Steel Hearts: Amazing Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he heard Steve exclaim sometime later as he stood in the bedroom watching the girl who had stolen his heart sleep. He needed to find out who put the item describing her on the list and ensure she was completely safe from anyone else who might come to collect her. He understood why they wanted her. He felt that attraction himself, except he was prepared to work for her affection, not kidnap her and keep her as a prisoner until she fell into some sort of Stockholm Syndrome.

"I swear I didn't know Sax," Steve said from the short hallway that led to the small apartment he shared with Grace and now Beau. "I closed the club tonight for a covid clean, it can stay closed, and no one would question it with all that shit hanging around right now. I will get the names of the Elite, and we will set sentries. I swear nothing will happen to her."

"That's just it, Steve, it's all down to you. If you're lying to us and withholding a single name from the Elite list, then she and other women, for all we know, are as good as gone. If you're telling the truth and we do this, they will know who sold them out, and you are as good as gone. There is no winning here," he said.

"I told you before. Unfortunately, I can't eavesdrop properly when you whisper, so if you don't want me to listen, then go somewhere else or speak the hell up" Grace huffed and rolled onto her back, pulling the sheet with her. "Hi, Steve. I'm the girl with issues who started all the drama," she sighed and propped herself up on her elbows.

"I can see why the guys are invested," he smiled and nodded his head at her.

"Do you know where Teddy is? I need him," Grace said sadly.

"No, but I intend to help find him," Steve said with determination. "I will help fix all of this. You have my word."

*****

Part 5

The following two days went by fast as Grace remained surrounded by the brotherhood twenty-four hours a day. Even when she was in their apartment, she knew several other men were in the common rooms on the second floor of the Doss house. It didn't matter where she was or what she was doing; someone or several someones were always watching her. It seemed that the closer they came to Valentine's Day, the more on edge the guys had become, including both Ian and Steve. Both men she had only met in the last few days, but they seemed just as invested in her safety as the men who claimed to love her, including her brother.

Her brother had sent her a text now and then to let her know he was alive and seeking the evidence he needed to prove his innocence even though she had texted to let him know they all knew he had done nothing wrong. She missed him and his steady presence in her life. No matter what was happening, she always felt safer when he was around, and while Saxon and Beau were leaving no doubt in her mind about how safe she was with them, it was different.

"Good morning, beautiful," Beau said.

"Hey," Grace smiled and sat up, sliding her legs over the edge of the bed. "What's the plan for today?"

"Saxon and Teddy are still arguing about that, but I thought you might like to see your brother before Saxon kills him," Beau chuckled as his words registered in her sleepy mind.

"Teddy's here," she gasped. She came to her feet and bolted for the door, so fast Beau almost didn't catch her.

"Clothes or Saxon will kill more than you brother out there," he looked down at the cute but tiny sleep shorts and tank she was wearing.

"Fine!" she struggled out of his arms and darted into the closet dragging off her pyjamas on the way and pulling a summer dress over her head and darted for the door again, this time making it past Beau as he chuckled and followed her. She didn't acknowledge anyone else in the room, and she raced for Teddy and tackle-hugged him.

"I was so worried about you. Where have you been?" Grace asked in a rush of words and not letting go of him.

"Looking for proof that I didn't do this. It wasn't until I found out that Eli was under house arrest here that I knew I could come back," he said.

"We know you didn't do it. I never believed that even when I first heard it," she sighed, still clinging to him. "Did you find Ava?"

"No," he said flatly.

"Oh Teddy, I'm sorry. But, I promise as soon as I am free of the short leash they have me on, I will help you look for her," she said.

"No, you need to stay away from those Treasure Hunter assholes," Teddy said. "The stuff they are doing it's not only illegal but immoral."

"I get it, I do," Grace said. "But it's not me going after them," she shrugged. "I was happy in my boring little life. They did this to me," she waved her hand around.

"No, I did this to you," Teddy said. "Now I have to make it right again. You need to go, to getaway. We both do. We can start somewhere new where arseholes can't just take whatever they want regardless of the consequences. Did they ever tell you why Joey and Eli tried to frame me? To get me out of the way because I would never let you become one of the Hunter's playthings, legitimately."

"What does that even mean?" she frowned, trying to make sense of what he just said.

"It means," Saxon said, stepping in between her and her brother and wrapping his arms around her, "Is that he knew they were going to offer you a contract like some of the other girls at the Fox Trap. Only he didn't realise until it was too late that the girls who didn't accept the contracts willingly were being kidnapped and sold into slavery, so to speak."

"Ava had said no to the contract Eli offered her, and then she disappeared. So I stopped a contract even being offered to you before you heard about it. You were not going to be an escort as long as I was around to prevent it," he said.

"But instead of telling me what Eli was doing, he tried to talk Eli out of it himself," Saxon added. "Now we have the threats to you, and he's right. It's all his fault."

"Eli was his friend. I can understand why Teddy was trying to help him get out of a bad situation," Grace sighed and sat on the couch, leaving the two men to glare at each other.

The elevator dinged, and Eli was brought in bound and gagged standing on the edge of a box trolley. Grace stared at him in horror and looked at Teddy, dumbfounded by his friend's appearance. A moment later, Joey emerged, following the men with Eli in the same way. Placed in kitchen chairs, Eli and Joey's gags were removed so they could face Teddy and his accusations now.

"You had them the whole time?" Teddy asked. "I thought you let them go the night Vixen's closed?"

"Why would we have done that?" Saxon asked.

"Because you shut down their shop front, so to speak, I went there that morning, and by midnight it was closed," Teddy shrugged. "No Hunters, no play."

"The website is still active, although most of the items have been recalled," Saxon replied, looking at Eli, knowing all of this was news to him. "We were about to ask the significance of the ones that remain, which is why we kept our guests in the comfort and style that people who betrayed me deserve."

"Let me be clear because you are obviously having problems using your brain here, Einstein. These guys were part of a human trafficking ring. The contracts were just for show and worthless to anyone who signed them. The only way you could have saved Ava from her fate was by telling us what was going on, so yes, you are responsible for her death as you will be for your sister's if we don't find the guy who is obsessed with her," it was Beau who spoke with a growl pulling no punches.

"Ava is dead?" Teddy asked in a whisper as Grace gaped at them both.

"Yes, she and several other Fox Trap girls were found in one of our old safe houses that I had sold to a renovator a while back," Saxon said in his flat, unemotional voice. "Drug overdoses is how they did it. I expect someone tried to pin the deaths on us, but we lucked out that whoever gave them that address didn't do their homework or just didn't know that we change all of our safe houses regularly."

"I was kept at that safe house once," Joey admitted, free to talk now that the gag had been removed.

"There you go, Ted, you can share the blame," Ian said happily, clapping his brother on the shoulder.

"Why am I here?" Eli said sullenly. "I knew the risk I took it. So let's not pretend I'm anything but a dead man walking."

"Oh, we don't plan to kill you, buddy," Mitch said. "You were one of us, and in some fucked up way, we still love you. No, your punishment will be long and arduous, but you will have the opportunity to show us you have learned the error of your ways and become a brother again." Eli's eyebrows rose for a second, but then his eyes narrowed as Mitch approached him with a knife. He swiftly cut the ties that held Eli in place and stepped back. "You can roam this floor and the club today but try to leave, make a phone call or hurt anyone, and you won't have to worry about the future. This is your one chance for redemption, brother, don't fuck it up."

"Don't look at me," Beau growled. "I voted to cut you loose and let the hunter's deal with your betrayals."

"I didn't do anything but find and deliver," Eli shrugged. "They don't care about him or me."

"That might have been true before the last couple of days, but you sent the list to Officer Hutchinson and a few other key people in law enforcement, who sent it on to a federal team. Mainly because when you sent the list and website address, you hinted that one or two of those girls in those cryptic clues might be underage," Ian's eyes grew wide in faux shock. They had sent the list from Eli's phone directly to where it would do the most harm to the Hunters. "They haven't arrested you yet because you've kept up a steady conversation with some of the bigger players in their teams. You know the girls' names as you've worked out the clues. So we're all in a holding pattern here until whoever continues to threaten our girl shows up and tries to claim the prize. I'm betting you could even pick him out in a crowd."

"You're welcome to use the room you used to call home to freshen up and change while you weigh your options. We'll send a couple of buddies with you to make sure you don't trip and hurt yourself in there," Mitch said. "Oh, and take Joey with you. He reeks."

"Wait, do I get the same deal?" Joey asked.

"Sure, let's go with that for now," Mitch nodded with a straight face.

"Same goes for you, Ted," Beau said. "You have all the freedom within the club and this floor that you want, but step out of line, and someone will be on you like a rabid dog. You get me? Not everything you said makes sense, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because of her but betray her or us, and there won't be a vote, I will end you."

"I got it," Teddy nodded. "I would never intentionally put you in danger or hurt you, Gracie. I swear." He hugged her to him before letting go and heading for his room to shower and clean up.

"Well, that was a ton of fun, not! So what else have you got planned for today," Grace asked.

"Breakfast and shower, to start with. I don't mind what order you do those in," Beau smiled.

*****

Grace slid the shower door open and stepped out, grabbing a towel before she realised she wasn't alone in the bathroom. She turned, holding the towel to her chest and raising one eyebrow at Beau. Where Saxon hadn't been able to get enough of her since he had taken that final step toward intimacy, Beau had remained affectionate but hadn't gone beyond what she would call making out. Maybe this was his move, and he just needed a little extra prod. She had backed off when she learned about his scars and the pain they still caused him, but hell, he was here, and she was naked. Why not now? She dropped her towel and walked towards him.

Without a word, he bent his head to kiss her. His hands went to her waist and pulled her against him. Picking her up, he placed her on the vanity countertop and murmured his approval of her new height into the kiss he still hadn't broken as his hand moved up to her breasts, caressing them gently.

"Grace, you are the most beautiful, sassy, logic-defying women I have ever met," Beau admitted.

"Logic defying?" she asked and tilted her head back, so he had better access for his kisses on her neck.

"You are everything I shouldn't want, but I can't seem to help myself. You are the sister of one of my brothers. You are the girl who broke Saxon's hard shell that he now claims as his own. I love both of those men and shouldn't want you because it could end badly for someone, but I can't seem to walk away. Not anymore," he admitted between kissing his way down her neck and shoulders. His kisses didn't have enough suction to leave marks but more than enough to elicit the responses he wanted from her.

"Oh, umm, right. Not logical at all," Grace agreed in a breathy voice. She arched her back, offering up her breasts to his hands, and she hoped the talented mouth that was giving her all the right sort of shivers and tingles.

Taking his time, he caressed and kissed almost every inch of her breast as if the nipple was the destination, and he was trying to enjoy the journey to it as well. By the time his lips locked around the tight nub of pink flesh, she had let out a moan that detailed the desire he was eliciting from her body. Her hand wound into his hair as he expertly used his lips, teeth and tongue on both of her nipples, sending tiny shockwaves through her body.

Beau tweaked her nipple and enjoyed her response as he moved from one breast to another. He increased the pressure of his fingers and the roughness of his play across her nipples. She was more than he had ever wished for and made him believe he could have a complete relationship without having to choose between the physical and the emotional as he had done since his injuries deformed his lower body. He lightly ran his free hand slowly from her breast down to her pussy, delighting in finding her more than a little aroused by his caresses and kisses.

Graces brain turned to mush as his fingers began to run through the lips of her pussy slowly, deepening with each stroke until he had exposed her clit and circled it with his fingers. She mewled in her need for more, and he placed the heel of his hand over her little nub as his fingers curled into her first one, then stretching her with a second. His palm continued in a circular motion as his fingers moved slowly in and out of her, and she climbed up to the clifftop she knew he would push her over if he continued to tease her like this.

"You are so beautiful like this," Beau murmured as he brought his head back up to kiss her and swallow the noises she was making. They were for him and only him, and he knew how many men remained out in the common rooms. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily when he felt the tremors in start her limbs and smiled. She was so incredibly responsive that he couldn't believe how perfectly she was made for him. She hadn't once reached for his jeans or the button and zipper. She had let him play with her and give her what he could. He hadn't shrugged off her hands in his hair or on his torso. He loved the feel of her small hands caressing him in that way.

"Oh, fuck, Beau!" she cried out, her body arching and slipping to the edge of the vanity she sat on.

Beau had never seen anything as beautiful as this woman coming with his name on her lips. He placed his hands on her thighs to steady her and lowered himself before her so that his breath mingled with the smell of her orgasm, making her tremble even more as he spread her legs wider to accommodate his shoulders. He looked up at her hooded expression and smiled slyly before leaning forward with his tongue and parting her lips again to gain access to her swollen, sensitive clit.

"Oh Fuck!" she cried out again as his flickering tongue made her squirm and buck slightly against him. Her hands flew down to grip the edge of the vanity and steady herself as he pulled one of her legs over his shoulder and pressed in to lick into her pussy. He savoured the state of her cum as his fingers rolled over her clit not letting up on the torment that was pushing her rapidly to a second climax. "Beau," she practically whined on a long, drawn-out breath.

"Mmhmm," he groaned into her in response, but he wasn't letting up until she came for him again. He knew he was teasing her beyond her limit right now and that she wanted and expected to be fucked, but he was enjoying every sound, movement and expression she was giving him far too much to give in to her need for cock just yet.

"Please, Beau," she begged in a husky whisper. "Please just fuck me," the whisper became a needy whine as she squirmed and danced for him on the vanity until her body locked up and bowed again, her wet hair sliding down the mirror as she shook and squirmed harder than before.

Beau was quick to move this time as he slid her leg from his shoulder and stood up, pulling her with him and turning her so she faced the mirror and could see him standing over her, one hand wrapped around her waist as he freed himself from his jeans. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't gone commando the last two days waiting for the perfect opportunity to claim Grace as his as well as Saxon's.

Grace watched his eyes. She knew why he was doing her this way. She realised through her lust fogged brain that it would take time to make him trust her, but as he thrust into her hard and deep, letting out a deep groan, she couldn't help her answering moan of pleasure in response. She knew that everything with this man would be worth the struggle.

Beau kissed her neck, and his hands went up to grasp her breasts, and he thrust a second time to push further into her. Finally, he bent her awkwardly back and turned her head to kiss her as his third thrust forced the last of his big cock inside her petite body, and he groaned loudly into the kiss as her eyes flared wide and she cried out. Then, wrapping one hand around her throat and holding her loosely as his other went down to cup her pussy and tease her clit he began to fuck her hard and deep as they watched each other in the large mirror above the vanity. It was the perfect place for their first fuck. The mirror alone made it more intimate than any other fuck he's had in over a decade.

"You're so tight," he groaned as she gripped his cock with her inner muscles, his body now starting to tremble as he held back his orgasm until she was at the brink of that chasm again.

Grace barely registered his words as she gave herself over to the sensations of being fucked so completely, she wasn't even sure they had been words he had uttered. She shook with need again and marvelled at the fact that not just one but two men could make her cum so easily, so many times. It was no wonder that the girls who hung out with the brothers in the club were sex-crazed bimbo's. She would be one too if they kept this up, and she tumbled over the edge of her climax again, crying out something incomprehensible that ended in "Beau".

As soon as he felt her begin to stiffen in his arms, Beau let himself climax with her. It was all he could do to stay on his feet as he watched her and himself with her in the mirror. If he had ever thought he would be able to fuck her out of his system, he was so wrong because there was no way he could ever get enough of her. So he pulled out, slowly turning her and lifting her to sit back up on the vanity as he adjusted himself and rezipped his jeans, leaving the top button undone. Then kissed her deeply and possessively, his arms wrapping around her naked body.

"Fuck, I could watch that over and over again," a deep husky voice from outside the room startled them both. "Next time, give me a warning so I can catch it from the beginning. You two are fucking hot together." Saxon came into sight at the bathroom door. He had been watching from the bedroom, where he had a clear, unobstructed view into the open bathroom door. There's been a development. I'll help her get dressed while you go clean up. But if we had the time, baby, we wouldn't be leaving this apartment until I was as satisfied as that fucker looks," he pointed to Beau.

1...1011121314...17