Stefania Ferrario and I Pt. 02

Story Info
After an awkward hello, we get to the good stuff.
2.7k words
4.8
2.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I expect this weekend? I really had no clue. But it was a ridiculous scenario on the face of it when I took a moment to step back: one of the few statuesque women I had ever met, by far the most alluring and, for all practical purposes, perfect in my life, asked me to donate my sperm so she could have the next phase of her life. Irreversible. No going back. I built it up over that next week and a few days in my mind for when she'd invite me into her home. What if I didn't stack up to what she asked me for? What if I couldn't shall we say "perform" all the time, like I came at best once and then struggled to keep it up? Of course on the other hand I had those visions that weren't in the abstract from looking at photos online; I had those luscious tits in my hands as her perfect snatch gripped my penis with a tenderness and force that is indescribable.

She would not leave my mind, and I was still working on a different shoot and doing errands for my mom, and I had to fight off my erections a few times (thinking of filing my taxes did the trick). I only spanked the monkey twice in that week between when she stroked me and ode me to two orgasms, and the second was three days before I had to report for this 'assignment' at her house. At a certain point in the last couple of days it wasn't her tits but her face that kept me up at night, those fierce amber eyes that almost seemed to light up around the edges. But what if it was all a trick or a game? Was I just a convenient fuck boy? And.... Yes, I probably was. Why make a fuss? Getting to bone a hot woman over three days? Poor me, right?

But my one pervading thought was... is there more there between us? Is this a chore?

So, I was told to arrive at her place at 12 noon -- she gets up sometimes late, she said to me on our one phone call in the meantime- and to pack light. I just carried a couple of shirts and a couple of boxers with the one pair of shorts on me, plus a toothbrush and deodorant. I pulled up to her house which was smaller than I expected (but then what to expect if you're seeing someone as a goddess, right), with four windows and what looked to be a four bedroom house. But the modesty of the outside belied the fact that the main draw was she lived right off of a freshwater lake.

I came to the door and rang the bell, which made a cute musical jingle. I heard some light steps behind and the door opened, but the first thing I saw was not Stefania -- it was a small, whitish-gray rabbit and it started nibbling at my sandaled foot. I was more curious than startled, and remembered suddenly she had a bunny or two in pictures with her.

Then there was Stefania's bare painted-toed ffooting view and a giant "Hiiiiii Jake!" She appeared and opened the door wide: her hair was unkempt and even messy, but if anything it made her sexier. She was in a light green bathrobe and I could guess at least not a bra if not also panties underneath. What startled me was the giant hug she gave me and I could then confirm her tits were very much free. My cock twitched, but I couldn't let it go much further as she had also told me before we got started I'd have to sign some "things" to make this weekend OK.

"I'm so happy you got her without a fuss. No problems finding it?"

"Oh, it was a piece of cake."

"Oh?" She asked quizzically. Maybe that means something else in Australia.

"I mean it was fine." I looked down to the rabbit and smiled and said, "he looks friendly."

She looked and had this warmth that put me at total ease. "That's Ginger and he is a she, thank you." She leaned down and picked her up and then stepped inside and I followed her/them. "Please, come in so I can get you a drink. "And this has been a feisty morning for her. She was nibbling at my hand this morning, which means she's extra hungry. I'll put her away before we get on to, we'll, you know."

"Oh, yeah, sure," I stammered. Her house threw me off with how cozy it was. A living quarter off to one side that had a long couch and a 70 inch screen TV and a wooden coffee table, with walls painted in this soothing light blue that made it feel like you were looking up at the sky. And then off to another side was a dining room with a long table with some papers scattered around. Before we went into the kitchen the stairwell was long and massive, easily the most impressive part so far, and I recognized it from photos I'd seen her pose in. Which reminded me that, just in case, I had a camera with me in case I could convince her to do a few candid shots. I don't know why I did it, seemed like it wouldn't come to much, but I brought it all the same.

After a quick drink of water and some small chit chat about some of the projects we were on the past week, we had just a pause for a minute or two enjoying our drinks and smiling. Those eyes weren't looking straight at me, but not because she wasn't enjoying my company -- I think *she* was the more nervous one, and that put me at an ease that I really needed. Then she cleared her throat. "Okay, so, quick business to get out of the way, come with me."

I followed her into the dining room, staring at her ass in that sheer robe and again feeling a stirring in my loins. Stefania flipped over a few pages. "So, this is an NDA, right. You can read over the stuff but it just says you can't talk about what you're doing here to anyone after it's over. Cool, mate?" She then laughed a little. "Mate/mate, you know what I mean."

"Sure." I looked over the pages and it was mostly legalese I didn't understand. It didn't take a dummy to get that you had to keep quiet about these things though, so I took a pen and signed. She then signed as well.

"OK, now, next thing is," Stefania then took the bag I had and threw it across the room. I was worried more about my camera than the other stuff, but it was protected. "You think you need clothes this weekend? You silly."

"I thought I should uh... really?"

She had this raised eyebrow I found really hot and then said, "Uh, yeah! When will you have time to put on clothes? Besides..." She then opened up her robe and, yeah, not only no bra but her full bush, even less trimmed than before (some of the hair even ran into her thigh, and such a Craven au-naturale sight which had my penis growing immensely hard) followed it up with, "I don't need to wear much, either."

Stefania then sat up on the dining room table and grabbed me toward her. We kissed furiously as I leaned over her and pressed firmly. I was wearing a basic button-down short shirt and khakis and she practically ripped open my buttons before I just took off the short over my head. Her lips and tongue were working like she needed more air. After a few minutes she stopped and managed to get out this pretty logical sentence: "You won't last long to start."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Haven't spurted in a few days, right? Thinking of giving me a baby all week, right? Filling me up with a good fucking big load?"

"Yes, oh, fuck yes."

"So, take your pants off!" She breathed this like fire, and my pants were off in a flash. After she stroked me a few times she guided me into her soaking wet vulva and I bottomed out. She let out a gigantic guttural moan, clasped her beautifully full legs around my back and, lo and behold she was right. I slid in and out for fifteen seconds, felt my cock growing bigger and I let loose a torrent of sperm into her inner depths. I was shaking uncontrollably and breathing like a Maniac. I was looking not at her but at the papers -- my first thought before this was to try to hold on longer (again NDA -- Taxes), but it wasn't to be. Stefania then patted me on the back.

"Good job, Bub," she said. I was puzzled and she said as I got off her that Bub was an affectionate term where she came from. My cock was still fairly hard, deflating but still at half mast as it was starting to go down.

"Follow me," she said in a husky whisper. I followed her into the living room. She had the robe still on somehow, and I could see down her legs my jism was dribbling down her thighs and ass Crack. And it was here, as she turned around to face me in the living room and slowly peeled the robe off, laughing as in this silly way at herself (and me laughing with her) that just made my heart jump and skip, that I got my first really good look at her body (outside of that cramped car). She has this massively wide set of hips, but only the cruelest fucker would call her fat or overweight. She carries her double D breasts like they were always there, and her ass is like this finely mounted sculpture, two round orbs that lead off from those incredible legs. I was even crazy about her feet and cute pink-painted toes. She then sat at the couch and motioned for me to come to her.

"Now, I can see you are... God, pretty recovered." And, dear readers, I was back to 90% full hardness. "But I need a little love down here, too, you know? Only seems fair that you go..."

I grinned, "What?"

"Fill in the blank, sweetie."

I was a bit puzzled.

"God sakes, mate, where am I from!"

"Oh! Down under!"

She took my head and guided me to that bush; it was full black and curly, and by now the cum was mostly dried or sticking to her gorgeous thighs. Her outer vulva lips weren't that thick or outlandish, which was fine by me, but I could tell through this thick forest that her clitoris was gully engorged, like a slightly larger pink-red pea. I wasted no time as I positioned myself down on the couch and took my tongue into action.

I teased her a little at first, with deliberate links. She had light moans, but her eyes had this intense desperation, like they might kill me if I didn't go harder. It was then I put one hand on a tit and the other under her ass as I licked with a quickness, lapping up that nub at 4 licks a second. She started grinding against my face and I could feel the juices building up. She was completely incoherent, and mostly it was a series of "God, God, oh fuck, Jake, yes, yes, Jake don't stop don't stop just keep doing that rub my titsva, fuck!" For ten minutes I rocked her through three orgasms in a row -- after the second one she tried to get me off and say a "OK, that's enough, Mate, that's fine," but I knew she wasn't done. We knew we weren't done. I could tell. As great as this salty peach was in my mouth, she had a bigger one in store.

To bring her on the third time, I brought my middle finger in the mid and stuck it in her hole. I knew from my one high school girlfriend (after much trial and error) how to angle just right to get in her G spot, and when I made contact inside Stefania's vagina she lot out this gigantic 'Aaaahhhhohhhh!" loud enough a neighbor could here. "This is the shiiiiiit yes yes! Oh, you're an Angela, eat me!"

She ground into my face and within a minute of my finger and tongue combo she screamed with, as in the car, this guttural growl like a possessed person, and my face was completely soaked with her fluids. She was panting as I finally got up and moved up to her. She had this uncertain expression for a moment, or at least that's what I thought I caught, and then she mouthed a "Fuck it" and made out with her juice-slathered fuck-man's face. Meanwhile, my totally rigid member hovered right by her cunt.

"putthatfuckingthinginmenow!" She exclaimed this in a Breathless one-word tone and this time I went in slightly more slowly, but that's because I wanted to feel every ridge. She was somehow tighter this time despite all the waterworks, and she held me both tight and gently at the same time -- a feat that made me completely at ease.

"That's a swell stranger," she smiled. I nodded and then kissed her neck. I also spent the first minute sawing in and out of her suckling on both tits, which was my real pinpoint of fantasy when I was Jenkins it to her pictures in the past. But after this minute or so, with her moans and tones in a thrall of passion, she gently motioned like she wanted me to get off. She then changed herself to be facing ass up. She wasn't quite doggy style, she wanted it as her body lay flat on the big couch, spreading her asscheeks to show her lips to me.

"This gets me off the hardest," she said. I slipped back in and went back to work. And because I had come not too long before, I managed to keep sticking in and out for a long fifteen minutes. I can't tell for sure how many times she came, but I was likely two or three times -- and these were not mild orgasms, these were like in the car where her legs started shaking violently as though she were in an earthquake, and if I didn't know any better then I'd think she (as they say in porn) squinted. But at any rate, her pussy was a monsoon and my dick was in heaven. And, what can I say? Of course I smacked that giant fucking ass until it was red, and another thing I just happened upon that drove her especially wild (again a hold over from my ex in a "worth a try" freaky moment), I licked her upper back a number of times. It's a good trick that in Stefania Ferrario's case made her purr like a cat.

Finally, at that fifteen minute mark, I felt the familiar intense tingle in my balls and my legs were actually getting into it too and shaking more than I had felt before.

"I'm close, I'm so so close," I said.

"You gonna cum deep in me?"

"Yes, so deep, so good."

"I've never had someone so deep inside me. You've got such a big, big fucking dick, Jake. I'm so fertile."

"Gonna knock up, gonna, gonna," now I was the one moaning and lost in it.

"Mate me!" She commanded and I complied, shooting a rapid fire of sperm shots very deep inside her. And even as this was the second time today, it felt like more or at least a more gratifying orgasm.

As we rolled off on to the floor in a sweaty pile of flesh, she looked over and had a big start like "Huh!" I flashed to what if someone came in Suddenly, and yep -- it was her rabbit. We giggled and after a minute of cuddling we got up.

"Time for a shower," she said.

"Cool," I replied.