Stella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

"Well," she responded, holding out her hand, "let's see how guilty you feel after this round."

She led me upstairs, both of us barefoot and naked below our terrycloth robes. I had never been up in Barry and Jenny's bedroom so I felt like I was being led to the inner sanctum.

"This is so wrong," I whispered. She giggled.

"I know...but isn't it hot?"

I couldn't disagree. Jen and Barry's bedroom was a large room with a huge king-sized bed, as advertised. Large French doors looked out on a balcony and beyond to the magnificent view. The interior was beautifully detailed and my feet enjoyed the cushy comfort of a plush wood rug. It felt rather strange to be in my friends' private space - their bedroom. And this bizarre feeling was only exacerbated by the fact that I was there with their daughter.

Stella went to a closet and extracted a large comforter; throwing it over the bedspread and smoothing it out.

"I don't want things to get too messy," she grinned.

"Have you ever done this in their bedroom before?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

She stopped, looked at me and shook her head. "No."

She then took my hand and led me to a large wall mirror and turned to face me, the mirror to our side. She smiled as she undid her robe and slowly untied the sash. She pulled it back with both hands, once again revealing her magnificent body in the process, and let the robe fall to the floor. I looked down at a naked body I knew I would never get tired of. As I looked at her pert breasts and smooth skin, she undid my robe and pushed it off my shoulders. It also fell to the floor and I joined her in her nakedness.

She sank to the floor on her knees and was eye level with my semi-hard penis, arcing over from the root in a thick sagging cantilever. I knew it would not take much to bring it back to attention. Stella gazed up at me with her beautiful eyes and lifted the head of my penis with the tip of her tongue. I groaned softly as her hands came into play and she cradled my hardening shaft and took the tip into her mouth. The vibrations of her soft moans were as arousing as her soft silken mouth and within a minute I was once again rock hard.

She disengaged for a minute and stroked me. I could see she had something to say. I glanced over at the mirror and saw our bodies in profile; Stella on her haunches and my throbbing erection hovering stiffly over her pretty face.

"So, do you like being in my parents' bedroom, Jake? Seeing the bed where Barry and Jen sleep?" She cupped my balls and softly encircled her slender fingers around my shaft, slowly jerking me. "The bed where they fuck?" she added. I groaned.

"You are a very naughty girl, Stella," I responded. She smiled and put the tip of my penis back between her beautiful lips.

"Mmhmm," was all she could reply with her mouth full of cock. She disengaged once again and kept talking; raising the bar. "Do you want to fuck their only daughter in their bed?" she whispered softly. "Do you want to fuck me, Jake...right where Jenny sleeps?"

Fuck. I couldn't take any more. My need and arousal soared off the charts as I leaned down and lifted her up and pushed her slender naked form toward the huge bed, her tits jiggling seductively.

"Get on your fours," I commanded, as she crawled onto the bed and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Mmmm, Jake. Are you taking control?"

I didn't respond. I just crawled up behind her tight little bottom and pushed her head down onto the comforter.

"You're goddamn right," I seethed. She groaned in response and I knew this was the right tact.

Something had snapped and I felt a rush of adrenalin. Part of it was my arousal reaching a boiling point. But part of it was a sense that this is what Stella wanted. She wanted me to take control and she wanted to be treated a little roughly. I was happy to comply. Because it was something I wanted and needed too.

I looked down at her form - head down, ass up - and spanked one cheek, then the other. She moaned in approval and I leaned down and pushed my face between her cheeks. I heard her gasp as my tongue probed her pussy and then her anus; licking her roughly and with no account for decorum. She had brought me to her parents' bed for a reason and I was as turned on about it as she was.

She pushed her ass back against my face and gasped as my mouth devoured her from behind. I was throbbing with excitement and knew the moment had come. I reared up behind her and slapped her pert cheeks with the thick hard veiny shaft of my cock. That sound - the thick meaty sound of hard flesh on soft - was intoxicating.

"Yes, Jake. Yes...do it. Fuck me where my parents fuck. Fuck me where my dad fucks my mom. Fuck me like you would Jenny."

This girl knew no limits and I quickly found her opening with the head of my cock. She was absolutely dripping after my oral probing and I slipped into her pussy easily, but tightly. We groaned in unison as I sunk to the hilt in three rapid strokes. I ground my pelvis against her as she wiggled back.

I put my hands on her hips, kneeling directly behind her, and began to fuck her. I was fucking Jenny's daughter in her room and in her bed. A mosaic of sexual images flashed through my brain - from college days all the way through last night. And while initially it was the fact that we were in Jenny and Barry's bed that had me throttled and excited, that gave way quickly to the fact that I was fucking a gorgeous young woman like there was no tomorrow.

Her body yielded to my almost violent thrusts. I leaned forward and grabbed her long wavy hair and pulled her head back.

"Yesssss," she seethed. There was no doubt - she was into this - and so was I. I rode her like a bronco pulling her head back as I slammed into her over and over again. I let go of her hair and reached around to grab her neck; using my grip as leverage to plunder her wet young pussy. I finally reared up, grabbed her slender hips and began to ram into her with deep impunity. The sight of her flared hips and jiggling cheeks sent me further into my fury. We started to fuck like animals in heat.

"Fuck, yeah! Oh, fuck, yeah! Pound me! Harder, Jake...fuck harder!" she practically screamed.

Her face was ground into the mattress, her hands were gripping the comforter and she begged me to fuck her. I listened to the sounds of our bodies slapping together, our desperate and incoherent moans, and knew that I was not going to last much longer. She was letting me fuck her with all the energy I could muster and I felt her own body yielding to climax.

"Oh, Jake...oh fuck...uummppff...I'm gonna..."

Even thrusting as hard as I was, I could feel Stella's body convulse with an intense orgasm. The sounds she was making, an animal-like growl from some deep-seated place, on top of her body jerking below, spurred me to fuck her right through her climax. And as I watched and felt and heard her orgasm, I felt my own welling up deep inside my loins. I knew it was coming, literally, but it hit me harder and faster than I expected.

As I felt multiple jets of cum shoot deep into Stella's slender body, I growled with an incomprehensible roar that seemed synonymous with my ejaculation. Both of us were breathing heavy and sweating profusely. As the wave passed and we slowed down, the enormity of what we'd just done began to sink in.

I looked around the room again and was reminded of where I was...in my best friends' bedroom fucking their beautiful daughter. On the one hand I felt a wave of shame and regret. But, at the same time, I felt an incredible euphoria. Stella and I had just had amazing consensual sex and the place, while kind of dicey, was also irrelevant in a strange way.

We collapsed in a heap together and snuggled on the bed.

"Wow, Jake," Stella said.

"Yeah. Wow, indeed," I replied.

We rested for a bit and then finally dragged our spent naked bodies out of bed. Stella grabbed the cover, straightened up the bed and we headed back downstairs.

"They'll never know," she giggle.

"I sure as hell hope not," I added. "That was really naughty."

"Mmhmm. It was. You're a very naughty man...and I love it."

We headed back down to my quarters, grabbing the half-finished bottle of wine off the kitchen table on the way through. We crawled into my bed and relaxed for a bit.

I was beginning to wonder if this interlude was just that - a once in a lifetime dalliance with this young beauty. But Stella made noises about my coming to see her in Ann Arbor and we discussed perhaps meeting again in the future. I was going to be in Chicago in the late fall and we settled in on possible dates for a rendezvous.

"Your boyfriend isn't going to care?" I inquired.

She scrunched up her face and shook her head. "He's not my boyfriend, he's...just a special friend. And he has his life and I have mine. So, yes, Jake. I hope we can do this again."

"Mmmm, me too, Stella. Me too."

Stella spent the night with me that night. We had sex twice more, once before turning in and again in the early morning hours. Nothing was going to compare, however, to our conjugal connection in Jen and Barry's bedroom. That was going to be one for the ages - and not likely to happen again.

Jenny slipped out of bed early - after our final conjugal visit - and headed upstairs to shower and dress. I was up by 7 and in the kitchen by 7:30 - showered, shaved and dressed. Stella wore a simple top and jeans -dressed like she would have been had this been a typical platonic visit. But, it hadn't been. We'd had hot raw messy sex and it felt like the start of something... I couldn't define it, actually. But I did know we'd see one another again - and we'd figure things out from there. Stella would head back to Michigan and law school the next day and I was headed back to my world.

She came toward me and put her arms around me as I got ready to depart. Our embrace was warm and long - neither of us wanted to let go.

"My parents told me to take good care of you," she said with a sly grin.

"They did, Stella. They did." I hesitated. "But I don't think topless martinis and fucking in their bedroom was what they had in mind."

She laughed and we parted ways. I paused at the door before closing it.

"Remember question number 17 in the restaurant the other night?" I asked with a smile.

She looked at me quizzically and scrunched her brow, trying to remember.

"What was the best sex I had ever had?" She smiled as she recalled her question. "Well, I think when asked that question in the future, last night will be at the top of the list," I stated.

"Me too, Jake. But I might ask you that question again in a few months," she grinned.

"See you in Chicago, Stella."

"You will. Bye, Jake."

I closed the front door behind me and smiled inwardly as I climbed into my trusty rental car. I eased it down the driveway and paused to let the iron gate swing open for me. Little had I known a few days earlier that my visit to Mount Kisco would lead to one of the more intense sexual experiences of my life.

I swung the car into the street and headed for airport...knowing that my next visit here would not be anything like what I'd just experienced.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers
1...456789