Steamy Shower Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She mulled it over for a minute while my lips worked their way down to the other breast to pay it homage as I had the other one. After I played with in a moment, I began to travel further south over her smooth stomach down to her pussy area.

Before I made it fully down, LeeAnne responded, "I think I can understand that though I guess maybe it being an opposite sex thing maybe the sexual power struggle is greater? I'm not sure honestly. What I do know is that watching you please him like that was a fucking turn on."

I knelt on the bottom of the tub and carefully lifted LeeAnne's foot to the edge of the tub, opening her legs and exposing her pussy with the water dripping down it.

I drove my tongue deep into her as soon as she was spread open. As usual, she tasted like heaven. I buried my face in her, plunging my tongue deep into her pussy. I fucked her with my tongue, sliding it in and out of her warm body.

LeeAnne's hand grabbed onto my hair to help her stay steady as I ate her.

"God," she moaned as I tongue fucked her over and over, driving my tongue in as deep as it could reach.

She was so hot and ready; I knew it wouldn't take much to make her cum for me.

I started to slowly lick her beautiful pussy up and down making sure to hit all of it with my tongue. I steadily lapped at her, making sure to make contact with her clit with each lick.

"Mmmm...my legs are shaking babe."

I know, I thought to myself. This was fun watching her struggle to stay upright while I pleasured her.

I wrapped my lips around her engorged clit, forming a perfect "O" for sucking her, and began to suck with a slow steady pressure.

"Don't stop," LeeAnne demanded.

I stopped immediately and began to lick slowly again the length of her pussy.

"Damnit, Layla," she protested.

I laughed out loud before refocusing on that big clit of hers. I licked it over and over and could feel the shaking in her legs. Her moans became quite loud as I licked her. Thank goodness that shower would drown out her noise because she was really enjoying what I was doing to her.

"Please don't stop. Please. Please, don't stop," she begged me.

I smirked to myself. Maybe eating pussy was as intoxicating as sucking a cock. I think someday I'm going to need to try them together to decide I mused.

I licked and licked and LeeAnne moaned, "Don't stop" repeatedly.

Suddenly, I felt her knees buckle as her orgasm hit. Her hand grabbed my hair tightly as she gripped the wall for support. I licked and licked, driving her orgasm further.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, baby," she cried out from the pleasure as her body shook in the water.

I slowed down my licking as her orgasm subsided and her hand relaxed in my hair. I was able to glance up at her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed, and her lips parted with the water dripping down her skin. Fuck she was so goddamn sexy.

When LeeAnne opened her eyes, she helped me back to my feet and we kissed deeply.

"Layla, you eat pussy like a lesbian, babe," she whispered against my lips. I knew it was a huge compliment coming from her. "But now it's my turn."

Something in the tone of her voice told me I was in for it.

**********

LeeAnne had me sit down and lay back in the tub, reclining against the back of it. Carefully, she sat down between my legs before placing each foot up on either side of the tub. I was spread fully open to her and once again, feeling quite vulnerable. The warm water rained down on us gently.

"Play with your tits," she instructed me.

Following her directive, my fingers started to tease my nipples and massage my large breasts.

LeeAnne leaned forward and ran a singular finger down my pussy opening my labia somewhat to expose everything hidden inside. Quickly, she teased my clit causing my body to jerk in response. She smirked before moving away from it.

I felt two fingers slide into me. I knew I was slick from arousal. I was so horny from my earlier blowjob on Sean and now eating LeeAnne to a mind-blowing orgasm. I needed release. She pulled them out and then slid them back in again. She started so slowly, teasing me terribly so I was quickly begging her to go faster.

"More," I begging as her fingers slid into me again. She went agonizingly slow. I begged again, "Please."

"Not yet," she replied as she pulled them out again.

When she pushed back in again, she added a third finger. Oh shit! This was a new feeling; I had never had more than two fingers inside of me. It was so filling, and my body arched up begging for more.

"Oh, you like that, huh?" she questioned me.

I nodded my head quickly and pulled harder on my nipples.

Retracting her fingers to just the tip, she pushed them rapidly back into my pussy and started to fuck me in earnest going faster and harder with each thrust. I started to squirm around in the bottom of the tub, my hips arching up to match her strokes. My eyes had fluttered shut and I was pinching my nipples harder now.

LeeAnne took her other hand and pushed it down on top of my pussy to help hold me still so her fingers wouldn't slide out too far. Her middle finger found my clit and began to rub it as she continued to fuck my slick pussy.

"Don't stop," I panted while humping her hand and twisting my nipples. "Please, don't stop."

LeeAnne took that as her cue to push me further and added her pinky finger to the three that were already fucking me.

"Holy shit," I cried out as she stretched me open with most of her hand inside of me. My eyes flew open to look down and see half of her hand inside my tightness. I had never seen anything like it. She was plunging in and out fully now. Fucking me so incredibly hard with one hand and then stroking my clit with her other hand. Her fingers curled up hitting my G-spot with each stroke.

I felt my orgasm coming fast and knew I wouldn't last long with this treatment. LeeAnne could sense it was coming; my body was trembling, and I was humping her hand furiously.

"Come for me, baby," she pleaded.

And that was it. Her command pushed me over the edge, and I lost it. My orgasm crashed over me, my pussy clamped down on her four fingers, holding them inside me. My mind went blank, and I cried out for her.

Slowly, LeeAnne withdrew her fingers and stopped rubbing my clit. We sat there with the water rinsing us and keeping us warm. She reached forward and helped me sit up so that we could kiss. We sat there kissing softly for a long time, recovering from our play.

**********

We eventually got out of the shower and ended up cuddled up in her bed together. Both of us were thoroughly exhausted from the events of the evening. We both fell asleep wrapped up together, our naked bodies pressed together. When we woke up the next morning, LeeAnne had turned away and I had curled up behind her with my hand cupping her bare breast. You can imagine what happened then.