Steffan and His Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We joked about how little the pizza was, and yet how it was the perfect size. We giggled about sizes... and I whispered to Katrina that I really like that fact that everything about her was perfect in my eyes.

"Everything?" she cooed...

"Yes, Katrina... everything.... " was my reply as I made elevator eyes from her face down to her boobs and then back up again.

My elevator eyes brought a shy smile to Katrina's lips. She giggled and whispered a quick "Thank you, Steffan... that's the nicest thing that a guy has ever told me!"

It was fun to continue doing elevator eyes even more slowly as we ate... starting from Katrina's sparkling brown eyes, down to her lips and mouth to watch her chew, rising slightly to pause at her cute nose, dropping downward to check out both of her boobs, then rising slowly to finally halt and stare into her mahogany brown eyes once more... then repeating the cycle all over again.

Katrina seemed to really enjoy my elevator eyes... she'd wink at me, flutter her eyelashes, make subtle kissing puckers with her lips as I checked out her mouth, lick her lips seductively, and twitch her nose at me. She'd straighten her shoulders and take a deep breath to move her boobs forward a little as my eyes would pause down there.

I couldn't wipe the dumb smile off my face at the prospect of sitting here with Katrina, and having her act so flirty with me. And my heart was once again pounding wildly in my chest... nonstop.

Oh, my dear God... Katrina was so beautiful. She looked exactly like she did so many times before I got that fateful call from Natalya... which was only last night... yet now, somehow those microscopic little lightening bolts had suddenly and magically transformed Katrina into a beautiful princess right here in front of my eyes.

She was literally a freckle-faced blonde teenage princess with a ponytail; wearing normal street clothes. Somehow, Katrina had become a princess while sitting in a pizza parlor. Wow... it felt like magic to me. Seriously.

I had to take a few deep breaths, and look away from Katrina's gorgeous face.

It was surprising to me that for a young lady who'd never even been on a date, never been kissed, never held hands, and never had a boyfriend... Katrina certainly seemed to have a keen sense of precisely how to flirt and how to inject a large dose of romance into our situation. It felt like an incredible honor to be Katrina's date, and especially to be the sole focus of her romantic interest. Oh, yeah!!!!

The rest of our romantic dinner in that loud pizza parlor passed in a blur. I couldn't wait to get Katrina outside and into my car so we could be alone together.

No... I wasn't blindly horny, and I wasn't thinking about groping Katrina or getting lucky later tonight with her.

No... I wanted to talk to Katrina, to proclaim my love for her, to tell her all about those microscopic little lightening bolts, to explain how she had been transformed into a vision of exquisite loveliness right before my eyes, and to listen to whatever she wanted to tell me about her feelings.

It felt like a tsunami of pure love that I'd never before experienced. It was something powerful and wonderful flooding my soul like the best possible feeling on Earth... or any other planet.

Happily, Katrina was ecstatic at my suggestion that we should sit in the car in the parking lot of the pizza parlor after dinner and just talk for a while.

We were parked in the corner of the parking lot, which gave us a good view of the busy intersection. Observing the flow of cars, trucks, buses, bicycles, and pedestrians.... and their obedience to the instructions from the silent-yet-colorful traffic signals.... it was like watching a well-choreographed ballet.

Never before would I have ever entertained the possibility that watching traffic at an intersection after a pizza dinner could be romantic... but it was romantic.

That's when I realized the truth: nothing mattered more than Katrina. Everything that I'd do with Katrina from this day forward would be romantic. It didn't matter what we'd be doing together... but it would be romantic and fun. Sitting in a car together, washing dishes together, grocery shopping together, paying bills together, watching a movie together, doing laundry together, taking a walk together... all of it would be fun.

The key word in each activity was... "together".

Katrina spoke up first and asked if it was possible to be lonely while living in a busy city.

I told Katrina that I knew all about loneliness, and that without having someone special to share intimacy with... of course it was possible to be lonely in a big city, or even a crowded room.

Then Katrina confided to me all about her depression (which started in high school after a few mean girls called her "Fat Kat" for a few months during her freshman year), her lack of being able to find a boyfriend, and then all about the numerous discussions that she'd had with Natalya beginning 30 days ago.

Katrina said that she'd spent the entire past month thinking about how having me as her forbidden taboo boyfriend would be so much fun... assuming that I'd want to be her boyfriend.

"Steffan, I woke up one morning about 2 weeks ago and knew that during the night I'd somehow fallen in love with you. I don't know... maybe I'd had a dream about you or something. But Natalya gave me lots of advice about how I might be able to make you fall in love with me, too... I think that I owe a lot to Natalya for taking the time to talk to me.... because without her... I .... ... "

Tearing up, Katrina had to pause for a few moments to catch her breath... clasping her hands and fingers over her mouth and nose... almost as though she was in prayer.

"My tears are tears of happiness, Steffan... I love you, and I hope that you'll feel the same way about me... maybe some day... that's what I hope.... if you don't wanna love me like a girlfriend, it's okay... "

I listened, and then poured out to Katrina about the loneliness I'd felt while being Natalya's FWB, and yet how I couldn't resist her body... even though her lips were so close and yet so far. Katrina quietly confessed that she couldn't understand Natalya letting herself get fucked but keeping her lips off-limits.

Then Katrina heard all about my luck... or lack thereof... with Michelle.

"I was SO PROUD of you for breaking up with Michelle, Steffan... so proud!!! And I still am proud. It would've broken my heart if you'd been stuck with that bitch!!!" is what Katrina whispered into my ear.

Carefully, I was able to confess the flood of romantic attraction that I'd suddenly felt for Katrina... which had begun just that evening while sitting in the booth at the pizza parlor. Yes, the microscopic little lightening bolts were also carefully explained in detail... which made Katrina smile and coo with pleasure.

Finally, I explained that I couldn't understand how Katrina seemed to know exactly how to flirt with me and make my heart pound wildly with excitement... even though she'd never dated, never been kissed, and never had a boyfriend.

"Well, Steffan... I've always enjoyed reading books... including romance novels. And I called Natalya a bunch of times over the past month to ask questions about you, how I should act, what I should say, what you've ever said about me, how to kiss, and especially about how you might react to the idea of you & I becoming a romantic couple. Natalya told me all kinds of cool things about you, and lots of cool things to try... you know, like making little kissing motions with my lips and making good eye contact and smiling. But she honestly had no clue whether or not you'd wanna be my boyfriend... none whatsoever!!!!"

After whispering my confirmation that I definitely wanted Katrina to be my girlfriend, she suggested heading back to my apartment.

"I want my first kiss, Steffan... and I want it to be special... and romantic... and slow... and wet... with sucking... and with some tongue, too. And I want it TONIGHT....."

Chapter 11: The Consummation of Love

My heart was pounding during the short trip by car back to my apartment... and I patted Katrina's cute little knee several times... a few times pausing my hand on her knee to gently squeeze and rub it.

Upstairs in my apartment, I told Katrina that I was gonna take a shower in the master bath and brush my teeth. She could brush her teeth in the hall bathroom, and wash her face if she wanted to... or take a shower. Katrina informed me that she'd already taken a shower that afternoon just before I'd arrived to pick her up for our date, but she would brush her teeth.

Yeah, so about 15 minutes later we were sitting on the couch. I'd turned off all the lights in the apartment, left the blinds open to let in the ambient illumination from the surrounding neighborhood seven stories below, and we'd started to cuddle warmly underneath a big soft comforter.

Some quiet jazz music was playing on the radio... I'd always study while listening to jazz music, since it wasn't distracting.

Katrina had no problem whatsoever kissing me on the lips. She seemed to know exactly how to please me, and she didn't need any lessons. I liked the wetness of her mouth, and the smell of her face and lips. I liked the way she'd gnaw & pull on my lips, how we sucked on each other's tongues, and how we'd rub our tongues together.

I liked the way Katrina trilled with happiness, and the way she breathed into my mouth. It was interesting that Katrina seemed to instinctively know how to passionately kiss... pretty much the same way that Michelle kissed me.

But what I really liked the most was the fact that Katrina was my sister who wanted to be completely mine romantically. There were no restrictions. Yeah, that's what made my heart pound faster than it ever did with Michelle (who wasn't my sister) or Natalya (who was my sister and yet she refused to kiss me on the lips).

Katrina was the entire package of everything that I wanted, and she thrilled me to the core of my soul simply by french kissing me. We hadn't even done anything below the neck yet.

Soon my curious hands started to slowly explore Katrina's body... first over her clothes, and then my fingers and hands wriggled their way under her shirt to her bra, and then underneath her bra. Same thing with Katrina's pants... first over her pants. Then unbuttoning and unzipping her pants to gain access to her panties, and then underneath her panties to finger and massage her wet & hairy pussy. The entire time, Katrina had her eyes closed, was kissing me happily, and trilling happily. The farthest Katrina's fingers ventured were under my shirt to fondle my nipples, though.

When I suggested retiring to the bedroom and the warm comfort of my full-sized bed (I'd put on clean sheets that morning in anticipation), Katrina agreed but there was one condition: "I don't want you to see me naked, Steffan. I'm shy and my body isn't attractive like a model's body. I hope that you don't mind. Please... no lights, and the blinds must be all the way closed. Is that OK?"

"No problem, even though I'd love to see you naked... I honestly do think that you're beautiful, Katrina."

OK, so maybe there'd be a FEW restrictions with Katrina... but that was perfectly fine. I was in love with Katrina, and I'd honor whatever restrictions she wanted to place on me.

So a few minutes later I was lying naked in bed, and Katrina stripped in the darkness and then crawled in next to me. She pulled the sheet, blanket, and comforter over us. That's when I guided her hand down to feel my erect cock.

"OH MY GOD.... OH MY GOD.... " was Katrina's initial reaction to the first cock that she'd ever felt... and I liked the sound of her heavy breathing.

We french kissed, cuddled, caressed each other's smooth naked bodies, nuzzled noses, and breathed in each other's mouths.

"I love you, Katrina... I'm willing to commit my entire life to you right now. Tonight. Forever. I've known you forever, and I wanna be with you forever. Whaddya say?"

"OK, Steffan... thanks!!!!" was Katrina's whispered reply.

Since Katrina's pussy felt wet, warm, and fully lubricated... I got on top, and gently pushed the tip of my cock against her soaking pussy lips. I managed to slide inside pretty quickly with no problem. After a few strokes inside Katrina's I pushed in as deeply as possible, froze, and squirted off.

It was absolutely the best orgasm thus far in my entire life.... because this time, I was finally inside someone whom I loved romantically, it was someone that loved me romantically in return, and we both enjoyed french kissing each other.

I don't remember much after that. I must have fallen asleep pretty quickly.

Upon awakening in the darkness early the next morning, I was on my back and my limp cock was stuck with dried cum to my right thigh. The feeling of slowly peeling my cock away from my thigh was a lot more pleasurable than I expected it to be.

Katrina was showering in the master bath, and the door was closed.... I guess that she still didn't want me to see her naked. Luckily, I was able to get up, tinkle, and then take a shower and brush my teeth in the hall bathroom without bothering Katrina.

Back in bed after drying myself off, I waited for Katrina and was looking forward to having her get back in bed naked with me. A few minutes later, the bathroom light switched off, the door opened, and Katrina returned from her shower (she hadn't washed her hair) and got into bed naked with me. I couldn't see anything because it was still dark outside.

Once again, the vow that I'd made last night about wanting to spend the rest of my life with her was repeated in a whisper into Katrina's little ear... after thanking her for the best night of my life.

Giggling, Katrina once again accepted my "proposal" and agreed to be my lover forever.

At that point, I stated "Well, Katrina... since we're officially sibling lovers for now until eternity, at least we'll never have any trouble with in-laws!!!" which made her giggle again.

Things progressed wonderfully after that first night.

Chapter 12: Sibling Roommates

With the approval of our parents, Katrina decided to move into my apartment a few days later... as my "sibling roommate" to the rest of the world.

But no longer was it my apartment... it was OUR apartment. And it was heavenly!!!

Classes started for the fall semester, and Katrina settled into her first year as a University student. We made love every night in the darkness, and although I kept reassuring Katrina that she was beautiful and that I really wanted to see her naked... several weeks passed with Katrina still being too shy to let me gaze upon the unclothed beauty of her nakedness.

The compliments, reassurance, whispered affection, french kissing, gentle caressing, and tender love that Katrina and I shared in the darkness did finally pay off for both of us, though.

Chapter 13: Katrina's Striptease

One day a few weeks after Katrina had moved into the apartment, I arrived home from class in the late afternoon. Katrina was puttering around the kitchen, and happily asked what I wanted her to fix for dinner.

While pondering the dinner options that Katrina had presented, she winked and said "Or, Steffan... how about feasting your eyes upon my naked body instead????"

That's when Katrina started her slow striptease right there in the kitchen.

Katrina had finally been able to move past the kink in her mind that she didn't have the body of a model... that she wasn't attractive. But I assured Katrina that she was more beautiful than any model who had ever been born... and also that her little striptease was fantastic.

We ended up in our bedroom, of course... with the lights on so I could see everything and enjoy everything.

After sharing a set of marvelous set of simultaneous orgasms, we showered together and then I took Katrina out to dinner... her choice of location.

Katrina picked the same pizza parlor where we had enjoyed our "first date" together only a few weeks prior. It was the same pizza parlor where I'd experienced those microscopic little lightening bolts which had magically electrified my love for Katrina. It was the location of where the life of "us" began.

Later that night in our apartment, while sitting on the couch and cuddling together... I whispered my congratulations into Katrina's ear for being able to successfully move beyond her kink of not wanting to be seen naked.

Obviously, Katrina didn't see her reluctance to be seen naked as a kink... and she politely whispered some good advice into my ear.

"Look, Steffan... just because a girl doesn't have exactly the same desires and preferences and the speed of doing things as YOU do doesn't mean that SHE has a kink. Everyone is free to enjoy or refuse whatever they want. The important thing is that people should respect each other's feelings and comfort levels... right???"

"Wow, Katrina... you're 100% right. I never thought of it like that before. Sorry if I accidentally insulted you. But hey, thanks for setting me straight!!! You're super smart!!! So... was Michelle's cruelty a kink... or not????"

"No, Steffan... Michelle's cruelty wasn't a kink... she was just a bitch!!!!"

Chapter 14: A "Special Reward" for Steffan

A few nights later while cuddling in bed after sex, Katrina asked if the lack of oral sex in our relationship bothered me... because it seemed to her as though "everyone does oral." Katrina said the she knew Natalya and I had enjoyed doing oral on each other many times.

I just laughed and whispered to Katrina that oral was not a requirement for my happiness... Katrina's happiness would be my happiness.

Katrina got on top, straddling me, and we french kissed for a long time. Her blonde hair cascaded down around my head like a little circular curtain which blocked out the rest of the world.

"I'm gonna think of something really fun that we can do together, Steffan... you know, as in a special reward for you always being so sweet and thoughtful towards me... "

"Cool!!!" was my whispered reply.

It was the following week that Katrina floated her new "special reward" idea to me. She thought that I might enjoy what she called "super-frenching." Yep, she was right!!!

Katrina explained it like this: "We're gonna save up some saliva and spit into each other's mouths. But I don't want any snot from being snorted backwards down from our noses, OK? And to make sure that our mouths have enough saliva, we can sweeten the pot with something... like maybe a Reese's peanut butter cup or a Starburst to make our mouths taste amazing and give us a good quantity of erotic liquid to spit and suck in each other's mouths.... whaddya say, Steffan???"

Of course, I immediately agreed. The experience was thrilling. I highly recommend "super-frenching" to all intimate lovers.

Chapter 15: A Second "Special Reward" for Steffan

The next night, Katrina had a suggestion for my second special reward.

Katrina had heard about "golden showers" and thought that it might be enjoyable and erotic.

We'd take a shower together. As a trial run, a few days before she'd tinkled down her own legs while showering and was surprised at how good the cascading warmth felt. Katrina whispered that she wanted me to spray lots of my warm tinkle on her hips, pussy, butt, and legs while standing next to her in the shower.... and then I'd sit in down the shower and she'd squat over my hips and tinkle on my cock.

Wow, that idea sounded amazing so I immediately agreed... but I told Katrina that we'd have to do our first golden shower experiment sometime AFTER having sex, not as foreplay.

"It's because cocks have some sort of fail-safe valve that makes it difficult to tinkle during a raging erection... so that a guy doesn't squirt tinkle into his lover's pussy" is how I explained it to Katrina.... which she thought was really funny, for some reason.