Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

"I think we should move to the bed, Jake," she said with a smile and a kiss. She nuzzled her lips next to my ear. "I want to fuck you."

Hearing her say those words made me growl with approval and lift my hips to let her know I was ready for that very activity.

"Lead the way," I replied. She dismounted - both of us now fully naked - and took my hand. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her young slim naked body as she led me toward the house. The way her hips flared and her breasts bounced modestly had me transfixed. She led me to the entry of my guest suite and pushed open the door.

"I've always loved entertaining down here," she smiled.

"Hmmm. I didn't know my guest quarters had been such a den of inequity."

"Oh, it was," she laughed. "If these walls could talk," she commented as she led me into the bedroom. "But, it's been some years since I've been a bad girl down here." She turned to me at the end of the bed and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"Well, we should rechristen these hallowed halls then, don't you think?" I whispered, as I embraced her slender nakedness.

"Mmmhmm," she replied, pushing up on her toes and kissing me as she pressed her lovely nude body against mine. My cock was at a weird angle between us, making it feel huge. She palmed my length as we kissed and my hands explored her perfect bottom. "You have a very nice penis, Jake. I like it."

"I'm glad it meets with your approval, Stella. He seems to like you too."

She turned and crawled onto the white comforter covering the big kind bed. I crawled on with her and motioned for her to lay back on the pile of pillows. She complied and sort of naturally spread her legs as she reclined. I hunkered down to look at her up close. She seemed quite comfortable in her nudity as she reached between her legs to pull her labia open for me.

"Oh, Stella. Your body is so...perfect," I whispered.

"Thank you, Jake. It's all yours, baby...for the night," she smiled, knowing how I would react as she opened her pinkness up for me.

I looked at the beautiful open flesh of her pink pussy and licked my lips, literally. There was something so incredibly erotic about seeing this particular body position - leaning back, legs spread casually, her breasts looking so provocative, her tiny glistening clit framed by the juiciest slender lips.

Without delay I leaned in to kiss her precious sex. She responded with a deep groan as I hunkered down to enjoy some play time. There are few things more fun for me than licking pussy and Stella seemed to be of a like mind. Her wide open legs beckoned for me to pay attention and dine on her succulent beauty. Her body bucked and squirmed as I gently lathered her clit with the attention it deserved.

If there was one thing I had learned since my divorce, and from my other female friends, it was that every woman is different when it comes to oral sex. It was always best to start with a soft, gentle approach and ramp up if needed. For some women slow and easy is all it takes. Or, not what it takes, but what it is!

So I did my best to approach Stella with caution and see how she responded. I licked her tiny clit with the softest tongue - barely touching her clit with slow licks and a twirling tip.

"Mmm, yes, Jake. I like it really soft, baby...really slow."

Duly noted. I could do slow and gentle. I licked her with the lightest touch - barely grazing her clit with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck," was all she said.

I knew I was on to something. I could feel her responding as her body ground in slow circles and she whimpered and moaned. I flattened my tongue and applied just a little bit of pressure on her hungry clit. She gasped deeply and put her hands on my head in a show of appreciation.

"Oh, Jake...yes. Lick me, baby. Lick it...ohhhh...ummm...yesss."

Her legs were so wide open and she was lifting her hips up off the bed. I couldn't help but see the tight puckered hole of her cute little anus only inches below her pussy. I licked it and waited. I heard a moan and licked her again. A gasp led to me probing her lovely hole with the tip of my tongue. She moaned loudly as her body lifted up and down.

"Mmmm, you're a naughty boy, Jake...licking my ass. So bad."

I spent a little time probing her tightly puckered hole, but wanted to return to the prize. And I wanted to bring her to orgasm. I returned to her clit and focused on it lovingly - worshipping her tiny pink clit.

I might normally add a finger or two to the fray at this point. But everything told me that I was on task with just my tongue and focusing on her slippery little clit. I sucked on it gently, then retracted a bit so I was flicking it with the very tip of my tongue. Her body was like an open book. I took note as she lifted her hips to me, spread her legs even wider and groaned from a very deep place. I knew I was on track and did my best to read every groan and squirm as I licked her sweet young pussy.

I looked up at her. Her head was back, her mouth was open and she was caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples as I sucked and kissed her core. I cradled her tight butt cheeks in each hand and fed on her hot wet pinkness. She was dripping wet and tasted so clean and sweet. But I could also feel that my gentle ministrations were paying off as her body started to buck gently and her breathing was increasingly audible.

"Oh, Jake. Don't stop! Just like that. Mmmm, right there, right fucking there...yes, oh...fuck...yes...! Fuck...I'm gonna cum!" she screamed urgently as her body bucked and spasmed. I kept going as I felt and tasted a gush of warm tangy juices flow into my mouth and all over my face. Her body was wracked with a powerful orgasm and her legs shook as I licked her through an intense climax.

I gauged my actions as I felt her top off and begin to slide down the other side. I eased up on my tongue and gave her gentle kisses on the insides of her thighs. I looked at the gorgeous sight of her pussy - open, dripping and still pulsing. Her ass crack was glistening with her ooze and her inner lips were swollen and the sweetest pink.

"Oh my God...Jake. Wow."

"You like a soft touch," I whispered.

"Mmhmm. I do."

"I do too."

She smiled. "Well, give me a moment to recoup and we'll see what we can do about that," she said.

I moved up to snuggle with her and was met with open arms. Man, she had the tightest young body and it molded to mine so nicely. This girl might be addicting. We cuddled and kissed as she came back to earth and got her feet back on the ground - or the bed, as it were.

"So, Jake," she said. I couldn't see her, but I could hear the smile in her voice. "I want you to lay back and let me return the favor." She reached down and gently caressed my semi-hard penis. "I can do soft and slow too."

"Mmmm - I bet you can," I agreed.

After a few minutes of rest Stella moved to a kneeling position and directed me to lay on my back against the pillows. She tucked one fat pillow under my ass as my cock flopped around in a completely innocent fashion.

"I'm going for maximum exposure," she joked. She would get no argument from me. The focus of bringing her to climax had left me semi-flaccid, but I knew that state would not last much longer. I spread my legs wide and watched as she took up residence between my legs.

She started by just kneeling between my legs and touching - smiling broadly as my manhood responded to her hand and thickened in seconds. She used both hands - one gently caressing my balls and the other lightly stroking my length. Her touch was divine. Just like her, I liked the softest touch imaginable and Stella seemed to sense this innately.

After bringing me back to a full and throbbing erection, she leaned down and licked my shaft like a popsicle. My groan was all she needed to hear to spur her on. The feeling of her cupping my testicles while licking my length caused me to involuntarily lift my hips up to her mouth.

"Yesssss. Oh, Stella. Yes!"

"Mmmmm," she crooned. "So tasty."

The show between my legs was worth everything. There was my best friends' daughter, naked and holding my cock as though she had discovered a buried treasure. She made constant eye contact and cradled me gently in her hand, using her mouth and eyes to suck my cock. My hips were elevated slightly by the pillow and the joy of being in her mouth was overwhelming.

"So, Jake," she stated rather matter-of-factly as she took a break from sucking, but kept her hand moving slowly up and down my shaft. "Let me fill you in on the schedule for the evening."

"It's all good so far," I replied. She grinned and licked the underside of the tip before continuing.

"I'm going to lick and suck your beautiful dick until it's at maximum hardness. Then I'm going to mount you and ride you nice and slow and deep," she said softly.

"No objections on my part," I replied. She giggled, and continued to intersperse her comments with soft licks and strokes.

"I didn't think so. Then, after we've fucked and both cum, we're going to head upstairs for a light dinner - a salad I made earlier." Not hearing any objections, only deep groans from me, she continued. "After a leisurely dinner and a little wine, we're going to repair upstairs to my parent's bedroom," she imparted with a devilish grin. She gave my rigid cock a few short strokes and then bent forward for a couple of deep soft sucks. I groaned and throbbed at the suggestion. "Mmm - you seem to like that idea, naughty boy. You like thinking about fucking me in my parents' bed?"

Before I could answer the question she already knew the answer to, she crawled up the bed and straddled my form. There is something so sexy about seeing a woman reach down between her legs to guide your cock to her creamy pussy. I moaned aloud and felt her engage the tip with her entry. As she rubbed my cock back and forth along her clit, she moaned herself and added one more detail to the schedule.

"There's only one rule when we go upstairs, Jake," she hissed, clearly enjoying this moment. She let go and put her hands on my shoulders and gazed into my eyes. "We're going to go nice and slow and deep right here - right now." I brought my hands up to collect her perfect dangling breasts - one in each hand. "But upstairs, in Barry and Jen's big kind-sized bed..." She paused for effect. "You're gonna have to fuck me really...really...hard."

With those word she sunk down on me and impaled her tight pussy on my rigid cock in one thick deep drop. We groaned in unison as she ground her pelvis against mine before rising up, twirling her hips a bit with just the head engaged, before once again dropping down with an "ooommpphh".

This was more than I ever could have dreamed for. I felt like Stella's private fuck toy. She was clearly enjoying my cock and I loved how thick and erect I was for her. She rode me slowly, but with purpose. She leaned back so she was upright - sliding slowly up and down - and was clearly in a moment of cock riding ecstasy. She palmed her tits and lifted them, before letting them drop and putting her hands behind her head - her breasts arched forward in all their perfection. They swayed and jiggled tightly as she fucked me in slow cowgirl.

Stella finally sunk down so I was totally ensconced inside her, then began a back and forth grinding motion that had us both gasping. As she once again leaned forward, her lovely swaying tits were right above my face. I leaned up to lick them as she started to get into her groove. I held onto her slim hips so I could feel her move. It was slow and sensuous and seethingly hot as she rocked and rolled and we got into a sexy rhythm that we both knew was going to end in climax.

We gazed into one another's eyes as Stella's took on a look of need and impending release. I thrust up to meet her sliding pelvis and soon we were both edging toward orgasm. Our grunting and groaning increased in intensity, until I grabbed her hips and began to thrust upwards - deep and unrelenting. I heard her gasp with approval and soon we were both cumming like we'd been fucking for years. I came right after I felt Stella squirm and spasm on my thrusting cock. Only then did I shoot my load deep inside her. It was a powerful shoot and I knew she had to have felt the release deep inside her slender body.

We slowed down and she lifted off of my thick heavy cock. As she disengaged a thick stream of cum - both of ours - leaked out of her pretty pink pussy. It was messy, but hot as fuck. She giggled and said she'd clean it up in a minute. She lay down with her head on my chest and we relaxed for a few minute.

We'd both had just had very nice orgasms, but we still couldn't keep our hands off one another. I wanted to treasure this moment and remember it for a lifetime - not knowing if I would ever have this opportunity with Stella again.

"So," she said, pretending to look at a wristwatch that wasn't there. "According to schedule we should head upstairs and have a little sustenance. Don't you think?" Before I could respond she bounded out of bed and opened the closet doors. She retrieved two white cotton bathrobes like we staying at the Ritz. She tossed one in my direction as she donned the other. I followed suit and soon we were upstairs in the kitchen.

Stella opened a nice bottle of Meursault and then pulled a beautiful tuna salad plate out of the refrigerator. We sat in our bathrobes, eating, drinking wine and enjoying a conversation that belied the fact that we'd just been downstairs fucking - and were due for another in short order.

"Will you're your friend, Oliver, mind that you took on an older lover over your time at home?" I inquired.

She made a face and shook her head. "Of course not. We have our thing, but when we're not together, he does his thing and I do mine. It is just an arrangement after all."

"Well, this has been pretty special, Stella - and not what I had expected upon arriving." She smiled.

"Well good. I didn't expect it either - it just...happened."

"Hmm, yes, it did. I have to admit - I do feel a bit guilty." I paused and she waited for me to finish. "But, it's so fucking exciting!" Her head went backwards with a hearty laugh.

"Well," she responded, holding out her hand, "let's see how guilty you feel after this round."

She led me upstairs, both of us barefoot and naked below our terrycloth robes. I had never been up in Ben and Jen's bedroom so I felt like I was being led to the inner sanctum.

"This is so wrong," I whispered. She giggled.

"I know...but isn't it hot?"

I couldn't disagree. Jen and Barry's bedroom was a large room with a huge king-sized bed, as advertised. Large French doors looked out on a balcony and beyond to the magnificent view. The interior was beautifully detailed and my feet enjoyed the cushy comfort of a plush wood rug. It felt rather strange to be in my friends' private space - their bedroom. And this bizarre feeling was only exacerbated by the fact that I was there with their daughter.

Stella went to a closet and extracted a large comforter; throwing it over the bedspread and smoothing it out.

"I don't want things to get too messy," she grinned.

"Have you ever done this in their bedroom before?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

She stopped, looked at me and shook her head. "No."

She then took my hand and led me to a large wall mirror and turned to face me, the mirror to our side. She smiled as she undid her robe and slowly untied the sash. She pulled it back with both hands, once again revealing her magnificent body in the process, and let the robe fall to the floor. I looked down at a naked body I knew I would never get tired of. As I looked at her pert breasts and smooth skin, she undid my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. It also fell to the floor and I joined her in her nakedness.

She sank to the floor on her knees and was eye level with my semi-hard penis, arcing over from the root in a thick sagging cantilever. I knew it would not take much to bring it back to attention. Stella gazed up at me with her beautiful eyes and lifted the head of my penis with the tip of her tongue. I groaned softly as her hands came into play and she cradled my hardening shaft and took the tip into her mouth. The vibrations of her soft moans were as arousing as her soft silken mouth and within a minute I was once again rock hard.

She disengaged for a minute and stroked me. I could see she had something to say. I glanced over at the mirror and saw our bodies in profile; Stella on her haunches and my throbbing erection hovering stiffly over her pretty face.

"So, do you like being in my parents' bedroom, Jake? Seeing the bed where Barry and Jen sleep?" She cupped my balls and softly encircled her slender fingers around my shaft, slowly jerking me. "The bed where they fuck?" she added. I groaned.

"You are a very naughty girl, Stella," I responded. She smiled and put the tip of my penis back between her beautiful lips.

"Mmhmm," was all she could reply with her mouth full of cock. She disengaged once again and kept talking; raising the bar. "Do you want to fuck their only daughter in their bed," she whispered softly. "Do you want to fuck me, Jake...right where Jen sleeps?"

Fuck. I couldn't take any more. My need and arousal soared off the charts as I leaned down and lifted her up and pushed her slender naked form toward the huge bed, her tits jiggling seductively.

"Get on your fours," I commanded, as she crawled onto the bed and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Mmmm, Jake. Are you taking control?"

I didn't respond. I just crawled up behind her tight little bottom and pushed her head down onto the comforter.

"You're goddamn right," I seethed. She groaned in response and I knew this was the right tact.

Something had snapped and I felt a rush of adrenalin. Part of it was my arousal reaching a boiling point. But part of it was a sense that this is what Stella wanted. She wanted me to take control and she wanted to be treated a little roughly. I was happy to comply. Because it was something I wanted and needed too.

I looked down at her form - head down, ass up - and spanked one cheek, then the other. She moaned in approval and I leaned down and pushed my face between her cheeks. I heard her gasp as my tongue probed her pussy and then her anus; licking her roughly and with no account for decorum. She had brought me to her parents' bed for a reason and I was as turned on about it as she was.

She pushed her ass back against my face and gasped as my mouth devoured her from behind. I was throbbing with excitement and knew the moment had come. I reared up behind her and slapped her pert cheeks with the thick hard veiny shaft of my cock. That sound - the thick meaty sound of hard flesh on soft - was intoxicating.

"Yes, Jake. Yes...do it. Fuck me where my parents fuck. Fuck me where my dad fucks my mom. Fuck me like you would Jenny."

This girl knew no limits and I quickly found her opening with the head of my cock. She was absolutely dripping after my oral probing and I slipped into her pussy easily, but tightly. We groaned in unison as I sunk to the hilt in three rapid strokes. I ground my pelvis against her as she wiggled back.

I put my hands on her hips, kneeling directly behind her, and began to fuck her. I was fucking Jenny's daughter in her room and in her bed. A mosaic of sexual images flashed through my brain - from college days all the way through last night. And while initially it was the fact that we were in Jenny and Barry's bed that had me throttled and excited, that gave way quickly to the fact that I was fucking a gorgeous young woman like there was no tomorrow.

Her body yielded to my almost violent thrusts. I leaned forward and grabbed her long wavy hair and pulled her head back.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers
123456...9