampoo, poured a big pool into her palm and began to suds up my long hair. She was standing under the water with me in front of her. The small bathroom was plenty warm with the door closed and the hot water building the steam. LeeAnne rubbed her palms over my head and massaged my scalp with her fingers.

"That feels amazing," I sighed while she washed my long locks.

"You have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen."

"What?" I laughed off her compliment. She herself had beautiful hair as well.

"No, seriously. Between the color, and how thick and wavy it is. I'd give anything to have your hair."

"You've got beautiful hair, what are you talking about?" I exclaimed.

"Not like this, it's not nearly as thick as yours and the color doesn't compare," she said as she started to rinse it. "Step back into the water and tilt your head back."

I leaned back into her, and the bubbles began to rinse down my bare breasts. LeeAnne's fingers worked the soap from my head, rubbing and occasionally, slipping her soapy hands down to cop a feel of my bubbly breasts. When the water ran clear, I suggested we switch places.

"Let's trade, let me wash you," I said.

She moved in front of me so I could wash her hair. I reached up and began to scrub her. Her hair truly was lovely, but she was right, it wasn't as thick as mine. Honestly, it made it easier to wash and massage her scalp.

"Babe, I could just let you do this for hours," she whispered. "It's so damn relaxing."

I laughed before agreeing that yeah, a good hair washing is truly a divine experience. I continued to work on her hair and used the bubbles to rub her body down, my hands slipping all over her wet skin. My fingers found her nipples and I began to tease them mercilessly. Pulling and pinching on them gently from behind making her moan. I pulled her back a step to rinse her hair, letting the water run over both of us while I used my hands on her hair. After most of the bubbles washed away, I spun myself around LeeAnne trading places, so she was fully in the water now.

Standing on my tiptoes, I wrapped my arm around her neck to steady myself in the slick tub and kissed her. LeeAnne's arm wrapped around my slender waist and held me close to her wet body. Our tits were mashed together as we kissed.

We were both extremely aroused after my earlier playing with Sean. I didn't want him to touch me beyond what had happened, but I was feverish for LeeAnne's touch. I was pleasantly surprised by how horny it had made her watching me suck a cock. She was frenzied in her kissing. Our tongues were dueling in our kisses, and it was a frantic make out session. Our kisses traveled to necks, ears and shoulders. Nibbling and sucking and kissing over and over making each other moan as the water continued to fall on us.

"I didn't expect to get so hot watching you with a cock in your mouth," she admitted while sucking on my ear lobe.

I squirmed in her arms as she held me tightly to her slippery body.

"Do you like that?" she asked.

"Sucking cock or you sucking my ear?"

Laughing, she responded, "Me sucking your ear, silly. But I guess both. I must admit I am curious about the cock sucking and why it gets you going," as she pulled away from my ear.

I dipped my head to her breast and sucked a perky nipple into my mouth, teasing her extensively before replying. LeeAnne's hands held my head to her tit firmly as I worked her further into submission. When she finally let me go, I kissed my way back up to her neck and kissed her again, trailing my lips across the wet skin.

"Well," I said pondering her questions. "My ears are super sensitive, and it feels incredible when you tease them." I replied to the easy question first.

To illustrate my point, I sucked her earlobe into my lips and teased it with my tongue before releasing it and traced her ear with my tongue which caused her to squirm and moan.

"Oh, you like that too, huh?" I teased her.

She gave my bare bottom a light smack causing me to squeak in enjoyment and shock. "Don't be a smart ass," she quipped at me. "How about the cock sucking?"

"Hmmm..." I pondered as I kissed my way across her collarbone to her other ear, teasing it as well before I responded.

"Well, I think I love to suck dicks because it's a huge power rush since I control what is happening. But it's also somewhat submissive in that I don't get off from it in the traditional sense. It's a huge mindfuck for me to be on my knees looking up at a guy with his hard cock buried in my mouth. I love the mental image they see when they look down, knowing the power I have in that moment over him but also knowing it's a very submissive act. Does that make sense?"