Stella Enchanted Pt. 01

Story Info
More stories with Louis, Lonnie and gang from Star Struck.
10.4k words
4.76
4.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

Reaching around him, she carefully slid her hand into the slit in his boxers and wrapped her fingers around his semi-hard cock. A couple of gentle strokes brought it to full erection. Still, she continued to jerk it in an effort to arouse her husband.

"What are you doing?" he growled hoarsely.

"I'm horny," Stella told him. "Let's do it."

"Aw, Stella, I'm too tired. It's been a rough day. Tomorrow night." He pushed her hand away.

"It's been a couple of weeks," she complained. "You're always too tired." She huffed as she turned away from him. She knew things had become tougher at work for him, but he'd hardly ever turned her down for sex. In fact, he'd probably initiated it as much, if not more, than she had. But lately, he'd been going to bed early. And this was not the first time he'd turned her down recently.

Stella reached into the top drawer of her night table for her vibrating dildo. Switching it on, she held it up to her face to see in the dim, ambient light of their bedroom. She grimaced in frustration. Though the device would bring her some pleasure, it would not provide the kind of satisfaction she craved. With another huff, she turned it off and returned it to her drawer.

* * *

The next night, she didn't even get her hand on his dick before he stopped her.

"Last night you said tonight," Stella reminded.

"Oh, please, Stella."

"You keep putting me off. Why?"

"I'm tired. I've been working hard. Give me a break."

"I have needs, too."

"Yeah, yeah." He turned over, facing away from her.

With a growl, Stella reached for her vibrator and switched it on. She kicked off the covers, ripped off her panties and touched the device to her pussy. After a few seconds, she had an idea. She sat up, again spread her legs, and touched the dildo to her clit. Sitting up had the effect of bringing the vibrating sound closer to her husband's ears.

Now, it was his turn to grumble and exaggeratedly take his pillow and cover his head with it.

Stella was really too aggravated to go through with bringing herself to orgasm. Still, she didn't lift it from her pussy. However, she felt nothing from the humming of the dildo and finally replaced it in her drawer.

* * *

Alone in the bed when she awoke the next morning, Stella was as frustrated as when she finally drifted off to sleep the night before. She shook her head at the empty space beside her. This was the third morning her husband, Stephen, had awakened before her and departed for work before she was up. Arising, she took a quick shower and managed to avoid her hair getting wet. She put on a short, casual dress for comfort, but suitable for her book club meeting later in the morning.

Downstairs in the kitchen, her son, Anthony, who at twenty-four still lived at home, was making a coffee to go. "Hi, mom."

"Morning, son. Want me to fix you some breakfast?"

"Don't have time. I've got some photos to work on for a rush job this morning." Anthony was a photographer. He did a lot of real estate photography, mostly photographing homes for sale for realtor websites.

"Everyone is leaving early. I don't know what time your dad left."

"About a half-hour ago. You remember my friend Louis from a couple of years ago?"

"The nerdy kid everyone picked on? Moved to Los Angeles?"

"Yeah, he's the one."

"What about him?"

"I ran into him last night at the diner. He's in town visiting his grandmother, who is in assisted living."

"I remember that."

"He's twenty-one now, so we had a couple of beers," Anthony explained, and then grinned. "He really can't hold his liquor. I mean, he wasn't drunk, but I didn't trust him to get wherever he was going to spend the night, so I brought him home and let him crash in the guest room. I hope you don't mind."

"No, that was the sensible thing to do. Glad you were never one who picked on him."

"I was older—"

"And wiser."

"Thanks," he said with a smile. "I know you have your book club meeting later this morning, so can you wake him up so he can be out of here before you leave?"

"Sure."

"Thanks." He kissed her on the cheek. "See you later." Then, he departed.

* * *

After a light breakfast and a cup of coffee, Stella returned upstairs, but opted to go left instead of right to her bedroom. She thought she would check on Louis before doing . . . she didn't really have much else to do.

The guest bedroom door was ajar, so she pushed it open farther. Louis's sleeping form was sprawled on the bed, and two things caught her attention: he had kicked off the covers, and he was wearing only boxers, but what really attracted her eyes was he had an erection and it was poking out of the front slit. More than that, she noticed that it was large. She couldn't help drifting into the room closer to the bed.

Beside the bed, Stella nearly gasped at the sight of Louis's cock up close. Though she wasn't sure how much of it was exposed, the bulge beneath his boxers foretold of a sizeable rod. It was considerably larger than her husband's. Licking her lips, she reached out to touch it, but withdrew her hand before getting too close. It pulsed, perhaps involuntarily, but that only enticed her.

Very gently, she spread the slit as far wide as it would go. With her other hand, Stella's fingers held open the slit, and then she wrapped her fingers around the length that was exposed.

It quickly occurred to Stella that what she was doing was wrong; one, to be touching the penis of a houseguest half her age, and two, as a married woman she shouldn't be handling another man's dick. Still, given her recent sexual activity, or lack thereof, this was too delicious to ignore.

Stella proceeded to go through with touching him. With her fingers wrapped around his shaft, she sucked in her breath. This was a magnificent cock. She couldn't believe it belonged to Louis Robbins. Regardless, it was a male organ like none she'd ever known.

She was now desperate to see more. She tugged his boxers down below his scrotum, careful to feed his dick back into the slit. She then grabbed his cock at its base and held it straight up in awe.

Louis began to stir, so she let go of it.

However, he opened his eyes in time to see. "Mrs. Goldman?"

"Uh, hello, Louis."

"What are you doing?" He lifted his head to look down and see what she had done. "Oh."

"Louis. You're . . . big!"

"Yes."

"I've never seen one so . . ."

"Yeah. I get that a lot."

Stella continued to gaze in awe.

"You may indulge yourself, if you like."

"Indulge myself? And you would have no qualms about your friend's mother doing . . ."

"Not if you don't. That you've even gone this far suggests that things are not good with Mr. Goldman?"

With a grimace, she said, "He's always too tired. It's been a while for he and I."

"Who would turn down a woman like you? I always thought you were attractive, Mrs. Goldman. You know how I used to be treated, so I rarely fantasized about girls my own age. But I did fantasize about you—not that I thought anything would ever happen."

Even though somewhat embarrassed, Stella did manage to say, "Well, if I'd known you had this." She grabbed his cock again and gave it a squeeze.

"It feels nice you holding it."

She automatically started stroking it. Then, as though a spell had come over her, she eased onto the bed not caring that her dress rose up, nor that this was a boy—man—half her age. Her mouth moved closer to the tip, and slowly, she fed a couple of inches into her mouth. "Mmmm."

"Mmmm, is right. That feels wonderful."

Ignoring his compliment, Stella simply wanted to enjoy this unexpected opportunity. She forced thoughts of infidelity from her mind. She was a woman with needs who suddenly had a remedy. But then, she abruptly stopped. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing this."

He smiled. "I don't mind. It's a dream come true."

Not relinquishing his dick, she turned her head to face him. "You like older women?"

"I do." If she only knew.

"You wouldn't tell Anthony. Or my husband."

"Definitely not. Wouldn't benefit either of us." Louis placed his hand over hers on his cock and aimed it back at her mouth.

She couldn't resist and covered just the head with her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it before taking more in. With each bob of her head, she went a little deeper.

It was actually quite pleasant for Louis having this innocent woman going down on him. It felt real and natural. When he pushed his boxers all the way down and kicked them off, she gave his balls a lick, and then, took each one at a time and sucked on them.

"Mmmm, that is so nice," he said as he grabbed his scrotum and held it up for her to mouth it some more.

She actually sucked his balls in a bobbing motion as though she was sucking his shaft. But after a minute, she wanted his rod in her mouth again.

Stella was bent over him in such a way that he was able to reach out and pull the hem of her dress up to expose her panties, which were bikini-like. From what he could see, she had a great ass. He patted it a couple of times and ran his hand around it in a circular motion.

This was her cue to stand up on her knees and lift her dress up over her head. Her sexy underwear matched and presented an incredibly attractive body for a forty-something-year-old housewife. He was as thrilled as she probably was to be having this experience. Bending back down, she resumed her oral ministrations on his dick.

"Mmmm, yeah, just like that," Louis told her as she performed a standard up and down slide of her lips. "You're definitely not out of practice."

A chuckle sound vibrated from her throat with her mouth still enveloping his cock.

Louis sat up moving Stella up also. He wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek and neck as he unclasped her bra and pulled it off. He took a moment to appreciate her breasts. They were not too large for her body, and neither too small. Nice round orbs that complimented her body. "Beautiful breasts."

Stella shivered in embarrassment at the compliment.

Kissing her tits and sucking her nipples to her moans of pleasure, Louis gradually laid her on her back and slid her panties down and off all in one gesture. He eased off the

bed and pulled her to the edge, spreading her legs and continuing to kiss a line down from her boobs to her abdomen and to her pussy. She whimpered at the first touch of his tongue to her clit, and he attacked her snatch with all of his oral skills. He covered her entire vagina with his mouth and fucked her with his tongue.

The sounds she emitted suggested she'd never been eaten so completely.

He sucked her clit and gently pulled on it with his teeth.

Stella had never been assaulted with such pleasure. "Oh, that's so good," she cried. She let her head fall back onto the bed and spread her arms out in complete abandon. She became too weak to do anything but enjoy.

For his part, Louis found her pussy quite tasty, and took pleasure in enjoying this unscripted romp in bed. For good measure, he dipped down to lick her perineum and anus. She nearly yelped at the unexpected attention to her rear. Returning his tongue to her pussy had her thrashing her head from side to side as her entire body trembled when her orgasm completely took over. A string of unintelligible sounds escaped her lips which seemed to cause her to gasp for breath. He backed off to allow her climax to wash over her.

When she finally relaxed, Stella reached down to finger her clit. Assuming she was ready for more, with her legs still spread, Louis stood and rubbed the length of his cock up and down the slit of her vagina.

"Mmmm, yes, yes," she murmured.

Louis had learned that most women loved this but didn't know they did until it was done to them. He loved doing it as a prelude to a fuck. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Mmmm-hmmm," she responded with a smile both on her lips and in her voice. "Are you going to fill me with that monster?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked in a whisper.

"Desperately."

He rubbed it a couple more times and then slowly drove his cock into her needy pussy. He only inserted a couple of inches at first, and gradually went deeper with each gentle thrust. He'd found that women who were not accustomed to a dick his size needed to slowly adjust. It took only a couple of minutes for him to bury his rod to the hilt.

Her sweet moans were music to his ears. For him, there was nothing like truly pleasuring a woman. Holding her ankles, he pumped at a moderate pace. Her pussy caressing his cock was delightful, and experience had taught him that this speed always produced results. Once again, Stella merely laid there, and aside from her soft warmth, she could have been just a sex doll. But Louis understood that he was providing her an experience she had likely never had, and quite possibly would not have again. Whether he achieved an orgasm was not his concern, for his pleasure would come from providing hers.

He reached out to fondle her breasts as he pumped. This was as pure a fuck as even he'd had in a while, which was saying something given the number of women he had sex with.

"Oh, this is so good," Stella said.

Grabbing her ankle again, he pressed her foot to his face, the fragrant scent of her skin telling him she had obviously showered this morning. That cleanliness caused him to kiss the bottom of her foot, something he rarely did unless directed to do so. But there was just something about this woman that made her incredibly desirable. A high-pitched whimper poured forth from her lips.

Now, Louis withdrew is cock and bent over to tongue her pussy and clit once again. There was unmistakable fervor in her vagina.

"Oh, yeah," she cried.

Climbing onto the bed, Louis squirmed to the middle and lay on his back. He pulled Stella to him, and she understood that he wanted her on top. That lit up her eyes as it was a position she was never afforded by her husband. Straddling his legs, between the two of them, they guided his cock back into her waiting pussy. Riding him was instinctive because she'd never really done this before, but she instantly loved the penetration this position produced.

This also allowed Louis the freedom to caress her bouncing tits and flick her clit.

A continual flow of "Oh's" accompanied her bobbing. She leaned as far back as she could with her harms supporting her from behind. And he even sat up and wrapped his arms around her. It was divine.

When he let her go, Stella fell back completely, so Louis repositioned to fuck her missionary style.

She realized that there wasn't any position he wasn't good at, or any that didn't feel amazing. It was almost as though she was having real sex for the first time.

Finally, Louis again eased off the bed and pulled Stella to the corner. He arranged her to fuck her doggy-style, and again, she loved it. The penetration felt even deeper than cowgirl, and she started to feel the beginnings of another orgasm. That in itself amazed her because she'd never come twice in one session. She couldn't remember even coming twice in one day on those rare occasions where she and her husband had wake-up sex and sex before going to sleep.

Her build-up was slow, and even it felt wonderful. What finally brought her over the edge was when she felt him rub his thumb around her anus. Her husband never played with her butt, not that she'd ever really wanted him to. But there was something about Louis doing it that lent it another level of eroticism.

It started with a tingle that gradually built to seemingly every nerve in her body quivering. This was followed by her muscles tightening. Her arms began to feel like putty, and she could not hold her upper body up, so she let her face fall to the mattress. Louis continued to thrust, but she could not endure that any longer either, so she let her entire body drop to the bed, which forced his cock out. She rolled around on the bed as the climax took hold and almost took away control. She then found herself in a fetal position, and just as quickly spread-eagled. She was on pleasure overload and couldn't ever remember experiencing such a powerful orgasm. It was the most wonderful feeling she'd ever known.

It passed quicker than she would have liked, but when she looked up, Louis was standing in his same position, smiling down on her and stroking his cock. It instantly occurred to her that he had not come, so she sat up, took hold of his rod, and sucked it.

"I want to taste you," she heard herself say, which was strange because she'd never really wanted to swallow her husband's cum, even though on occasion, she had. She sucked with true enthusiasm and a level of expertise she didn't know she possessed. Her eagerness rewarded her with a mouthful of tasty semen that she convinced herself was actually delicious. She swallowed without hesitation.

Afterward, they each rolled onto their backs and lay side by side.

Stella had an ear-to-ear grin on her face. "You have no idea how badly I needed that."

"Glad I could be here for you."

"It'll be a challenge to have sex with my husband again," she remarked without really thinking.

"I'm sorry," Louis offered. "It wasn't my intention to try to outdo him. I wouldn't want to be the cause of—"

"Don't worry about it. You are obviously way more skilled than he." Stella turned into her side to face him. "May I ask you a question?"

Louis grinned. "You may ask."

"But that doesn't mean you'll answer it," she finished for him.

"I try not to have secrets."

"So, I seem to recall a couple of years ago, after your grandmother went into assisted living, there was talk that you moved to L.A. and were doing porn movies. This being such a small place, it was the talk of the town. A few of your fellow students claimed to have seen it. And now, given your obvious . . . prowess . . . in bed, that's not as hard to believe as it once was."

"So, it was hard to believe that I could be good in bed," he repeated with a grin.

Realizing she had blundered, Stella attempted to recover. "I just meant that given your reputation at the time—"

"I know what you meant. I was really just messing with you."

"Oh."

"I did move to Los Angeles to go to college. I got a job with a company that is assisting in putting me through school."

"I also heard that Lonnie Carter had something to do with it," Stella added. "I know Lonnie. We went to high school together. We were friends."

Louis nodded his understanding while considering how much to tell. He didn't want to be deceptive to this woman whom he really liked. But at the same time, he didn't know how much Lonnie would want him to reveal. "It's actually Lonnie's company that I work for."

"I heard she was doing well out there," Stella noted. "But I don't know what kind of business she's in."

"She's diversified. But look what time it is. I really need to get going. Promised my grandmother I'd visit this morning."

"Of course," Stella agreed, taking it that he didn't want to talk about it. "Are you headed back to L.A. today?"

"No. You do know that Lonnie owns the Littleton Diner."

"Yes. And I'm glad she's keeping it up. That place is an institution in Littleton."

"Yes, it is," Louis agreed. "And we're modernizing it a little with some behind the scenes computerization."

"How nice. If you need a place to stay tonight, you're welcome to the guest room again."

He could hear the hopefulness in her voice, and he suspected the offer was not coming without the potential of the two of them getting together again, which would not necessarily be a problem for him. "That would be wonderful."

"Dinner will be at six. But if you finish your work sooner, you certainly can hang out here."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers