Stefania Ferrario and I Pt. 01

Story Info
The model Stefania Ferrario gets close with an assistant.
3.3k words
4.71
4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers

I first met Stefania Ferrario by a real bit of luck. I didn't know until a friend got me in touch with the photographer Franz Lubitsch that I would want to make photography the main part of my life, but once he did, I knew I was set. I needed a job, firstly, and he was looking for a production assistant on his shoots; he takes photos of all sorts of public figures and has art installations and all that, but what he loves the most are models. All shapes, sizes, genders, you name it, and he wants to shoot it. His photographs can also get very kinky and out there in their approaches. (The first time I was on a set with him and his team, for example, he had a male model straddle an elephant out in the middle of a cornfield! Why? Because he could, I guess, and it made for quite a billboard in downtown London for toothpaste or whatever it was).

Anyway, he got a gig with a model who mostly works in gyms, PT Paige, but she couldn't make it last minute and instead suggested her friend Stefania. I should have seen more photos of her before this as I was already working for Lubitsch for a few months by then, but I somehow missed out. The day came for the shoot, and I hadn't been a part of the prep because of, stupid as it sounds now, car trouble, so that day was the first time I would be setting eyes on her. The concept was to make her up as like a Pulp Movie queen like out of a Russ Meyer movie or Pam Grier in those 70s Blaxploitation movies, and I had to make sure the car was totally clean and make sure that the less obvious but realty crucial stuff when it comes to photographing someone out on a sunny late Spring day -- like to spray for bugs and keep the model with a tan and sheen, but not too much -- was on me. She arrived by herself and when she stepped out to say hi to everyone, I was fucking gob smacked.

Stefania stands 5 foot 8 and arrived in a low-cut t-shirt that showed just enough of the start of cleavage to know she had some spectacular breasts (and without a bra, no less, so her nipples were poking out ever so slightly, or at least I could tell they were pierced), and a pair of low-cut shorts that showed off very long, sensual legs in bright green heels. She had a blonde, curved bob hair kind of cut and with green highlights at the ends. But the most striking thing were so basic: her intense amber eyes with these sharp, full brown eyebrows, perfectly shaped nose, and a smile that beamed from a hundred yards off. I was immediately taken with her like I wasn't with other models -- she was, really, perfect.

She came up to me and shook my hand, and I also should've remembered she's Australian (or, half Aussie, half Italian). "Hi, I'm Stef! And you must be the Jake I've heard so much about."

"Oh?" I smiled back, like a doofus, "What did Franz say?"
"Just that he has a real Ace bloke."
I looked a little puzzled. She just giggled. "It means a good guy, you dope. Franz is the best, isn't he?"
"Without a doubt," I said. I neglected to mention my appearance was not necessarily the best first impression -- I'm 6 foot 2 inches, 21, scraggly hair, light stubble, in jeans and a work-shirt and some actual grease on my hands and arms from working with the car for the hour before she arrived. But she was staring me in the eyes, and I noticed a quick but real look of me up and down. I felt a small but real jolt between us then.
"Well, this is going to be some fun, aye?"
"Sure, hope so!" I responded.

The shoot was mostly a success, in that Stefania got into a series of super-revealing (and astonishingly sexy) get ups, mostly to show off the obvious of her stacked bosoms (34D to be precise) and her curvaceous ass in several tight, brightly colored pants in "Bad-ass" kinds of poses. Lubitsch wasn't really interested in her either way and I was almost defensive of how flippant he was towards her during the shoot, simply telling her to pose this way and that without much emotion in his voice. Maybe he was having a bad day, I don't know, but it made me sad that she was basically pushed around by my usually cool boss. But she seemed to take it in stride and posed beautifully but dutifully against the car -- usually holding a shotgun or some other thing to make her more of a Pulp Heroine.

I'd come over and spray her lightly. She immediately would tease me, saying, "Think you can spray any harder, mate?" It took just a second for me to read in her eyes she was kidding, but in that second, I hoped it wasn't true or something. I was totally enamored with her from the start, but what was great is how at ease she put me. Because of some bad weather that day, the shoot got delayed and had to be extended for another two days. During the down time as I did some work on this or that with the photos and tech, she would pull me aside and tell me a joke. Corny ones.

"Why did the bike fall over?" She'd start, already this big goofy grin on her face.

"Why did, huh, I don't get it?"
"Why did the bike fall over?"
"I don't know."

"It was two tired!"

I had to have a laugh at that and returned one back.

"What did the policeman say to his belly button?"
She lightly shook her head.
"You're under a vest."

She made a face and then lightly hit my arm in jest as she then giggled and that became a laugh. Then I laughed more with her. Not that I found the joke a laugh, but I just enjoyed... her. I especially enjoyed looking at her when I had to use the oils on her during the shoot. It took all my willpower to hold back a boner, though being around so many people helped. But all the time she would also look at me, or maybe I thought she was stealing looks over at me, maybe sizing me up somehow.

So, let's get to the first event, where it changed and became the thing it would become next.

At the end of the third day, Stefania asked if I could drive her back into town and stop on the way to do a couple of small errands. She hadn't brought her car that day and came by an Uber (she claimed later that she legit forgot the time of the shoot and had to rush over, though why she didn't come in her own car maybe was by design). She offered me some extra money, aside from what I was already making for the shoot, for what she said was "for the trouble" and I turned it down flat. I would drive her to the other side of the ocean at that point, if it meant a few more minutes with her. It was also a good forty-five minutes back to town (we were in a decidedly secluded area, almost like a parking lot, to be away from prying eyes).

As I was driving, I could see Stefania's look changed from pleasant and happy to more serious. Her eyes darted down and away from mine, and she was trying to find the words to get something out. After a few minutes of awkward silence, she started:

"Jake, I have something that I want to ask you. And you have to keep it between us."

"Uh... yeah, I can do that. I guess. Is it some secret thing you don't want out?" I was trying to make a joke, but she wasn't having it.

"I'm serious, this has to stay between us. Can I trust you?" Stefania asked this as she put a hand on my right thigh. "Why don't you pull over here."

"We're still like ten minutes away, there's nothing here."

"I know. Just pull over, please."

"Ok."

I did as she asked but kept the car running. I wasn't about to give up the air conditioning.

"So, I'm planning on taking a little break from the modeling and my shoots -- at least, up to a certain time."
"Oh?" Now I was curious.

"I have to make a major life plan, and it's something I thought for a while now. I..." She almost had trouble getting out the words, and they were softer and gentler, but her eyes were lighting up as she let them out. "I want a baby."

"Ok. Great."
"It's just that time for me, I know if I wait too much longer it might be a little too late, you know? And I can still get back into some of the shape I was in before. And, God, I just want to feel pregnant so badly and have that little baby to take care of."

"Sure. Uh," I said this and not condescendingly, like just plain curious, "Why are you telling me this as a secret or something?"

"Jake, come on." She looked at me like I was dumb.

"No, I don't get it, what?"

She put both hands on my thighs now. Her voice got quiet, almost a hushed tone, and yet she couldn't hide this deep, warm but very sensual smile underneath her serious tone. "I want you to be the father."

My heart stopped for a split second, and then started pumping at a million miles a minute.

"Uh... hmm. Okay."

"Now, now here's the thing," she started to get out some words and I cut her off:

"Listen, I'm not, heh, uh, listen, Stefania, look, I'm not really a... I don't think I could be around for..."

"What? Oh!" She suddenly realized where I was going with this. "Oh, silly, I'll be having the baby alone. I don't need a father in the house. I just need your sperm."

My heart was still racing, but not quite as fast then. Whew. I couldn't be a dad. At the same time, I started getting a stirring in my cock. I was imagining, in my immediate naïve way, just jerking into a cup and then that cup going inside of Stefania with a syringe. Then she broke in:

"So, I need you to be the father without being the father, make sense? And I don't want it artificial."

My eyes grew very wide. "Really?"

"I... I want it naturally. But I need to make sure and test that you're good for it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, kiss me, you idiot," she said breathlessly. I leaned in and kissed her, and our tongues started mingling ferociously. My cock was getting much harder, like a rod sticking up. She disconnected from my mouth and looked down.

"That looks good, but I need to see it.... And feel it."

I shimmied up and in one swift movement got my shorts off my waist. My penis sprang right up, and at this point I was about as hard as I can get, 7 ½ inches, uncircumcised, with the head peeking right out of the skin. Stefania's look changed from her happy demeanor to one of animal concentration. Her eyes narrowed and her breath quickened just enough.

"Jesus, that's a ... a real Shlanger."

"Uh, thanks," I said.

"I just... I need to see how much you can come. I need to know how much you'll put... in me."

She reached her right hand over and started stroking my cock. She moved her eyes sometimes down to it, but mostly looked in my eyes. Those deep, light amber eyes that I have looked at myself countless times when I've rubbed my own dong in a fury -- often, as of late, not even staring at her breasts or the rest of her body, but just her eyes and her gentle, curved face. She was... lovely to look at.

"Do you like the idea of knocking me up?" She whispered this to me.

"Yes"

"You can keep it a secret?"

"Yes."

"Can you be with me all weekend next week?"

"God, yes."

"I'll be ovulating." She was even more rigorously rubbing my head. She didn't need any lube as my precum was doing the job. I was breathing so much heavier now and had to close my eyes.

"Oh, man. I can't believe this."

"Believe it, Jake. I've been watching you from since you showed up. I knew you were cute, and I saw what I thought was your dick in your shorts one day and just had to finger myself so hard in my dressing room. I came so, so hard."

I was about to come. I told her so.

"Please do it, do it all over me. Open your eyes." With her other hand, she had removed part of her blouse and while she had on her bra her cleavage was extremely mighty. I could have been sitting next to the Grand Canyon and the sight would have been pale by comparison.

"I'm coming, oh god, oh man." I felt my cock jerk and a few strong ropes of cum shot out, the first on to the steering wheel and then the rest all over her hands.

"Jesus," Stefania muttered to herself. "This will do, Jake. Holy shit."

"I hadn't come in a couple of days," I said, kind of lost in my orgasmic revery. After some seconds, it tapered off, but she gave one last tight squeeze and when I looked at her, her staring so intensely at me I swear her eyes were on fire, she licked the cum right off her hand, slowly, like ice cream. I was still hard, but I thought that was that for now. She looked down and saw the state of my penis, still throbbing.

"Oh, alright, fuck it," she said breathlessly as she suddenly stepped out of the car. Was it something I did or said, I thought for a second. Then she turned around like in a double take outside and waved me out from outside the mirror. "Come on!"

She then opened the back door and got in the backseat. I didn't put my, as she put it in, I guess Aussie speak, Shlanger away and in a sprint got out of the front and into the backseat. She had on a similar pair of cut off shorts and in a flash, she unbuttoned, unzipped and pulled them off -- no other bottoms. I didn't think I could be in awe again, but I was staring at a terrifically full bush of curly hair at the top of her legs, and while it wasn't very large, I could tell through the thick of it that she had a throbbing clit.

"I should tell you I'm at, like, the end of my time of the month, you know. Not a problem, right?" She looked at me as if I would be offended, eyebrows turned up. I didn't even say anything and just nodded no like a big ape. Softly, almost to herself, she said, "It shouldn't be too much.... Ok, good, because I fucking need this inside me right now! Gnarly!" With that, she threw a leg over me and was sitting on top of me, cock pointed right by her bush. (I learned later Gnarly in Aussie is... awesome. Sure).

"Here, just give me a moment," she said breathlessly as she first used my uncut member with her hand to flick at her clit. She was doing this on herself for a couple of minutes, writhing on my balls and her eyes both at times closed and at others charged up and looking this way and that -- sometimes at me, but mostly not -- lost in her oncoming orgasm. She kept flicking it harder at her engorged nub, muttering repeatedly, "Oh god, fuck, shit, oh my god, what a fucking good cock, what a good mate, Oh man," and the like. I wasn't even fully sure if she had cum yet, but then in one fell swoop she leaned up a little and she slid her vulva down onto my penis without any effort as she was extremely slick. I practically bottomed out and it was hot and yet still tight.

"OH, BEAUTY!" She shouted and started to ride me furiously. She was panting so heavily and sweating so much that I thought her blouse would burst open. About thirty seconds in she just went, "Fuck it" and off went the blouse and the bra over her head. Those tits that I was secretly obsessing over (or I shouldn't say so secret) were now in my face. They were pierced and hard if not rock-hard. I had a hand starting to go up and she quickly took charge and thrust one on to her.

"You're gonna give me a baby?" She panted

"Yes"

"Give me a baby. Give me all the babies, Jake!"

Inside, she was gripping and grasping my penis like a pro athlete at the Olympics. I had just had an orgasm, but I could feel stirrings in my balls after five minutes. I didn't even need to say anything, she could tell I was getting bigger. She then pulled my head, which was turned off to the side, to look straight into those gorgeous eyes. I felt my heart pounding so far, I thought I might pass out. But she was staring with the kind of gentleness I had only had once or twice before with girlfriends -- girls I was in love with.

"I'm gonna have fun with you. We gonna have fun, mate?"

"Fuck yes."

"Next week's gonna be a banger. Fucking hell! OH! OH, IT'S HERE! OH OH!"

She then ground down and I could feel one of her legs spasming uncontrollably as she writhed in an orgasm. As if on cue, my cock couldn't take it anymore and I shot a load into her vagina. She got off and we were both just breathing so heavily. I looked down and noticed my cock had light markings of blood, but it wasn't anything so bad. I finally was getting soft. She grasped my hand and looked at me with those brilliant eyes.

"Yeah, probably didn't take today," she laughed then, with the same force as when I told a corny joke. I had to laugh with her.

"Oh, shit. I got to get back." Her face turned a little then, but just enough that I could see she had business on her mind and talked as she pulled up her shorts and put on the blouse and bra. "I'm sorry, Jake, I wish we could have more time now, but I have a PETA event tonight that I can't miss."

"It's all good. It's just..."

"What?"
"You're.... incredible! Is this a dream?"

She one last time softened her voice, like when she made the proposal earlier, and said, "You don't be dreaming when you fuck my brains out next weekend, mate." She then pecked me a kiss.

I drove her back home, listening and singing along to music the whole way. I had no idea what the hell I just did, but I knew it was out of this world. I had what amounted to a try-out, and I succeeded. I was going to make Stefania Ferrario pregnant.

Tom Mandy
Tom Mandy
52 Followers