Steel Hearts: Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me everything," he groaned. "I need all of you,"

.

Grace's legs wrapped around his body. She let herself lean into the feeling of being held, of losing control. It made it easier to enjoy the moment when she felt he had taken over. Her eyes glazed as he leaned down to kiss her. Their lips touched, teeth grazed skin, and her climax rose within her as she gave up the last shreds of her control to this man. She moaned into Saxon's shoulder as she teetered on the edge of the abyss, not sure what to do to achieve the release she needed so much that seemed just out of reach.

Saxon could feel her tremble on the edge of orgasm and slid his hand down between them to press against her clit as he continued to fuck her hard. Grace shuddered, crying out in a long, high-pitched whine as her body tightened around him and his fingers moved faster.

He watched her face explode with emotion and felt her release as he continued to move inside of her. The intensity of her orgasm was enough to push him closer toward his climax, but he wasn't ready for this to end. He couldn't get enough of her. His hand slid free of her pussy, and he pressed his fingers against her lips. She took his fingers into her mouth, sucking her cum from them in rhythm with the strokes of his cock.

The vision of her sucking his fingers as her tight pussy clenched and released his cock pushed him over the edge into his release no matter how much he tried to forestall it. His cock swelled, and he groaned deeply, holding her tight and quivering with the ecstasy of having the woman he wanted for so long. Then, falling beside her, he cradled her face and watched the emotions roll by as she came down from her high. The release and the passion had changed her. Her eyes were bright, more alert, and to his pleasure, she seemed as hungry for him as he still felt for her.

She smiled at him, and his heart leapt in his chest. That smile was his from now on. Even if he had to share her affection with Beau, that smile and this moment belonged to him. As well as that heat and passion that was evident in her eyes that told him that he belonged to her as much as he wanted her to be his.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

"That you took some of the sharp edges from deep inside me," she answered truthfully. Then her mouth found his again for a kiss. This one was more firm than passionate.

"Sharp edges?" he asked as he fell back onto the bed with her urging him to roll onto his back. Grace followed him there, sliding easily astride him. She sat up and examined his broad chest, shifted to learn the feel of mounting him. This was the position she preferred when keeping the darkness at bay.

"They are no more," she smiled softly, and she could see his eyes soften as he watched her.

Saxon watched her, wanting her just as much as he did when he first saw her. She sat astride him now, her hair falling over her face and her breasts moving with each breath as she leaned down to kiss him again. She could feel him growing hard again against the cheeks of her round ass. So, she snuggled her body closer to his and smiled, pressing her ass harder against him

*****

They spent the afternoon wrapped up in each other until Beau came in to suggest dinner might be good for replenishing their energy. Grace could tell he was trying not to show his concern and worry for her, but she felt it. Finally, realising that something important was happening, she left them to have a shower. Whatever it was about, Beau wasn't about to talk about it in front of her.

"You know secrets ruin good relationships," she tossed out as she closed the bathroom door. But, of course, she had her own secrets, so it was an empty rebuke. However, the look on Beau's face made her uneasy, and she wanted to walk back in there and demand they tell her what was going on.

"You're right," Saxon said, opening the bathroom door before she could even start the shower. "Come back. You have a right to know what's going on," he sighed.

"I'm against telling you anything until we have proof," Beau admitted as she walked back into the bedroom. "We found Joey he was waiting to pay off the driver with another man, the story he told us was a little farfetched, but now we need to decide how we go about getting the evidence to either backup Joey's story or prove he is lying."

"Bit hard to help make that decision when I don't know what the story is," Saxon frowned.

"Can we go out there? Ian is waiting for us. Have a shower, Gracie. We will tell you everything, I promise, but when you're dressed like that, you are far too distracting," Beau sighed. She and the room smelled like sex, and it was all he could do to keep his mind on the issue at hand when she stood there wrapped in only a sheet.

"You're being weird, Beau. It's Teddy, isn't it? He was acting weird too. What happened? Did he go after the guy and get hurt?" she asked, concern lacing her voice.

"No, he's not hurt as far as we know," Beau reassured her. "Go shower and put on some clothes, please, Gracie. I'm only human, and this isn't helping me," he indicated her sheet.

"Me either," Saxon admitted. "I promise, no secrets. Go and meet us in the common room when you're ready."

Grace showered as quickly and as thoroughly as she could before dressing simply in jeans and a tank top and heading out to the guys who looked up at her arrival with what she thought might be sadness in their eyes.

"How was Teddy acting weird?" Beau asked as soon as she came to sit at the table, and Saxon pushed a small bottle of coke in front of her and some half-eaten nacho's they had been sharing.

"Teddy said he needed to talk to me. Like it was urgent, but I needed to make sure Drew was okay, so he made me promise that we could talk after I checked on her," she explained. "Then Saxon came, and Eli and Teddy left with the girls, and I forgot that he had been so adamant about needing to talk to me," She admitted.

"When Teddy joined the brotherhood, what did he tell you about us?" Beau asked.

"Am I being interrogated here?" Grace frowned. "Because I didn't wreck my place, Teddy and Mitch were with me when that happened, and I have half a dozen witnesses, including you, that I was here all day."

"I'm sorry, I'm upset and angry, and I just want more information. I didn't mean to come off as interrogating you. If you can answer my questions, I can explain why I'm asking," Beau said in a much softer voice.

"In the beginning, he said you all had rules about having no ties outside your brotherhood. So he said that being invited to be part of the sovereign six was a big deal, bigger than just being a brother in the club. He said you guys trusted him, and he couldn't screw it up by being seen as someone's big brother. We were never actually related, so I agreed to remain just occasional friends," she shrugged. He gave me the car he had just crashed street racing and the cash to fix it. That's my Ladybird. I didn't see him for a year or two, and then I ran into him in my third or fourth race. You were with him that night. He was pretty pissed when he found out I'd been racing Ladybird," Grace cut off her reverie, realising they didn't need so many details.

"I doubt I or any of the guys would have found out about you if he wasn't so pissed about you racing," Beau acknowledged. "He was jealous, did you know that?"

"Of me?" she laughed. "Hardly, Teddy always told me I wasn't good enough or at least too young or too little to race or hang with his friends."

"You got more notoriety in a handful of races in that car than he ever had, and then you had my attention once he introduced us. The more of us you met, the more jealous he became. You see, street racing was his thing and how he met us and became close enough to us to become part of our inner circle. He's one of the best drivers I've ever seen. He didn't need to be jealous of you, yet he was," Beau explained.

"Our source, Joey, claims that Teddy faked his concussion. That he sent you out to the packhouse alone because he knew Saxon was there and hoped that he would either scare you away from the club and his friends or Saxon would make him end the brother bond he had with you. He would have given you enough money to move away and start somewhere new away from the danger of the club. Joey was out at Eversley spying on you to make sure his plan had worked, but not only were we there with you, but Saxon was there as well," Beau said, omitting the part about Saxon leaving with a sexy blonde.

"I don't think Joey knows what he is talking about," Grace shook her head. "Teddy wouldn't do that. He's always looking out for me. When I was scared and called him, he came right away to help me. That doesn't sound like someone trying to frighten me away, and he was with Mitch and me when my apartment was trashed, and he would never have hurt my car like that, not ever!"

"I agree a lot of this doesn't make sense, but we also can't find Teddy right now to see what he says about why Joey would be making up shit about him," Ian said. "Look, I haven't met you before today, and there is probably a good reason for that being that I'm pretty intuitive. I believe Teddy loves you just like you say he does, but I could also believe he hates you with an equal passion if I trusted Joey. His story is feasible. Logically it makes sense, but then I have you sitting here with all the conviction of a sister defending a brother she loves and knows loves her."

"Joey's lying! What he said is just not true," Grace shook her head.

"You met in a foster home where the father had focused all of his evil attention on Teddy until you arrived, and he went after you. Teddy may have appeared to be sacrificing himself for you, but he was taking back the attention he perceived as love," Ian said sadly. "He's not the only messed up kid to be caught in that web of lies." Ian studied her glassy eyes before going on. "Then he was kicked out of the only home he had known, as horrible as it was, when he turned eighteen, and you took all that was his. Then he found his calling, street racing, made a name for himself, and found a group of people who would become his brothers. He saved Mitch's life. That's why they are so close."

"He saw you one day looking battered and beaten down," Beau said. "He was with Mitch, who became concerned about Teddy's reaction to some random girl who her boyfriend or someone had beaten up. That was probably when he helped you get out of that house and gave you the car. He had his bike by then and rarely used his old car after the crash."

"That's just it! He did come back, he did get me out, he helped me to get a job and gave me his car," Grace argued.

"Then his new brothers started to notice you and ask after you, and you started to infiltrate the second of his forever homes. All the love and attention he was getting from his brothers you were suddenly starting to share," Ian pointed out. "He would have been particularly concerned by the way Mitch was with you because he had real unrequited love there."

'No, none of this makes any sense to me. You don't know him like I do. He wouldn't do any of that to me," she said almost in a whine showing how much this hurt.

"There is no proof for any of what Ian is saying," Saxon said gently, and as soon as we find Teddy, we are sure he will explain why Joey tried to tell us that story and say he was behind it all."

"I just have one more question," Beau said. "The reason you left it so long to call Teddy about the stalker is that you couldn't prove someone had been in your apartment because there was never any sign of a break-in?" he asked, and when she nodded, went on. "That never made sense to me how someone was getting in without breaking in. There was no way someone could get to your windows on the second floor, and unless they had a key, how would they not break the lock on the door?"

"I had to give a key to the rental agency when I changed the locks. So maybe they lost it," Grace shrugged. "I don't even think Teddy kept a key when he helped me with that when I moved in."

"Okay, we understand that this isn't the Teddy we know. None of us wants to believe it, but you asked us to tell you what was going on, so you have to understand that as much as you feel confused and betrayed right now, we feel the same. He is our brother as much as yours, and even the thought of a betrayal like this cuts deeply," Beau said. "We need to find him and quickly. Have you got any clue where he might have gone to hide from us or hide out until he could prove his innocence if he knew what Joey was going to say?"

"No, because he's not hiding. I don't know why you can't find him but have you tried to call or text him?" Grace asked, feeling both angry on his behalf and sad that these men she started to care for as more than friends would think her brother was capable of this. She picked up her phone and typed out a quick text.

G: 6:38 pm. "Hey, you made me promise we could talk today, then you disappeared with Drew and Jenna. Everything alright? Got time now?"

Then she placed her phone on the table screen up so the men could read it. If she wanted no secrets, she had to play the same game. As hard as it was to hear, she had asked for the truth from them, and she could see that the information they got from Joey was hurting them as much as her.

T: 6:40pm. "Don't believe what you hear about me. I have always loved you and tried to look out for you. Trust me, please. It's not me doing this, but I can't accuse the fucker behind all of this and what I told you about A at the FT without proof. I will fix this, Gracie. I'm sorry."

Grace grabbed her phone and sent back a message just as quickly.

G: 6: 41pm. "I know it's not you! Who is doing this to them, to us? I can help if you just trust me."

She stared at her phone for long minutes as the dots told her he was texting her back. The men sitting with her didn't speak, letting her do her thing. Teddy hadn't responded to any of their calls or texts, so this was more information than they had managed to get.

T: 6:44pm. "Trust, Sax. He'll protect you. I need to get rid of my phone now. Trust me, Gracie, I didn't do this, not any of it."

G: 6:46. "I understand, but wouldn't I be safer if you told me who was behind it all? Then, I would believe you even if no one else did."

The table was silent as they all watched her phone for long minutes while there was no further response.

"Thoughts?" Sax asked his two friends.

"I find it hard to believe a known worm over a man we have called a brother for years," Beau said in a deep voice. "The story Joey told us was shocking, and we had to wonder when we couldn't find Teddy, but he's encouraging her to stay with us, with Sax. Would he do that if the main aim of the torment was to separate her from us?"

"Then why would someone want to scare her so much that she called Teddy to help her? What was the ultimate aim? Was the Valentine's thing real in some way? Or, like we always believed, was someone trying to leverage her against Teddy? If that is the case, then to what end? Again, what was the ultimate goal here?" Ian asked.

"Also, why would the worm blame Teddy and make the whole weird situation his fault as if he wanted to get rid of her?" Beau added as Saxon listened quietly and reached out to pull Grace's chair and all closer to him.

"So, we talk to Joey again?" Grace asked. "If he's lying, he'll trip himself up eventually. Liars always do. I think it should be me because I lived through everything, and I can trip him up on the details if anyone can."

"She's got a point," Ian agreed, but Saxon and Beau frowned at each other before reluctantly agreeing.

"Fine but not alone," Saxon said. "Is he still down in storage?"

"Yeah, we were just waiting on you to let him go with a team tracking him," Beau nodded.

There was a soft knock on the wall at the entrance to the common rooms from the stairwell. That made them all look up before Saxon waved the man forward.

"The guys in the band are getting antsy that we hadn't heard what happened to make you grab Grace like that and carry her away. We just wanted to see her and make sure she's okay," Happy said, stepping into the vast room.

"Hey, Happy, I'm so sorry you've been waiting for me to come back?" she asked, horrified that they had been down there for hours worrying about her while she had been thinking about nothing outside of how good Saxon made her feel. A flush rose in her cheeks.

"We didn't know, but we were concerned that you just disappeared like that after we heard about the girl in the kitchen. Nobody in the bar seemed panicked, though, after you left, so we didn't know what to think," he shrugged. "But your good, so good. That's great, we'll just be going then," he stammered as he backed into the other three guys.

"I have something I have to do tonight, but first thing in the morning, I will make up for today. I will know your song by heart, Taylor, I promise," she said, getting to her feet and hugging each member of the band. "Thank you for worrying about me. It means the world to me to know you care enough to come up here looking for me."

"We're a band, and that means something," Rider mumbled quietly. The tall, usually silent man stepped forward and embraced her, surprising her even more than his words.

Grace heard Saxon clear his throat behind her and felt Rider stiffen, releasing her. She hugged the three other men, too, amongst a flurry of good nights and promises to practise again tomorrow for their Valentine's Day debut.

"I'll see you down there, Princess," Ian grinned as he followed the band out of the common room and left her with Beau and Saxon.

"Okay, I'm ready," she said, turning to face them.

"Not quite yet," Beau said, beckoning her closer. "I need you to hear me and understand what I am about to say. Saxon has taken our brotherhood into legal and legitimate business areas, but we all came from a dark and dangerous places. When confronted by that darkness, we are not always the good men you know."

"I'm Teddy's sister. We grew up in the dark. Trust me, I am not the sheltered girl you think I am," she said seriously. "I thought you realised that after our talk this morning," she winked at Beau. "Can we go now?"

They used the elevator to go down to the speakeasy and then through a maze of storerooms to one where Ian stood at the door arguing with Eli. They pulled apart and went silent as Sax on Beau came into view with Grace between them. Saxon said nothing but merely raised an eyebrow.

"Eli was arguing with Mitch when I came down about talking to Joey alone. So Mitch is in there, and I am out here until he calms down," Ian explained.

"Teddy's gone. That piece of shit knows where he is, and I need him to tell me where he is," Eli said as if it made perfect sense.

"Why couldn't you ask him that with Mitch or Ian in there as well?" Beau asked the still angry Eli. "Honestly, in the mood you're in, I wouldn't have let you in there either. So maybe you should go grab a drink and cool off while we do what needs to be done."

"What are you going to do?" Eli asked.

"Me? Absolutely nothing, but Grace is going to talk to the man accusing her brother of some pretty terrible things," he said, watching Eli carefully.

"A lot of what Joey said makes no sense to her, or me now that she has pointed out the flaws in Joey's thinking," Saxon added.

"It's okay, Eli. We will find Teddy and bring him home," Grace smiled.

"It's your fault he's gone, you stupid little bitch. If even half of what Joey said is true, you should just fuck off like he wanted you to and leave us all the hell alone," Eli spat at her making her reel back from the confrontation. Beau acted without thought and hit Eli, making him fall back onto the floor.

1...89101112...17