Steffan and His Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Michelle

After a year passed, Natalya moved out and she was engaged to be married. Our fucking days were over. Meanwhile, I was in my sophomore year at the University and I'd met a really cute girl who seemed interested in me. We started dating. Her name was Michelle.

What I liked best about Michelle was that she looked very similar to Natalya. Dark hair, petite body, brown eyes, cute face, clear skin, normal sized boobs.

And Michelle was the first girl with whom I was able to share french kissing... or any kind of kissing, for that matter. Wow, french kissing was fantastic... even better than I had imagined it would be.

Immediately following our first session of french kissing, Michelle told me that she wanted to save her virginity for marriage... to which I replied that was fine. No problem whatsoever!!!

In addition, it was no problem when I discovered that Michelle had a waxed & bald pussy... although I did prefer a pussy with hair. Oh well, I guess nothing's perfect.

Later, I also discovered that Michelle had her own psychological kinks that were just as weird as Natalya's kinks.

After a few weeks of serious dating, Michelle and I decided to officially become an exclusive couple. We'd french kiss, fool around together naked, do oral, masturbate each other, wet grind on each other (on my bed or her bed), and share mutual orgasms.

When we were naked, I'd often suggest getting underneath the covers in bed so we could stay warm, cuddle, whisper our love, finger each other, and maybe take a nap. But Michelle always refused to get under the covers.

"Forget it, Steffan. That's premeditated... I'm not getting under the covers or taking a nap naked with you!!!" is what Michelle would tell me.

OK, that was fine with me... although Michelle's reasoning just seemed a little bit weird. I assumed that maybe her reasoning was because Michelle was raised as a Jehovah's Witness by her single mom, and we had attended her mom's church a few times together.

But by far, the worst psychological kink that Michelle exhibited towards me was her streak of cruelty. That's what ultimately killed our relationship two months later.

I didn't appreciate what happened a numerous times over the course of several weeks while walking in the mall with Michelle, holding her hand, and then suddenly Michelle would spot a handsome hunk swaggering past. She'd yank her hand out of my hand, sigh deeply, and rudely exclaim "Why can't YOU look like THAT??!?!??!"

There were other subtle insults hurled in my direction at random times and random locations. Sometimes when I'd give Michelle compliments about how pretty she looked, she'd reply "I know that, Steffan... but what are we gonna do about YOU?!??!?!"

Michelle thrived on having her picture taken... such as when we'd have an afternoon date at the beach, and she'd be posing in her bikini. But sometimes I'd wonder whether she was posing for me, or the handsome hunks who were always nearby.

And then there was the time when Michelle was having dinner at our house with me, mom, dad, Natalya, and Katrina. My parents were complimenting me about something when Michelle announced "Yeah, I'm glad to have Steffan as my boyfriend. He's not much to look at... but I'm working on him... "

There was a short awkward pause... and then I laughed, but nobody else laughed.

Later, my parents and both of my sisters told me that Michelle was a miserable rude bitch and that they didn't like her at all. I just shrugged and told them that they didn't understand Michelle... but their comments did start me thinking about the way that Michelle was treating me.

It was Michelle's french kissing that kept me tethered to her like a little puppy on a short leash for longer than I should have stayed. She never insulted me while we were kissing or having naked fun together. I thought that the kissing and naked cuddling was enough to prove that Michelle truly loved me.

But there's a lot more to love and romance than simply kissing and sharing nudity together... such as not being cruel... although it did take a month for me to figure out that simple fact.

Since I didn't think that Michelle's comments were funny, after a month I asked her numerous times to please stop being mean to me. I threatened to break up with her if the unveiled insults didn't stop. Laughing, Michelle would arrogantly tell me "That'll never happen. You'd NEVER be able to find another girlfriend, Steffan... not even an ugly one!!!"

Things continued unchanged for one more month. Finally, I got fed up with Michelle's behavior and decided that our relationship was over. We went out to dinner on a Friday night, and Michelle was enjoying the food... totally clueless about the impending doom.

Afterwards on the way home in my car, I told Michelle that I no longer wanted to be the idiot weak boyfriend of a cruel bitch. I announced that I didn't care anymore that she was super pretty and that she had a smokin' hot body.

Crying hysterically, Michelle apologized and begged me for forgiveness... to please give her another chance. I shrugged and forgave her, telling her that I didn't hate her, but I flatly refused to give our relationship another chance. She'd already been warned and given another chance at least a dozen times.

I explained to Michelle in detail exactly why it was over. The love and affection in my heart had been slowly strangled until the death of any romantic feelings for her was complete.

It was pointed out that we had discussed the problem honestly many times during the past month, and yet nothing had changed or improved. I explained to Michelle that her reaction to my numerous requests that she not be cruel was met with laughter... which, I guess, ironically did display a bizarre form of honesty.

The resuscitation of my love for her would be utterly impossible, I carefully explained.

Standing outside her mom's house a short time later in the cold darkness, I suggested to Michelle that she should treat her next boyfriend with love, affection, and respect. No more insults, arrogance, mind games, two-faced behavior, cruelty, or crap like that. Then I hugged her goodbye as her little body heaved with sobs.

After the breakup, we'd see each other in passing at the University and politely say "Hi... " but that was all. It wasn't long, and I saw that Michelle had found a new boyfriend. They seemed pretty happy together, and that made me happy, too.

Chapter 6: The Phone Call from Natalya

Several months were spent without a girlfriend. No problem... my University studies and work schedule kept me busy enough.

Meanwhile, I'd moved out of our family house and into a 2-bedroom apartment which I had shared with a guy classmate from the University. The apartment was on the 7th floor, and I liked the view out of the windows.... even though it was a quiet neighborhood and there wasn't much of anything exciting to see.

During the summer break between my sophomore and junior year at the University, I got a call from Natalya... who had been happily married for over a year and she had a baby on the way with her husband.

Natalya wanted to have a discussion with me about Katrina, who was 18 and had just graduated from high school. Katrina was extremely depressed about being painfully shy, never having had a boyfriend, never having been asked on a date or to prom, and never having been kissed. From a social and personality perspective, Katrina could not have been more of an opposite when compared to Natalya.

Katrina also didn't really look anything like me or Natalya (not that it mattered... Katrina was a cute female in her own right). She had a perfectly proportioned petite body, shoulder-length blonde hair, a subtle sprinkle of freckles on her face, and light-brown mahogany eyes.

Anyway, Natalya proceeded to fill me in on lots of details regarding Katrina that I had previously been clueless about.

Natalya and Katrina had always been very close despite their different personalities. For years, they had discussed everything, including Natalya's sex life... except for the fact that Natalya and I had been siblings-with-benefits.

While hanging out together one day recently, Natalya was concerned about Katrina's depression. Natalya finally volunteered to Katrina the fact that she and I had been siblings-with-benefits... including all of the details about how I had wanted to kiss her on the lips, that my requests were rebuffed, and how much I enjoyed talking and cuddling before & after sex.

Katrina was initially appalled, but over the period of just a few minutes she quickly became fascinated with the entire scenario of taboo forbidden sibling love. She asked Natalya a barrage of non-stop questions.

Finally, Natalya asked Katrina point-blank "Hey Katrina, so do you want me to ask Steffan if he'll kiss you, cuddle naked with you, share some orgasms, have pillow talk with you, maybe offer to become your forbidden taboo boyfriend, maybe take your virginity, and stuff like that? Maybe even fall deeply in love with you? I bet that he'd be willing to do some really fun romantic stuff with you, Katrina. Obviously, I can't guarantee how Steffan will respond or that he'll fall in love with you... but at least let me talk to him about you, and ask him. OK? PLEEEEZZE????? Maybe he'd fall in love with you the same way he did with me... and then you could say YES to him!!! Whaddya say??!?!??!"

Katrina thought about Natalya's suggestion for a few seconds, did a fist pump, and screamed "YES!!!!"

"OK, Katrina.... now since you like the idea of becoming a cuddle buddy / kisser / lover / sex partner with Steffan, then you really need to be on birth control pills for a month first so you're not gonna get preggo... right? Right!!!"

"You and Steffan have known each other for your entire lives. Katrina. If you and him discuss the possibility of becoming intimate romantic lovers, and if you both agree... then there's really no reason to not immediately begin enjoying passionate romantic sex with each other.... right? Right!!!"

"Condoms are rude, gross, unromantic, and insulting... in my humble opinion, Katrina. If you and Steffan wanna have sex, then it needs to be all natural. You need to feel the warmth of his cum squirting deep into your pussy. And wouldn't you prefer to keep Steffan's cum inside your pussy afterwards? Instead of unceremoniously flushing all of his happy little sperm guys down the toilet? Steffan's happy little sperm guys will definitely wanna stay inside your pussy, Katrina. They don't wanna be barricaded from the heavenly warmth of your body, and then be yanked out and flushed down the toilet.... right?!??!?! RIGHT!!!!"

So Katrina agreed to be prescribed birth control pills, and got them from the Student Health Center at the University where she had been accepted at and would be attending in the fall as a freshman. It was the same University that I'd been attending for the past 2 years, BTW.

Since Katrina had been inserting tampons into her pussy for a few years, Natalya explained to Katrina that shouldn't be any pain the first time she had sex... as long as she got excited and was well lubricated.

Katrina confided to Natalya that her biggest fear was shaving or waxing her pussy hair.

"All guys want shaved pussies, right Natalya?" Katrina had heard all about the rashes, the irritation, the itching, and the stubble due to pussy shaving from a few of her friends... and she did NOT want to wax (i.e., burn her sensitive pussy and then have her pubic hair ripped out by the roots).

When Natalya stated "Hey Katrina, no worries... I've got naturally unshaved pussy hair and that's the way Steffan LOVES it. He actually thinks the bald pussy look is unattractive. No kidding!!! And my husband likes a hairy pussy, too. So you see... not all guys want their girls to be bald down below."

Another fist pump and a shout of "YES!!!" from Katrina.

One more worry, though, was bothering Katrina... oral sex. There was no way that Katrina wanted to receive or perform oral.

"You'll just need to be honest with Steffan about your preferences, Katrina. Steffan isn't King of the World, and you're not gonna be his slave. But I'll mention that you don't wanna do oral when I talk to him, OK? OK!!!"

The day when Natalya called me was the date that Katrina had been given as her "first safe day for no-condom sex".

It happened to be a Thursday evening when Natalya called, and I was alone in my apartment. I hadn't managed to find a replacement roommate yet for the upcoming school year... in which I'd be a junior.

After having all of the details about Katrina explained to me by Natalya, we discussed everything. I'd never seriously thought of kissing Katrina or fantasized about her as a sex partner before.

But I happily agreed to take Katrina out the following evening for dinner. It would be our first "Friday Night Date".

Natalya suggested that after our first date, Katrina and I should spend the weekend together at my apartment... if we're clicking as a couple and that's what we'd both want to do. I was told by Natalya that Katrina thought a "little weekend getaway" was a great idea, and that it would be super romantic.

Chapter 9: "First Date" with Katrina

At 6:00 PM on Friday evening, I arrived to pick up Katrina from the family home. Katrina wasn't ready, so I waited downstairs kinda nervously while talking to mom, dad, and Natalya in the living room. It really did seem like a first date that I was gonna have with Katrina. Natalya had a huge smile on her face for the entire time that we talked.

My heart was pounding. Secretly, I enjoyed the way that Katrina was making me wait for her to get ready.

So finally Katrina casually walks down the stairs carrying her little suitcase. Everyone knew that she was gonna spend the weekend in my apartment, but mom and dad had no clue where the relationship between Katrina and me might be headed.

Heck, even I wasn't too sure about what would happen between Katrina and me!!!

Katrina didn't look any different than all of the other times that I'd seen her over the past several years... the light sprinkle of freckles, her blonde hair in a ponytail, those casual clothes (jeans and a feminine shirt), no make-up, her mahogany brown eyes, and a smile on her face.

Yeah... a smile was often on Katrina's cute face. Natalya had told me that for the past year, Katrina had been pretty good at hiding her depression from everyone... but she couldn't hide it from Natalya.

It was a testament to Natalya's patience and discernment that she had finally gotten the truth out of Katrina.

So Katrina and I hugged, and I kissed her on the cheek. We bid farewell to the rest of the family and departed.

In the car, it was the proverbial "elephant in the room" syndrome... there was a hugely obvious issue that was being ignored as though it wasn't an issue... and everyone was simply pretending that there was nothing important which needed to be discussed.

We drove directly to the pizza parlor for dinner. We made some generic friendly small talk while driving in the car, and we'd make eye contact whenever I'd glance over at Katrina's cute face.

OK... so far, so good.

I reached over and gently patted Katrina on the knee, and told her that she looked really cute tonight... exactly the same way that she did every day and every night... which brought a big smile to her cute face. She squeaked out a shy little "Thanks!" to me.

At the pizza parlor, I requested that we be seated in one of the booths along the wall (instead of the middle of the dining area in a table with chairs) so we could have a little privacy. A booth wasn't available for 30 minutes, but the wait was worth it.

After getting seated in our booth, Katrina and I looked at the menu and discussed what we should order.

"One small cheese pizza, one Caesar salad, and one pitcher of water. That's it. We'll share everything...." is what Katrina slowly suggested... while gazing intently into my eyes.

"You're not hungry, Katrina? Didn't you save your appetite for tonight?"

Glancing around like a junior secret agent and then leaning across the table to advise me of her response, Katrina smiled and whispered slowly "I'm hungry, Steffan... but I don't want my breath to stink tonight if we decide to kiss. And I don't want my tummy to be too full if anything else happens that's even more fun than kissing... am I right?!?!?!?"

Katrina's pretty brown eyes were locked on my eyes longer than they'd ever been locked before.

Finally... the "elephant in the room" was being addressed. And things were looking excellent, too.

My heart was pounding wildly in my chest... faster than it had ever pounded before, I think.

This wasn't gonna be no ordinary night.

No, sir!!! Maybe this night really was gonna be the ultimate combination of forbidden taboo erotic sex AND kissing... finally set free with no restrictions.

Romantic kissing, the whispering of love & affection, the caressing of naked bodies, gentle tender sex... and finally cuddling afterwards with some whispering pillow talk. Yeah... maybe it really was gonna happen. Just maybe...

Still gazing into each other's eyes, I slowly nodded my head up & down, and cracked what I hoped was a romantic smile... then leaned over and slowly whispered "Yeah, that's a smart idea, Katrina... a really smart idea. I like the way you think!!!"

Of course, being seated in a pizza parlor on a Friday evening... we didn't need to whisper. With a several big flat screen TV's tuned to a sports game and patrons at all the other tables talking loudly, we could have conversed in a normal voice. Nobody would have heard us, and nobody would have paid any attention to us.

But communicating by leaning over the table and whispering made that noisy pizza parlor romantic. It made my heart continue to pound wildly.

Chapter 10: "A Million Little Lightening Bolts"

After finishing the Caesar salad we had fixed together at the salad bar, Katrina had glanced away slightly over my right shoulder to watch whatever sports game was blaring from one of the flat screen TV's. I continued to gaze at Katrina's eyes, and my beating heart seemed to be quieting down and wasn't pounding so fast. The way Katrina's brown eyes sparkled was intriguing to me.

That's when it happened. There wasn't any warning whatsoever.

Suddenly I felt an involuntary shiver begin in my neck and shoulders, and from there it raced upwards to the top of my head... and it also cascaded downwards to the bottom of my feet. The sensation felt like a thousand microscopic little lightening bolts sweeping over my body, and then it was over in less than two seconds.

But the feeling in my gut and in my brain was that I had somehow been completely and permanently reprogrammed by those microscopic little lightening bolts. In that short span of time, those lightening bolts had made me fall 100% in love with Katrina.

This wasn't a feeling even remotely similar to anything that I'd ever experienced before. My previous love interests in Natalya and later in Michelle had been more of a slow development... as though I had a certain amount of choice in the matter.

The microscopic little lightening bolts didn't give me any choice in the matter, it seemed. I was suddenly, hopelessly, and romantically in love with Katrina... and I knew that I always would be.

I'd never ever abused drugs or smoked anything (nor have I ever wanted to), but it felt like I'd just been given a gigantic dose of something amazing.

The delivery of our little pizza was only a minor distraction to my ponderings of how incredibly beautiful Katrina had suddenly become... and I was baffled by the way she had magically been transfigured into a girl who was way beyond cute.