Stella Enchanted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The visit with his grandmother, while enjoyable, was also almost superfluous. She was happy to see Louis, as he was her, but she also didn't want to miss out on the morning's activities, so he felt their time was rushed. He offered to take her to lunch, but she also did not want to miss today's lunch at the home because it was one of her favorites. They parted company with him telling her he would stop by tomorrow morning on his way to the airport.

Louis was more than happy that his grandmother liked the home, but he was also somewhat perplexed that she seemed more interested in the activities than his visit. But he had to remind himself that this was her life now, and he had become only a small part of it.

He decided to have lunch at the diner before beginning his work. It wasn't the greatest food, and it was more nostalgic than delicious. It was simply a vivid reminder of his upbringing in this small town of Littleton. A girl he had fantasized about in high school, Angela, who would barely give him the time of day and who worked here after graduation, no longer was employed at the diner. She had apparently moved to the big city to pursue loftier goals. However, it would have been nice to see her.

To fill the time while waiting for his burger, Louis called Lonnie.

"How's the installation going?" she asked after greeting him. Sadly, her mother had passed away a year ago, so she seldom returned to her hometown anymore. Although, she held onto her mother's home for sentimental reasons. On the other hand, Louis and his grandmother had decided to sell her house to help pay for the assisted living home.

"Having lunch at the diner, then I'll do that." The software was to install a back door that Lonnie could use to get into the diner's system without the manager knowing, so she could verify the cash flow against his reports without him knowing she was checking up on him.

"Really? You're actually eating there?"

"The food's not that bad. It reminds me where I come from."

"Well, knock yourself out."

"So, it turns out we have mutual friends," Louis said as a segue to the main purpose of his call.

"Oh? Who might that be?"

"My friend Anthony Goldman and his mother—"

"Stella. Yeah. How is she?"

"She seems fine. Not sure about her marriage."

"Not surprised. I was never a fan of Stephen Goldman. And that somewhat led to Stella and I going our separate ways."

"I don't remember you ever mentioning her," Louis pointed out.

"We kept in loose touch for a while, but gradually drifted apart. It was really unfortunate because she really was one of the best friends I had. How did you know about her marriage?"

"She, uh, made some comments that, uh, you know, led me to believe—"

"Did you fuck her?"

No point in denying it. "She sort of started it."

"I don't doubt that. And I don't fault you."

"The reason I'm talking to you about this is because she recalled hearing a couple of years ago people saying they saw me in a porn movie, and she basically asked if it was true. I side-stepped answering, and then she questioned what business you were in. I skated around that also. So, I guess I'm asking you what, if anything, I can tell her?"

Lonnie let out heavy sigh, seemingly considering the question. "You know, Louis, I'll leave that up to you. Tell her what you think she can handle, but not if you sense she is going to spread gossip."

Louis considered that for a few seconds. "I understand."

"You gonna fuck her again?" Lonnie asked with a grin in her voice.

"May not have a choice."

Lonnie laughed. "No choice, huh? Tough job, but someone's got to do it? She any good?"

"Maybe not by our standards. But it was genuine. I certainly wasn't performing, and of course, neither was she. You know, it was just nice and natural."

"That does sound nice, Louis. I'm glad you did that for her. I hope it's as good if you do it again. You know, all this talk has made me want to reconnect with her. Why don't you invite her to come out here? Maybe she would like to get away for a week or two."

"Will do."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow night."

* * *

The software installation and other updates Louis had to perform went smoothly and took only a couple of hours. While waiting for the final update to finish installing, Louis helped himself to a soda behind the counter. It was mid-afternoon and a slack time at the diner, so he sat on one of the stools at the counter checking emails on his phone. He didn't bother to look when the door chime sounded signaling someone had entered, and he was not really surprised when Mrs. Goldman sat next to him. What he did notice was her attire: a low-cut, sleeveless top that readily complimented her very nice cleavage, and a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs, and after she sat, a considerable amount of thigh.

"Mrs. Goldman. You look terrific. What brings you here?"

"Thanks, and please, I think you can call me Stella now. I had to run to the grocery for some things for tonight's dinner."

"Please don't go to any trouble for me."

"Just roasted chicken and vegetables. Nothing fancy. Figured everyone likes chicken."

"Yes. Sounds good."

"Just thought I'd check with you to see if there is anything else you'd like."

"No. I'm a person of simple tastes."

Stella smiled. "Okay. I'm so happy you're staying with us another night."

Of course, you are, he thought. "It'll be nice to have a home cooked meal and to stay in a comfy bed instead of the crummy hotel, or even Lonnie's mother's house. It's kind of creepy being alone there."

"Well, you're welcome to stay with us any time you're in town."

"Thanks. That's kind of you."

"It was kind of you to . . . indulge . . . me this morning."

With a chuckle, Louis said, "Well, it certainly wasn't a chore for me."

She smiled appreciatively. "You're very sweet to an old woman."

"You're not old. In my experience, you're at the best age for real sex."

"Your experience? You've done it with a lot of older women?"

Louis had walked into that one. Didn't matter. He liked this woman too much not to tell her. "So, I'm going to come clean with you. The answer to your immediate question is, yes, I have been with a number of—" he did the quotation marks with his fingers "—older women. And to your previous inquiry from this morning, the incident you described is true, it did happen. And yes, I do appear in porn movies." He paused for her reaction.

Stella considered that for a moment. "Was this morning real, or . . ."

"This morning was very real. I truly enjoyed it."

"I want to believe you."

"You can." He leaned closer for emphasis. "I have sex with a lot of women of all ages—twenties to fifties—but most all of it is for the camera. Believe it or not, it's more work than you might think."

"You work for Lonnie. Is that what business she's in?"

"Yes. She owns a production company that makes adult videos."

"Does she perform in them?"

"Occasionally. Not as often as she once did. She is more into the business end and directing. We all do more than just perform. I do much of the behind-the-scenes computer work, which I really enjoy more."

"Wow! Does that raise a lot of questions."

"Ask away. But we would like to rely on your discretion."

"Of course. I don't gossip."

"Thanks."

"So, given the unfortunate manner in which you were treated and the undeserved reputation that the other kids gave you, how did you get into porn?"

With a smirk, Louis reinterpreted the question. "You mean, how did a nerd like me become a porn star?"

"I didn't mean—"

"It's okay," Louis said holding his hand up. "I know how people thought of me. Anyway, I recognized Lonnie here at the diner graduation day. She hadn't dressed down and looked like what I had seen of her in her videos."

"Dressed down?"

"Yeah. Many of us in the adult movie business use stage names and change our appearance somewhat so we can have normal lives outside of our work environment. To a lesser extent, there's a safety issue. A lot of people frown on porn, and some are vehemently opposed, and there have been some adult performers who have been attacked and harmed. So, if no one recognizes us, we can lead a more normal life."

"What's your stage name?"

"Robbi Rodman. Robbi is short for Robbins, and Rodman is a play on rod, which is another name for—"

"A penis."

"Anyway, one thing led to another, and Lonnie saw what I had—"

"You mean . . ." Stella gestured toward his crotch.

"Yes. She convinced me to come to L.A. and do a screen test. She said she'd help me go to college and get my grandmother in assisted living and, well, the rest is history."

"What's Lonnie's stage name?"

"Ask her yourself."

"How?"

"Come out to L.A. and visit. Lonnie regrets that the two of you drifted apart and she'd like to reconnect. She thought maybe you and your husband could use some time apart."

"He'd never agree to that."

"All the more reason. It shouldn't just be up to him."

"That's easier said than done. But I'll think about it. Right now, I've got to get going."

"Okay. I should be finished here in an hour."

"Great. See you then."

Louis watched her walk out enamored with her attractiveness. Anthony had graduated high school the year before Louis started. They'd met by accident at a theatre to see a science fiction movie where they were forced to sit together because of seat availability. They commented to each other during the movie, and both ended up at the diner for a soda afterwards. They exchanged thoughts about the movie, but also found that all they really had in common was a love of science fiction, but it was enough to maintain a casual friendship. Louis had been invited to Anthony's home a few times with only informal contact with Mrs. Goldman—Stella. He'd always thought she was personable and attractive, and he often wished he'd had a mother like her. As he grew older, he began to see her as the attractive woman she was. He'd had some fantasies about her, but nothing beyond that. He hadn't really thought about her after meeting Lonnie until he reconnected with Anthony last night, but when Anthony offered their guest room for the night, the opportunity to see Stella again was too irresistible to pass up.

* * *

"I wish you hadn't mentioned L.A.," Stella said when Louis returned to the Goldman's home. She had changed into jeans and a T-shirt which were less revealing. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it."

"Sorry. I wasn't trying to make it difficult for you."

"I know. So, how . . ." she hesitated for a second, then stepped closer to him and placed her hand on his chest. "How much time would we be able to spend together?"

Considering her question, he answered, "This may be presumptuous of me, but I'm interpreting your reference to time to mean time as in this morning."

"I guess there's no point in waltzing around it," Stella admitted. "Yes, that's exactly what I mean."

"Truthfully, I don't know how much time there would be, but there would be time," Louis said. "To be quite honest, I do have a girlfriend."

That hit Stella like a slap in the face. "Oh, of course. I'm sorry, I didn't think about that. So, you've cheated on her?"

"She's in the business also. So, we both understand that there are . . . situations. Her name is Chrissy. She's Lonnie's daughter."

"Lonnie has a daughter? She was married?"

"No. But that again is something she needs to tell you about. As to you and I having . . . time . . . together, maybe you might like to do a scene with me."

"You mean, on camera?" Stella asked in amazement.

"Yes."

"Me in a porn movie?" she questioned with wonderment. "I don't know how to act."

"You know how to fuck," Louis pointed out. "This morning would have made one hell of a scene."

Stella laughed at what she thought was absurd.

"Maybe there's a career for you as a MILF or a cougar."

"MILF?"

"Mother I'd Like to Fuck."

"You already did," Stella joked with a snicker.

"Lucky me."

"All this talk is making me horny." Stella stepped closer and rubbed Louis's crotch. "I wish we had time to . . ." She dropped to her knees. "Maybe just a quick . . ." Quickly, she pulled down his zipper and fished out his semi-hard cock. She instantly sucked him to full erection.

Ordinarily, Louis would have stopped something like this, but there was just something irresistible about Stella. Even though she was sucking him, this was really more for her, so he allowed it. Her oral work instantly brought him to full erection. Whatever her sexual issues were, she was pretty good at sucking dick. But that's about as far as they went when they heard the front door open.

"Mom, I'm home," they heard Anthony call out.

Stella quickly stood and smoothed herself down, then returned to preparing dinner that she had been doing when Louis arrived. He casually packed his cock away, zipped up and moved farther away from her. They both appeared very relaxed when Anthony appeared in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom. Louis? You're still here?" Anthony questioned.

"Just returned. Your mom offered me the guest room again tonight."

"Cool. There's a new sci-fi movie on cable tonight. Maybe we can watch it."

"Sounds good. Haven't watched much TV lately."

"Mom even likes sci-fi, don't you?"

"I do," Stella agreed. "You boys mind if I watch with you?" She glanced at Louis without her son noticing and seductively licked her lips.

"Of course not, mom."

"Not at all," Louis agreed, winking at Stella.

"There is still a while before dinner," Stella said. "You boys go relax in the living room while I finish." The truth was, having Louis in the kitchen was a distraction, and with Anthony home, there was nothing she could do about it.

Once they were comfortably seated in the living room, Louis could see how at home Anthony was, and he couldn't help but ask was, "I don't mean this as a criticism, but I'm kind of surprised that you're still living at home."

Anthony shrugged. "A part of me would like to have my own place. I've talked about moving out, but my mom keeps talking me into staying. She says she likes having me around. It's allowing me to save some money so that when I do move it won't be a strain."

Watching and listening, Louis sensed that Anthony wanted to say more. He pointed that out.

With a deep breath, Anthony intimated, "I haven't really talked about this with anyone, but another reason I haven't moved out, and I think, the reason she wants me to stay, is because I think my parents are having marital problems."

Louis showed a moderate amount of surprise. "What makes you think that?"

Lowering his voice, Anthony explained, "They hardly talk to each other. My dad goes to bed early, leaves early for work, occasionally works late. And after I got you to the guest room last night, I passed their bedroom and thought I heard my mom and dad arguing about having sex. It sounded like she wanted to, and he didn't."

"You know, now that I think about it, your mom made a few remarks this morning that didn't make much sense at the time, but with what you said, I would say you are right."

"What did she say?"

"I don't remember exactly," Louis said to sidestep the question, but he did want Anthony to know that he was right.

"I feel like I should do something, but I don't know what," Anthony whined with some anguish.

"You remember me mentioning Lonnie Carter last night when we met at the diner?"

"Yeah, the woman who owns the diner," Anthony said, frowning at the seemingly sudden change of subject. "Whom you work for in L.A."

"Right. Turns out she and your mom were good friends in high school and some years afterward. They drifted apart. I learned that this morning when I spoke to Lonnie. She regretted that they went their separate ways and wants to rekindle their friendship. She had me invite your mom out to California so they could reconnect. You want to do something for your parents, encourage her to go. It might do your parents some good to be apart for a week or so."

"My dad would never agree to that."

"That's what your mom said, so maybe it's him you need to convince."

"That may be easier said than done. He's—"

At that moment, a key could be heard being inserted into the lock of the front door.

"Speak of the devil," Anthony noted.

A few seconds later, Stephen Goldman entered. A few steps in, he stopped upon seeing the two young men sitting on the sofa. "Hi, Anthony. Louis, you're still with us."

"Yes. Hello, Mr. Goldman. Mrs. Goldman offered me your guest room again tonight."

"Of course. Either of you guys want a beer?"

"No thanks," Louis and Anthony answered in unison.

Goldman then disappeared into the kitchen. They were silent, listening, and could hear Stella telling her husband that dinner would be ready shortly. He said nothing more than okay accompanied by the sound of a beer can being popped open. There was no more conversation, and Goldman came from the kitchen, passed through the living room, and went into another room.

Anthony looked at Louis. "That's how it goes. Everyday. I'll warn you; it's going to be cold at the dinner table."

Louis nodded.

And so, it was.

"So, Louis, what have you been up to?" Goldman asked, surprising everyone.

"Mostly going to college."

"In California, right."

"Yes. UCLA."

"You remember Lonnie Carter from high school?" Stella asked her husband.

He gave her a look with an expression that seemed to say, 'You dare to ask me a question?' but he actually politely asked, "Your friend with the flaming red hair?"

Louis saw a recognition in the man's face that suggested more than simple recollection. Particularly since Lonnie's hair in high school was a darker red than the bright Lucille Ball red she now wore as a porn star. Was that just an idle statement from Mr. Goldman or was there more to it?

"Yes, that's her," Stella confirmed, with no other reaction to his question. "Louis also works for her in California."

"Do you now?" Goldman asked.

"Yes. Computer stuff." Louis quickly questioned Anthony about his work as a photographer to move the attention away from himself, and that took them through the rest of dinner. Goldman and Stella each made an occasional comment, but barely spoke to one another. However, they were cordial with each other, so the meal was not as uncomfortable as Anthony had predicted. But when it was over, Goldman excused himself and disappeared, didn't clear his plate, didn't help clean up. But Louis and Anthony did.

When they were finished in the kitchen, Stella asked, "What time does the movie start?"

"We can start it whenever we want," Anthony told her.

"Mind if I get comfortable first?" she asked.

"No, go ahead," Anthony said, but there was some surprise in his voice.

"Is that unusual?" Louis asked after she disappeared upstairs.

"Uh, well, uh . . . this is embarrassing."

"It's okay. I don't judge."

"Uh, well, uh, sometimes, she, uh, sometimes her, uh, getting comfortable is, uh, a little revealing."

Louis understood. He grinned. "So, you like looking at your mother."

"Well, she is very attractive."

"So, I've noticed. Have you done anything with her?"

"Done anything? Like what?" Then he realized. "Oh! Oh, no. She's my mother!"

"You wouldn't be the first guy to do it with his mother."

Anthony grimaced. "No. I could never do anything like that."

"Okay."

"Like what?" Stella asked, suddenly appearing. But they couldn't respond for looking at her. She wore a light blue nylon nightgown that was no shorter than a mini skirt, no shorter than the one she'd worn this afternoon; mid-thigh length. It was moderately low-cut up top, but not ridiculously low, just enough to show the tops of her well-rounded breasts and a perfect cleavage. On top of that, she had on a matching robe of the same color and material, but not fastened to show the nightgown underneath. It was not necessarily what a woman would wear to bed with her lover, but respectable enough to wear for the two young men, and alluring nonetheless.